AIG gives out $1000,000,000.00 in bonuses of OUR tax dollars.

Shark 2009/03/17 05:38:26
AIG = Scum of the earth
The Revolution starts here and now.
I'm rich, your stupid...now go get my coffee.
Obama needs to show some back bone and take that money back.
I think........
So, after getting the fist bailout and giving away millions and millions in bonuses to the crooks and deadbeats that robbed the company blind, now they do it again with the second bailout. Millions is pay for doing bad business topped off with millions in extra pay for doing bad business. Wish I thought of that, I'd be rich too.

• Cinnuint™ 2009/03/17 08:59:56
    Cinnuint™
    +3
    obama bone money

Because I know he will never grow a back bone...it might be detrimental to his health. I've been saying this before he even took office...it's only going to get worse from here on out!!!

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2009/03/18 01:20:27
    I think........
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    That we can expect more of that when you bail out bad businesses. Bail outs for failing businesses will only hurt.
  • sickone 2009/03/17 19:47:32
    sickone
    naw just kidding im poor , but seriously go get my coffee. im waiting for obama to call them out
    lo this was to funny had to share it !
  • woody 2009/03/17 15:45:33
    woody
    +2
    HE,s to gutless!!!! HE got his envelope, in the MAIL, MARKED AIG, and it was big and fat!!!!!!!!!
  • Rover 2009/03/17 14:04:41
    Rover
    +1
    The prevailing attitude...
  • Sandie 2009/03/17 13:48:13
    I think........
    Sandie
    +2
    I think they NEVER should have bailed them or the banks out in the first place.
  • zyledr 2009/03/17 13:03:13
    The Revolution starts here and now.
    zyledr
    +1
    If people want to be pissed be pissed at the stupid politicians that gave them the money in the first place.
  • ENR 2009/03/17 11:18:12
    I think........
    ENR
    I hope that Obama can take the money back, but since it's already spent, it probably won't happen.
  • Cinnuint™ 2009/03/17 08:59:56
    Cinnuint™
    +3
    obama bone money

• Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2009/03/17 05:53:57
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    The worst part is that BILLIONS went to Germany and France to bail out banks there....WITH OUR MONEY. They just found that out yesterday. No wonder the loan situation wasn't loosing up.
  • Shark Hula gi... 2009/03/17 06:00:35
    Shark
    +3
    Where is our President while our country is going down in the quicksand?
    It would be very simple to just put a stop to it and lock up the funds and force the return of the payouts. Most powerful person on the planet,....Prove It.
  • Hula gi... Shark 2009/03/17 06:03:13
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Biggest puppet on the planet. He (they) don't care about reelection they are only trying to get their agenda down our throats as fast as they can before we wake up. One good thing...we are waking up.
  • Greywol... Hula gi... 2009/03/17 10:11:54
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    +3
    Hmm, Hula Girl is wise, Mahalo buddy.
    .
    hmm hula girl wise mahalo buddy
  • Denny 2009/03/17 05:49:39
    Denny
    +2
    AIG was given 176 Billion dollars with no strings attached, Now you want to bitch about some chump change after they sent half of the money over to Europe to pay debts. Hummmmmm sounds like politics as usual.
  • Shark Denny 2009/03/17 05:53:24
    Shark
    +2
    True, true, but adding insult to injury is merciless.
  • Denny Shark 2009/03/17 06:02:52
    Denny
    Point is that company and all the other insurance companys, that's how they do business. They give bonuses to the best people. Believe the fairy tales you want to from OB and his goose-steppers but all americans are not crooks. These persons are the ones who make the company work. The people below him or her that make them look good are the ones that get the "vacations", Is OB going after them too? It's just OB's way to find monsters or villians to go after like he's some knight in rusted armor.

2014/08/20 08:55:16