Alex Jones: An irrational blithering idiot, or a modern day Nostradamus?

Mr.Reasonable 2012/01/04 05:13:19

Love him or hate him, there seems to be no in-between. Alternative news legend, or Misinformation king. The opinions are clearly to one side are the other. But over the last Sixteen years his news has been as consistent as Ron Paul’s congressional record. You Tube hosts TheAlexJonesChannel one of the most popular things on you tube today!
Alex JonesAlex JonesAlex Jones
Daily, Hundreds of thousands of world wide fans and critics flock to you tube around 6:30 PM. Central time to cheer him and jeer him in the chat boxes below the view screen. The banter between the believers and doubters and disbelievers alone makes it a fun experience. No matter how you feel about Alex Jones the man. Over the past decade., the information he reports has proven valid. The news is credible... Is the man?

I first heard his rhetoric in 2002. I hated him! So I can under stand if you feel the same about him. However, he said something back then. That I saw come to pass. Then more, and more.

Then I watched the Obama Deception. And then the Dark secretes of Bohemian grove. I began doing my own research. I found a video by wallbuilders called, America's Godly heritage. ( You gotta see that! It's on Netflix.)

I plea with you not do disregard what I'm saying as the ravings of a typical Alabamian. ( I promise my I.Q. is above room temperature.)
Actually I'm from Atlanta, GA. and have been everywhere, done everything. I'm forty-two, I have no children. I have diabetes ("soft killed")and not long no matter what. So, everyone should care more about what I'm saying, than I do.

I tell you all of that, to tell you this. This Government is beyond corrupt!
It is CRIMINAL. Mainstream media is not covering the news anymore. ARE there rules placed by the FCC. that keep those guys from reporting the honest to God news?

Are you aware under new laws, anyone with a "Don't tread on me flag" or a Ron Paul bumper sticker, can now be classified a terrorist?
All "terrorists" can be locked away without trial, (American or not.) They've repealed the posse Comitatus act. (NDAA 2012)
Each day they strip away more liberties and and operate completely against the Constitution.
If you're not on their side, investigate this. America is being invaded and stolen from within, right in front of us! Watch Alex Jones on you-tube free.

Ron Paul in 2012. (If we make it that far.)

• Gregaj7 2012/01/04 05:19:19
    +9
    While I've outgrown Alex Jones, I do consider him credible in reporting things we should know that the MSM will never tell anyone.

• Bocephus 2012/01/16 22:29:42
  • Daniel S 2012/01/06 08:11:54
  • Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/01/04 08:50:22
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    What bothers me somewhat is the fact that he will not fully go into the core of the truth onion concerning Zionists (what the 'elite' actually are: "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is their playbook, and it's been as accurate as the AKJV so far since the dawning of the 1900's- Biblically, this same group is known as the Kenites, Sons of Cain or "of [their] father the Devil"). However, I have to agree... without Infowars we would not be getting any tangible news, especially not the goings on within our Government.
  • Bucky 2012/01/04 07:01:04
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/01/04 06:52:27
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    He annoys me, but he's been far more accurate than most media sources, and has reported on issues months or even decades before the media picks it up. Sometimes the media just doesnt bother mentioning anything he goes over, like how Libya is now controlled by Al Qaeda.
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/01/04 06:04:07
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +3
    Alex Jones was the one that stood outside the Bilderberg meeting and exposed their collusion to hand pick and appoint Barry. Few men are still out there challenging the establishment and exposing the corruption under great personal risk to their own well being.
  • \V/ 2012/01/04 05:31:46
  • Gregaj7 2012/01/04 05:19:19
    +9
  • Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2012/01/04 05:15:30
    Vive le Canada Libre!!!
    +3
    I say he's way more credible than any anchor on CNN, MSNBC, and especially Fox.
  • \V/ Vive le... 2012/01/04 05:36:17

2014/10/31 15:02:56