America's top Sheriff has been threatened if he continues investigating the Obama Frauds! How do you feel about this?

pantagruella 2012/08/15 14:12:28
Related Topics: Obama, America, Worried, Sheriff

• Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/17 16:37:45
    Mildly underwhelmed.
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    I have searched through this and could not find any article mentioning a "threat" against Sheriff Arpaio.

On the assumption that there has been a threat, why would one have been made unless the party making the threats has something to hide which Sheriff Arpaio is on the cusp of discovering.

I read a report by the Sheriff's office several weeks ago contending that the obama birth certificate is forged and the reasons for that conclusion. I read it completely and it agreed with what I had been saying for much longer. The obama birth certificate is a forgery.

I found several exceedingly biased articles on the report from both sides but my suggestion would be to read the report directly from the Maricopa Sheriff's Department. Here are two links, both of which will take you to the report.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedi...

http://www.mcso.org/PressRele...

Now, everyone can see what the Sheriff's Department posted instead of what some reporter twisted it around to say what they wanted you to read.

As for clicking "Mildly Underwhelmed", that is because if somebody makes an attempt to harm Sheriff Arpaio they are in for one hell of an ass whooping.

I might also consider "Reading the Obituaries" because we might be reading the obituary for the attempted assassin.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedi...

http://www.mcso.org/PressRele...

• jere.chievres 2012/08/16 13:29:05
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    jere.chievres
    +1
    Joe is a great American.
    +1
    Sheriff "Joe" Apraio is a fraud himself. He is a 5 minutes of flamer of the repetitive kind.

The sooner he is removed from office the better, and the courts just may do that this over the next couple of weeks. He and his department are going to be convicted of racial profiling which is a federal felony and he will then become ineligible to be Sheriff.

I can't wait! that we get rid of that big bag of flatulence.
  • scbluesman13 2012/08/15 20:19:03
    scbluesman13
    +3
    Who exactly is "America's top sheriff?"
  • Beat Ma... scblues... 2012/08/15 21:50:43
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +3
    The nationalistic blowhard in Arizona.
  • A Founding Father 2012/08/15 20:12:36
    Laughing my socks off
    A Founding Father
    +2
    I'm laughing that you would be so stupid as to post this nonsense and expect to gain more than token responses from people who sense your motives. Who "threatened" the crazy Sheriff? Is he frightened of these "threats"? Do we need to protect him? Could it be that
    his Doctor threatened him with confinement to an "Institution" if he didn't stop making crazy allegations and chasing media attention?
  • ☆ Queen... A Found... 2012/08/15 20:19:20
    ☆ QueenAline
    He who laughs last, laughs best .....definition

You may laugh now, thinking you have won, but you may not prevail in the end.
  • ed 2012/08/15 20:04:58
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    ed
    +1
    Once we find out where they came from do what needs to be done.
  • Shylee 2012/08/15 19:06:34 (edited)
    Laughing my socks off
    Shylee
  • JCD aka... Shylee 2012/08/17 15:40:40
    JCD aka "biz"
    He would look cute in a pink uniform.
  • Guru Casper BN-ZERO 2012/08/15 19:02:32
    Reading the obituaries
    Guru Casper BN-ZERO
  • Outta' Here. 2012/08/15 18:39:10
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    Outta' Here.
    +3
    Go Joe.
    go joe  arpaio
  • A Found... Outta' ... 2012/08/15 20:14:14
    A Founding Father
    +1
    He looks sooo stressed. Maybe time to look for a less demanding job, as a "Mall Cop"?
  • Outta' ... A Found... 2012/08/15 23:09:33
    Outta' Here.
    Well, I'm sure if he only had to do HIS job instead of the GOVERNMENT'S job, he'd probably be a lot less tired.
  • A Found... Outta' ... 2012/08/15 23:45:31 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    +1
    You are right, of course. But, some people can attract cooperation from others and some cannot. Joe has been one of the latter forever - a publicity seeking guy with reach that exceeds his grasp. Arizona has more than a fair share of such people. We have such a sort for a Governor, two similar ones as Senators, and at least two who are Congressmen at this time. Seems the "frontier" mentality (and the large population of senile old men) attracts such bizarre behavior.
  • Outta' ... A Found... 2012/08/16 13:52:41
    Outta' Here.
    Yes, I know. You're speaking to one of those senile old men now.
  • A Found... Outta' ... 2012/08/16 15:03:52
    A Founding Father
    Shame. There comes a time when it is best to let the younger ones take control of their own future while you and I play golf and do some fishing. Joe and the crazy Governor could find at least part time jobs at Scottsdale Mall.
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    +2
    Sheriff Joe is old enough he doesn't need to worry about threats.
  • flaca BN-0 2012/08/15 17:10:54
    Laughing my socks off
    flaca BN-0
    +4
    Arpaio has claimed that he has proof that Obama isn't a citizen, but for some reason never comes forward with the proof. Trump likewise said he'd sent a team to HI to investigate and had discovered some worrying things, but has never told us what they are. They're both "all mouth and no trousers".
  • JCD aka... flaca BN-0 2012/08/17 15:37:36
    JCD aka "biz"
    Could you please ask them to keep their trousers on?
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    +2
    The left and the Obama administration does NOT want the truth to come out because they have something to hide and they're scared. Threats of violence from the left is no surprise, they're the first to say how bad violence is but the first to use it to their advantage just as you'd expect from hypocrites. Go for it Joe, no nation deserves to hear the truth for a change, I'm behind you.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/08/15 16:08:15
    Reading the obituaries
    Raymond Allamby
    +1
    can he get cancer?
  • Michael McFascist 2012/08/15 15:53:02
    Michael McFascist
    +4
    I think Arpaio needs to start wrestling women on tv...it would be the evolution of his comedy act.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/08/15 15:50:39
    Laughing my socks off
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +4
    Ah well, lol
  • Rebel Yell 2012/08/15 14:52:30
    Rebel Yell
    +5
    What, is old Joe making a career out of " breaking evidence" that never appears? The pathetic old fool is a joke.
  • Schläue~© Rebel Yell 2012/08/15 15:26:46
  • Rebel Yell Schläue~© 2012/08/15 15:40:39
    Rebel Yell
    LOL ! What a load of bullsheet. You buy that kind of crap hook, line, and sinker, don't you Sparky?

Here is my favorite line from that piece..." Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo .." Who the hell is Mike Zullo.... another two bit investifgator like old Joe, who gets his kicks oogling prisoners in pink underwear.

Zullo is an amatuer who like many others has a financial motive to continue stoking the flames of a conspiracy theory that has been debunked numerous times by an array of independent investigations. Zullo has even written a book of his many opinions, and you can have it for the mighty sum of $9.99.... many copies available. Rush right out. Hurry !
  • Schläue~© Rebel Yell 2012/08/15 16:19:30
    Schläue~©
    +2
    You clowns are so funny and cannot even see what's coming sown the pike.
    There are plenty of people within the Democrat party that are in on exposing the truth and I guarantee you 0bozo doesn't have a snow=balls chance in Hell of being sworn in on the 20th of Jan. 2013.

Just wit until the DNC tries to officially nominate hi next month.
  • mrk5panzer 2012/08/15 14:44:30
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    mrk5panzer
    +5
    Go Joe baby go! Hunt them Loony leftys down we got your back. shieff Joe Pile
  • Demonic... mrk5panzer 2012/08/15 14:59:50
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    Bet the obama would feel right at home in pink and grabbing his ankles.
  • Schläue~© 2012/08/15 14:34:51
    Schläue~©
    +5
    Sheriff Arpaio has received hundreds of death threats since he began his investigation.

They have multiplied since proven that the online b/c claimed to be authentic is in fact, nothing more than a computer generated 'file' and not a copy of any paper document.

In addition, 0bozo's Selective Service reg. is fraudulent and doesn't share the unique details that every single one of the other millions of registrations on file have.
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/15 14:31:48
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    An excellent replacement for E.H,IMHO
  • Schläue~© BUCCANE... 2012/08/15 14:35:32
    Schläue~©
    +3
    My thoughts exactly.
  • BUCCANE... Schläue~© 2012/08/15 14:36:51
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/08/15 14:23:56 (edited)
    Laughing my socks off
    **StarzAbove**
    +5
    What proof do you have or is this just something you've made up to stir the pot as usual?
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/08/15 14:21:36
    Angry to the marrow of my bones.
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +5
    If there wasn't something illegal and wrong they wouldn't be threatening Sheriff Joe. Like they say where there's smoke there's fire.
  • mrk5panzer Demonic... 2012/08/15 14:46:58
    mrk5panzer
    +6
    He is getting close and thats a big deal for the left.
  • Yo'Adri... Demonic... 2012/08/15 17:15:08
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Exactly!
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/08/15 14:20:34
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +7
    Can't understand how his constituency puts up with his shenanigans..
  • Schläue~© bags th... 2012/08/15 14:29:30
    Schläue~©
    +7
    They are the ones who filed the petitions and requested him to investigate.

A little knowledge would do wonders for you.

2014/09/02 19:04:03