Andrea Penoyer Tianga, Reality Show Cop, Accused Of Shooting Brandon Johnson During Nap from Huffington Post (AOL Video)

Sean 2012/04/04 00:19:00

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/andrea-pe...

• george tee 2012/04/04 17:15:19
    george tee
    +4
    Dear Julie. You must remember, Even when I was a kid, I didn't want to cut the frog in school. After being trained in the army to kill, it is easy to see why years of training in the police, and now TV cameras on you to be this hero bad girl with all that power and getting paid far beyond regular cops. It's so easy to push the envelope. just watch her show, shes not that little girl that could not harm a fly.

• SoCalEx-Dem 2012/04/04 18:19:56
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    Well if this was coming anywhere else I might read it, but really the Huffington Post? Race baiters and American haters and we are supposed to take them seriously.
  • Sean SoCalEx... 2012/04/05 00:40:25
    Sean
    If you have an issue with the publication take it up with them, do you have a take on the topic?
  • george tee 2012/04/04 17:15:19
    george tee
    +4
  • JULIE george tee 2012/04/05 01:51:05
    JULIE
    +1
    I am not 1 to stick up for the police, being that I live in crooked azz broward county, but I cant imagine her going that far to the dark side, but I guess anything is possible
  • george tee 2012/04/04 16:59:57
    george tee
    +1
    When you have a reality show, you must fill the show every week with new hot arrests. If you come short on a low crime week. It's time to aproach sleeping people in cars and shoot them. If the person are white, then you might have to face a lawyer, but any thing else is fair game. My brother (a cop) once told me that when he was in training, they came across a guy sleeping in a car. He was told to tap on his window with a flashlight, but they stopped him and was told to come back because after running his tag, they found out he slipped behind in his child support. They then pinned him in with other cars, busted his window, dragged him out on the street while he was still asleep. when he hit he ground he started to whale his arms, so they maced him before cuffing him. So much for protect and serve. Every move that a TV cop makes is recorded, WHO has the balls to tell the cops to turn over the film from both cases? This is the second time this TV show has shot somone and they claim they forgot to start filming.
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/04 01:13:55
    TuringsChild
    +2
    Known criminal being shot by showboat cops... not sure I care who 'wins' that one.
  • JULIE 2012/04/04 01:11:36
    JULIE
    +3
    I would be very surprised if this guy's story is true, Andrea grew up on our block and was friends with my daughter as a child, she used to cry if the boys killed a rat or snake, that girl couldn't stand to see any creature suffer & I know for a fact she was not prejudice, I dont think people change that much.

2014/10/25 19:13:18