Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

☽Guru_Roy☼ 2012/01/29 05:50:42

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

Rave & Share Please

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/28/allen-wes...

• Jack the Dude 2012/01/30 04:59:30
    Jack the Dude
    +1
    He is not black. lol jkjkjkjk
  • lclon 2012/01/30 04:52:18
    lclon
    +3
    West is buffing in vain His message is falling on dumb ears.
  • Jack th... lclon 2012/01/30 04:59:03
    Jack the Dude
    Dumb ears who?? Ron Paul??
  • Dannay ... lclon 2012/01/30 06:07:02
    Dannay Starr
    +3
    West is right. His message got to your dumb ears so GO WEST LOL
  • lclon Dannay ... 2012/01/31 02:21:26
    lclon
    +1
    I take no stock in what West says. Only you and your conservatives buddies let these lies and ignorance sink into your ears. That is the only thing that sink into conservatives ears and heart.
  • Jackie O 2012/01/30 04:22:29
    Jackie O
    +3
    Allen...it's a free country or have you forgotten that!
  • D D Jackie O 2012/01/30 12:26:53
    D D
    +2
    But liberals are trying to change it into not a free country, rather socialist/communist.
  • FairLady D D 2012/01/30 18:36:11 (edited)
    FairLady
    +2
    Exactly right. America IS a free country and liberals want it socialized .... socialized means NO FREE any more. Liberals, don't you get it?
  • FairLady 2012/01/30 04:20:55
    FairLady
    +7
    Bravo Allen West! What a man! What a patriot! He must at least take a V.P job in the new government.
  • Dave FairLady 2012/01/30 05:08:12
    Dave
    +3
    ...., and what a House slave.
  • Axe Gri... Dave 2012/01/30 06:39:45
    Axe Grinder
    ha ha ha ha
  • Dannay ... FairLady 2012/01/30 06:07:49
    Dannay Starr
    +4
    I agree. Allen West is a PATRIOT the liberals attacking him are Racist Pinheads.
  • melly~t... Dannay ... 2012/01/30 13:13:34
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +9
    Oh, I see. Liberals are racists for not liking a war criminal (by his own admission), and conservatives are not racist for demanding a birth certificate and making pictures of Obama in tribal gear.

Thanks for clearing that up.
  • flrdsgns melly~t... 2012/01/31 04:08:26
    flrdsgns
    +2
    My God Melly, are people still defending this bozo? It's been 3 days now.
  • melly~t... flrdsgns 2012/01/31 04:15:47
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    I know! It's bizarre how much they claim to love the Constitution, yet support fascists.
  • flrdsgns melly~t... 2012/01/31 04:18:09
    flrdsgns
    +2
    These people would vote for and defend Charles Manson if he were a republican
  • jdemme 2012/01/30 04:09:40
  • Benji 2012/01/30 04:08:29
    Benji
    +4
    Allen West is favored to loose re-election... Who would have thought?
  • sbtbill Benji 2012/01/30 10:43:19
    sbtbill
    +2
    Anybody who listened to him or saw one of his town halls would guess he'd be a 1 termer.
  • Karl Marx 2012/01/30 03:45:52 (edited)
  • Ozzyboy Karl Marx 2012/01/30 18:14:19
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    That's the liberal solution to everything. Don't fight our enemies but anyone who disagrees with them - go die. Brilliant libs.
  • Karl Marx Ozzyboy 2012/01/30 21:04:51
  • Ozzyboy Karl Marx 2012/01/30 23:36:05
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Redistributing the money that we have honestly earned is a big FU to the American working people. Liberals are the most intolerant people I've ever seen. West is basically saying that the PORS, PIssylousy, 0, Reid and Shultz can go peddle their fake equality somewhere else. Americans have had it with their brand of do as I say, not as I do. They can come up there to Canada, with you, and fit right in. godo riddance.
  • Karl Marx Ozzyboy 2012/01/31 00:06:39
  • Ozzyboy Karl Marx 2012/01/31 03:13:56
    Ozzyboy
    Redistribution of the wealth -0 said it, it is recorded, it is fact that he wants to take earned money and give it to the "poor." I am middle class and realize that when he gets done with the job creators he will then come after the middle class. His own pay czar has been exposed as hypocritical when he allowed salaries of over $500,000.00 for CEO's at seven banks and businesses. Pay czar Kenneth Feinberg approved pay packages, which included stock ad other forms of compensation, worth $5 million or more for 49 executives. West and the rest of America is sick of the hypocrisy exhibited by this administration. Of course, no one will be deported because of their political views. It's just that the PORS just might be happier with like minded people like yourself. The rest of us just want to be left alone to go about our lives with our families without redistributing our hard earned money.
  • D.C. Wi... Ozzyboy 2012/02/01 06:25:22
  • Atmara Karl Marx 2012/01/31 23:32:45
    Atmara
    +1
    I love it
  • LisaSmith 2012/01/30 03:22:48 (edited)
    LisaSmith
    +5
    It was kind of a harsh thing to say but someone had to say it, now that the cat is out of the bag and the liberals know what we REALLY think, what now?
  • Dave LisaSmith 2012/01/30 05:10:53
    Dave
    +4
    No - we always know what you think. How can you miss it! The part we don't get is that you think like this and then hide behind the Constitution or religion, and that's the part that makes all of you look so dumb.
  • Ozzyboy 2012/01/30 03:12:19
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    Obama continued:, "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ......"
    "When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts . We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam , an unfair injustice, which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag, and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past."

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside . I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America."
    Meet The Press
    Sept. 7, 2008
  • Dave Ozzyboy 2012/01/30 05:13:18
    Dave
    +1
    You left out the part of turning the USA into a socialist country and that he claims to be a Nazi.
  • Ozzyboy Dave 2012/01/30 18:04:39
    Ozzyboy
    I'll let his words speak for him. He has said enough for Americans to now understand what his goal is for Americans. You are starting to see the light.
  • Dave Ozzyboy 2012/01/31 08:19:38
  • Ozzyboy Dave 2012/01/31 13:08:39
    Ozzyboy
    His health care advisor....
    In January, 2009, Dr. Emanuel published a paper in the Lancet [Persad, Govind, Alan Wertheimer, and Ezekiel J. Emanuel. "Principles for allocation of scarce medical interventions." The Lancet 373 (Jan 31,2009): 423-31]. In it he argues for the use of a "Complete Lives Systems" method of allocating care. From the abstract:

We recommend an alternative system--the complete lives system--which prioritises younger people who have not yet live a complete life and also incorporates prognosis, save the most lives, lottery, and instrumental value principles.

In defending this approach against charges of ageism, Dr. Emanuel claims that because everyone was young once, prioritizing the young over the old is not discrimination:

Unlike allocation by sex or race, allocation by age is not invidious discrimination; every person lives through different states rather than being a single age. Even if 25-year-olds receive priority over 65-year-olds, everyone who is 65 years now was previously 25 years.

This system also treats human beings as commodities, evaluating their lives as "investments":

Consideration of the importance of complete lives also supports modifying the youngest-first principle by prioritising adolescents and young adults over infants. Adolescents have rece...

His health care advisor....

Consideration of the importance of complete lives also supports modifying the youngest-first principle by prioritising adolescents and young adults over infants. Adolescents have received substantial education and parental care, investments that will be wasted without a complete life. Infants by contrast, have not yet received these investments. Similarly, adolescence brings with it a developed personality capable of forming and valuing long-term plans whose fulfillment requires a complete life.

Lifesite News reports that in a Hastings Center Report, 1996, Emanuel also spoke of denying care to the disabled:

In a separate 1996 article for the Hastings Center Report, Emanuel spoke about rationing care away from those "who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens" to the non-disabled, adding "An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia."

This is the ideology that will be guiding the Health Benefits Advisory Council in the current health care reform legislation.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care advisor, advocates denying care to elderly and disabled - Washington DC Catholic Living | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/catho...
  • SteveMa... Ozzyboy 2012/01/30 05:17:37 (edited)
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Obama should be deported to a small island and starved to death....... He is a traitor to this country..... And a disgrace.
  • Ozzyboy SteveMa... 2012/01/30 18:07:32
    Ozzyboy
    Deported, yes, to wherever he is comfortable with the people who think like him. He is a disgrace and appears to be traitorous to this country. I just want his policies thrown out and him to leave Americans alone.
  • elijahin24 2012/01/30 02:35:42
    elijahin24
    +13
    Alan west can take his corpratist, anti-poor, anti-equality, anti-immigrant, anti-peace, pro-torture, war-criminal ass; and get it the hell out too!
  • 11Bravo... elijahin24 2012/01/30 02:53:00
    11BravoCibVet
    Id love to see you try to make him,(or me) leave ! PS you had better stock up on ammo for at least a decade or two before you try it. And train your but off in that time too ! You will have a hell of alot of catching up to do!
  • elijahin24 11Bravo... 2012/01/30 03:05:48
    elijahin24
    +11
    Thanks, but I'm the guy who does the training now. I don't want West to leave. I don't care if he does; but I'm not trying to run him, or you out. But if he thinks he's gonna run my Liberal ass out of here, he's gonna find out how fast I'm willing to disrespect a disgraced officer/US Congressman. This country is big enough for Liberals and Conservatives to co-exist. But the moment ANYONE tries to force all of the other end of the political spectrum out; is the moment that THAT person needs to go. Alan West is a war-criminal, and a disgrace to the uniform, and to the Congress of the United States of America. Not because of his politics, but because of his lack loyalty, duty, respect, selfless-service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. He has violated ALL of the Army Values, and not a little bit of his oath. Maybe YOU should take his seat in the House of Representatives.
  • 11Bravo... elijahin24 2012/01/30 03:15:51
    11BravoCibVet
    Hey stay safe on your rotation in country bro. W e disagree but that doesnt mean Ill argue with a fellow vet about it in front of civillians! Especially liberal ones. :-) Smoke a tango for me! Hell with that , got any room to stuff me into your A bag before deployment??? :-) Like I said we probably disagree on most stuff but my understanding is that West was honorably discharged. And just curious you an E or an O grade?

2014/12/21 21:37:07