ALL HUSTON, TEXAS POLICE, SUCK!

WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/09/23 00:56:30
Related Topics: Police, Texas
All of you pull 30 inches of vacuum.

Read More: http://youtu.be/dIuIUTq2jWQ

• Gregaj7 2012/09/23 04:55:46
    +1
    They will plead her out and fleece her as well. Under 42 USC 1983 she can sue the city.
  • Max 2012/09/23 02:23:12
    Max
    +1
    I read today a Houston cop shot a double amputee that was threatening him with a pen. I agree, those guys suck.
  • Cal [SH... Max 2012/09/23 05:28:53
    Cal [SH-TEA]
    Who cornered him with an unknown object in a halfway house. Post the entire story in context. I've been in those places as an EMT, those guys might be old, but they're dangerous when they fly off the handle. Half of them we're in Viet Nam.
  • Max Cal [SH... 2012/09/23 15:21:48
    Max
    There is no justification for shooting and killing a double amputee in a wheelchair that has a pen in his hand.
  • Cal [SH... Max 2012/09/23 15:34:55 (edited)
    Cal [SH-TEA]
    You didn't read my comment then. You need to be on the streets with us in EMS, Fire, and those cops. Things are not as they seem when read on text. I just wanted the full context put there. Believe what you will but when you are in a high tension situation, with a man waving something you have no idea what it is, and your back is against the wall, and all hell is coming down.....you might do something unjustifiable too. Cops die everyday.
  • Max Cal [SH... 2012/09/23 17:17:11
    Max
    I stand by my previous comment, no need to try and justify it.
  • Cal [SH... Max 2012/09/23 18:09:21 (edited)
    Cal [SH-TEA]
    I stand by mine as well, there is no justification, it was warranted. Just because you try to remain deluded Max don't expect the rest of us to take that position, especially those of us who have been in these situations. You tell yourself anything that makes you feel better and hate the cops more. There is no debating a cop hater on the topic of cops, and I see no reason to continue. I'm surprised because you are usually more level headed than this in debates. Maybe this is an off day for you. I'm gone man, see ya.
  • Tennessean 2012/09/23 01:39:12
    Tennessean
    +1
    It appears that it is the Huston Police that are a threat to others.

2014/04/17 18:43:17