Allen West calls out liberals who think Black Conservatives need their approval from the Dem plantation

HOMBRE 2012/07/09 20:00:51
The Dem plantation at their finest. Racist they are.
Refreshing to have some truth from the man

True Racism’: Allen West Calls Out Liberals Who Think Black Conservatives Need ‘Approval’ From Their ‘Masters’
    Allen West: True Racism Lies With Liberals Who Think Black Conservatives Need Approval From Their Masters | Fox News Interviews With Huckabee, Briggs

Congressman Allen West (R-FL) made a number of notable media appearances over the weekend, and is receiving both praise and condemnation for his comments, depending on your source.

On Fox News with Mike Huckabee, West responded to a recent L.A. Times article that said America’s “dirtiest job” is “justifying Allen West.”

West calmly responded, with analysis on who the real “racists” are in politics:

“I really feel that it is [demeaning] to me to think that I need some individual to ‘justify’ me and my existence.

“Look, I went through 22 years being in the military. [I rose] to the rank of Lt. Colonel. I have a bachelor‘s degree and 2 master’s degrees, and for these white liberals to believe they can have this condescending manner toward black conservatives, that we need to have approval from our quote unquote, I guess “masters,” for us to be able to speak — see that’s where the true racism really liesis with the white liberals who don’t want to see someone such as myself, that broke away from their dependency class, and is out here and able to possibly contend against them with the policies that they are promoting that is destroying the black community.

“I know I’m their #1 target, and it just emboldens me to speak out even stronger. And the heck with them if they think that someone else needs to approve [of] me and what I stand for.” [Emphasis added]

Watch the entire clip, via Fox News, below:

On another Fox News appearance, West reiterated that Obama has gone from “hope and change” to a more divisive and “envious” rhetoric where the administration is trying to separate Americans along gender lines, sexual orientation, and income level.

West also remarked that he does not regret his choice of words at a recent fundraiser, where he reportedly said that Obama doesn’t want people to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning the title of “American.”

“He’d rather have you be his slave and be economically dependent upon him,” West explained.

Watch the entire interview and explanation, via Mediaite, below:

• gfreeman BN-0 2012/07/11 16:17:37
  • Starman 2012/07/11 04:10:50
    Starman
    Yea, I notice he isn't the GOP nominee and never will be.
  • fuzzy K... Starman 2012/07/12 20:56:15
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    Try using this thing called "Google" and you will see that he, like Christie is not interested in running for POTUS in 2012. Maybe they don't want to inherit the level of mess that Obama has created.
    As for "never will be", I don't see why not. Perhaps you can enlighten us and state why.
  • Starman fuzzy K... 2012/07/12 20:58:25
    Starman
    Republicans *always* choose the next guy in line. It's true, look it up. That means that your next candidate will be Frothy. Live with it.
  • fuzzy K... Starman 2012/07/12 21:36:46
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    What do you mean by "the next guy in line"?
    Who is "Frothy"?
  • Starman fuzzy K... 2012/07/12 22:51:21
    Starman
    The guy who came in 2nd in the primaries.
  • mac9 2012/07/11 03:57:44
    mac9
    +1
    Allen West is a true patriot. We would be lucky to have this man as POTUS!
  • Lisa 2012/07/11 02:02:51
    Lisa
    +2
    An honorable man.
  • Thom Payne 2012/07/10 21:38:40
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Who gives a rats ass what is said by an admitted coward and war criminal???
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/10 22:09:45 (edited)
    jeane
    +5
    Many of us rats who call ourselves CONSERVATIVE PATRIOTS!
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/11 00:33:04
    Thom Payne
    +2
    Well, you may call yourself one, but that doesn't make it true.

The guy plead guilty to a war crime for abusing a completely incapacitated prisoner because he heard their was an assassination plot against himself.

COWARD + WAR CRIMINAL = PATRIOT (ONLY TO A CON)
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/11 00:38:07
    jeane
    +9
    Changing history I see. Thank God you are not commanding my son. I value his life.

Sometimes even wiki has it right.

Iraq interrogation incident
    While serving in Taji, Iraq, West received information from an intelligence specialist about a reported plot to ambush him and his men. The alleged plot reportedly involved Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi, a civilian Iraqi police officer.[ West, who was not responsible for conducting interrogations in Iraq and had never conducted nor witnessed one, had his men detain Hamoodi. In the process of detaining Mr. Hamoodi, soldiers testified that Hamoodi appeared to reach for his weapon and needed to be subdued. Hamoodi was beaten by four soldiers from the 2/20th Field Artillery Battalion on the head and body. West then fired his pistol near Hamoodi's head,after which Hamoodi provided West with names and information, which Hamoodi later described as "meaningless information induced by fear and pain." At least one of these suspects was arrested as a result, but no plans for attacks or weapons were found. West said "At the time I had to base my decision on the intelligence I received. It's possible that I was wrong about Mr. Hamoodi."

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. D...

Sometimes even wiki has it right.

Iraq interrogation incident

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers." The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."(WHAT A MENSCH!)

At his hearing, West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.] After West's retirement he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support.] A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.

In September 2010, West spoke in defense of a group of U.S. military personnel known as the "Leavenworth 10" who were convicted of war crimes.
  • HOMBRE jeane 2012/07/11 01:00:27
    HOMBRE
    +7
    Jean that will bonce around his head and fall out. Progressive rewrite history to fit their lies.
  • jeane HOMBRE 2012/07/11 01:04:33
    jeane
    +5
    Others will read though. I want the truth out there.
  • HOMBRE jeane 2012/07/11 01:05:57
    HOMBRE
    +4
    I had the same battle on another blog with a goofball your dealing with a while back;-)
  • jeane HOMBRE 2012/07/11 01:07:04
    jeane
    +5
    That is okay - just keep putting forth the truth. People are reading it Hombre.
  • mac9 HOMBRE 2012/07/11 03:59:52
    mac9
    +1
    Libs wrote the book on lies.
  • COCO HOMBRE 2012/07/12 03:15:38
    COCO
    Yup,very true......
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/11 02:29:38
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Someone is revising history, but not me. On August 20, 2003 LTC West received information concerning an assassination plot against him from a tortured detainee. The detainee also stated that a local police officer, Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi, who had been of assistance to US soldiers in the area was somehow involved, so LTC West had his men arrest and detain him.

After several hours of questioning in which Mr. Hamoodi insisted that he was not involved and had no knowledge of any assassination attempt, LTC West, as he told his Article 32 investigator....

"Arriving at the interrogation room, West approached Hamoodi, took out his gun, and chambered a round. He placed it in his lap with the gun barrel facing Hamoodi. "I had drawn out my pistol as a means of conveying a threat to him for the seriousness of wanting the information," West told investigators.

Hamoodi said that after West's arrival, "a soldier pulled his shirt over his head, and numerous others began to punch him in the chest."

The beating bruised his ribs, said Hamoodi, but those bruises had healed in the month that passed before he met with investigators.

Said West: "Yes, there had been sporadic body punches and shoving to the individual, which I witnessed but did not allow to get too brutal."

Hamoodi still didn't give West or...

Hamoodi still didn't give West or the soldiers the information they wanted, either because he wasn't part of the assassination plot or because he was being an uncooperative witness.

West ordered Hamoodi out of the interrogation room and took him outside the facility, where Hamoodi says West pointed to six soldiers who were standing in line with their weapons in hand. Through the Egyptian translator, West told Hamoodi: "If you don't talk, they will kill you."

When that didn't work, West admitted to pushing Hamoodi's head into a clearing barrel full of sand, which is typically used for clearing weapons. West then put his gun into the same barrel, near Hamoodi's head and fired.

"In my anger I do not know if I fired two shots in to the barrel or one into the air and another into the barrel," said West in his sworn statement.

After which, Mr. Harmoodi 'spilled his guts' telling West anything he thought would make the torture stop. Then, on his newfound intelligence, West sent his troops out to meet the ambush - - that never happened.

Honey, heros are not kicked out of a 22 year career in lieu of Court Martial.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/11 02:59:35
    jeane
    +7
    Sweetie - heroes are elected to Congress and aspire to be president (as you well know) This hero will get there. HE IS A MENSCH! The only problem we have is that we don't have enough like him. He should have been given a MEDAL!

.During his Army career, Col. West was honored many times, earning a Bronze Star, three Meritorious Service Medals, three Army Commendation Medals (one with Valor), and a Valorous Unit Award. He received his valor award as a Captain in Desert Shield/Storm, was the US Army ROTC Instructor of the Year in 1993, and was a Distinguished Honor Graduate III Corps Assault School.
  • Maynard jeane 2012/07/11 11:45:20
    Maynard
    +3
    There is only one way to describe a person who goes on and on in a negative way about an American Hero.

One person called him the N word yesterday on this thread, of course he was a

LIBTARD as well.

So then, we must ask, WHO ARE THESE LIBTARDS?

Only al qaida would call a True American Hero the things West is being called.
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/11 23:35:15
    Thom Payne
    He also admitted to two major violations of the UCMJ, received non-judicial punishment, and resigned in disgrace.

As a career Army officer, I can attest that LTC West was a disgrace to the uniform, just as he is a disgrace to the Congress of the United States.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/12 00:31:49
    jeane
    +1
    LOL -he was so disgraceful that he was elected to CONGRESS!! AND MANY (including yours truly) would like to see him in the Oval Office where he really belongs. Glad you weren't there leading my son and nephew. They want and admire men like Col. West. We military moms all do,.

HE'S A MENSCH! col allen west for president
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/12 13:21:41
    Thom Payne
    He was and still is a disgrace.

You should have taught your son and nephew better.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/12 14:43:15 (edited)
    jeane
    LOL -MIne are JESUIT BRED KIDS. Nephew voted the next Bill Gates......linguistics, demolitions etc.

They are way ahead of you Fred.
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/12 16:14:13
    Thom Payne
    Funny, I didn't know Jesuits bred.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/13 03:16:58
    jeane
    They turn out very find scholars. Many West Pointers too.
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/13 16:32:47
    Thom Payne
    So, Jesuits are genetically predisposed to learning and attending military academies?
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/13 16:59:40
    jeane
    They consistently turn out some the best scholars and tacticians and have for centuries.
  • Thom Payne jeane 2012/07/13 21:43:12
    Thom Payne
    ...and here I thought they were celibate.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/14 00:41:22
    jeane
    They are extremely prolific when it comes to education.
  • jeane Thom Payne 2012/07/11 03:05:04 (edited)
    jeane
    +6
    Ah our wonderful WASHINGTON POST! You are right someone is revising history.
  • mac9 jeane 2012/07/11 03:59:26
    mac9
    +1
    LIBTARD!
  • Maynard jeane 2012/07/11 11:40:30
    Maynard
    +3
    Great job, I was about to post it from memory.

Allan West is a true

AMERICAN HERO DEFINED.

I would have given him the CMH.
  • jeane Maynard 2012/07/11 15:34:05
    jeane
    +3
    The enemy does not want a TRUE PATRIOT for our President.
  • mac9 Thom Payne 2012/07/11 03:59:08
    mac9
    +3
    You a high! You can't hold a candle to Allen West.
  • Thom Payne mac9 2012/07/11 23:36:59
    Thom Payne
    I never received non-judicial punishment and was not forced to resign in disgrace.

Yes, in that regard - that of a dirt bag - I couldn't hold a candle to West.
  • observer 2012/07/10 20:48:11
    observer
    +6
    Allen West is a great man.
    The Democrats can't tolerate the black man who doesn't support their anti-American policies.
  • Ozymandias 2012/07/10 20:08:52
  • jeane Ozymandias 2012/07/11 01:05:14
    jeane
    +6
    Thank God for this TOKEN BLACK MAN!

2014/10/23 08:52:18