Allah Will ‘Bring Down’ America’s Skyscrapers: Horrific New Farrakhan Audio Praising Sharia Law and Threatening ‘Death’ Unless ‘America Submits’

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/05/30 19:56:41
Portions of a three hour 'rant" by the insane Louis Farrakhan....the article I posted about the gathering of 15,000 to promote SHARIA law.....got remarks that I was
an "islamophibic..." and a narrowminded person. This update is for those who
want to be politically and religiously correct.....This is what you should expect.

• Farrakhan erupts in fervent conclusion to nearly three-hour speech
  • Speaks favorably of sharia law and seems highlights violent actions within it
  • Says that if the U.S. bombs Iran, Allah will “take out” U.S. cities “with earthquakes”
  • Farrakhan promises that Allah will “kill a lot” and bring calamity until “America submits”

The conversation turned into a rant about what goes on in the Islamic holy city of Mecca. Farrakhan explained that, following Jumu’ah prayer on Fridays, if someone is guilty of stealing something, locals don’t wait for that individual to go to jail where he or she will be fed and cared for. Instead, he says the offender has his or her hand cut off in the middle of the prayer square and in front of everyone.

Louis Farrakhan Speaks About Sharia, Iran & Allah & Warns America

If the man or woman steals again, the other hand is lopped off, he said. This would essentially serve as an example of the punishment that one would encounter if entering into crime.

Then, Farrakhan’s tough message for America was weaved into his closing, as the faith leader warned of potential calamity if the United States decides to take military action against Iran. This danger, he contends, would be thrust upon America by Allah.

“So, America I close. I tell you, you’re on your way to war and if you declare war on Iran at the behest of Israel and you bomb Iran and some of you are saying we should invoke Hiroshima again on Iran, meaning drop an atomic bomb on Muslims — I have even heard that they’re talking about even bombing Mecca…,”

This, was the conclusion to his conflagrant speech, as he showcased his distaste for America and the impending wrath he believes the nation is going to potentially face. While it’s not surprising to hear extreme rhetoric coming from Farrakhan, there are certainly some troubling — and new — tidbits embedded here.

PART I : FARRAKHAN: Armegeddon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cckWvBFIrYw ( 1 of 4 parts)

• Mr. T 2012/05/30 20:13:58
    Mr. T
    +4
    Good for you. Being called names and critized for speaking the truth by the LWNJs is what they do best. No different than being called racist if you don't like Obama, a homophobe because you think homosexuality is wrong or a Bible thumping extremist by athiests for standing up for Christ. Run the good race and NEVER give into these groups of morons.

• Patriotic 2012/06/01 13:05:04
    Patriotic
    We should not bomb Iran or got to war with these countries in the Middle East. We have spent way too much money funding the last two wars, which were not paid for. If they wan to kill each other, then let them. Why should we spend our money to help them do something they are already doing to themselves?

We don't go to Africa to stop genocide there, so what's the difference here? Oh, I get it...it's about the oil supply and the affect that Iran has on it. Conservatives will pretend that it's not, but there are people all over the world being slaughtered yet we don't lift a finger. Why is that? Farrakhan was merely telling America that it would be a grave mistake to Nuke Mecca and major cities in the Middle East. Can you imagine the fallout? This would literally be the start of WWIII. Do we really want that?

Besides if we do that, do you really think Romney will win during wartime? History shows that incumbent presidents usually win re-election during wars and conflicts. GOP, be careful what you wish for.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/05/31 07:26:06
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    I will never understand how this piece of trash is not in jail.
  • Patriotic TheTrut... 2012/06/01 12:56:12
    Patriotic
    The same way that all KKK members aren't locked up for saying what they want. It shouldn't have been that hard to figure out, unless you are a klan member.
  • Yo'Adri... Patriotic 2012/06/01 12:58:00
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    It's called freedom of speech......and it's the first Amendment.
  • Patriotic Yo'Adri... 2012/06/01 13:06:18
    Patriotic
    Ok, so then it should also apply to Farrakhan as well. Why then wonder how the man isn't locked up for what he says? You can't have it both ways.
  • Yo'Adri... Patriotic 2012/06/01 20:09:08
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    I know.....it just doesn't seem fair some days.....! and BTW, I am not, nor have I ever been a Klan member....You should know that if you have read my posts.
  • Patriotic Yo'Adri... 2012/06/02 00:01:56
    Patriotic
    Haven't read your past posts, so only went off of what I read here.
  • TheTrut... Patriotic 2012/06/02 06:55:17
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    First, thank you for the reminder about the freedom of speech here. This is something that you and I agree on. However, Farrakhan is more like a terrorist and we all know that he had Malcolm X killed amongst many other illegal ACTIONS that he has perpetrated through out his hateful career. So, I'm not really harping on about what he says, but, more about what he does and has done. btw, Farrakhan and his ilk are just as bad as the KKK. But, you are correct, both do have the right to speak their piece. It is actions that have been illegal.
  • Mary 2012/05/31 04:00:03 (edited)
    Mary
    +2
    The lying hypocrite and his motley crew are always hot to stop hate" speech - would someone please tell me why this Muslim madman Farrakhan has not been locked up for his vile, racist and antisemitic rants??????

Ugly funny Farrakhan

Funny ugly farrakhan
  • Yo'Adri... Mary 2012/06/01 00:48:44
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    How someone this evil and insane can get away with crap like this.....amazes me.....
    You are all right......He should be locked up.....and no key or combination lock to be found.!
  • Mary Yo'Adri... 2012/06/01 02:34:46
    Mary
    This man is an agitator and an instigator...as I said...a madman...and a very dangerous madman at that!!!
  • Patriotic Yo'Adri... 2012/06/01 12:57:46
    Patriotic
    So, should we lock up every KKK or Neo Natzi member too? They say very hateful things against the government. They call for the destruction of a Jew-lead government and reconstruction of a new America. What about that?
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/05/31 03:56:05
    cmdrbnd007
    +2
    The man is crazy and has always tried to incite racial tension and violence.
  • 3kidsandamom 2012/05/31 01:21:18
    3kidsandamom
    +1
    Sharia law is 100% anti-American! It's all about controlling people by taking away any freedoms we far too often take for granted. Seeing it being used in American courtrooms to allow muslims to beat Americans needs to wake people up to the fact that Sharia is creeping into America and must be stopped immediately before it's too late! What is it going to take to wake people up to the reality that is happening around them? I'm beginning to wonder if they will surrender America's freedoms to remain politically correct!
  • Yo'Adri... 3kidsan... 2012/06/01 00:49:30
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    BOOM! Tell that to the people who think we are just muslim haters...or islamophobic!!!
  • Dale 2012/05/30 21:04:26
  • Yo'Adri... Dale 2012/06/01 00:49:45
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    that's a "GREAT" BOOM!
  • ordman 2012/05/30 20:30:50 (edited)
    ordman
    We know the answer to the problem. We just need to find another Atticus Finch! answer atticus finch
  • Mr. T 2012/05/30 20:13:58
    Mr. T
    +4
  • Yo'Adri... Mr. T 2012/06/01 00:50:40
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    I appreciate that......from my heart.....thank you...and the good fight always!
  • ☆ Queen... Mr. T 2012/06/01 02:40:57
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    you are too kind calling them morons.....way too kind, and I agree with your post. We will have the last laugh....guaranteed
  • lolo 2012/05/30 20:10:33
    lolo
    +3
    He needs to be in a straight jacket.
  • Cuppajo 2012/05/30 20:08:15
    Cuppajo
    +1
    Okay, take a deep breath, let it out slowly halfway, and squeeeeze...
  • Yo'Adri... Cuppajo 2012/06/01 00:51:06
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    like childbirth!! lol thanks.!
  • Cuppajo Yo'Adri... 2012/06/01 13:47:24
    Cuppajo
    (Or taking a dump)

2014/04/24 02:34:48