Ann Romney is sick of you people not understanding how hard it is to be Ann Romney....LOL.

luvguins 2012/09/22 20:02:36
Mrs. "Got Rocks" Romney needs to get a grip.
Karma is good for those who slandered FLOTUS Michelle.
By Kaili Joy Gray:

Ann Romney is once again up on her gold-plated cross, and she's got another message for the ingrates out there who don't appreciate how hard it is to be her:

During an interview early this evening with Radio Iowa, Mrs. Romney directly addressed her fellow Republicans who’ve criticized her husband.

“Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country.”

Ann has told "you people" time and time again to leave Mitt alone, stop asking questions, and just be grateful that he's willing to run for president. Shut up and show a little appreciation for the Romneys and their willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice—passing up constant $30 million-a-year job offers, even though "poor guy, he took no pay when he did the Olympics for three years and no pay when he was governor for four years."

She's tried to make women get it:

"Women, you need to wake up," she urged them. "Women have to ask themselves who's going to have and be there for you. I can promise you, I know, that Mitt will be there for you. He will stand up for you, he will hear your voices."
She's tried to make Latinos get it:

You’d better really look at your future and figure out who’s going to be the guy that’s going to make it better for you and your children, and there is only one answer. [...]

It really is a message that would resonate well if they could just get past some of their biases that have been there from the Democratic machines that have made us look like we don’t care about this community.

But no. You people just won't let up, with the mockery of the Romneys' car elevator; with the questions about all those millions stashed away in secret bank accounts; with the outright disgust at Ann's tales of woe about struggling to survive on Mitt's inherited stock portfolio.

But you people—you women, you Latinos, you Democrats and now you Republicans—just don't get it. You're so mean and classless with all your questions and doubt and disgust. Heck, that's why Ann so astutely noted:

"My horse has more style and more class in its hoof than they do in their whole deal.", said to some supporters at the RNC convention.
Ugh. You people. You just have no idea how hard it is to be Ann. Just stop it.

Read More: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/21/1134767/-...

• Frannin 2012/09/25 21:10:48
    Frannin
    +2
    I'm afraid Ann Romney just isn't ready for prime time but then, neither is her husband.
    This duo should stay in their own realm and give up on political hopes. They only
    THOUGHT they wanted the White House. Once there, they wouldn't have the slightest
    idea of what to do...and they probably don't like the color schemes anyway.
  • oldlady Frannin 2012/09/26 15:04:40
    oldlady
    +1
    Your right! What scares me about this is the damage that will follow. I don't want to see this country ending up in the hands of the Chinese Government any more than it already is. China would love to see Romney at the top so they can continue taking over our economy, our means of sustaining jobs that pay a decent wage and our land. They (Chinese) are buying up all of our prime land. Time to wake up children. This ain't a drill :/

BUY AMERICAN
  • Patti The Yes Fan 2012/09/24 23:41:42
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    Oh my God. Its so hard to be her. LMAO

ann romney hypocrite
  • JOJO 2012/09/24 18:28:01 (edited)
    JOJO
    +3
    Poor Ann. "You people" certainly don't get that her husband is clueless about foreign policy, made his millions being the biggest debt creator ever, just knows he can wipe out the deficit by the end of his SECOND term (people are only willing to give President Obama four years to solve the problems that have piled up over the last thirty years), loves that elevator for his cars and doesn't know that his 47% includes those who pay payroll taxes so are really working and the elderly and the poor. I don't think I'm lucky at all, Ann, to have him in the race. You may think he respects you but he certainly doesn't respect me. I will never rate in his upper stratosphere because I'm just a poor schmuck who is too educated to be taken in by him. Can we say condescension on the very highest level?
    I heard somewhere that the only reason he is running is so that Ann could live in the White House. Did anyone hear that?
  • Kenny T. 2012/09/24 16:41:17
    Kenny T.
    +3
    Did you see the Ann Romney porn track? "Stop it. This is hard. Ooooh. You want to try it? Get in the ring, big boy. You know you want it. It's time for you man ho's to realize how SIGNIFICANT this erection is...Aaaaah". Okay I'm going to Hell.
  • Patti ... Kenny T. 2012/09/24 23:42:54
  • JimTheGeek 2012/09/24 16:07:33
    JimTheGeek
    +2
    You people have no idea how hard it is being rich. Having to watch out for all those little people who rely on our largesse to keep them emplyed pruning our bushes, mowing our lawns, detailing our cars, cooking for us, wiping our a**es. It's realsy realsy a lot of work! Sob.
  • mimi 2012/09/24 12:40:30
    mimi
    Sounds like a little jealously going on here. Her riches were legally earned and she should be able to enjoy them. Ann Romney is ten times the lady that Michelle (who hates America) has EVER been.
  • luvguins mimi 2012/09/24 12:53:08
    luvguins
    +3
    Ann Romney is a privileged snob, nothing more. The Romney's have no character, convictions, nor ethics.
  • mimi luvguins 2012/09/24 13:11:05
    mimi
    I think you have a big problem. Ann R. has MORE character, convictions and ethics than you for sure. And that seems to be because you do not recognize those traits.
  • luvguins mimi 2012/09/24 13:26:36
    luvguins
    +3
    Oh, the insults and ad hominem attacks always start when you righties lose.
  • mimi luvguins 2012/09/24 13:59:22
    mimi
    Oh, we're NOT losing.
  • luvguins mimi 2012/09/24 15:04:21
    luvguins
    +4
    Yeah, you are and will have to accept it on 11/6.
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/09/24 23:20:50 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +3
    Do you know Luvguins personally? Yea I didnt think so. Now Romney on the other hand has no clue what its like to be ANYONE but her spoiled little self now does she? I mean after all hubby basically got his money living off OTHER peoples money so how ethical is that? He invests so much in his OWN country that all his bank accts are where? OH surely not in HIS AMERICA. He should have changed the words to the song when he sang it.

Oh beautiful for spacious accounts
    for my money overseas
    Investing in those other countries
    I blatantly spit on THEE

America America
    I will invest ELSEWHERE
    Because of the 47%
    I really just DONT CARE

Oh beautiful for heroes proved
    I wont invest one dime
    They can sit on streets
    and beg me for my time

romney voted against veteran job corp act
  • luvguins Patti ... 2012/09/24 23:50:28
    luvguins
    +3
    Love those lyrics, Patti.
  • Patti ... luvguins 2012/09/24 23:54:53
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +3
    Oh I could go on and on....LOL
  • mimi Patti ... 2012/09/25 16:52:46
    mimi
    Sorry you wasted all that typing. Still wrong.
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/09/30 11:56:25
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    Why is that? Because you say so? LMAO And who are you? God?
  • mimi Patti ... 2012/09/30 20:32:46
    mimi
    I would NEVER claim to be God. How dare you! Go read your words again and tell me why you think you are so right! I personally think you have it all wrong and I can think what I want.
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/10/07 12:12:51 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    My words are DO YOU KNOW HER personally to pass judgment? If your not GOD, who are you to do so? You can think what you want, but then dont profess to be a CHRISTIAN K? Why? Because you know her NOT.

Remove your own log before trying to remove someone elses
  • mimi Patti ... 2012/10/07 16:54:33
    mimi
    Look who's talking or preaching?????
  • luvguins mimi 2012/10/08 05:07:46
    luvguins
    +1
    Sounds like your are defending Ann the shrew.
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/10/08 19:40:18
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Did I insult you??? Please do point it out. I m just telling you that you have no clue about her to pass any judgment now do you???
  • mimi Patti ... 2012/10/08 20:44:54
    mimi
    People like you do not insult me. I just simply consider the source. And yes, I have some clues, but you will never know what they are.
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/10/08 22:18:05
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    I don't think I want to know with your type of logic.
  • luvguins Patti ... 2012/10/09 00:37:51
    luvguins
    +1
    She knows nothing. A complete right wing idiot is all she is..
  • Patti ... luvguins 2012/10/10 23:54:25
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    There are a lot of those here. LOL Barbara Boxer invited me to this site. I think she threw me to the wolves. LOL
  • luvguins mimi 2012/09/30 21:07:47
    luvguins
    +2
    I'll stack my ethics up against hers anyday. I didn't sell a lame horse doped up on pain meds to an unsuspecting buyer for $125,000.00, and then had to be sued over it.
  • mimi luvguins 2012/10/08 20:46:06
    mimi
    You would have to give me proof of that and I really don't think you can. I highly doubt your ethics would even come close to hers.
  • luvguins mimi 2012/10/09 00:42:23
    luvguins
    http://www.billiardsdigest.co...
    Hundreds of articles on this, but stay in denial as you RWNJs are good at it.
  • mimi luvguins 2012/10/09 18:30:14
    mimi
    Your link didn't work. Went thru 100 pages of posts and found none. Did fact checking and could not find out anything. But PLLEASE - a pool enthusiast website!! Give me a break!
  • JOJO mimi 2012/09/24 18:30:14
    JOJO
    +2
    Oh, my. And your proof is what? Because Sean Hannity says so? That shows your intelligence level.
  • mimi JOJO 2012/09/24 22:43:16
    mimi
    Hide in the bushes and watch.
  • luvguins mimi 2012/09/24 22:52:45
    luvguins
    +2
    Is that what you AL rednecks do?
  • mimi luvguins 2012/09/24 23:03:22
    mimi
    You betcha!
  • Patti ... mimi 2012/09/24 23:44:10
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +2
    Speaking of HATES America? Where are their bank accts? Oh yea investing in OTHER countries. Oh I forgot.
  • bob h. mimi 2012/10/04 16:50:12
    bob h.
    +2
    She's the first lady of corporate welfare.
  • valemary 2012/09/24 11:29:23
    valemary
    +2
    Cry me a river Ann! A woman who can afford health care and has the insurance to get all the best medical care.Take away your money and your insurance,Put yourself in the place of all those with MS and other medical problems that are putting the average person into bankruptcy, put yourself in the place of those choosing between dinner or paying a bill, Then Ann Romney you have a reason to cry, I do not now and will never feel bad for Ann Romney, She has no clue what being with out money is like. Living paycheck to paycheck really sucks,
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2012/09/24 11:17:36 (edited)
    RobertChristopherLaity
    Ann Romney is a "Lady". Michelle Obama is a misprisioner of felony and treason,her husbands. MO doesn't have it hard. Ann Romney has MS.

BoMo are traitors.

There is NO elected Office of First Lady of the US. That said.since Obama is not the bona-fides POTUS Michelle Obama is NOT the "First Lady".
  • luvguins RobertC... 2012/09/24 12:22:52
    luvguins
    +3
    Only in your demented mind, stooge.

2014/11/01 07:02:25