Allen West’s Letter to CBC Chairman Home - by Claudia - September 4, 2011 - 13:45 America/New_York - 13 Cdown 0

✿✿✿RoseD1st✿✿✿ 2011/09/05 05:30:27
Allen West’s Letter to CBC Chairman Home - by Claudia - September 4, 2011 - 13:45 America/New_York - 13 Comments Jefferson Rebels has posted a copy of the letter from Florida Representative Allen West (a member of the Congressional Black Caucus) to Emanuel Cleaver, the Chairman of the CBC, regarding the vitriol against the Tea Party from several other members. Here are some snippets from the letter: It has come to my attention, from the numerous statements made by my colleagues in the Congressional Black Caucus over the last several weeks, that in order to cover for the failings of the Obama Administration and the economic policies which have led to unemployment of more than 15 percent in the Black community, the CBC strategy is to demonize the Tea Party. As Chairman of the CBC, I believe it is incumbent on you to both condemn these types of hate-filled comments, and to disassociate the Congressional Black Caucus from these types of remarks. Otherwise I will have to seriously reconsider my membership within the organization. Congressman Carson’s desire to generally criticize a large grassroots groups as racist is baseless and desperate. When individuals believe they are defeated in a political disagreement, they normally resort to race-baiting, which in my opinion is in itself racist. Let us not take the failed policies of the Obama Administration and the Great Society – policies which on of the original CBC members, Congressman Charles Rangel admits have failed – and make the Tea Party movement the scapegoats. The Tea Party movement, which stands for “Taxed Enough Already” is made up of millions of Americans who want to see our government exercise fiscal responsibility, and whose hope is a restoration of American Exceptionalism that has made the United States the leader of the Free World. Tea Party leaders have condemned the few racist statements made by those who claim to be Tea Party activists in the past, and Tea Party Leaders will continue to condemn those rare acts in the future. Read the letter here. » 13 Comments 1. Bill September 4th, 2011 The CBC is nothing but a group of elected racist criminals. Nearly all of them have either been indicted or are under investigation for various crimes. It is pointless trying to reason with them or call them out. They are beyond shame. Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0 ... 2. old glory September 4th, 2011 Are conservatives allowed to do that “speakin’ truth to power” stuff? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0 ... 3. MAJMike September 4th, 2011 Heh!! Way to go, Colonel!! Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0 ... 4. Cliff Weismeyer September 4th, 2011 The CBC has never been about promoting and protecting the interests of black folks. It’s simply another PR tentacle of the statist, collectivist monster. Thumb up 9 Thumb down 1 ... 5. Hot Tips 2011 September 4th, 2011 I sincerely hope Col. West stay on their asses about this. Off topic but has anyone else noticed not so much as a peep from Wasserman-Schmutz in the last couple of weeks? Praise the lord and pass the duct tape y’all….. Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0 ... 6. Tim September 4th, 2011 “… seriously reconsider my membership …” Why is the good Colonel a member of a racist organization, anyway? Did Sen. Byrd have to “seriously reconsider my membership” in the KKK, or did he just quit? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 1 ... 7. Nunya September 4th, 2011 That still took guts on the part of LTC West. Let’s pray for his protection as well, that he follows through on leaving the CBC (because leftists NEVER apologize), and that other Black conservatives follow suit on condemning/leaving the CBC Thumb up 1 Thumb down 1 ... 8. 99th Squad Leader September 4th, 2011 Why is Col. West apart of this racist muck? Is he trying to set an example for a bunch of shysters? It never works. The CBC has no morality, civility or conscience etc. West just seems to be playing both sides of the fence sometimes. He’s not perfect, and yes, he’s conservative but some of his choices are troubling. Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1 ... 9. James Hines September 4th, 2011 An Oreo without a home….dumb ass negro Thumb up 1 Thumb down 6 10. Mr.Pinko September 4th, 2011 Uhhh, Colonel West – you think they care if you resign? They WANT you to leave! Thumb up 5 Thumb down 2 11.

Read More: http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=92671&utm_source=f...

• Walt 2011/09/05 05:33:51
    Walt
    +6
    Thanks for posting this, Rose. If it continues, I hope Allen West removes himself from the CBC. He's out of that bunch's league anyway.

• **Bessie** 2011/09/05 05:55:35
    **Bessie**
    +5
    Allen West knows the difference between right or wrong. Listen to this man!!
  • Walt 2011/09/05 05:33:51
    Walt
    +6

2014/10/25 17:35:07