AMERICAS FUTURE...OH GOD HELP US

☆ QueenAline 2012/07/11 19:54:21
‘The O’Reilly Factor’ producer Jesse Watters quizzes folks on what they
know about the founding fathers. It is amazing how many people there are
out there who don’t know a darn thing about the founding of this
country.

Read More: http://video.foxnews.com/v/1727706630001/

• Nimitz 2012/07/11 20:11:51
    Nimitz
    I'm not a violent person, but Jesse Watters (and ambush 'journalism' in general) tests my limits. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do so, of course, but if somebody crammed their fist down his throat I wouldn't be outraged. :-)

That said, O'Really is right. Americans are too stupid to survive. That happens when several generations of people reap the benefits of their predecessors' toil and vigilance while doing nothing themselves.
  • ☆ Queen... Nimitz 2012/07/11 20:54:18
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    I'm not a violent person either, and wouldn't think of having someone do that....Jesse Watters is a Journalist...and a good one....He asks the questions that need to be asked...Journalism is DEAD in this country, thanks to the left wing liberal media...If they were more honest with doing their job,and reporting things in a truthful way, people like Jesse wouldn't have to be out there trying to obtain the truth..I give him much credit for a job well done, on more than one occasion.
    Thank you for your comment.
  • Nimitz ☆ Queen... 2012/07/11 21:18:43
    Nimitz
    Tough journalism is fine/fair. Ambush journalism not so much. On every other point we agree. :-)

2014/10/24 14:56:52