All Patriotic Americans, I urge you to call your Senators and Representatives...

Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/03 16:46:58
I have to thank The Lib Hater for pointing me at this urgent issue and providing me with the necessary information to warn all who wish to remain free.
The Senate is scheduled to vote on the UN's Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, as early as Tuesday, December 4th. I strongly urge all of you who wish the United States of America to remain a sovereign nation, to call your senators and pressure them to vote AGAINST this dangerous treaty. http://cnsnews.com/blog/ken-blackwell/independence-forever-do...
There are provisions within this treaty which could allow the U.N. to strip away portions of our sovereignty, by allowing the UN to decide how how we treat our disabled and have many dangerous and expensive consequences. This would also permit the UN to take away the rights of parents in determining what is best for their children, as it would create a global, one size fits all, standard for all disabled children. If this is not bad enough, the treaty does not define what should be considered disablities, leaving it open to be expanded to almost any area of child rearing a person can imagine.
With this treaty, we would have to listen to such great respecters of human rights as China (with their part in the global war on baby girls.) http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/the-global-war-aga...
This treaty is being pushed during the Lame Duck session, in hopes of getting it passed now that elections are over. Now, before you any of you libs come at me with George W. Bush signed onto this in 2006, let me make it clear that it did not succeed in getting through both house of Congress to be ratified, after he signed it. This is now 0bama's baby, as he signed it in 2009.

Excerpt taken from http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/180902401.html?r...
"The treaty was signed by the George W. Bush administration in 2006 and
was signed by President Barack Obama in 2009. Kerry's committee approved
it in July on a 13-6 vote but in August Republicans blocked a
Democratic attempt to have the treaty ratified on a voice vote."
You can read all about this in these articles, too.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/11/28/morning-bell-disabilities...
http://www.frc.org/washingtonupdate/treaty-plants-cede-of-us-...
http://www.un.org/disabilities/default.asp?id=150
http://www.heritage.org/research/testimony/2012/11/convention...

• None 2012/12/03 17:15:38
    None
    +16
    Already have. I also expressed by concern over several so called treaties proposed by the UN.

• texasred 2012/12/05 04:11:53
    texasred
    +4
    They know how I feel. I've written them and signed petitions. I just wish they'd listen.
  • Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/05 00:21:14
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    For all who have not heard, yet, the Senate rejected this measure. earlier today.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stori...
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/12/04 19:44:08
    JT For Political Reform
    +4
    The two senators Michigan has are nothing more than Obama lapdogs, they will vote for it even if they are against it. My rep has an actual brain to think for himself and if it comes to the house will be against it.
  • Todd~AF... JT For ... 2012/12/05 00:22:53
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Fortunately, it will not reach the House.
  • JT For ... Todd~AF... 2012/12/05 00:26:35
    JT For Political Reform
    +4
    Doesn't have to, it didn't make it out of the Senate, not enough yes votes.
  • Todd~AF... JT For ... 2012/12/05 00:37:58
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Yep, that was what I was talking about.
  • JT For ... Todd~AF... 2012/12/05 00:39:44
    JT For Political Reform
    +4
    Ohhh! OK! Sorry...........it's been a long day....LOL.
  • Todd~AF... JT For ... 2012/12/05 00:49:44
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Not a problem. I probably could have been more clear.
  • Arel 2012/12/04 14:50:07
    Arel
    +6
    Both of mine are against it.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/12/04 14:45:31
  • Todd~AF... mk, Sma... 2012/12/05 00:22:21
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    It was my pleasure. Thankfully the measure was defeated.
  • BornToBeWild 2012/12/04 03:20:24
    BornToBeWild
    +4
    here's another link that covers all articles within this Convention of Rights!
    http://www2.ohchr.org/english...
  • Todd~AF... BornToB... 2012/12/05 00:21:50
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Thank you for the extra information.
  • Ishmael 2012/12/04 01:31:31
    Ishmael
    +4
    By all means, express your displealsure with this treaty. It won't matter anyway. Once the Trans-Pacific Partnership is signed and ratified, US soveriegnty will be gone anyway. NOT to the UN, but to corporations and Banks who will be able to impose their OWN laws and regulations on EVERYBODY.
  • dasimon1 2012/12/04 00:40:35
    dasimon1
    +6
    Since when is the UN running the world. Obama lets the senate vote on this you know where it's going. The Liberals want this,Socialism,communism and a scumbag on every corner! It's about time the UN dropped out of site they have nothing to do with our life or our Constitution they should stay the hell away or before long you'll find blue shirts all ove our land!~
  • Todd~AF... dasimon1 2012/12/04 01:21:12
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Yep, it never should have been created in the first place, since all it does is promote anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism.
  • Ozzyboy Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 02:45:17
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    They can't be too anti-American. It is the people of America that they are anti. The money from America to support the United Nuts is just fine with them.
  • Todd~AF... Ozzyboy 2012/12/05 00:25:55
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Like most of the ignorant libs here, they just want what America has either created or earned, without earning their own way.
  • Ozzyboy Todd~AF... 2012/12/05 01:26:26
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    Whatever the hell you did to be comfortable in later life, you didn't build that! those 40+ years of work now need to go to those who prefer not to work. Isn't that the propaganda they are are pushing???
  • KCurtis 2012/12/04 00:21:16 (edited)
    KCurtis
    +7
    They don't listen to me, I have the website rights to MyCONGRESSMANisaLOON.com
  • Todd~AF... KCurtis 2012/12/04 01:31:35
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    LOL, I love the name of that site. It never hurts to try reaching them, but I can understand why you would be discouraged.
  • KCurtis Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 02:11:41
    KCurtis
    +6
    LMAO they don't even send form letters anymore.
  • Todd~AF... KCurtis 2012/12/05 00:39:10
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    At least my representative has somebody in his office return my phone calls if he can't take them when I call.
  • realist 2012/12/03 23:59:01
    realist
    +5
    The UN is a foreign entity trying to govern vastly different societies and cultures. It is dangerous in every sense of the word.
  • Todd~AF... realist 2012/12/04 01:19:59
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    It should be disbanded.
  • realist Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 01:34:07 (edited)
    realist
    +1
    It should be rejected by the G8, but it won't because it provides a facility for Governments to implement complete control.

Agenda 21 - its a prime example that is impossible to argue against.

The problem with the UN is it requires 'trickle down' adoption of its principles; I work in one of the biggest companies in the world, and they apply a similar principle.

All it does is turn the top tiers into cumbersome beasts who become unproductive and move slowly, always reliant on productivity from the troops slugging away at the bottom.

Then the troops at the bottom see the guys at the top living in their ivory tower and complain wanting more entitlements...productivity then exponentially drops.

The whole company thus finds it increasingly hard to be dynamic, react to change and compete against their competition at a global level; their growth slows more.

Smaller companies begin to take work from them, operating abroad or locally providing dynamic services the 'beast' can no longer deliver.

Then the ONLY thing keeping the beast alive, is the other beasts it services...it is entirely reliant on the same business model in other businesses keeping them as reliant on it. The chicken and egg principle then applies and people can't accept the fact their strategy was wrong; pointing fingers el...

Then the ONLY thing keeping the beast alive, is the other beasts it services...it is entirely reliant on the same business model in other businesses keeping them as reliant on it. The chicken and egg principle then applies and people can't accept the fact their strategy was wrong; pointing fingers elsewhere.

Then, when the economy supporting the business sector slows; ALL the beastly organisations suffer and seek for smaller more dynamic aid. From global competitors. Joint ventures etc...

This is where the beast who begun as a manufacturing powerhouse finally becomes a consumer itself; sending money abroad and dropping to critically low levels of productivity.

All the while shareholders become increasingly aware that they can always move their money somewhere else with higher growth (abroad).

This is where we are at as a company, which funnily enough coincides exactly with where America is as a nation.

I think we all know where its headed next.
  • AL Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 08:36:29
    AL
    +4
    Not as long as Obama keeps pandering to them1
  • Todd~AF... AL 2012/12/05 00:27:18
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    He needs removed from the office he is holding illegally, but we can't seem to get Congress or the courts to do what is their legal responsibility.
  • AL Todd~AF... 2012/12/05 01:15:41
    AL
    +1
    Can you say life time Dictator! Because I already heard Obamas money backers are already hard at work rightnow in fact!
  • Sodahead Founders are Fascists 2012/12/03 23:50:45 (edited)
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    +2
    You can start complaining about this once you national chauvinist degenerate and the rest of "america" admits that Iran has the right to have nuclear weapons.
  • Todd~AF... Sodahea... 2012/12/04 01:17:02 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    You are out of your mind if you think a country that has sworn to wipe Israel from the map has a right to nuclear weapons.
  • Sodahea... Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 01:26:00 (edited)
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    +1
    And you are out of your mind if you think that a country, that openly tortures people and starts illegal wars of aggression every chance it gets, has a right to withdraw from the UN.
  • Todd~AF... Sodahea... 2012/12/04 01:34:11
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    What the heck are you talking about?
  • Sodahea... Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 01:37:54
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    +1
    Guantanamo, Afghanistan, Iraq.
    If you don't even remember those, you are even more deluded than I thought.
  • Todd~AF... Sodahea... 2012/12/05 00:16:41
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I remember Afghanistan, Gitmo, and Iraq. I just think you are completely off the mark and out of your freaking mind.
    Your so-called openly torturing people is an accusation without merit, and so are your claims about the United States started wars of aggression at every chance. WE SHOULD withdraw from the UN and let you go to one of those disgusting countries that you seem to think should be telling us what to do.
  • Sodahea... Todd~AF... 2012/12/05 03:35:03
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    Waterboarding, remember that? That is torture, by definition.
    Neither the war in Afghanistan nor Iraq were authorised by the UN, were BY DEFINITION in VIOLATION of INTERNATIONAL LAW, and BY DEFINITION ILLEGAL.
  • hippycat 2012/12/03 23:30:36
    hippycat
    get real. You're probably better off than now.
  • Todd~AF... hippycat 2012/12/04 01:19:23
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Since this blog was addressed to Patriotic Americans, you can take your stinking opinion and shove it back up where you pulled if from.
  • hippycat Todd~AF... 2012/12/04 01:22:06
    hippycat
    +2
    yes, you should say: this poll is only for brain-dead cons who agree with me. and this picture - must have seen it about 20 times in various shapes or forms. Yawn.
  • Todd~AF... hippycat 2012/12/04 01:36:05
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    No, from your own profile, you are NOT an American. Your head is stuck up your anus and your refuse to admit it. By the way, why don't you quit stinking up SH with your foul-smelling garabage?

2014/04/18 10:57:17