AMERICA! VOTE RIGHT! Obama Poses Clear & Present Danger to U.S!

snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques 2012/11/06 01:17:16
November 5, 2012
By: Jim Kouri

"The SEALS removed one threat to America, now its time for voters to remove the other” ~ Retired Navy SEAL, Brad Nagel

The Obama administration poses a clear and present danger to America, according to a former member of elite Naval commandos in a statement released Sunday. U.S. Navy SEALs have been telling anyone who'll listen that President Barack Obama has been a weak leader throughout his term and cannot be trusted.

Senior administration officials recklessly briefed members of the press with operational details that put SEALs, their families and America at risk rather than protecting the secrecy of missions. Now we know more about SEAL Team 6 than we do about our own President's college transcripts, said a group of SEALs opposed to President Barack Obama's handling of counter-terrorism.

"These SEALs know the facts. They were silenced by their service. But they refuse to remain quiet any longer. The stakes are simply too high," said a former intelligence officer and police detective M. Shane Duffy.

Newly released emails indicate that the Obama White House knew within 30-minutes of the initial uprising and that the American Embassy in Benghazi was under full terrorist attack, according to Fox News Channel's Catherine Herridge.

"An American drone reportedly sent the State Department situation room real time footage of the jihadist assault. As State Department officials watched the bloody, clearly pre-planned and well organized attack unfold, our Commander in Chief refused to take action," Nagel said.

It has been further reported that instead of staying in the situation room, the President retired to his quarters for an early bed time, leaving horrified State Department personnel alone with the live feed horrors from Benghazi.

"Obama's love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood poses a clear and present danger to America, but worst of all are the lies and failure to act, especially in Benghazi, that got my buddies Killed", said Nagel, a 20-year Navy veteran and former SEAL.

Other new information reveals that over 400 people (involved in our national security) watched live as our Consulate was under attack. This drone video ran for seven hours. One of our American security officers was using a laser designator to point out specific targets pleading for back up support only to be repeatedly denied, according to Herridge's report as Fox's national security correspondent.

"The most important people involved in our national security were watching Americans get shot and killed and did absolutely nothing about it! This Administration cannot be trusted," Shane Duffy said.

Of the four killed during that 7 hour battle, 2 of the people died in the final hour. Ty Woods, a former SEAL teammate of Nagel's was one of the last to die. "Ty ran his weapon dry and killed 50 jihadists before he was taken down. If this Administration had used the intel they had and sent help, my friend might still be alive" said Nagel.
Other SEALs are just as furious with Obama: "If Obama sent Ambassador Stephens to a death sentence mission in Benghazi; what will he be willing to do to the American people to appease what appear to be deep Muslim Brotherhood ties?" asked former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith.

"Obama called Ambassador Stephens a friend but he refused to help his friend and instead sentenced him to death.

"How can anyone believe [Obama] will help America!" said political strategist Mike Baker.

http://www.examiner.com/article/navy-seals-obama-poses-a-clea...

Question Closed

• ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/11/06 03:08:15
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +22
    Obama Most Definitely poses a Clear and Present Danger...
    Everything he has done so far, has been a Danger to Our Freedoms, Our Security and Our way of Life....
    1. Economic
    2. Employment
    3. Manufacturing
    4. Personal Wealth
    5. Home Ownership
    6. Small Business Ownership obama failure

• tncdel 2012/11/07 19:45:41
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/11/07 02:45:28
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    My big question here is this. What does Obama need to do here that will finally push even the most stubborn of followers to have him tried and imprisoned!?!?!? If this would have been a white republican president then he would have been impeached and summarily tried and imprisoned for his treasonous acts! I am soooo G.D. sick if the crap he continually gets away with! And the dirty S.O.B. is getting another chance to stay in power!!!!!! This is complete and total b.s.! When are people going to wake up and see what he's doing to our country?? Folks, I don't give a hoot what you believe. What we have here is a bonafied domestic terrorist running our country! WAKE THE F%$K UP BEFORE HE DESTROYS US ALL!
  • snell/G... bman~AV... 2012/11/07 02:56:11 (edited)
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +4
    Conservative small numbers of white's are no match for ignorant liberal minorities, cheating illegals, brain-washed, impressionable college age young ppl, and young liberal 'professionals', the rich elitists, royal muslim relatives here and abroad. In short the 'New World Order' crowd!
  • bman~AV... snell/G... 2012/11/07 03:46:53
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    Yes sir, I sure agree with that all right. We can't afford to lose this election here. If Obumbler gets another term then we are all gonna be screwed big time.
  • Srztanjur snell/G... 2012/11/08 06:45:36
    Srztanjur
    Have you read "1984"?
  • LMA Srztanjur 2012/11/09 23:35:04
    LMA
    Have you read Brave new world
  • melanie bman~AV... 2012/11/07 04:39:05
    melanie
    +1
    We won
  • bman~AV... melanie 2012/11/07 04:43:07
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    So it seems. Our country is now officially screwed here. I'm sure we will now officially become the United Socialist States of America. And we can now expect our enemies to be waltzing thru our gates. Congrats on destroying the country. Me, I'm headed to the nearest gun shop to stock up on ammo in the morning. I'm gonna need it.
  • WhereIs... bman~AV... 2012/11/07 07:47:52
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Leave out the United, we are truly divided.
  • bman~AV... WhereIs... 2012/11/07 08:12:33
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    Very true sweet lady. We are indeed. And now that Onumbnuts stole another election then we can look for even more division. Now he doesn't have to worry about getting re elected. He is now unleashed and can do whatever he desires to do to us. And I'm sure he will do just that too.
  • memebev1 bman~AV... 2012/11/11 10:59:10
    memebev1
    +1
    The devil is unleashed and our country is in trouble.
  • bman~AV... memebev1 2012/11/12 02:32:30
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    For sure sweet lady. I agree.
  • Zee Black bman~AV... 2012/11/07 13:36:39
    Zee Black
    +2
    This should explain your condition.
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/h...
  • bman~AV... Zee Black 2012/11/07 17:36:48 (edited)
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Many thanks Zee Black. I didn't know about that study there. Interesting to say the least. I don't know that I'd call it a condition though. I "do" know that unless the electronic voting booths have been hacked then we've got waaayyy too many lib/prog entitlement minded folks that want that commie dictator to keep on running this country into the ground. By the time he gets done with this country, we'll be nothing but a smoking hole in the ground! my work here is done
  • snell/G... Zee Black 2012/11/08 06:41:45
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +1
    ....the author of that article has the following brain content:

author article brain content
  • snell/G... bman~AV... 2012/11/08 06:53:08
  • snell/G... snell/G... 2012/11/08 06:55:21
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +1
    she 'thinks' she won....that's the glorious thing about the liberal mind - they don't have sense enough to know they're in pain.... laughing seal
  • LMA snell/G... 2012/11/09 23:36:44
    LMA
    thats phoqueing funny
  • bman~AV... snell/G... 2012/11/09 20:21:29
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Many thanks my friend.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/08 20:42:21
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    While you are at it. Go north to Canada. We The people who elected Obama, do not want you here.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/09 20:23:47
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    You know what? We the patriotic people don't want you low life country hating libs here either but you're still here like the plague that you all are. Go destroy someone else' s country. All of you that voted to keep the destroyer in chief in are all enemies of the country.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/09 20:36:39
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    Actually, I like country folk. They are usually very down to earth. That being said. What makes this more your country than mine? I was born here. I served and shed blood for this country. I pay my taxes and put in an honest days work. The beautiful thing about this country is that I and others will have our say and there is nothing you can do about it. And although I am liberal in my views and conservative financially, I am still a card carrying NRA member. I'd love for you to come enforce your beliefs and redneck ideals on me. I'll give you my address.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/09 20:56:27
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Like you I was also born here and also served and in fact retired from the military. And like you I also pay my taxes and put in an honest days work and also a card carrying NRA member. But unlike you I'm "not" a liberal and would never vote to reelect a president that has shown to me anyway that he has no love at all for this country and is doing everything in his power to bring us to our knees. And if you have indeed served then I don't see how you can vote for someone that obviously has a hatred for our warriors. I thank you for your service but I don't share your love of this commander in chief.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/09 21:46:02
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    And you have that right sir! I never retired cuz a towel head in Iraq chose to launch some mortars our way. Bman, you have your view. I am not some misty eyed enchanted fool. Most of us aren't. I take my country and my service to it very, very seriously. I have viewed the points and facts. That is my job as an American to make sure that the President is working for us. While I will never say Barack is there perfect president, I will say that out of the choices, he was the correct one. I get to this choice be viewing the facts. Instead of yelling at one another, we can agree to disagree but also agree to keep an watchful eye on the prez whether he be left or right. And be the whistle blower should we see any wrong doing. And even if we still disagree, shouldn't we the people be bipartisan enough to make agreements that makes our government do our will. Let's not focus on the negative but create positives!
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/09 23:02:48
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Nelson I can for sure agree with that o.k. And I can sure understand your convictions too.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/09 21:46:42
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    Also, thank you for your service sir. It was those like you that set the path and paved the way for us that came after. Thank you.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/09 23:04:51
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    I also thank you Nelson for your service and especially for your sacrifice. I know my own son that is in the Army has been in a few fire fights too when he was in Iraq. I can tell you this, all of our vets hold a special place in my heart.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/10 14:36:52
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    Same here brother
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/10 16:18:40
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Good deal. Yep, my father fought in WWII and Korea. My older sister joined the Army in 75. Me, I got in the Air Force right out of high school in 77 and retired. My brother got in the Army in the 80's and my son is "still" serving in the Army. Yes sir we are a patriotic family. All of my uncles and many of my cousins have also served.
  • memebev1 bman~AV... 2012/11/12 04:14:23
    memebev1
    +1
    You have a family to be proud of, yourself included....
  • bman~AV... memebev1 2012/11/12 05:33:58
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Many thanks sweet lady. Yes, I "am" very proud of them.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 16:04:02
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    Good Stuff. Grand father and Great Grandfather served in WWI WWII Korea and a few others. Uncles in Vet. Dessert Strom. Myself, Iraqi Freedom, Mortor shrapnel to knee and the blast damaged my inner ear drum. Not ship worthy anymore. But oh well. GO NAVY!!! lol.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/12 17:20:37
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    I don't know if my grandfather was ever in Nelson but most of the rest of my family was. I was there when Desert Shield/Storm kicked off. I was a C-130 crew chief at the time and we flew all over that country. I'm sorry to hear about your injuries man. Like I said, I thank you for your sacrifice as well as your service. Yeah, Navy folks are tough for sure. They've got the best flying team out there and the toughest special forces in the country. If not the world.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 21:18:12
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    I'm Load Master qualed for C-5. From 22 Airlift Squad. lol.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/12 21:21:19
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Now "that's" one big honker of a plane there.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 21:50:22
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    and we could only get 2 MH53-E Sikorsky helo's in there When shipping to Iraq. Barely.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/12 21:56:43
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Wow! I guess those birds take up quite a bit of room. Of course I'm sure you probably had that C-5 loaded with other supplies and troops and all too.
  • StEwPiD... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 22:01:40
    StEwPiD MoNkEy
    +1
    Some people up top. and gear, but our birds are big.
  • bman~AV... StEwPiD... 2012/11/12 22:07:32
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    It sounds like it. I just checked out a pic of that helo. Yes sir that is one big ole chopper there.
  • memebev1 bman~AV... 2012/11/11 10:56:06
    memebev1
    +1
    We will be doing the same on more ammo.

2014/04/16 22:13:38