Another CONSERVATIVE BIGOT! What else is new?

Proggy 2012/12/29 02:46:48

Is anyone really that shocked? He's conservative, from a conservative state. I bet he voted for Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell, and Mitt Romney as well as being a registered republican. Face it Cons, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE! This is what you represent, this is what you defend. This man is the kind of despicable societal excrement who's a teabagger, who donates to their causes and candidates. Who's probably a card carrying member of the "Council Of CONSERVATIVE Citizens" (Formerly White Citizens Council).

Like this man, you are part of that sticky residue on American history and culture that refuse to be cleansed. Like the stain you are in the undergarment of American history, culture, and life you feel you will not be washed away. But there's a pretty powerful bleach called TIME! That's right, it's moving FORWARD and you're getting left behind. In fact one of your conservative brethren pulling a stunt like this is proof positive that you know you're already in the rear-view mirror. Like the freak & clown show circus you make of yourselves, every once in a while we'll stop and sadly give you a little press, but then proceed FORWARD and you're rendered irrelevant as any other entertainment that may come up in conversation from time to time.

Yes conservatives, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE! Pathetic ain't it?

Here's another vid explaining it for those of you who'd actually have to ask.. "What's so racist about it?"

Read More: http://is.gd/KIlBCF

• ray 2012/12/29 03:10:21 (edited)
    ray
    +26
    What's the matter Proogy? I don't agree so you have to troll me?

Just because one man shows racism doesn't mean most or all conservatives are bigots. If you believe conservatives are racist just because this man is, then you're a bigot. I'm a conservative and I know many other conservatives, so I can safely say that if you believe we're racist then you're delusional. This is pathetic, cherry picking one man to represent an entire group, now that is bigoted. We choose who represents conservatives, and it certainly isn't this guy. I give money to a homeless African american almost every time I see him and I occasionally have a conversation with him, but nope, I'm a conservative and therefore I'm racist.

And what about the effigy of Bush being burned or the Bush pinata effigy? It may not be about race but hate is hate, and if you criticize this effigy but not the effigies of Bush then you're a bigot. You're fine with the large amount of hate for Bush, but not the hate for Obama.

And according to www.thefreedictionary.com, you and a large percentage of the people on Sodahead(including conservative) are bigots.

big·ot (bgt)
    n.
    One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
    http://www.thefreedictionary....

• TeamEdwardJace 2013/12/21 22:31:43
    TeamEdwardJace
    Hey I'm a liberal. Not all conservatives are racists
  • antiteaparty 2013/05/30 19:10:56
    antiteaparty
    +1
    Huh? What? Me a racist? I have a black friend...
  • sharkhead 2013/03/27 00:50:12
    sharkhead
    So you're saying all conservatives are bigots? What a tolerant mind you have.
  • Proggy sharkhead 2013/03/29 22:44:10
    Proggy
    Not all, just the one's who tolerate and remain silent thus abiding this behavior on their side of the political spectrum.
  • adeenmckenziekennedy 2013/01/06 06:11:51
  • Proggy adeenmc... 2013/01/11 22:38:54
    Proggy
    +1
    My wife is a beautiful Black woman like you, and so is our daughter (well young lady), and it offends me not only as a husband and father, but as a human being. Political ideology aside this is disgusting and subhuman.
  • adeenmc... Proggy 2013/01/12 17:37:15
  • Proggy adeenmc... 2013/01/15 18:09:01
    Proggy
    +1
    Thanks! We also have one on the way (fingers crossed for a boy). Our children being ½ Black and ½ Jewish when it comes to bigots like the many cons on this site it reminds me even more the tedious task it is preparing them for the world at large.
  • adeenmc... Proggy 2013/01/15 20:22:11
  • rightside 2013/01/04 22:26:09
    rightside
    Everybody I know has eaten watermelon. Are you telling me that bama has never had any????
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2013/01/03 15:47:21
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Proggy, if Saul Alinsky were alive today, you would make him so proud. Way to freeze that target.
  • Proggy Annie~P... 2013/01/04 20:38:07
    Proggy
    +1
    As you'd make Ayn Rand proud.
  • dominic garcia 2013/01/03 04:29:33 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +2
    You are very sick and a slanderer! 99.99% of conservatives are wonderful, honest people!
  • cjj ~ F... dominic... 2013/01/03 16:10:12 (edited)
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +2
    Is it really any difference than old Rush saying the left "is pond scum by their own definition" because they don't believe in God when the majority of us DO? Any different than saying we are all "baby-killers" although many of us believe that individual choice is a freedom? Any different than saying we want to "destroy America" because we support caring for the disadvantaged? any different than saying we "envy" the wealth of others although many of us understand that Christ Himself called the love of money an abomination?

Listen well, I am on the LEFT because I AM Christian and feel the more of values of the left are more in line with the teachings of Christ. I see the hard right as the Pharisees who love to make the law and point fingers at the short-comings of others but secretly covet within their own hearts. You know, the ones for which Christ openly had much disdain.

Want the left to stop their rhetoric? Start by confronting those within your party who do the same. (I hope Proggy reads this as well. As disgusting and racist as this is toward our POTUS, please do not generalize.)
  • dominic... cjj ~ F... 2013/01/04 03:23:32
    dominic garcia
    +1
    First of all I am a democrat. I come from a State where welfare life has created much corruption. My party has become the party of liars. I doubt Jesus would agree with what they are doing, including Obama. Obama is a thief, cheat and corrupt as can be! He steals from the American people to give to his corrupt constituents. He has bought the corrupt mass media and all they ever do is hide every corrupt thing that he does. For Obama it is all about POWER AND MONEY. Jesus believes that if you don't work, you should not eat. "You reap what you sow" remember that bible verse? I believe that most Democrats believe in God... but the question is.....which ones are serving Jesus? Knowing about God is not the same as serving him. So you say individual choice is a freedom. How about God's law "thou shalt not kill." It is against God, to be killing babies. It is our job and responsibility as Christians to seek justice for injustices. Being wealthy is not evil....God himself made JOB rich again. How about another commandment "Thou shalt not covet" That is all.... Obama and his cronies ever do. Right.....you really think that God will be happy with how Obama thinks.....take away from the hard working people and give to the lazy!!!! I pretty much doubt it! I would love to know who your bible teacher is....because he or she is doing a lousy job!
  • cjj ~ F... dominic... 2013/01/05 00:09:31
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    Well, one of us is angry and insulting. It hasn't been me so for that reason alone I think my "Bible teacher" is doing a much better job than yours. Mine teaches me that he who angers has already conquered.

My PASTOR taught me well that Christ was apolitical (definition: Not interested or involved in politics) and well understood the worldly doings in governing human societies and the corruption that came from them. (Give onto Caesar that which is Caesar's and onto God that which is God's...heard that one?) Had he wanted to play politics He would not have been crucified as a single word from Him to Pontius Pilate would have avoided the whole thing.

Guess your teacher missed that AND the only thing that Christ called an abomination during His time in this world which was NOT money but the LOVE OF MONEY.

If my Pastor is so "lousy" why would you "love" to know who he is? I surely never care to hear from whoever is teaching you to spread all this worldly hate and anger.
  • dominic... cjj ~ F... 2013/01/05 03:24:14 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Do you know what "Open rebuke" means? How about "Righteous Judgement?" I am doing my job as a responsible Christian, telling you that you are being misled. God has a special place for Pastors, Preachers, Ministers etc., who mislead their flock. I am not threatening your bible teacher.....I just feel he is misinforming you. Not every one who says Lord...Lord....will inherit the Kingdom of God. I believe like the bible teaches, that we should pay taxes, but people should not get crucified because they work harder. God rewards hard working people in the bible and of course God does not want us to put our love and faith on money. God gave us free will and If people are greedy with their money, then that is their sin. Obama and all the liberals are not America's God. Just like people who fornicate, cuss, get drunk, lie etc. They have to answer for their sin to God alone. Governments are not perfect and sometimes they themselves have become evil. As Americans, it is our job to recognize when government starts crossing boundaries. Obama and most of his liberal friends have come to that point! They are at the door of wickedness!
  • cjj ~ F... dominic... 2013/01/05 08:15:21
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    And I believe it is YOU who are being misled. I have not shown anger toward you but you have to me. You call say my "Bible teacher" is "lousy" without knowing who he or heard him ever teach which is judgmental. (Judge not lest ye be judged.) You pick and choose which old laws are to obeyed when the way it REALLY went was if you are guilty of breaking ONE law you were guilty. Period. AND you ignore the truth of this being the REASON that Christ shed His blood to become our permanent, perfect sacrifice.

If you are truly a Christian you would understand that if you are judging others based on the outward appearance of their need, thinking they are "lazy" then you ARE putting the love of money before the teachings of Christ. I just do not believe that you somehow magically know the circumstances of everyone who might be using a government source as need. Far as I am concerned, if someone IS cheating the system, I rest in the peace of knowing a God much bigger than I to know the real deal and will be in charge of taking care of it.

Your mixture of government and faith is, in actuality, a lack of faith. I let God do the judging and more wisely use my time thanking Jesus for making me a better person and supplying me the things I need (including an education and a job). Start seeing H...

Your mixture of government and faith is, in actuality, a lack of faith. I let God do the judging and more wisely use my time thanking Jesus for making me a better person and supplying me the things I need (including an education and a job). Start seeing He really is in control and governments will always be open to wrong-doings no matter how much they try to do right. Know why? Because they are made up of mankind who might not rule with Christian thought. Our government was purposely set up to favor no one religion or faith so it could rule ALL its people.

And I have HUGE disagreement that all wealthy people "work hard." Many are born with that silver spoon and NEVER break a sweat, let alone serve Him.
  • Proggy cjj ~ F... 2013/01/04 20:50:20
    Proggy
    +1
    Though I don't worship/believe in mythological magic beings in the sky I agree with you for the most part. I don't like generalizations, but please read this blog that I did some time ago and you'll see that this is not a "isolated indecent" coming from conservatives it's simply their M.O. http://www.sodahead.com/unite...

By the way even some of my Christian friends found this pretty funny...

• cjj ~ F... Proggy 2013/01/05 00:34:42
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    I don't find it funny. I find it incredibly sad that people do not understand that God is the God of peace and love, that people do not understand the GIFT of grace under Christ, the difference in Old and New Covenants, the deceptions of evil from the beginning, the differences between the Old Testament and it's laws of condemnation and a new unmerited favor under the blood of the Lamb (Christ) and most of all that it is not about the depth of my love for Him but understanding the magnitude of His love for me. But not only would it take volumes of what I have learned (even into the Greek and Hebrew text of which my "lousy Bible teacher" delves), it would also be wrong as I know Christ never forced Himself on anyone. It is man that tries to force Christ on others. I choose not to be that kind of Christian.

Regardless, I know the vitriol that so often comes from the right. Being a leftist Christian is often no bowl of cherries as you can see from dominic's response to me.

Yours is much kinder and tolerant even though you freely admit you are not a believer. Still, my friend, I try to be better. Many times others will get angry at me because I choose humor or indifference but I try my darnedest to be better every day and at peace with the steaming pi...

Yours is much kinder and tolerant even though you freely admit you are not a believer. Still, my friend, I try to be better. Many times others will get angry at me because I choose humor or indifference but I try my darnedest to be better every day and at peace with the steaming pile of dung man has created for himself through self-righteousness and hypocrisy. See, Proggy, I accept that Jesus did not come to change the world but to change my heart so I can continue living with peace and hope regardless of the stench that might surround me at times.

Whatever you choose, my hope is that you are able to do the same.

Peace!
  • dominic... cjj ~ F... 2013/01/08 00:01:33 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    You tell me to not judge people and then you turn around and judge people. I can not understand Christians like you.
  • Proggy cjj ~ F... 2013/01/11 22:46:42
    Proggy
    +1
    If every "Christian" presented themselves with the serene understanding, peace, and tolerance you depict, maybe Christianity wouldn't be on the decline. You walk it like you talk it friend, and THAT I can definitely respect. Dogma aside, anyone striving to be a better human being is cool with me. :-)
  • Proggy dominic... 2013/01/04 20:40:55
    Proggy
    +2
    If being vitriolic, vindictive, baleful hate mongers is YOUR idea of "wonderful" then that's your sick, demented, twisted opinion. The only thing they're somewhat honest about is their overt racism, bigotry, and intolerance.
  • dominic... Proggy 2013/01/04 21:28:04
    dominic garcia
    Yep... your description for most democrats is 100% correct!!!!!!!!
  • Proggy dominic... 2013/01/04 21:50:22
    Proggy
    +1
    Wow! I guess you can add illiteracy to your list of dysfunctions.
  • dominic... Proggy 2013/01/04 22:04:38
    dominic garcia
    Sure whatever you say....I call it reverse psychology!!!!!
  • adeenmc... Proggy 2013/01/06 22:16:02
  • THE BEACH 2013/01/02 19:14:55 (edited)
    THE BEACH
    Whoever the loser is he's a trailer trash.The president lives in The White House.Don't pay "no" mind to hill billy trailer trash.Hence the trashy trailer and the hill.
  • pizzaman7 2013/01/01 00:43:03
    pizzaman7
    +2
    This is a complete stretch. How does anyone extrapolate that this man is conservative or a member of the Tea Party ? At the end it seems it might have more to do with the local police chief.

Ahhh....the tolerant compassionate left trying to dig on an entire group of people for what one person is doing and don't even have the total facts. What happened to civility ? Civility to the left only goes towards people with similar beliefs. Anyone else is racist, bigoted, and whatever else. In the end all the left has is hatred.

Furthermore, Barry is a public servant. He is not a god. I seem to remember the left doing much worse to the likeness of Bush and bashing him for being stupid even though he graduated from Yale.

It seems we cannot possible criticize Barry because of his color. Sorry.....I don't vote for the color of one's skin....I vote for the content of his character.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/12/31 21:22:27
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    Not racist just doesn't realize, like all those that voted for him because he's "black," that he is not black.
  • Proggy SK-pro ... 2013/01/01 19:41:52
  • SK-pro ... Proggy 2013/01/01 19:44:38
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    yeah okay, and you know this how???
  • Fundy Proggy 2013/01/02 00:05:03
    Fundy
    Exactly how do you prove that?
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/12/31 17:46:00
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +5
    WHy do you think he is a conservative?
  • true american 2012/12/31 17:36:13
    true american
    +5
    Step away from the LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE websites
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/12/31 17:10:22
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +7
    I do not support the man's ideology at all.

I did vote for Mitt Romney and proud of it. That does not make me a racist.

The reason I do not like Obama is because I believe he is a Communist/Muslim Dictator. Obama is destroying America!
  • David (... Kara ~~... 2013/01/01 09:49:18
  • Kara ~~... David (... 2013/01/05 02:09:36
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    Prove it!
  • Proggy Kara ~~... 2013/01/01 20:33:44
    Proggy
    +1
    You may not be a bigot, you're definitely willfully ignorant and very stupid.
  • Annie~P... Proggy 2013/01/03 09:33:59
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Progeny, you guys over use that bigot word.

2014/08/01 09:51:20