Agree or Disagree: The Democrat Party still is the party of slavery.

Savior 2012/05/07 18:52:59
Agree
Disagree
I have to agree

Democrats can't hide from their pro-slavery past, but in order to disguise themselves as "non-racists" they jumped on board the affirmative action train in the 1960's.

The Democrats will argue that racism switched sides during the civil rights movement, the Republicans became the racists and Democrats were the non-racists.

But what really happened was Democrats jumped on board affirmative action because it was a new form of racism (because it treated people as ethnic groups, and not individuals, whereas Republicans who wanted to be the party who stood up for individualism was saying your color should not decide whether or not you succeed or fail)

And Democrats remained pro-slavery, by promising everyone welfare, and entitlements for everyone. in return for a bundle of votes.

Republicans have a word for people who do other things for people who are in return provided with free food and free housing.

• svenn13 2012/05/11 01:09:37
    Disagree
    svenn13
    Africa is called “the Black continent” EVERY DAY. But nobody is saying “Africa is not a Black continent! There is no Black country!”

China is called “the Yellow giant” EVERY DAY. But nobody is saying “Asia is not a Yellow country! There is no Yellow country!”

Israel is called “the Jewish State” EVERY DAY. But nobody is saying “Israel is not a Jewish State! There is no Jewish State!”

Anti-Whites like YOU complain ONLY when EVERY White country and ONLY White countries are called “a White country”.

You say you are anti-racist. What you are is anti-White.
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
  • Savior svenn13 2012/05/11 03:30:43
    Savior
    please tell me where I actually used the word White, I said I believe people in a free society are treated as individuals and not groups. If that makes me racist, than I must be racist.
  • Warrior Dude 2012/05/10 16:15:53
  • Mr. T 2012/05/07 19:31:05
    Agree
    Mr. T
    +1
    LBJ was the one who said, after huge entitlements: "We will have these ni**ers voting Democrat for the next 200-years"...end quote. And the Democrats of today are doing the exact same thing, more entitlements to hook people on government-dependence.
  • Bella 2012/05/07 19:10:53
    Disagree
    Bella
    Southern democrats, Dixiecrats, turned republican were a conservative bunch that didn't like equality. An ideology that's going strong with conservatives to this day.
  • Sgt Maj... Bella 2012/05/07 19:19:10
    Sgt Major B
    Contending that "all the racist southern Democrats" would turn from the Senators who voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 on their behalf and then race pell-mell to join the party that SUPPORTED both Acts by much greater majorities (90% and 97% for the respective bills) than the Democrats, is the most asinine argument I've ever heard.

Whenever this drivel comes up in a discussion, I dismiss it as the lunatic ravings of a mindless idealogue and left-wing nut-job, merely regurgitating the party line (or is that 'the party lie?'), I can't help but seriously question whether anyone espousing such ludricrous claims is even capable of intelligent, rational thought. It's obvious they're incapable of even the simplest historical research.
  • Bella Sgt Maj... 2012/05/07 20:27:30
    Bella
    Southern democrats were pro-slavery, pro-segregation and anti-civil rights. I remember quite well the vocal southern democrats' fury over civil rights in the sixties, right along side conservatives. Don't try to change history when someone has lived it
  • Sgt Maj... Bella 2012/05/08 00:51:27
    Sgt Major B
    You're delusional. 21 Southern Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. ONE joined the Republican Party (Strom Thurmond). Every other one remained a Democrat and stayed a Democrat until he left the Senate. Only one, George Smathers (D-FL), lost his seat to a Republican.

Wanna try to tell me Lester Maddox. George Wallace or Lurleen Wallace, John Williams, William Waller were Republicans? There a mere handful of those elected as a Southern Governor AFTER the civil rights act and the voting rights act were passed. As you were obviously too illiterate to grasp it the first time, let me again point out the the Republicans in Congress voted for the Civil Rights Act with a 90% yea vote and the Voting Rights Act with a 97% yea vote.

I don't know what you think you lived through, but I lived through it, too, as well as studied it and apparently did so a Hell of a lot better than you.

Since you obviously either won't study history or can't grasp historical fact, you can always try starting your argument with "I have here in my hand a list..."

As I stated before, whenever this drivel comes up in a discussion, I dismiss it as the lunatic ravings of a mindless idealogue and left-wing nut-job, merely regurgitating the party line.

Put down the Kool-Ade and quit drooling.
  • Bella Sgt Maj... 2012/05/08 03:58:53
    Bella
    No I'm not delusional I'm talking about citizens while you speak of politicians. I guess the hate is too blinding to see that no politicians were ever mentioned
  • Sgt Maj... Bella 2012/05/08 04:24:47 (edited)
    Sgt Major B
    Who do you think elects the politicians? Think it might be citizens? I doubt it was Mickey Mouse and Company. Maybe it was Goofy - he's such a dog!

So you're telling me the Democrats became Republicans and continued to vote for racist Democrats such as the Wallaces, Faubus and Maddox, right?

You've convinced me - you weren't drinking the Kool-Ade - you're not delusional - you're actually stupid enough to believe the drivel you've been spewing!
  • Bella Sgt Maj... 2012/05/08 04:35:31
    Bella
    The south turned republican, that is a fact. What are you a history revisionist?
  • Sgt Maj... Bella 2012/05/08 05:21:16 (edited)
  • Bella Sgt Maj... 2012/05/08 15:46:14
    Bella
    Sixties saw the south turn republican. This is a fact. As an I dependent I've voted both sides as have millions of others. Carter was from the south, and the south voted for him, same with Clinton. Take Mary Landrieu for example a democrat who supports many republican views and votes accordingly. To actually believe that the south didn't turn republican after the civil rights act was signed is an ultimate denial in an attempt to revise history. LOL. The angry attacks from right wingers when people won't buy what they're selling. Tell
    Me how many southern states did the republicans carry during presidential elections before the south turned republican. It is a relief to know that less informed citizens are outside the mainstream.
  • Sgt Maj... Bella 2012/05/08 16:15:03
    Sgt Major B
    Do you recall making this stupid statement "The south turned republican, that is a fact."?

The only thing that's happened is the South is no longer solidly Democrat. Thank you for admitting that Carter and Clinton both carried southern states AFTER 1964, proving my point that the south isn't solid republican.

It's sad to realize that Liberal fools such as you really are ineducable.
  • Bella Sgt Maj... 2012/05/08 16:48:35
    Bella
    Your point is an all or none approach without understanding. FYI nothing is 100% when dealing with humans. Only Clinton and Carter were able to carry the south because they were from the south. I guess the Landrieu example was above your head. I'm tired of educating and reading attacks from an angry conservative. Have a nice day.
  • Savior Bella 2012/05/07 19:19:26
    Savior
    democrats define equality as fighting racism with racism or fighting sexism with sexism.
  • Bella Savior 2012/05/07 20:28:37 (edited)
    Bella
    Democrats define patriotism as equality, quite the opposite from the right wing social agenda.
  • Savior Bella 2012/05/07 21:27:38
    Savior
    I believe in equality just to promote true equality you must treat everyone as individuals and not social or racial groups.
  • Son Of Anubis™ 2012/05/07 19:05:05
    Agree
    Son Of Anubis™
    +1
    It was the Democraps that started the KKK....dunce caps and all

pic1

2014/10/25 18:30:37