Another man kills his girlfriend because she refused to have abortion. But, to let the pro-abortion crowd tell it, they claim only men oppose abortion. Do many women have abortions because men want them to kill their kids before birth?

tncdel 2012/05/04 15:40:06
See report here:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/03/man-kills-girlfriend-refus...

Often it is shiftless irresponsible type men who don't want to pay child support.

• Wyzard 2012/05/05 13:58:27
    YES, many women have abortions because men want them to get rid of the kid be...
    Wyzard
    Lots of men are stupid!
  • I am me 2012/05/04 17:48:38
    I am me
    +1
    Neither choice is good. Crazy people are just crazy period. The problem is that we have gotten away from any sort of moral code in this country and no one feels guilt while all the time feeling as though they are entitled to anything they want. No one cares about anyone else but themselves anymore. Sad.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2012/05/04 17:02:22
    NO, the reason why men kill women who refuse to have abortions is something e...
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +2
    This dude is a loony. Give him a flesh wound and drop him in the middle of the ocean.
  • relic 2012/05/04 15:46:46 (edited)
    relic
    +2
    While I believe the father's opinion should be heard, the Woman is the one who will be raising the kid. IMHO, Her vote to keep or kill the baby is worth more than his.
  • tncdel relic 2012/05/04 17:05:46
    tncdel
    +2
    Unfortunately, many women who would like to keep the kid are pressured by men into having them killed. Not only boyfriends and some husbands, but also fathers of teenaged daughters and brothers, etc.
  • DJPanicDC 2012/05/04 15:45:16
    DJPanicDC
    +2
    I'm sure that weighs in to some decisions, both for and against but in the end we do not believe only men are against we believe that only women get to make decisions for her own body
  • tncdel DJPanicDC 2012/05/04 17:07:05
    tncdel
    +1
    For THEIR OWN body, yes. But not for the body of the unborn baby. That's where your line of reasoning falls apart. The baby's body is not the mother's body.
  • WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/05/04 15:43:53
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Think about this, if one famous mother would have have an Abortion just how would the world be today.

Adorf Hilter mothers wanted a abortion
  • relic WF - Ru... 2012/05/04 15:48:55
    relic
    +2
    barack obama

WOW! I see what you mean.
  • Gooky relic 2012/05/04 16:57:44
    Gooky
    +2
    nancy pelosi

Wow...if only,huh?

2014/09/22 14:20:35