An African American view of the Obama health care plan. Do you Agree?

Conservative Crusader 2008/10/29 19:28:02
No! Comment-----
Yes!  Comment----

• hmjtrj-searching for truth 2008/10/29 21:00:31
    Yes! Comment----
    hmjtrj-searching for truth
    +9
    OMG ! This young man is brilliant ! I don't think I have seen anyone who understands his country and conservatives on every point like he does.

• Peaches 2009/09/10 17:45:25
    Yes! Comment----
    Peaches
    This young man needs to run for office!
  • cali 2009/08/06 23:51:45
    Yes! Comment----
    cali
    Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No More Commies 2009/08/06 23:23:10
    Yes! Comment----
    No More Commies
    +1
    He is brilliant and truthfull. Please turn out Aug 22 and protest Obamas Forced Healthcare plan. It is the road to Cummunisum Obamas true plan.

Read this: http://apfr.org/Obamatimeline...
  • Bear 2009/07/24 03:57:50
    No! Comment-----
    Bear
    YeeeHaw! Ride 'em, cowboy! Skin Sam Colt and get to work!
  • hersehey kisses 2009/07/23 19:49:53
    Yes! Comment----
    hersehey kisses
    +4
    so true
  • Diomedes 2009/07/23 16:56:12
    Yes! Comment----
    Diomedes
    +1
    This guy is so right on.
  • Shopnnut 2009/07/23 16:40:04
    Yes! Comment----
    Shopnnut
    +2
    Zo for President!
  • Dr.DoNothing 2009/07/23 02:57:36
    Yes! Comment----
    Dr.DoNothing
    +4
    This guy is my new hero. And it's a guarantee this bit got negative rave based on "racist/hateful comments".
  • Thomas 2009/07/23 01:04:04
    Yes! Comment----
    Thomas
    +4
    He's spot on. Market forces beat out government solutions all day long.
  • naneus 2009/07/22 00:28:38
    Yes! Comment----
    naneus
    +3
    I agree with everything Zo says.
  • Arrow the Anti-Con 2009/07/21 21:59:18
    Yes! Comment----
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    The point of view of one rightwing nutcase regardless of his skin color. Though I can understand why you would post it, you say that we liberals always play the race card. Meanwhile you have a whole arsenal of token black people to pull out and say SEE THEY AGREE!
  • Shopnnut Arrow t... 2009/07/23 16:53:57
    Shopnnut
    +3
    Oh HERE we go with the "race" again. If a white person makes any reference to a black person AT ALL, it is somehow connected to race. If you support someone: "You're just using him to play the race card"; if you don't: "You're just racist." That whole issue is so OVER USED.
  • Arrow t... Shopnnut 2009/07/23 20:48:24
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    The title of the post is "An African American view of the Obama health care plan." which implies that his views are that of all African Americans. If it was truly to be voided of race the it would have simply been "An American view of the Obama health care plan.". The need to interject the term "African American" is nothing short of race related, thus making this post one big Race card.
  • Bear Arrow t... 2009/07/24 03:59:41 (edited)
    Bear
    +2
    How does "AN" equate to "ALL"?[...]
  • Arrow t... Bear 2009/07/24 04:26:01
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    Personal insults? Well that shows just how much you have to say. You truly show your ignorance when you speak that way. You see Christian and Jewish Arabs prayed to Allah long before Islam cam along. It is simply the Arabic name for God. You are blaspheming in the worst possible way against you own faith.
  • Bear Arrow t... 2009/07/24 05:45:26 (edited)
    Bear
    +1
    I think you lie. You cannot have Jewish Arabs. Even though they are both Semites, they are mutually exclusive. A "Christian" praying to allah? Nope.
    They may have THOUGHT they were praying to God but they weren't.

Answer the question without your BS deflection. How does AN equate to ALL?
  • Arrow t... Bear 2009/07/24 12:06:05
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    An does not equate to all and I never said that, so stop distorting my words. I said that the fact that the persons race was pointed out to draw people insinuates an importance of race and would be considered pulling the "race" card.

And yes you can have Jewish Arabs, not all Jews are Israeli and not all Jews only speak one Hebrew or English. Its very close minded of you to think otherwise. It is fact that Arabian Christians pray to Allah because Allah is simply the Arabic word for God. I most certainly do not lie on the matter and you do Blaspheme in the worst way. Claiming that God is a "Satanic Moon God" is a lie and a horrendous insult. I have never once attacked any Christian for their beliefs and have many as friends myself. We all know that Christians, Jews and Muslims pray to the same God and that he has many names in different languages. Dios is the word for God in Spanish and there are many Mexican Christians that pray to Dios, what say you about that?

In the Quran it speaks of Christians and Jews, but not in the way that those bastard terrorists may have misled you to think. It says about you: "Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).
  • Bear Arrow t... 2009/07/24 23:30:45 (edited)
    Bear
    +1
    No, THIS is what you said. Own it.

The title of the post is "An African American view of the Obama health care plan." which implies that his views are that of all African Americans.

Don't be such an obvious ass.

Friday, July 10, 2009
    London Times Says Allah Is Descendant Of Moon God
    Once in awhile the truth wins out in the MSM.

From the London Times:

Hubal (Pre Islamic Arabian)

A moon god and the most powerful of the three hundred and sixty gods worshipped at Mecca in pre-Islamic times. It is believed that Hubal may have been a forerunner of al-Llah, which means The God, and may be the reason that Mosques have a moon sign over them. Hubal had three daughters.

The devil tricked Mohamed into saying in the Koran that they should be worshipped. The lines that Mohamed wrote in the Koran about the daughters are known as the Satanic Verses.

Go pitch a tent.
  • Arrow t... Bear 2009/07/25 00:11:45 (edited)
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    Yes there where Idols worshiped in that time and once again the Arabic word for God is Allah. The London times obviously got it wrong, which has happened in the past.

Also you posted "al-Llah, which means The God" which is exactly what I have been telling you! Allah or as it was pronounced back then Al-Liah was simply the Arabic word for God! My statement has been proven within your own "evidence".

You know nothing about my faith, that much is obvious. These daughters appear anywhere in the Quran. You have it completely wrong. It is so in Christianity as well as the video below shows. There are correlations between the past religions of idols and the current ones. God said that there will be those that will try to deceive and that there will be "evidence" that can move a mountain but if you look at the facts you will always be lead to him. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are religions of the same God. Also ancient Hebrew Jews referred to God as "Eloah" and despite its spelling when spoken aloud sounds much like Allah, when pronounced in the correct dialect.

I AM IN NO WAY BASHING THE BEAUTIFUL RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY, I AM SIMPLY PROVING A POINT TO "BEAR". IN NO WAY DO I SIDE WITH THE MAKERS OF THIS VIDEO.
  • ruby Arrow t... 2009/09/10 15:21:05
    ruby
    You did say it.
  • Arrow t... ruby 2009/09/10 15:29:14
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    Are you stalking me?
  • ruby Arrow t... 2009/09/10 23:54:24
    ruby
    Why would you say that?
  • Arrow t... ruby 2009/09/11 00:07:39
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    Well, I posted that comment back in July. Any way, I did eat my words a bit didn't I?
  • ruby Arrow t... 2009/09/11 05:09:56
    ruby
    I am not stalking you...yet! LOL.
  • Arrow t... ruby 2009/09/11 05:47:44
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    I'm watching you... LOL
    watching lol
  • ruby Arrow t... 2009/09/11 14:41:21
    ruby
    +1
    When you least expect it..expect it!

I have got to get a life. LOL.
  • Arrow t... ruby 2009/09/11 17:13:17
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    +1
    As do I... LOL
  • DIAMOND... Arrow t... 2009/08/17 05:12:40
    DIAMOND MIKE
    no slow down for a minute and think, first let me say i have sound off on computer cause my wife is sleep and i haven't even heard the clip. but i would like to explain something about what you just said that may or may not apply to this situation. black people for a number of reasons have almost been herded, for some time now. the democrat party herds them, and more tragicly many black leaders herd us, our families and friends do it also. we are always supposed to think as a group, react as a group, and the threat has been if you don't agree with something or say every white man in america couln't possibly have a rope in his trunk, well then you hate your self or are an uncle tom and so on. black people are just now gaining the courage to boldly say , im black and i don't agree with all this nonsense that has benifited my people none. im not gonna support , a person just because he's black because that would make me not only a racist but also a fool.
  • DIAMOND... Arrow t... 2009/08/17 05:12:31
    DIAMOND MIKE
    liberals and democrats do use the race card constantly, can we at least be honest on this board. even you right in your post could not hide whats in you. what makes you think that every black person that doesnt want thier 13 yo daughter being given condoms in school, is a token nig-er, who has an arsenal of token blacks WHO, no one owns me AND i don't agree with much a liberal has to say. i grew up in the real ghetto, am sitting here intoxicated right now, cause i stopped at the bar on the way home. yet my conservative views have me living in a nice house in the suburbs, with a daughter that at 22 is a virgin, just graduated from the university of virgina and is on her way to law school (taking her lsat in sept.) we go to church and have some guns in the house, i ain't affiliated with any republican group don't even know any, i am not a republican or democrat , even though i have voted both ways. squeezed in the middle of a herd you can't really see much, step out of it and take a look and you will find that the dem party does nothing more than pimp us. and guess what a lot of black people i know feel the same way as i do.
  • Emma peel 2009/07/21 20:23:28
  • DeCaf 2009/07/21 19:37:47
    Yes! Comment----
    DeCaf
    +2
    Who is this Young Man???? Run him for Congress Today!!!!!

• o8amanation 2009/07/17 00:58:25
  • Diverbelo 2009/06/16 02:46:01
    Yes! Comment----
    Diverbelo
    +2
    This guy has been hitting the nail on the head way before the election. He should run for congress.
  • Mick 2009/05/14 22:20:22
    No! Comment-----
    Mick
    +2
    A+! This guy needs his own tv show.
  • qbit 2009/03/06 00:49:07
    Yes! Comment----
    qbit
  • Shopnnut qbit 2009/07/23 16:44:42
    Shopnnut
    Thanks for sharing this link. Very scary stuff!
  • Dan 2009/01/03 19:57:40
    Yes! Comment----
    Dan
    +3
    If you REALLY want to know the truth and actually learn something, read this. Once (IF) you read this (below), even you brainwashed Democrats won't be able to deny reality any more.

If you are a Democrat, you probably won't read this because you prefer the denial and fantasy of your politicians, while exhibiting false concern for those uninsured. Ignorant Democrats in denial repeat the mindless "Yes we can!" mantra, without acknowledging reality. In their hypocrisy and one of the main reasons Obama was elected, Democrats continue to build up the false hopes of millions of welfare recipients and unemployed Americans as well as encouraging illegal immigrants (who illegally voted for Obama last year) to come in for "free" health care.
    There is no such thing as "free" health care, the taxpayers (mostly Republicans) will be forced to pay for lazy parasites who refuse to work. "Nationalized" or "socialized" (socialist) health care sucks. In reality it is Government Controlled Health Care (which ALWAYS has low quality to to its insanely high quantity of non-workers).
    Obama (Marxist socialist and the worst liberal) and his fellow socialist liberals (Democrats) in Congress have a utopian dream that would cause nothing but disaster, if we (taxpayers) are forced to pay for this nightmare. Illega..."'"
    '""
    ""''"
    ""''
    ''""'

'""

Obama (Marxist socialist and the worst liberal) and his fellow socialist liberals (Democrats) in Congress have a utopian dream that would cause nothing but disaster, if we (taxpayers) are forced to pay for this nightmare. Illegal immigrants already caused 8 hospitals in southern California to close as the flood in by the thousands without any insurance. Meanwhile, the Democrat politicians exploit this by saying "Republicans don't care!"
    I work for my health insurance for my family (like ALL good/responsible Americans should do). For those who say there are no jobs, they are simply full of shit. My family will always have health insurance because I will never fail them (it's called being responsible). Socialist, idiotic, uneducated Democrats scream "The government should give us all free insurance!" This unachievable socialist fantasy would cause the following problems:
    1. Health insurance payments (by taxpayers - those who work and refuse welfare) would sky-rocket (quadruple). This would cause many Moderates to say "Screw it!" I'm joining the liberals (who don't work)! I quit!" (FACT)
    2. The quality of health care would simply dissolve, as if acid were poured on it. Third-world socialist countries have such low quality in their "utopia" that their citizens come to America for important health care procedures. Proof? Of course! A Candian man had to come to my wife's hospital from Canada because he had colon cancer and wanted to live. Cananda is socialist, so he came to the U.S. A Jamaican woman had ovarian cancer and needed chemotherapy. Since Jamaica is socialist and the health care system consequently sucks, she came to good ol' USA. Socialist countries in Europe have terrible health care and the rich come here; the poor die prematurely (FACT).
    3. The training doctors receive in socialist countries is about 2 years of OJT. Our doctors (who invested their lives and face a fortune in college tuition fees) deserve to be paid well (the government won't pay them well). Their training is 8-10 years and THAT is why we currently have the best health care on Earth. In Obama's damned "redistribution of wealth" socialist plan from Hell, doctors would NOT be paid well and they would NOT strive to become doctors anymore. Why would a tentative doctors accrue $250,000.00 in tuition fees, to have his salary reduced to a mere $30.00 an hour. They WON'T do it! Would the jackass Democrats and Socialists in D.C.work for this? Of course not!

BOTTOM LINE: If the jackass Democratic politicians force their damned socialist government controlled health care system on current taxpayers, we will NO longer have the best health care system, but suffer under Obama's ignorance and political exploitation of this unachievable "dream" (which would be a horrifying nightmare for taxpayers and businesses).
    daniel101112@aol.com
  • D 2008/12/15 01:08:29
    Yes! Comment----
    D
    Have you been in a hospital lately? Just because someone else rapes the earth, doesn't mean it's right. We need to put energy and effort into becoming self-sufficient regarding energy [not drill for limited oil and take chance of oil spills, destroying environment which has domino effect upon all species] The tropical rainforests which clean the air and are rich in healing herbs and plants and animal species will be gone if we don't do something today. We have the knowledge and wisdom to use our G-d given talents and understanding of the natural world, which is abundant, to solve these problems. Search out the sages of our time. Energy is the answer. Our own energy to give of ourselves and help others in need. Do not fall into corruption. Antibiotics is just one example of over use of drugs. Nature is smart - viruses transmute faster than we can defend against them with vaccinations and drugs. Homeopathy is an energetic medicine that works in uniquely for each individual. It takes a talented professional who sits with each person and LISTENS to them, to hear their words with an open heart. Communication is the answer. Free book to learn more...HomeopathyHealsYou.us
  • gg 2008/11/12 23:13:17
    No! Comment-----
    gg
    YES!!!!!!!!
  • RacingBanshee 2008/11/09 17:07:15
    Yes! Comment----
    RacingBanshee
    +2
    I seen this before the election and passed it out to many who loved it. He was on a local radio program as well and was received by many with kudos...Spot On!!

2014/11/29 03:47:57