AMERICA BETTER WAKE UP, AND SOON!

DavidK 2012/06/05 17:28:02
Its a must! Obama must go!
I'd rather believe what MSNBC tells me. I want my benefits!
This may be one of most important messages you read during this campaign that literally is a fight for America to remain a free society.

I did not write the sentence below but someone feels as anxious as I do. Make certain everyone is registered and goes to vote in November.

THE ONLY WAY I SEE TO STOP THIS PLAN IS VOTING – VOTING THIS NOVEMBER. I HONESTLY HOPE YOU WILL PASS THIS ON AND BY ALL MEANS VOTE. The more people that understand what Obama is accomplishing, the better chance we have to save our Republic. It may be our last and only chance.

An Obama classmate speaks out

Yes, Wayne Allyn Root’s statement below has been “Correctly Attributed.”

The link to Snopes.com is at the end of his statement.

If Obama is re-elected in 2012, the US is finished in its present form.

The following is in simple language that everyone can understand.

Not the gibberish that our government keeps telling people.

Please read this carefully and make sure you keep this message going.

This needs to be emailed to everyone in the USA ...

OBAMA’S COLLEGE CLASSMATE SPEAKS OUT

[]

By Wayne Allyn Root

Barack Hussein Obama is no fool. He is not incompetent.

To the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. Economy to create systemic
failure, economic crisis and social chaos
thereby destroying
capitalism and our country from within.

Barack Hussein Obama was my college classmate.

[]

( Columbia University , class of '83).

He is a devout Muslim; do not be fooled. Look at
his Czars.... Anti-business…anti-American.

As Glenn Beck correctly predicted from day one, Barack Hussien Obama is following the plan of Cloward & Piven, two professors at Columbia University ... They outlined a plan to socialize America by overwhelming the system with government spending and entitlement demands.

Add up the clues below. Taken individually they're alarming. Taken as a whole, it is a brilliant, Machiavellian game plan to turn the United States into a socialist/Marxist state with a permanent majority that desperately needs government for survival... And can be counted on to always vote for
even bigger government.

Why not? They have no responsibility to pay for it.

Universal health care!

The health care bill had very little to do with health care.

It had everything to do with unionizing millions of hospital and health
care workers, as well as adding 15,000 to 20,000 new IRS agents (who will
join government employee unions).

Obama doesn’t care that giving free health care to 30 million Americans will add trillions to the national debt.

What he does care about is that it cements the dependence of those 30 million voters to Democrats and big government.

Who but a socialist revolutionary would pass this reckless spending bill in the middle of a recession?

Cap and trade!

Like health care legislation having nothing to do with health care, cap and
trade has nothing to do with global warming. It has everything to do with
redistribution of income, government control of the economy and a criminal
payoff to Obama’s biggest contributors.

Those powerful and wealthy unions and contributors (like GE, which owns NBC, MSNBC and CNBC) can then be counted on to support everything Obama wants.
They will kick-back hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party to keep them in power.

The bonus is that all the new taxes on Americans with bigger cars, bigger homes and businesses helps Obama “spread the wealth around.”

Make Puerto Rico a state. Why?

Who’s asking for a 51st state? Who’s asking for millions of new welfare recipients and government entitlement addicts in the middle of a depression?

Certainly not American taxpayers! But this has been Barack Hussien Obama’s plan all along.
His goal is to add two new Democrat senators, five Democrat congressmen and a million loyal Democratic voters who are dependent on big government.

(This will tip the balance of those living off the government to
more than those who must pay for it; and we’re done for)

Legalize 12 million illegal Mexican immigrants.

Just giving these 12 million potential new citizens free health care
alone could overwhelm the system and bankrupt America .

But it adds 12 million reliable new Democrat voters who can
be counted on to support big government.

Add another few trillion dollars in welfare, aid to dependent children, food stamps,
free medical, education, tax credits for the poor, and eventually Social Security...

(see note above re: Puerto Rico )

Stimulus and bailouts. Where did all that money go?

It went to Democrat contributors, organizations (ACORN), and unions -- including billions of dollars to save or create jobs of government employees across the country.

It went to save GM and Chrysler so that their employees could keep paying union dues.

It went to AIG so that Goldman Sachs could be bailed out (after giving Obama almost $1 million in contributions)..

A staggering $125 billion went to teachers (thereby protecting their union dues).

All those public employees will vote loyally Democrat to protect their bloated salaries and pensions that are bankrupting America ...

The country goes broke, future generations face a bleak future, but Obama,
the Democrat Party, government, and the unions grow more powerful.

The ends justify the means.

Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put
the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income,
punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama).

Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government.

Barack Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

With the acts outlined above, Barack Hussein Obama and his regime have created a vast and
rapidly expanding constituency of voters dependent on big government; a vast privileged class
of public employees who work for big government; and a government dedicated to destroying capitalism and installing themselves as socialist rulers by overwhelming the system.

Add it up and you’ve got the perfect Marxist scheme
all devised by my Columbia
University college classmate Barack Hussein Obama using the Cloward and Piven Plan...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/overwhelm.asp

• LindaM 2012/07/04 14:55:18
    LindaM
    Wayne Root is a liar and a jack ass. He' known to be a con artist. His show on Fox was cancelled. And who ever posted this blog is as bad. I see little davey's blog isn't that popular. You bombed.. lol.
  • DavidK LindaM 2012/07/05 15:22:44
    DavidK
    VOTE OBAMA!!!! You deserve everything he delivers! GO FOR IT!
  • mach 2012/07/04 14:44:49
    mach
    +1
    This is the beauty of democracy, if a majority chooses to go this way, so be it.
  • wtxwoman 2012/06/21 03:01:49
    wtxwoman
    +1
    I stopped reading when I got to Glen Beck's name. Anything he is attached to is BS. Romney is the one who raids companies and sends the work overseas. Romney is the one who thinks a $10,000 bet is peanuts. Romney is the one who doesn't know how to operate a vending machine. Jeez!
  • DavidK wtxwoman 2012/06/21 05:58:36
    DavidK
    No need to read it. Thats what you libtards do best! No wonder you're clueless. Give me one company that Romney sent overseas? Thought so. Thank you for proving my point.
  • wtxwoman DavidK 2012/06/21 16:45:33
    wtxwoman
    +1
    Dude, can you say INDE? I am a moderate INDE. Everyone who opposes your narrowminded and unrealistic point of view is NOT a liberal. Don't be a fool.
  • DavidK wtxwoman 2012/06/22 03:48:06
    DavidK
    If you favor Obama over Romney, you're closer to a liberal then Conservative.
  • wtxwoman DavidK 2012/06/22 04:12:25
    wtxwoman
    +2
    That is true, a little to the left of center, but mainly on social issues. I'm not a die-hard, dyed in the wool anything. I believe in moderation in all things.
  • DavidK wtxwoman 2012/06/22 05:26:54
    DavidK
    I do too if earned. The left wants everybody to be equal. Sorry, it never has and never will be that way. Its just the way it is. Trying to take from the rich and give to the poor will not help anyone. If someone wants to become successful, earn it. Don't condemn success.
  • wtxwoman DavidK 2012/06/22 13:43:35
    wtxwoman
    +1
    I have no problem with people earning all they can. I don't believe they should do it with unfair employment practices or hiding assets. The people at the top wouldn't be there if it weren't for the regular people consuming and being willing to work. I think a bigger cut should go to the workers. I think welfare should be limited, too.
  • DavidK wtxwoman 2012/07/05 15:25:02
    DavidK
    you better make damn sure you don't help Obama get in then!
  • DavidK wtxwoman 2012/07/05 15:23:56
    DavidK
    a vote for an independent is a vote for Obama! Don't be a fool!
  • DavidK 2012/06/05 17:29:42
    Its a must! Obama must go!
    DavidK
    +1
    No option here....

2014/09/01 11:52:09