An Open Letter to Dr. Ron Paul

KCurtis 2012/06/11 23:53:12
Dear Dr. Paul,
I am just a mother and a grandmother who so loves this country and the concept of freedom that stands faithfully behind our lovely United States Constitution. While I respect your views, I also see that you have collected a vast and deep following of people over the course of your admirable career. But, I must ask you now to consider the path you have chosen and the priorities of it. I must ask that you define for those followers, what is the best path for the greater good of us, the American people. I have been involved in politics at a local level since the 1970’s. I have served on a public level, but rarely delved into the national level until 2008. Today with little experience, I run a PAC, a political action committee under the blanket of the independent grass roots movement of the Tea Party. I’ve been an independent voter for over 42 years over 10 election cycles voting for both Democrats and Republicans who hold a fiscal and Constitutional conservative ideology. Now I realize something critical to both the path and direction of this great country, I must chose a side that stands clearly against the progressive movement toward a foundation that squarely stands on the opposite side of Socialism, Marxism, Fascism and eventually Communism, and that stance falls on the Republican Party. While a presidency held by Governor Romney is not as conservative as I like, I recognize for the good of all of the US people; Mr. Romney is the only opportunity we have to continue to live under the Constitution I swore a pledge of allegiance to for the better part of my entire life. So I ask you, plain and simple, transparent, from the bottom of my heart to do the same. The people who follow you have clearly stood for the Constitution, but unfortunately they also blindly follow your direction and some are willing to follow that dedication to the end of the freedom. They as well as all Americans need your direction now. They need to be told you are no longer seeking the office of the President of the United States and they need to be given your choice of endorsement. Without this, all of what you have stood for will soon fall to the ashes of the end of this great nation, the end of a free people. Ronald Regan once said freedom was the last stand in the United States and here we are, at the end of the road. Those of us who never stood with either party now realize that another 4 years of a leftist, progressive presidency will end all that we have stood for, for the last 240 years. It’s time Dr. Paul, it’s time for you, like I, to make your choice.

You have no possible way to win your honorable fight. You have given your all and those on either side have lost, but we as Americans have lost the most. While I understand your attempts and respect your positions now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country; this includes you Dr. Paul. We need to be united so that we will live to vote another day. I urge you to come forward, admit your campaign is over and make an endorsement so that those people who blindly follow can make their choice. And if you have any bit of concern over the future of the US Constitution I ask that you give us a start to turn the paradigm back, to move the road toward a better, more conservative America and endorse Mitt Romney. While he is not the most conservative person to guide this nation through the extremely hard times, he is the most conservative candidate who can win and stop the liberal progressive regression of this country and move forward with the founding principles that we have always, and will hopefully always stand for.

Very best regards,

KCurtis, National Chairwoman
Tea Party PAC of USA

Read More: http://www.teapartypac.org/2012/06/11/an-open-lett...

• Wayne 2013/07/29 19:10:44 (edited)
    Wayne
    Thank Dr. Ron Paul, for being the greatest patriot and statesman of our time. Thank you Dr. Paul for all the wonderful work you have done for our beautiful Republic. Thank you for standing up when the Republicans and Democrats who have been self centered and greedy to do so. Thank you Dr. Paul for attempting to cajole, reason, teach, persuade, educate and point out the weaknesses of the progressive plundering of this great Republic, even though all your efforts fell on deaf ears, illiterate, weak, uneducated, ignorant. and down right stubborn numskulls who only pander to the divisive and diversionist two party system and continue to vote for and follow the wrecking agenda to destroy our great Constitution and ignore the Bill of Rights we received from our forefathers.

Dr. Paul, you don't have to define any of your ideologies and patriotic worthwhile policies to any of your followers and admirers who have actually heard what you say and understand the meaning of them. I find it amazing that anyone in their right mind would ever endorse a person like Romney. This individual proved himself to be a part of the very politics that is destroying our great Republic and has no different policies than his so-called adversary Obama. It is amazing to me that anyone who watched the de...

Dr. Paul, you don't have to define any of your ideologies and patriotic worthwhile policies to any of your followers and admirers who have actually heard what you say and understand the meaning of them. I find it amazing that anyone in their right mind would ever endorse a person like Romney. This individual proved himself to be a part of the very politics that is destroying our great Republic and has no different policies than his so-called adversary Obama. It is amazing to me that anyone who watched the debates could not help but see that this main-steam has the identical agenda as the destructionist Democrats. Betrayers of the Constitution and ideologies of our righteous founding fathers. Purveyors of humongous central government who simply believe that we citizens just don't know what is best for us and only they can help us and care for us.

Dr. Paul, this is the advice for all those pitiful believers in a destructive two party system is that they all Google Ron Paul or go to YouTube and watch every video on you and try, just try to listen and hear your warnings and advice if indeed they want to save our great Republic. They owe it to their children and grandchildren to wake up and learn what the Democrats and Republicans are doing. God help us and preserve our great Republic.

Edited to add:

We are now getting ready to enter the campaign to elect Congressmen and in a little over a year the hopeful candidates for POTUS will begin again. I would urge you all to pay attention to what each candidate has to say - not just the Democrats or Republicans - and learn which ones are Constitutional adherents and patriotic to our beloved Republic. If the promises are to grand then you can believe that they will be accomplished and you have the vision of a destructionist. Please, pay attention to the moral and ethical voice and choose likewise. Save our Republic. Don't vote Republican or Democrat just to vote for the lesser of two evils. Remember you WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/07/08 02:40:43
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    I pray that Dr. Paul will listen to your wise letter.
  • DefendnProtect 2012/06/22 17:45:50
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    I would like to like Mit, too bad Mitt is shredding the constitution just like Obama (NDAA, Patriot act, SOPA, CISPA, socialist bankbailouts, continuing aggressive bankrupting invasion and nation building wars, not cutting federal government spending, not wanting to take action against the biggest fraud in history (FED/Wallstreet money out of thin air creation letting you and your government work and pay interest over something created they from thin air, so they'll get all the real assets and you enslaved in debt in the end) but saying we need more in these times).

Romney, just another puppet of Zionist warmonger bankster frauds wanting to enslave you in debt to get total control over you stupid Goyim.

stupid Goyim
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/21 06:23:21
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    Your letter is perfection. I hope it's speaks to the conscience of every RP supporter who is wavering and those who still cling to their pipe dream.
  • Defendn... Aqua Su... 2012/06/22 17:56:24
    DefendnProtect
    Yes it's well written and the tone is very respectful (quite the opposite of establishment GOP, a breath of fresh air). But no chance. If you care to know what most RP supporters know, you would understand. No disrespect just saying.
  • Aqua Su... Defendn... 2012/06/23 03:19:53
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    I was a Ron Paul supporter and voted for him in the primaries. But he can't win. Bad as we may hate it, it's time to vote AGAINST Obama by voting for Romney.
  • KCurtis Aqua Su... 2012/06/23 18:54:27
    KCurtis
    +2
    Thanks for your common sense!
  • jumpboo... Aqua Su... 2012/07/08 02:42:24
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +2
    Very smart move.
  • Bob D 2012/06/18 22:07:51
    Bob D
    +1
    KCurtis sound like a warmongering neocon who would trash the constitution as Romney would. This "open letter" smells of a hidden agenda. Is she willing to sacrifice any of her grandcchildren to Romney's war on Iran to defend Israel? I doubt it. Guess she was disappointed when John "Bomb Iran" McCain lost last time. I take a Nicollo Machavelli approach here. Let the neocons (the real facists) and the socialist marxists destroy each other. I've already lost my country because of teaocons like her
  • KCurtis Bob D 2012/06/18 23:45:10
    KCurtis
    +2
    I held my nose and voted for McLame only because of a real conservative candidate for a change, Sarah Palin. Neocon is just a lame excuse for someone who claims to be all about freedom and the constitution, but if left to their ways would control your life. In other words a Paulsy.
  • Bob D KCurtis 2012/06/25 19:17:41
    Bob D
    Want a definition of neocon rather than a word? DefendnProtect described Neocons, you, John "bomb Iran" McCain and Sara Palin's neocon ways a lot more elequently than I could. I noted you ignored him. And your comment about Ron Paul being about controlling your life is so fatuous that it is revealing. It reveals your ignorance.
  • KCurtis Bob D 2012/07/01 12:30:02
    KCurtis
    +1
    You just exposed your stupidity. I have never been a liberal. I have never espoused more government, more regulation or more federal assistance, neither has Palin. McLame is another story. In any case Paulsy's will fight to the end to blindly follow Ron Paul into the fathoms of anarchy and DefendnProtect and I disagree on this, but agree on many other things. So don't pretend to think you now something about me, you don't know Jack.
  • Bob D KCurtis 2012/07/07 23:39:27
    Bob D
    Incredible how you ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room...Perpetual war. Ashamed ? Don't like having blood on your hands? You and your crony politicians you vote in love to spend money when it comes to occupying other countries with troops then fooling the public with hidden military contractors. I call that bid government of the worst kind. They admit to 2 trillion dollars in the last 10 years just in DIRECT COSTS. There was at least 2 trillion dollars spent in indirect costs over thos same 10 years. With that 4 trillion ugly senseless blood-thirsty record of profligate spending the "federal assistance" you bemoan is trivial. Sure it is money down a rathole but it is an American rathole in that it stays in our country. The vampires you support spread the 4 trillion all over the world as agent orange type of destruction.

But go ahead kcurtis, keep making enemies. Ever see a poll of how the world sees us? The Israelis are considered to be the #1 threat to world peace and we are #2. Not pathetic Iran. They have nothing. All their oil cannot profit them anything near the 4 trillion we pissed away. And all this while China and India go around the world making friends and buying resources with our money. Theres lots of undiscovered oil off the Cuban coast. Wouldn't it be ironic if China develops it rather than the US!
  • KCurtis Bob D 2012/07/08 02:28:38
    KCurtis
    +1
    The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
    John F. Kennedy
  • Bob D KCurtis 2012/07/12 17:49:31
    Bob D
    So the long awaited K Curtis answer is...... vague, undocumented, disconnected, sloppy-thinking blather? Aqua Surf the Lackey is right. I don't know K except by the trite, emotional, senseless, drival she spouts. Not even an attempt at any facts, only the Mainstream media derived emotions of an old lady who never seems to have picked up a book or read a newspaper past the front page. You need to get out more K!!!
  • KCurtis Bob D 2012/07/12 23:52:22
    KCurtis
    +1
    I always read the Newspaper to page 6, my daily article was on page 5 of the Chicago Sun Times 1974 to 1988. Today I just provide facts to the agencies who tell the truth, what few there are left. It pays the bills between literary works. Now run along and try to the save the world like the rest of your lost associates. lsoers
  • Aqua Su... Bob D 2012/06/23 03:22:25
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    You don't know K and you don't know the score either. If not for the TEA Party, a number of Americans would be in FEMA camps right now. Get a clue before the election.
  • jumpboo... Bob D 2012/07/08 02:47:35
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    Wrong!!!!!!!!! She sound like a patriot,something you could never grasp in a thousand years.
  • KCurtis jumpboo... 2012/07/08 13:01:49
    KCurtis
    +2
    Thank you so much!
  • jumpboo... KCurtis 2012/07/08 17:17:09
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    You bet.
  • Beverly 2012/06/16 14:22:59
    Beverly
    +1
    Already did this for you Kate. Thanks for sharing it!
  • BritPunk 2012/06/14 19:18:12
    BritPunk
    Has he replied yet?
    I think you time would be better spent getting Mrs Palin back in the fight.
  • KCurtis BritPunk 2012/06/16 22:41:48
    KCurtis
    +1
    She hasn't left it.
  • BritPunk KCurtis 2012/06/17 11:07:00
    BritPunk
    But will she run again? I know she has the support.
  • BonnieDeutsch 2012/06/14 13:30:55
    BonnieDeutsch
    +2
    BRAVO KCurtis !!!!!
    I h ave been very concerned with so many of the Ron Paul zealots here on Sodahead.
    They want to "write in" Ron Paul this Nov. thereby giving the vote to Obama. Although I have pointed that out, it doesn't change any of their minds. Your letter is much needed
    and you described America's present situation perfectly. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU !!
  • Blank B... BonnieD... 2012/06/14 17:02:46
  • Ev Rom Blank B... 2012/06/14 18:21:02
    Ev Rom
    +2
    Here is a sip of your republitard hypocrisy tea....

john kerry flip flop

john kerry flip flop

john kerry flip flop

john kerry flip flop

Some propaganda you Romney supporters might want to look into...
    Just change the name from Kerry to Romney.

Why don't you guys abide by your own rules beliefs?
  • RageFury Ev Rom 2012/06/14 19:20:02 (edited)
    RageFury
    In this case I think a more accurate label would be DemoRepublitard.
  • Ev Rom RageFury 2012/06/14 20:36:09
    Ev Rom
    whats the matter, what is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

I recall clearly when republicans stated that a person who flip flops (as the video points out) can not be and should not be president as they can not be trusted to make decisions.

Amnesia sure is great for republitards.
  • RageFury Ev Rom 2012/06/15 00:40:34
    RageFury
    Can you not read? I clearly used both Demotard and Republitard in the same term.

That said, I clearly remember Kerry the master flipflopper who should not have been President and I clearly am no fan of the flipflopper Romney who also should not be President.

Since Romney endorses Obama when he he is not disagreeing with himself, I think
    DemoRepublitard is in fact the most accurate term.

I clearly do not have amnesia. Perhaps you were thinking of someone else?
  • Blank B... Ev Rom 2012/06/30 14:06:25
  • Ev Rom Blank B... 2012/06/30 21:54:06
    Ev Rom
    Even if that is true, its a sad day in America to know that you would vote for either of the two idiots left because they are worse.
  • Blank B... Ev Rom 2012/07/01 13:10:32
  • Mikki_14 2012/06/14 12:47:13
    Mikki_14
    +2
    Wonderful!
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/06/14 06:09:22
    Fariborz-Zak
    +2
    so cool,so wonderful
  • Dodgerfan 2012/06/14 04:02:13
    Dodgerfan
    +5
    For everyone who thinks Ron Paul doesn't know what he's talking about please watch this video on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?... It isn't very long.
  • RageFury Dodgerfan 2012/06/14 18:35:50
    RageFury
    +3
    When does it end?
    We have killed multitudes of innocent children and civilians, yet we are supposedly in this fight against terrorists and terrorism.

So like can someone tell me how are we any better than those which we oppose? I had thought we were the "Good Guys" who always choose the moral high ground, yet here we are stooped to their "level" doing nothing different than mass murder. By the looks of it, we are doing far worse than "they" ever did to us in much higher numbers...
    Then we have the gall to wonder why they want Nukes.
  • Defendn... RageFury 2012/06/22 17:57:52
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Exactly
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/06/14 03:07:50
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +5
    Here, here KCurtis.....Good for you. We all know Ron Paul will not be president, but he chooses to be in denial. He dropped out but still thinks he will be elected. Mitt Romney had 79% of the votes from us republicans here in Calif. Ron Paul had 9% only and so did the others who dropped out....If this nation of ours is to succeed we have to back a strong person. Romney is strong, has experience and Can Make a Big Difference in this Country.
    We must save our country or as you said it will bring an end to our economy if the Liberals continue on their path which is very destructive.
  • banzaib... Flaming... 2012/06/14 04:42:18 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    +3
    I believe Doctor Paul isn't to going give in, but will make his views known at the RNC, and make the mainstream Republicans think about some of his ideas. Concessions is the whole idea, and this is what politics is all about. If Romney wants my vote, he needs to make amends with some of Doctor Paul's views. My battleground state vote is earned, not given.

2014/04/25 08:29:07