ANOTHER OBAMA ALIAS "HARRISON J BOUNEL" UNDER HIS CONNETICUT S.S.# AND SOUNDS LIKE PROPERTY FRAUD. Is this The Smoking Gun?

aravenfan 2011/05/20 21:54:42
ANOTHER OBAMA ALIAS "HARRISON J BOUNEL" UNDER HIS CONNETICUT S.S.# AND SOUNDS LIKE PROPERTY FRAUD!
Obama's Social Security Number Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel - 5/18/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tvti9um6k

• tomas 2011/05/20 23:26:36
    Yes, I think this is the smoking gun that could bring down Obama.
    tomas
    +9
    Unless someone is willing to investigate and prosecute, if found to be fraud, Americans are going to be paying multiple SS accounts for the Obamas.

• PJ Sweet Cheeks 2011/05/22 14:05:26
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +5
    There is so much we don't know about this man, yet they let him go through without hesitation...I can't believe how people do not care today!
    +3
    Can we quit talking about how he got into office, and talk about how to get him out--by the ballot box? And how to stop him from wrecking everything? With the economy in the tank and war about to break out in the Middle East, do we really need this distraction? Have you thought that maybe--just maybe--Obama is engineering that distraction himself?
  • sara Temlako... 2011/05/23 18:49:55
    sara
    +2
    He's probably an Islamic mole to bring down US
  • Noah Vaile 2011/05/22 10:39:03
    Noah Vaile
    +2
    Can anyone in their right mind believe that our totally corrupt "fourth estate" (the news media/press) would run with such a story, even if it is true?
    Does anyone in their right mind think that there is a prosecutor anywhere in this country who would have the guts to properly investigate the allegation?
    0bummer is THE PREZ! He was elected in a weakly contested popularity contest that the American people, a whole lot of voters, took part in, were misled in, were lied to and now, as a variety of unsavory activities ranging from birth to political positions comes out for all to see... we won't see anything happen.
    If these allegations, and many many others, are true then the entire 2008 election campaign was a complete fraud. What would such knowledge do to the entire fabric of our nation. Nothing people see, read in the news could ever be believed again (not that it can today anyway). Citizens confidence would be shaken to the core.
    And of course the multi-billion dollar news-business would collapse like the house of cards that it is.
    Way too many big BIG players involved for this to go anywhere. It'll just get squashed like the birther thing.
    HeII, if it hadn't been for a big player like Trump we wouldn't have that (phony?) long form birth certificate, would we?
  • Bikermike 2011/05/22 07:51:59 (edited)
    Bikermike
    +3
    It might be.........I had to look this one up...and the records seem to now be missing...

...this address and home seems to have now 'strangely' been removed from the Cook County Assessor's Office run by Joseph Berrios ....

http://cookcountyassessor.com...

Description of home: over 5000 sq feet of any age (2-09 2 or more story residence, any age, 5000 sq feet and over) (Hyde park neighborhood '#10'..on 5046 S Greenwood Ave)

http://politicalcalculations....
  • Bikermike Bikermike 2011/05/22 07:59:56 (edited)
    Bikermike
    +3
    Joseph Berrios 'is' a Democrat..not that he is personally culpable of 'any' wrong doing...but it's worth serious questioning from the media but don't hold your breath...I personally witnessed information being removed from websites about Obama's past. Not that I saw the specific act, but I saw many of the cached paged prior to and after his run for the President...
    from his working for Acorn to his close associates...to his running for the New Party (which 'was' the former 'New Socialist Party')

http://www.chicagotribune.com...
  • aravenfan Bikermike 2011/05/22 12:15:11
    aravenfan
    +2
    Hi Mike,
    I don't know anything about real estate. Do records always stay available to public? Did you see the links and info from this website?
    http://theobamahustle.wordpre...
  • Bikermike aravenfan 2011/05/23 00:10:36 (edited)
    Bikermike
    +2
    If it is taxed...yes
    If it is exempt from tax...yes

So......I suppose yes, unless I have failed to account for something
  • Gary Mi... aravenfan 2011/10/29 14:04:25
    Gary Mialocq
    +2
    Obama bought that property using a Chicago title-holding land trust, perfectly legal for over 100 years. Under a land trust, the owner places the property into the trust and legal and equitable title is held in the name of his Trustee. This method has been used for decades to protect the identity of the real owner. Disneyland used a land trust. It is not only common, but it was streamlined by Chicago Title Company to provide anonymity for Al Capone in the 1920's. Again, perfectly legal and commonly used.
  • A Woman's View~JLA 2011/05/22 07:18:04
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +2
    Almost nothing would surprise me anymore when it's got anything to do with Obama.

The question still remains...when is somebody with big gonads going to do something to have this imposter charged with treason and sedition along with all his minions who have helped him achieve the biggest scam in history of the United States of America!
  • holdenferall 2011/05/22 07:05:41
    holdenferall
    +5
    Can this be believed?

Anyone who reads my comments knows I very much dislike Obama, but I'm a "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" kind of guy.
  • aravenfan holdenf... 2011/05/22 12:26:01
    aravenfan
    +3
    I totally understand. I think it could be a smoking gun because there have been to many things he's done that are impeachable but we need proof. We need someone who knows about real estate and or someone who is a private investigator, a lawyer... etc. to look into this. Like others who have commented though, who would do it? People are scared to mess up their lives by going against a crooked govn't.
  • JuneGagnon 2011/05/22 07:05:20
    JuneGagnon
    +3
    There has already been enough "evidence" (proving obama-soetoro) is a complete fraud, furnished to GOP Leadership, law enforcement and Supreme Court and NOBODY IS MOVING on it!
  • Dora Ra... JuneGagnon 2011/05/22 16:14:43
    Dora Rachael
    And they never will. Sigh.
  • ILuvMonkeys 2011/05/22 07:03:27
  • sara ILuvMon... 2011/05/23 18:54:52
    sara
    +2
    Unfortunately he'll probably be re-elected. There are no opponents to challenge Obumma
  • DJL 2011/05/22 06:51:21
    DJL
    +4
    This is more proof that no one vetted Obama.. He has 3 names tied to multiple SS#'s and 58 different addresses and people still try to say Obama was checked out by the FBI before the election.
  • The Silencer 2011/05/22 06:34:52
    The Silencer
    +4
    AH.... don't worry. The mainstream media will cover all of this up so completely that anyone who dares to think Obama needs to get out will be told that they are delusional and hopelessly certifiable!!!!!!
  • mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2011/05/22 06:32:04
    mg's haven~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Why do i get the feeling the man is going to need the men in white coats to come for him before he is removed from office. I dont care which ones do it at this point. he is so full of crap any one of them would be able to claim what he is doing as their field of expertise. He has done things that border on fraud if they were full fledged fraud. He has made sure people got the jib they wanted there is a crime to match that one too, I could go treason but that wont do me any good he doesnt recognize that border anymore than some other people in this country. The list goes on from there.
  • sglmom 2011/05/22 06:28:12 (edited)
    +4
    Where's the ones with the Brass Tacks to actually PROSECUTE .. THAT is what will finally help us all.
  • ILuvMon... sglmom 2011/05/22 06:36:35
  • A Woman... ILuvMon... 2011/05/22 07:21:46
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +3
    LOL! You betcha' !!! She would do it in a heart beat! I don't think anything scares the Momma Grizzly !! Get 'em Sarah !
  • Dub 2011/05/22 06:26:16
    Dub
    +2
    If after all the BS he hasn't been out already, nothing else will bring him down.
  • Dora Ra... Dub 2011/05/22 16:15:29
    Dora Rachael
    Sad but true.
  • sara Dub 2011/05/23 18:56:40
    sara
    +1
    Trying to make Israel give up their land just may be the smokin gun to bring this imposter down
  • aravenfan sara 2011/05/24 16:52:46
    aravenfan
    You would think everyone would be talking about this but they aren't in liberalville Maryland anyway. We went to a party this weekend and nobody talked about it at all. I brought it up and 1 conservative "didn't know enough about what was said" and the others didn't comment at all and started talking about something else and 1 walked away.
  • "Abe" 2011/05/21 21:52:04
    "Abe"
    +3
    Nobody going to challenge this "usurper dictator" (at least no one who can do anything about him). Just my opinion

challenge usurper dictator opinion
  • Seonag 2011/05/21 15:54:55
    Seonag
    +3
    Well, at least I hope it is!
  • Mike56 2011/05/21 13:37:24
    Mike56
    +4
    Unfortunately, I don't know what should happened in order for the Obamba constituence to wake up. They seem to be Ok with any fraud,any crime he committed and/or going to committ. Zombies are zombies.
  • Magus BN-0 2011/05/21 08:26:03
  • historian 2011/05/21 07:05:26
    historian
    +4
    I'm completely disgusted. If any "normal" person commits a crime they are punished, when someone in a place of power(American royalty) commits a crime they change the word to scandal and it gets dismissed to the dust bin.
  • gray ghost historian 2011/05/21 12:38:28
    gray ghost
    +2
    And they never lie, they just misspeak.
  • vis_viva 2011/05/21 04:18:34
    No, I don't believe this news radio station or the man who he's interviewing.
    vis_viva
    Just more anti-Obama wishful thinking from the deflated Birther-crowd
  • historian vis_viva 2011/05/21 07:08:51
    historian
    +3
    The people who know Obama is a fraud aren't "deflated", regardless of how many times liberal media and their drones say it. The crime remains and the fraudulent birth certificate remains, the facts haven't changed only the spin and antics of the Obamanation have.
  • Magus BN-0 historian 2011/05/21 08:27:04
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    "Delusional" would be a better word for anybody who thinks Obama's birth certificate is "fraudulent". And for anybody who believes this fake Social Security number crap.
  • DJL Magus BN-0 2011/05/22 06:27:39
    DJL
    +2
    You were the one who used something from factcheck from 2008 to prove that the fake certificate released in 2011 was real weren't you?
  • Magus BN-0 DJL 2011/05/22 08:22:45
    Magus BN-0
    No, because neither of them is fake. Only lunatics think they're fake.
  • DJL Magus BN-0 2011/05/22 08:47:35
    DJL
    +1
    Real ones have raised seals and neither one of the fakes have that seal. Also real ones do not have layers of information revealed when you open them with Adobe Illistrator. The last time I mentioned the lack of the raised seal I was told that factcheck.org proved in 2008 that the document released in 2011 had the raised seal. This is just more proof that Obama supporters lie just as much as Obama does.
  • ray Magus BN-0 2011/05/22 15:15:30 (edited)
    ray
    That's Right the real Birth Certificate has been shown to all you birthers a lot of times here are a few samples.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com

No matter how many birth certificates you birthers are shown you just can't get enough.
    The Obama campaign is going to have one copy of each birth certificate printed on cloth and made into a quilt . that should settle the matter as you can sleep under any BC that you believe in.
    Now for matching accessories we will be offering the coffee cup with all the different Social Security numbers as proof of ID. The saucer will have printed on the rim , all the assorted Alias's used. How can you doubt him just because state records keep disappearing?

/5104/5691773267_f294dbcdd4.j...

real birth certificate birthers times samples obama s birh certificate real birth certificate birthers times samples obama s birh certificate real birth certificate birthers times samples obama s birh certificate real birth certificate birthers times samples obama s birh certificate real birth certificate birthers times samples obama s birh certificate http://farm6.static.flickr.com

/5104/5691773267_f294dbcdd4.j... saucer printed rim assorted aliass doubt records disappearing 51045691773267f294dbcdd4 official birth certificate
  • Magus BN-0 ray 2011/05/22 21:09:14

2014/09/20 04:02:24