Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three men died needlessly. This is bigger than Watergate ever was.

Annette 2012/10/28 02:22:54

By Bob Owens - October 26, 2012
The
security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and
repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is
commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to
Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights.
The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough
time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to
arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special
operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

There were two AC-130Us deployed to Libya in March as part of Operation Unified Protector.

The
AC-130U is a very effective third-generation fire-support aircraft,
capable of continuous and extremely accurate fire onto multiple targets.
It has been used numerous times in Iraq and Afghanistan to save
pinned-down allied forces, and has even been credited with the surrender
of the Taliban city of Kunduz.

It
was purpose-built for a select number of specific mission types,
including point-defense against enemy attack. It was literally built for
the kind of mission it could have engaged in over Benghazi, if the
administration had let it fire. As the excerpt above clearly shows, we
had assets on the ground “painting” the targets with the laser.

An
AC-130U flies in a counter-clockwise “pivot turn” around the target,
with the weapons all aimed out the left side of the aircraft.

There
are two state-of-the-art fire-control systems (FCSs) in a AC-130U,
using television sensors,infrared sensors, and synthetic aperture strike
radar. These fire control systems can see through the dark of night,
clouds, and smoke.

The
two FCSs on the AC-130U control a 25mm Gatling gun for area
suppression, a precision 40mm cannon, and a 105mm cannon which can
engage hard targets.

What
this means is that we have the forces in the air and on the ground to
have stopped the attack at any point, eliminating the terrorists and
saving American lives.

Update (Bryan): Here is an AC-130 engaging in a live fire exercise. The crackling sound you hear is its extreme rate of fire.

Update: BlackFive confirmed with a retired Delta operator: The fact that ground personnel were painting the target says there was a Spectre on station.

Having
spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in
several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped
out at me.
One of the former SEALs was
actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION!
Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer
laser. You do not “paint” a target until the weapons system/designator
is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.
Only
two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH
situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based
on information directly from the target area.
If
the AC130 never left Sigonella (as Penetta [sic] says) that means that
the Predator that was filming the whole thing was armed.
If
that SEAL was actively “painting” a target; something was on station to
engage! And the decision to stand down goes directly to POTUS!

• RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/28 02:57:51
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +16
    I can't begin to imagine the feelings of the families of the four dead Americans.

It's horrible enough that they have to deal with the deaths of their loved ones.

But when you realize their feelings must be compounded by the fact that their own government - the government they died in the service of - did nothing to come to their aid, it's simply horrific.

• Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/11/05 15:31:03 (edited)
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    Somebody needed them dead.

The FBI did a half day tour of the site, they call it an investigation, but it was a tour. No interviews, collection of evidence, just a tour.

The White house Secret Service Supervisor, the Situation Room Secret Service Agent commits suicide at his home. All cause he got caught cheating on his loving wife (cheating on her for 7 years)

State department leaks e-mails. No subpoenas, no whistle blowers, just good old leaks. Leaks from anonymous sources, un-named officials and the janitor. Same people that told us about Youtube.

All 30 CIA agents from Benghazi have been dispersed to parts unknown. Maybe Black site prisons, maybe unforeseen helicopter crashes, I'd be scared if I were them.
  • Scrappyang 2012/10/31 04:02:54
    Scrappyang
    +2
    It is so sad that the entire incident took place when it didn't need to happen at all. my prayers go out to all of the family members and friends of those who gave the ultimate sacrafice for their country. Thankfully there are still many who appreciate their service and honor them for that sacrafice. The truth always manages to come out.
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/10/31 02:35:15
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Biden, and Hillary, and the Ambassador to the UN all need to be in a cell in Gitmo
  • Lanikai 2012/10/29 21:54:06
    +5
    This was an intentional act of NEGLIGENCE.

Watergate never got anyone killed, Benghazi gate did, AND it caused rioting all over the muslim world AFTER obamas people brought a certain video to light.

It was a the MENTION of the video that upset all the other muslims. So, technically, he is responsible for a LOT of mayhem in a lot of nations.
  • Annette Lanikai 2012/10/30 14:47:54
    Annette
    +4
    I think he is technically and specifically responsible since he applauded the attack to the UN when he said "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Allah."
  • Lanikai Annette 2012/10/30 14:55:58
    +1
    Yes Ma'am.
  • Scrappyang Annette 2012/10/31 03:57:27
    Scrappyang
    Here is the entire quote, not just a line from it. "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam but to be credible those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated or churches destroyed or the Holocaust that is denied,” Obama proclaimed.
  • Annette Scrappyang 2012/10/31 13:49:08
    Annette
    +1
    I read the whole thing - I also know how the Arab mind interpreted that. You see, according to their Koran it is acceptable to lie to the infidel but a Muslim cannot lie to his fellow Muslims. The aftermath of the words on condemning the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied - were all words to sooth the ignorant minded infidels who would also be listening to that speech - and they fell for it! Learn how the Arabs THINK and what they think of us - they are taught from infancy on up to hate anyone who is NOT Muslim. It is DRILLED into them from infancy on!
    Try a few of these on for size and then come back and tell me what he REALLY said to the Muslims - http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
    Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
    And this: Muslim children taught to hate
    And don't forget this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • fluer 2012/10/29 15:52:50
    fluer
    +4
    Benghazzigate will make Watergate seem tame No one died at Watergate!!! This is a President ignoring an ambassador under fire and letting him get killed when he had help he could send. He had to order them not to go
  • jimmy d 2012/10/29 15:44:32
    jimmy d
    +6
    Obutthole is no different than this dude:
    obutthole dude
  • Annette jimmy d 2012/10/30 14:48:44
    Annette
    +2
    Worse even - 0vomit is still on the loose.
  • S. Gompers 2012/10/29 07:49:59
    S. Gompers
    +4
    If the AC-130's had been utilized, not only would these men still be alive, but the ignorant masses of Libya would learn a little respect for others...

"You can run, but you will only die tired"
  • redhorse29 2012/10/29 04:02:21
    redhorse29
    +7
    You got it. Now lets do something about it. Time for Obama to go. VOTE FOR ROMNEY.
  • Reggie☮ 2012/10/29 03:01:00
    Reggie☮
    +4
    I agree.
  • Butterfly 2012/10/29 02:22:40
    Butterfly
    +6
    I READ, I cannot address , people here directly, If it is considered DIRECT ATTACK, so, to the poster who wrote about 'blaming Mr. Romney', read, thank you.
    .

Here is a beautiful example of LEFT THINKING. Mr. Romney has NOT been in any public office since . 2006. Mr. Romney PRIVATE CITIZEN, has not voted in CONGRESS or been in ANY PUBLIC office for six years. SIX YEARS. No policy making, NO voting, other then a private citizen’s vote.
    /
    But, you, like obama, want to ‘blame’ Mr. Romney for something? He does not have ANY POWER or AUTHORITY, at this point he is a PRIVATE CITIZEN, till you ,,,,,,,,,,,make him the POTUS. Think about that please, then get back to me. What do you think he can do?
    When Mr. Romney DOES speak up, you, the left and the left media and obama, attack him for it! It is that CRAZY LEFT THINKING. ,,,,,,hell if you do,,,,,,,hell if you don’t. It is a no win situation for the RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE, dealing with the crazy left.
  • Annette Butterfly 2012/10/29 03:39:08
    Annette
    +5
    And now we're all dizzy with that information because the left can drive you nuts!
  • John "By God" American 2012/10/29 02:19:41
    John "By God" American
    +6
    The SOB was probably engaging in self abuse while he watch those folks die. He and his minions really put a pit in my stomach...
  • Annette John "B... 2012/10/29 03:40:12
    Annette
    +4
    Consider that 0vomit had to get the money back into the U.S. without detection - now take a close look at this!!! Then get back to me. http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • John "B... Annette 2012/10/29 03:58:51
    John "By God" American
    +2
    Annette, I don't know what to say beyond that I knew they were laundering money but it's far worse than I imagined. I believe we are dealing with entities rather than people. This is much more than off the charts corruption. This is Biblical evil...
  • doc moto 2012/10/29 01:42:02 (edited)
    doc moto
    +5
    Fox News is discussing this tonight as they mentioned it earlier today... From what one of the persons that was there that night and performing as a local fighter and from the supposedly play by play re-enactment, the gun ship and others were told to stand-down... Supposedly, there had local 'friendly' Libyan fighters with the two ex-Seal soldiers that were fending off the attackers, mind-you, that when they asked to help, they were told to stand-down! From the reports, the two ex-Seals ran over top of fences and back alleys to get to where the firefighting were and to help rescue the two that were in the main building in the 'safe-room' to get them out! That the two ex-Seal members were wounded and kept fighting off the terrorist! To me, you cannot do better then using Americans to rescue Americans as they just have more heart and GUTS in doing the job...Paid help just does not cut it as okay on back up, like far-away as they normally are in just a clean-up, this is just from my personal experience... This situation is very sad and back seat quarterbacking is not the game now...Someone messed up by not 'responding' someone should have sent in the closest help, the faster the better, to rescue and stand the ground and report till more can come to get all of them out, the first...>
    Fox News is discussing this tonight as they mentioned it earlier today... From what one of the persons that was there that night and performing as a local fighter and from the supposedly play by play re-enactment, the gun ship and others were told to stand-down... Supposedly, there had local 'friendly' Libyan fighters with the two ex-Seal soldiers that were fending off the attackers, mind-you, that when they asked to help, they were told to stand-down! From the reports, the two ex-Seals ran over top of fences and back alleys to get to where the firefighting were and to help rescue the two that were in the main building in the 'safe-room' to get them out! That the two ex-Seal members were wounded and kept fighting off the terrorist! To me, you cannot do better then using Americans to rescue Americans as they just have more heart and GUTS in doing the job...Paid help just does not cut it as okay on back up, like far-away as they normally are in just a clean-up, this is just from my personal experience... This situation is very sad and back seat quarterbacking is not the game now...Someone messed up by not 'responding' someone should have sent in the closest help, the faster the better, to rescue and stand the ground and report till more can come to get all of them out, the first word for help should have been acted upon, period...When someone ask for help you either do it or turn everything off, not just watch it like watching television...If his daughters were there, this would not have end so! Just talking like a father as my grandfather who passed away in 1980 at over a hundred years old would say, "The president of the USA is like a father to all of us, to protect us and all of the citizens from the enemy"...My grandfather saw Pearl Harbor being attacked and tried to lend aid and was told to stay back and wait... even he knew they needed help and wanted action! My grandfather was 100% of Japanese extraction...Migrated to Hawaii in the early 19' hundred...Worked his way up to the sugar plantation; purchased and owner a fuel depot and repair station right across the street from the gate to Pearl since the mid-1930, civilian air-raid adviser, etc...sent five son to fight against the enemies of the United States of America and held their military awards...multiple Bronze/Silver Stars, multiple Purple Hearts, Silver Cross and Medal of Honor. If he was alive today, he would say the same as an old retired Navy Chief would say, same type of letter would be going to the current administration, "resign if you do not know what you are doing!" This site in reference to the Naval Chief: http://conservativecritic.wor... and snopes had to toss in their two cents too---> http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Butterfly doc moto 2012/10/29 02:27:54
    Butterfly
    +4
    Beautifully said and correct. My hat if off to you and your family. God bless you all. ♥
  • Annette doc moto 2012/10/29 03:45:53
    Annette
    +3
    I'll bet snopes hated verifying that as truth! But you're 100% right as was your grandfather. Were he alive today and heard 0vomit say "you didn't build that", I'll bet he would crack ovomit right in the mouth given the chance! Great comments and thanks for sharing that with us.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/10/29 00:57:06 (edited)
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +5
    Call the LWM networks; pressure them to get to the truth.
  • Annette Aqua Su... 2012/10/29 03:47:13
    Annette
    +3
    Now that is a good idea too, or take the info, copy it into larger text - post it on a poster and parade it in front of the local channels, newspapers, etc and insist they listen and report the truth!
  • nobiggov 2012/10/29 00:55:02
    nobiggov
    +7
    Absolutely it is bigger than Watergate..........An American Ambassador attacked and murdered and we DO NOTHING!!! Simply unbelieveable. The muslims are cheering for Obama and laughing at America! I'm am utterly disgusted with this president.
  • Annette nobiggov 2012/10/29 03:52:04
    Annette
    +2
    Now consider this - there had to be a payola along with this - how would 0vomit get that money back into the United States legally do you think? This this might have something to do with it as well? http://beforeitsnews.com/2012...
    or this: http://www.norcalblogs.com/po...
    My, my, what a tangled web we weave, huh?
  • roadrat 2012/10/29 00:42:47
    roadrat
    +1
    No way this was bigger than Watergate, and the person who posed this question is old enough to understand that.
    True, at Watertgate no lives were lost, but the faith of the nation in its' highest office was shaken like no other incident in our history. Not Presidents' assassinations, not banana diplomacy, or the Cuban Missle crisis, or Viet Nam. Cuban missle crisis was a perceived outside threat from Russia. Viet Nam, while wholly misguided, was built upon the fallacy of falling dominos, and a Communist threat.
    I am in no way diminishing the tragedy for America, or the families of those involved, but I don't see how an overseas tragedy that cost four lives (how many lives did WMD's in Iraq cost? Afghanistan? Somali pirates?) can be bigger than an event that shook America, and its' faith in the Presidency to the core. Yes, the Benghazi attack was a tragedy, but basically it was a personal tragedy for those directly involved.
    Was it an intelligence failure? Perhaps, but consider how much 'white noise' there is out there that the intelligence community has to sift through. How much of that 'intelligence' is real, how much is fantasy, how much is a misdirection ploy by the other side. In dealing with the geopolitical makeup of the world, especially the Middle East, it's best to e...

Was it an intelligence failure? Perhaps, but consider how much 'white noise' there is out there that the intelligence community has to sift through. How much of that 'intelligence' is real, how much is fantasy, how much is a misdirection ploy by the other side. In dealing with the geopolitical makeup of the world, especially the Middle East, it's best to err on the side of caution. Are you willing to risk global war to save four lives? I'd have to think long and hard before I'd order in the troops.
    All types of available military countermeasures were undoubtedly in place; but we're not talking Grenada here, we're talking about a very fragile, volatile region with three times our population, probably every bit as much wealth as the USA; and a TON of antipathy for us already. Personally I'm not ready to call in gunships, at night, where there's more potential for collateral damage to civilians than likelihood of taking out enemy combatants.
    Watergate shook our faith in our executive branch, and caused a President to resign in disgrace. Your ire over the Benghazi tragedy is no reason to alienate the rest of the Muslim world, or possibly provoke war.
  • Annette roadrat 2012/10/29 03:59:24
    Annette
    +3
    Really? This is not bigger than Watergate - are you nuts or had too much bubbly tonight? I want you to think long and hard on this before you open your trap again - the money from this 400 tons of guns going to Al Qaeda has to come back into the United States somehow - how do you think that might be accomplished? Here's a possible clue -
    http://www.norcalblogs.com/po...
    Now think again VERY, VERY hard about this not being bigger than Watergate! We have a lying, cheating, murderous thief and traitor in the White House, and you think this isn't as big as Watergate. I remember that scandal well. And this trumps it in spades!
    Your remarks are not only callous they are cruel despite your disclaimer to the contrary! How dare you say this was just a "personal tragedy for those directly involved."
    This was a small problem possibly due to "white noise"? You're below dispicible!
  • roadrat Annette 2012/10/29 10:29:58
    roadrat
    And you're overcome by your own rhetoric! You dislike Obama, that's obvious. I dislike Nixon, that's equally obvious! I do recognize the difference between a (terrorist) attack on a Consulate, and an attack on the Constitution.
    Immediately post-Benghazi the Obama administration appeared to be creating plausible deniability for any possible foreknowledge. Immediately post-Watergate, instead of trying to distsance himself from the break in, Nixon asked, how can I profit from this? No doubt every President we've ever had has misspoken, lied, stretched the truth, or practiced political deception, but Obama never said, "If the President does it, it's not illegal." Nixon did.
    I will always consider an attack on the Constitution and my rights, as a bigger deal than an attack on an American outpost in the Middle East.
  • Annette roadrat 2012/10/30 14:55:13 (edited)
    Annette
    How about 0vomitcare as an attack on the Constitution? How about all the executive orders he has put into place to override the Constitution as an attack on the Constitution? How about his very presence in office as an attack on the Constitution? Oh, I see, he's black and you don't want to be called a racist!
    PS At what point does allowing 4 American citizens to be murdered in cold blood when help is available NOT constitute an attack against the Constitution? Have you forgotten the Oath of Office the usurper made, or is that not important?
  • roadrat Annette 2012/10/31 00:54:23
    roadrat
    Annette, there's medication for your condition! I too questioned the Constitutionality of the Affordable Healthcare Act, the Supreme Court accepted it: ergo you'll have to come up with a better argument than that. Every 20th Century, and 21st Century President has issued questionable Executive Orders, so, presumably by your reasoning they should all be thrown out (Reagan, Bush(s), Eisenhower, JFK, FDR, etc.) The man was duly elected by a majority of the popular vote, and the electoral vote, so I don't understand how you can question his being in office. Sorry about your next argument, I like to think I vote based on the candidates' merits, not their color or ethnicity. Benghazi was a foreign attack on an American Consulate,and in no0 way an assault on the Constitution by our Commander-in-Chief. (Richard Sorge [look him up] was one of the best spies in the history of espionage. Sorge consistently gave the Kremlin accurate, detailed predictions of the Axis plans during WWII. Yet the Kremlin repeatedly paid no heed to his warnings). Intelligence is like that, you just can't sort out the threats from the white noise, and go off gunning down Libyans because Annette hates Obama. Good grief, NSA had intelligence that Al Queda was going to strike, but we failed to stop the 9/11 attack...
    Annette, there's medication for your condition! I too questioned the Constitutionality of the Affordable Healthcare Act, the Supreme Court accepted it: ergo you'll have to come up with a better argument than that. Every 20th Century, and 21st Century President has issued questionable Executive Orders, so, presumably by your reasoning they should all be thrown out (Reagan, Bush(s), Eisenhower, JFK, FDR, etc.) The man was duly elected by a majority of the popular vote, and the electoral vote, so I don't understand how you can question his being in office. Sorry about your next argument, I like to think I vote based on the candidates' merits, not their color or ethnicity. Benghazi was a foreign attack on an American Consulate,and in no0 way an assault on the Constitution by our Commander-in-Chief. (Richard Sorge [look him up] was one of the best spies in the history of espionage. Sorge consistently gave the Kremlin accurate, detailed predictions of the Axis plans during WWII. Yet the Kremlin repeatedly paid no heed to his warnings). Intelligence is like that, you just can't sort out the threats from the white noise, and go off gunning down Libyans because Annette hates Obama. Good grief, NSA had intelligence that Al Queda was going to strike, but we failed to stop the 9/11 attacks; did you call for George W. Bush's impeachment at that time? Hell no! Because your vision was not blurred by your hatred of the President.
    At this time I'm reminded of that old adage: When you argue with a moron they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Having said that, I concede this argument to you!
  • Annette roadrat 2012/10/31 02:11:23
    Annette
    Yes, there is medication for yours too. Yes, there was intelligence the Al Qaeda was going to strike but NOBODY knew when or where! So put that in your pipe and smoke it - it might bring you down off whatever you're smoking right now!
    Thanks for your concession which was for nothing - Moron - good name if you like wearing it - enjoy it - try it no in different colors while you're at it. You still have no concept of history!
  • fluer roadrat 2012/10/29 16:02:20
    fluer
    +3
    I don't know how old you were but I remember Watergate and Nixon throwing everyone under the bus from Mitchell to the Vice President before he stepped down. It did shake the American psyche up. But consider that Nixon did not sit calmly and refuse to help perople in harms way and 4 of them died. Shake your head and get your brain wrapped around that one. Our President did nothing to save the embassy or its occupants. Nothing and in fact he ordered the help to stand down! Nixon did not kill anyone Obama did!!! Our president committed Murder!!!! Shake my psyche? Oh no this makes Watergate look like elementary school in comparison!!! Stevens to Obama  tell them the truth
  • roadrat fluer 2012/10/30 00:44:42
    roadrat
    Obama killed no one! I continue to submit that a preemptive response, or one causing innocent civilian death would've had far a greater detrimental effect than doing nothing. I'm all for defending American lives, especially diplomats, but as heartless as it sounds, I'm not for saving four lives at the possible expense of another prolonged conflict in the Middle East. Lincoln, FDR, and GWBush each suspended habeas corpus (probably others did too), and I still maintain that stealing our rights is a more heinious crime than failing to halt the murder Americans on foreign soil. If we allow our government to take away a right today, what's to stop them from taking another right tomorrow?
    My response is NOT dictated by a dislike/hatred of any particular politician, but by, I suspect, a better understanding of the world geopolitical scene than yours!
  • nobiggov roadrat 2012/10/30 03:54:30
    nobiggov
    +1
    Your view will change (assuming you can watch, listen, and use logic) after watching an exact timeline of what transpired...the emails and phone calls and pleas for help, the statements and actions of all involved. AND then...the timeline of what Obama and his team VERBALLY told the nation. THEN...come back and tell us that you believe this is not bigger than watergate. It's difficult to get the truth with Obama in the white house but IT will eventually come out...just like the Fast & Furious scandal...the truth is trickling out and once Obama is out it will all be known.
  • roadrat nobiggov 2012/10/30 08:45:06
    roadrat
    You're blinded by your hatred of the current administration. This is not a treasonable nor a impeachworthy event.
  • Annette roadrat 2012/10/30 15:13:11
    Annette
    +1
    There have already been retired military (high brass military) say this is dereliction of duty - and IT IS! You apparently know nothing about the technology of the help that was available at the time of the attack either. The attackers could have been held at bay until help arrived, or killed. The order to stand down 3 different times was unconscionable and unforgivable regardless of who the president might have been. When you get cornered on this, I have noticed you always throw back the "it's hatred" on the part of the person who corners you. No it is not. We as American patriots understand the difference between doing what is right and doing something that is entirely wrong. Too damned bad you don't have an ethical bone in your body or you might understand that!
  • nobiggov roadrat 2012/10/31 16:37:25
    nobiggov
    +1
    Wake up and look at the truth...regardless of party affiliation...our president and this Administration FAILED our 4 Americans abroad. It's not difficult to see which tells me your mind has been corrupted by the lib media. If I were still a democrat as I used to be, I would admit that Obama has failed and lied to the country...period.
  • roadrat nobiggov 2012/10/31 23:24:54
    roadrat
    You've forgotten the original question, haven't you, and my dispute with it. I never said Obama didn't fail the Americans in Libya (no, really, please go back and read all of my responses; never once did I say we hadn't failed those four. I took the geopolitical viewpoint that caution was better than further pissing of the Muslim world).
    The original contention was that this failure was a bigger deal than Watergate, I don't accept that supposition. My mind has been corrupted by free thinking.
  • Annette roadrat 2012/11/01 10:03:49
    Annette
    You don't know jack squat about the Muslim world or you wouldn't be that dumb to make such a statement in the first place. They are already pissed off at us and the whole rest of the world that does not follow their sick ideology. So you have no geopolitical stance to even start from.
    One does not allow their citizens to be slaughtered trying to stand on the flimsy excuse of not wanting to rile the enemy, unless that person is FOR the enemy in the first place.
    You also fail to take into account that the president is a Muslim and is sympathetic to them; my goodness, handing over 400 tons of weaponry to them is being their enemy??? Where is your brain? Oh, excuse me, stand up and look behind you and you might find it.

2014/04/18 20:59:10