ANOTHER OBAMA ALIAS "HARRISON J BOUNEL" UNDER HIS CONNETICUT S.S.# AND SOUNDS LIKE PROPERTY FRAUD. Is this The Smoking Gun?

aravenfan 2011/05/20 21:54:42
ANOTHER OBAMA ALIAS "HARRISON J BOUNEL" UNDER HIS CONNETICUT S.S.# AND SOUNDS LIKE PROPERTY FRAUD!
Obama's Social Security Number Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel - 5/18/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tvti9um6k

• tomas 2011/05/20 23:26:36
    Yes, I think this is the smoking gun that could bring down Obama.
    tomas
    +9
    Unless someone is willing to investigate and prosecute, if found to be fraud, Americans are going to be paying multiple SS accounts for the Obamas.

• rue.mcdowell 2011/11/09 07:20:28
    rue.mcdowell
    i pray it is...are we mabe not have another chaces of getting him locked up!
  • Red Branch 2011/06/26 00:22:23
    Red Branch
    +1
    I said yes, however, as an illegal alien he should never have been in the US.
  • snipe 2011/05/25 19:57:40
    snipe
    +3
    Lol! I was just thinking, if this were Bush, or if obama had a "R" after his name instead of a "D" the press would have had him impeached 2 years ago. He probably never would have been elected in the first place.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2011/05/25 04:59:16
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +4
    The corruption never ends, does it?
  • lalouisiane 2011/05/24 19:10:04
    lalouisiane
    +4
    I think it's one of several smoking guns.

Now if we only had a new media in this country.
  • aravenfan lalouis... 2011/05/24 21:21:06
    aravenfan
    +3
    I know! How many smoking guns do we need? Just this week with Israel, you would think it would have people shouting in the streets! I wish someone would make a conservative Christian News channel that tells all of the truth.
  • lalouis... aravenfan 2011/05/25 17:41:21
    lalouisiane
    +4
    I wish that too.

Democrat Party and the national news service has got some explaining to do!!!
  • hooda 2011/05/24 00:41:15
    hooda
    +2
    Unless his teflon gives way, he's safe. If telflon gets too hot it will start to weaken though.....something to consider in the 2012 elections. And do we think Eric Holder will look into this for us?
  • hiptou hooda 2011/05/26 02:22:59
    hiptou
    +3
    Even the "teflon Don" got put away .....finally!
  • Jackie 2011/05/23 22:43:19
    Jackie
    +2
    Just another criminal bend of our criminal President. He is not constitutionally eligible to be in office. Once he pulls off that scam (which he has) he is safe. He is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Land. Do you think he will arrest himself? Not likely. It will be ignored like all the rest. Pure Corruption resides in the office that answers to no one. Our corrupt media have abandoned the people and keeps our voice silent and subservient. Our watchdog died. This story will never see the news. So no outcry to be had.
  • sara 2011/05/23 19:12:28
    sara
    +1
    If these allegations are true the american people have been had by a pathological liar
  • Red Branch sara 2011/06/26 00:24:28
    Red Branch
    One more on a long list in his questionable past.
    +3
    Cool if it could be proven but the media, unions, gov employees, blacks and dem will all still vote for a fraud and crook--they don't care! Obama could be a proven pedophile and those I listed would vote for him!
  • Ken 2011/05/22 23:33:28 (edited)
    +4
    Why aren't these things being investigated for prosecution?
  • out damned spot 2011/05/22 23:04:01
  • aravenfan out dam... 2011/05/23 00:53:11
    aravenfan
    +1
    Hi hun, it played for me. Here is the link and video.

• Northtexasgirl 2011/05/22 22:07:53
    Northtexasgirl
    +4
    I think America has been duped by the demos that is for sure. The ones that voted him into office are at fault for being duped by this closet muslim. I think when the truth does finally come out this will be a worse hoax than a Nigerian scam on the American people and we all know what they try to do to people.
  • SharonJohnson 2011/05/22 18:15:42
    SharonJohnson
    +6
    Obama is nothing but unethical lying cheat who is a traitor to this nation and the people. NOthing suprises me about this idiot
  • Steve Boston 2011/05/22 18:02:16
    Steve Boston
    +6
    I'm not undecided however I think we'll not learn the truth about President Obamuppet until he's long out of the office. Come on 2012. I think America has been scammed.
  • ETpro 2011/05/22 16:57:48
    ETpro
    +1
    I don't know anything about it. But it has the smell of more Birther rascist inspired radical-right hysteria. I'll just pop up another batch of popcorn and watch.
  • Noah Vaile ETpro 2011/05/22 19:22:22
    Noah Vaile
    +3
    Racist only has the one "s" in it. The other "s" could stand for "stupid" though, evidential of the writer.
  • Kim Noah Vaile 2011/05/22 21:40:35
    Kim
    +2
    You can't expect someone who has that idea to be intelligent enough to know how to spell..
  • ETpro Kim 2011/05/23 05:00:11
    ETpro
    That's the worldview I'd expect. Ignore the thought. Ignore the content of the hcharacter. Look for external and insignificant things and amplify them to be crucial issues. Thanks for playing grammar Nazi.
  • Kim ETpro 2011/05/23 13:42:36
    Kim
    +1
    excuse me, but you were the one who pointed out his mispelling NOT ME.....so don't criticize me for it...hypocrite.....you criticize me for soemthing you did....unbelievable...you must be a liberal
  • ETpro Kim 2011/05/24 06:03:19
    ETpro
    What on Earth are you talking about? I didn't point out anyone's misspelling. You must be a con..
  • 11 Phen... ETpro 2011/05/23 21:25:05
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    +2
    When you call people racist for no reason I think the content of the character took a hike.
  • ETpro 11 Phen... 2011/05/24 06:05:06
    ETpro
    I would agree, But that isn't what happened. The Birther and Obama's an impostor and Obama's got multiple identity BS is all dog-whistle race baiting politics. It is as ugly as politics gets. It heads toward fascism. I will call it out every time I see it.
  • aravenfan ETpro 2011/05/24 12:02:44 (edited)
    aravenfan
    +1
    This has NOTHING to do with race. Christian conservatives are calling begging and pleading for Congressman Allen West to run! Christian conservatives are the ones trying to stop the left racist organization margaret sanger planned parenthood eugeneics movement! Watch MAAFA 21 documentary. We want to help others help themselves by teaching trades and help get people off the system. I'd rather pay tax dollars for a trade school to someone than pay for them to be enslaved into a system for their lifetime, that they have to keep voting for to keep getting the money. We want to save lives and empower people not murder and enslave them!
    Maafa 21 Black Genocide In the 21st Century[Full Movie HQ]

• ETpro aravenfan 2011/05/26 04:33:35
  • 11 Phen... ETpro 2011/05/24 20:37:49
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    +2
    I understand that Obama has been singled out on his birth, but he did spend a good portion of his childhood out of this country and he is not known for singing the praises of America. There are concerns about the beliefs of his father and his associations. None of which are damning in and of themselves. He could have ended the birth controversy himself by addressing it a couple years sooner. It should not have taken Donald Trump beating the drum to do that. I think there are more important issues out there, but I can understand why some people have not been happy with the transparency of such things given the circumstances. I think it is far more reasonable than accusing a President of being behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
  • ETpro 11 Phen... 2011/05/26 04:42:49
    ETpro
    Time for some fact checking. Obama spent The guy was abroad for 4 years, from ages six to 10. Other than that, he grew up entirely in the US. His Kenyan father split when he was 2 years old. It is hard to grasp what -- other than dog whistle appeals to racism -- Newt Gingrich was talking about when he accused the President of having a "Kenyan, anti-colonialist attitude." He never even set foot in Kenya till he was 26 years old.

As to singing the Praises of America, he has spoken with unique eloquence about how great and special this country is for giving a kid like him a shot at becoming President. In speech after speech, he's praised this nation. Of course, partisan ears can only hear what they wish to hear.
  • BobJessen 2011/05/22 16:46:25
    No, I don't believe this news radio station or the man who he's interviewing.
    BobJessen
    +1
    Another Limp Weiner from the Tea Torys...
  • Dora Rachael 2011/05/22 16:12:27
    Dora Rachael
    +4
    Nothing will ever be done about this issue! NEVER!
  • Risk 2011/05/22 16:08:31
    Risk
    +4
    Nothing surprises me anymore about this very dishonest Muslim president ! He's kind of like the Teflon Don, these charges ,no matter how real, just seem to go under the rug ! I do however believe in time, we will see him exposed for what he really is !
  • Dora Ra... Risk 2011/05/22 16:13:23
    Dora Rachael
    +4
    I hope you are right but I cannot see anything ever being done.
  • les_gvt 2011/05/22 15:26:34
    les_gvt
    +2
    We are at the point now where by the time an investigation is complete, impeachment hearings held, etc, Obama's term will be almost up anyway. This would leave the door wide open for Joe Biden to choose Hillary as his VP, and THAT prospect scares me even worse than Obama finishing out his term, because it would give Hillary a definite advantage going into 2012.

Hillary is just as evil as Obama, and if possible, more calculating and colder than Obama is.

She was the one that helped in forming CFAP with Soros, and has been involved with meida matters, move on .org, etc for years. She is just as radical as Barry, but just knows how to hide it bettr. In addition, she has the "victim" part down cold- especially after the last primary

People better be careful what they wish for, the grass is not always greener on the other side
  • gg~POTL... les_gvt 2011/05/23 00:20:29
    gg~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I agree with you.
  • sara les_gvt 2011/05/23 18:47:59
    sara
    +1
    I think all these cronies are in conspiracy to bring down the US & have a new world order
    There all tools
  • blindfaith 2011/05/22 15:01:42
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2011/05/22 14:29:02
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +6
    Doesn't surprise me at all. What will surprise me is if anybody does anything about it!!

2014/08/01 14:11:43