Alex Jones #1 of 5 Two Rivers Fema Camp Hardin Montana - your thoughts.......

debbi58 2009/10/01 05:46:09

• ⟢ℂas℮y⟣ 2009/10/10 10:28:02 (edited)
    ⟢ℂas℮y⟣
    I have lived in Hardin since I was born. Nothing like what Mr. Jones and Mr. Quayle are saying is happening in Hardin. We can admit we were shocked to see the vehicles with the Hardin Police Department logos, which I might add were magnetic and nothing permanent. The APPF have not been patrolling our community, nor have they began to build any kind of gates or barricades at our city's entrances.

I was lucky enough to join Governor Brian Schweitzer (D)-MT on the tour of the Two Rivers Detention Facility and I can tell you why the facility was built with a school, a doctor's office, pharmacy, a large kitchen and a barber shop. This facility was originally built to be both a prison and a treatment center for sexual predators and drug addicts.

Mr. Jones and Mr. Quayle make this facility sound like the size of a city, but it's generally smaller than our state's other prisons.

As of 2PM 10/9/09 the American Private Police Force has ended it's venture into purchasing our facility. Our community is both disappointed that the facility is still empty and relieved that the APPF is not setting up base here in our quiet community.

You asked for my thoughts on this conspiracy theory, well I'll do you one better. I'll give you the thoughts of hundreds of Hardinites:

"When we here the conspira...

"When we here the conspiracy theory surrounding our community we can not help but to look around us and laugh! We have conspiracy theorist calling city officials yelling and disgruntle about what they heard on the internet. We leave here, we raise our families here, we see all and know all that goes on in our community and nothing, repeat nothing is out of place in our community. If anyone doesn't believe us, just come and visit our great little town, we could use the extra revenue."

This little quotation was taken from a local paper and damn near everyone in the community share these feelings.

Thank you for your time, if you have any questions surrounding Hardin, the Two Rivers Detention Facility or the American Private Police Force, I would be more than willing to answer them!

surrounding hardin rivers detention facility american private police force answer
  • debbi58 ⟢ℂas℮y⟣ 2009/10/10 13:50:17
    debbi58
    I thank you for this information. It does shed light on what is or isn't going on in Hardin again thank you for letting us know.

2014/10/01 00:28:47