AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH OF CITIZENSHIP STATUS

Autarchic 2011/01/08 16:04:50
Be it known to all governments, government sub divisions, courts, and other parties, that I, John Q Public am a natural, freeborn Sovereign Missourian, as described in 4 Wheat 402 and quoted by Bouvier’s 14th edition law dictionary as it describes individual American sovereignty and Hale vs. Henkel as it describes the nature of Citizen of the several States. I am neither subject to any entity anywhere, nor is any entity subject to me. I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. I am expressly not a United States citizen residing in Missouri as comprehended by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America or the equivalent as represented in the contemporary Missouri Constitutions. No federal or state declaration regarding the status of my nature can alter that fact without diminishing my individually held rights without my consent. I do not consent.

The nature of my status in America is described at 4 Wheat 402 as cited by Bouvier’s 14th edition in definition of ‘Sovereignty”, to wit;

Bouvier's 14th edition Law Dictionary (quoting from 4 Wheat, 402): "It has been justly thought a matter of importance to determine from what source the United States derives its authority... the question here proposed is whether our bond of union is a compact entered into by the states, or whether the Constitution is an organic law established by the People. To this we answer: We The People ... ordain and establish this Constitution" ... the government of the state had only delegated power (from the People) and even if they had an inclination, they had no authority to transfer the authority of the Sovereign People. The people in their capacity as Sovereigns made and adopted the Constitution; and it binds the state governments without the state's consent. The United States, as a whole, therefore, emanates from the People and not from the states, and the Constitution and laws of the states whether made before or since the adoption of that Constitution of the United States, are subordinate to the United States Constitution and the laws made in pursuance of it. The people are the Fountain of sovereignty. The whole was originally with them as their own. The state governments are but trustees acting under a derived authority, and had no power to delegate what is not delegated to them. But the people, as the original Fountain, might take away what they have lent and entrust to whom they please. They have the whole title and as absolute proprietors have the right of using or abusing. – jus utendi et abutendi. It is a maxim consecrated in public law as well as common sense and the necessity of the case that a Sovereign is answerable for his acts only to his God and his own conscience … There is no authority above a Sovereign to which an appeal can be made. "4 Wheat, 402

(Bouvier’s 14th edition Law Dictionary: “Sovereignty”)

"The words "People of the United States" and "Citizens" are synonymous terms, and mean the same thing. They both describe the political body that, according to our Republican institutions form the sovereignty ... they are what we familiarly call the "Sovereign people", and every citizen is one of these people and a constituent member of the sovereignty..." Wong Kim Ark. P. 914, quoting Dred Scott vs. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393, 19 How 577. See also: Hancock vs. Carry Alcorn Mining Co., Inc., Ky., 503 S. W. 2 d 710 Kentucky Constitution section 4; Commonwealth Ex Rel. Hancock vs. Paxton Kentucky, 516 S. W. 2 d page 867(2) clause 3.

"A SOVEREIGN IS ANSWERABLE ONLY TO GOD AND CONSCIENCE"

Rights retained by the people include but are not limited to those eluded to in the following U.S. Supreme Court case insofar as it supports my sovereign birthright (accent added on point):

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no such duty [to submit his books and papers for an examination] to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land [Common Law] long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself, and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights." Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43 at 47 (1905).

Rights possessed by me individually include but are not limited to;

The right to carry on my private business in my own way so long as that use does not harm or trespass on anyone. Thus, be it known to all that even though I recognize and respect those collectively held powers granted to governments, I reserve my individually held prerogative rights of action not to be compelled to perform under any contract or disability that I did not enter into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally. A compelled state license to use my property upon the public right of way is one such disability.

As such, the hidden or unrevealed contracts that supposedly create obligations to perform, for persons of subject status, are inapplicable to me, and are null and void acts when applied to me. If I have participated in any of the supposed "benefits" associated with these hidden contracts, I have done so under duress from coercion, mis-information, and ignorance of my true nature and rightful power. I correct that ignorance here.

From my age of consent to the date affixed below I have never signed a contract knowingly, willingly, intelligently, and voluntarily whereby I have waived any of my individually held natural Rights, and, as such,

Take Notice that I revoke, cancel, and make void, ab initio, my power of appointment on any and all contracts, agreements, forms, or any instrument which may be construed in any way to give any agency or department of any federal or state government authority, venue, or jurisdiction over me upon subject matter that is solely within my individual province; one being my Right to be free from all government restraint of my choice of action unless I have first harmed or trespassed upon the rights of another. This position is in accordance with the U.S. Supreme Court decision of Brady v. U.S., 379 U.S. 742 at 748 (1970):

"Waivers of Constitutional Rights not only must be voluntary, they must be knowingly intelligent acts, done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and consequences."

Declaration of Citizenship. Any document signed by me, in which I answered "yes" to the question, "Are you a U.S. citizen?" - cannot be used to compromise my status as a Sovereign, nor obligate me to perform in any manner. This is because it was not disclosed to me that being a U.S.citizen altered my birthright and diminished my individually retained private rights through the “Doctrine of Selective Incorporation”.

I am not a "United States" citizen residing in Missouri. I am a Missourian as comprehended by the birthright of “We the People” defined at 4 wheat 402. The United States is an entity created by the U.S. Constitution with jurisdiction as described on the following pages of this Affidavit. I am not a "resident of," an "inhabitant of," a "franchise of," a "subject of," a "ward of," the "property of," the "chattel of," or "subject to the jurisdiction of" any corporate federal government, corporate state government, corporate county government, corporate city government, or corporate municipal body politic created under the authority of the U.S. Constitution nor the Missouri Constitution as that jurisdiction comprehends any subject matter that would diminish my individually held prerogative rights. I am not subject to any legislation, department, or agency created by such authorities, nor to the jurisdiction of any employees, officers, or agents deriving their authority therefrom as that jurisdiction comprehends any subject matter that would diminish my individually held prerogative rights. Further, I am not a subject of the Administrative and Legislative Article IV Courts of the several states, or Article I Courts of the United States, or bound by precedents of such courts, deriving their jurisdiction from said authorities as that jurisdiction comprehends any subject matter that would diminish my individually held prerogative rights.

Take Notice that I hereby revoke, cancel, and make void ab initio any such instrument or any presumed election made by any of the several states or the United States government or any agency or department thereof, that I am or ever have voluntary elected to be treated as a United States citizen, subject to its jurisdiction, or a resident of any territory, possession, instrumentality or enclave under the sovereignty or exclusive jurisdiction of any of the several states or of the United States as defined in the Missouri or U.S. Constitutions.

Therefore, in addition to the fact that no unrevealed federal or state contract can obligate me to perform in any manner without my fully informed and uncoerced consent, likewise, no federal or state statutes or regulations apply to me or have any jurisdiction over my actions taken within my individually held prerogative rights where same harms no one. I hereby affirm that I do not reside or work in any federal territory of the "District" United States, and that therefore no U.S. federal government statutes or regulations have any authority over me.

REVOCATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY

Furthermore, I hereby revoke, rescind, and make void ab initio, all powers of attorney, in fact or otherwise, implied in law or otherwise, signed either by me or anyone else, as it pertains to the Social Security number assigned to me, John Q Public as it pertains to my birth certificate, marriage or business license, or any other licenses or certificates issued by any and all government or quasi-governmental entities, due to the use of various elements of fraud by said agencies to attempt to deprive me of my Sovereignty and/or property and I demand that all moneys of whatever character which have been paid to such entity in my name be returned to me without further delay.

I hereby waive, cancel, repudiate, and refuse to knowingly accept any alleged "benefit" or gratuity associated with any of the aforementioned licenses, numbers, or certificates. I do hereby revoke and rescind all powers of attorney, in fact or otherwise, signed by me or otherwise, implied in law or otherwise, with or without my consent or knowledge, as it pertains to any and all property, real or personal, corporeal or incorporeal, obtained in the past, present, or future. I am the sole and absolute lawful owner and possess all rights, title and interest in any and all such property.

Take Notice that I also revoke, cancel, and make void ab initio all powers of attorney, in fact, in presumption, or otherwise, signed either by me or anyone else, claiming to act on my behalf, with or without my consent, as such power of attorney pertains to me or any property owned by me, by, but not limited to, any and all quasi/colorable, public, governmental entities or corporations on the grounds of constructive fraud, concealment, and nondisclosure of pertinent facts.

I affirm that all of the foregoing is true and correct. I affirm that I am of lawful age and am competent to make this Affidavit. I hereby affix my own signature to all of the affirmations in this entire document with explicit reservation of all my unalienable rights and my specific common law right not to be bound by any contract or obligation which I have not entered into knowingly, willingly, voluntarily, and without misrepresentation, duress, or coercion.

The use of notary does NOT grant any jurisdiction to anyone and as such none is necessary as I personally will be glad, in special appearance, to verify that all statements within are true and that I assert each and every one through this document. My signature below is evidence of that fact.

FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NOT.

Dated: November 1, 2000
John Q Public

• Terry 2011/01/08 18:18:10
    Terry
    +5
    Very interesting article. I have been fighting with the Dept of Education which is part of the Fanny Mae debacle for nearly 20 years. The IRS has taken my tax refund checks for nearly 20 years and have not given me receipts for the amount they have taken from my school loan.
    This may stand up in court because of the verbage stated in this document. I hope that this will finally come to a close seeing I have had no luck going through the idiots of the federal government and their employees as to close this matter or come to an agreement.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER SUGGESTIONS? close luck idiots federal government employees close agreement suggestions

• Patriot Unit 2011/01/11 04:28:10
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    Very good
  • cynsity 2011/01/09 19:25:10
    cynsity
    +2
    What this boils down to is Loche Theory that no one governs without the concent of the people in the soicety of its construct. Basicly you agree by enntering a societial pact that you will be governed by the laws and dictates of that soicety's government, but that government can only do as the people within its rule allow. Government either by concent or by silence. This has been relized in its fullest capasity since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1214 and in every part of the world since the last Zsar fell in 1917.
  • Autarchic cynsity 2011/01/09 22:32:13
    Autarchic
    Everyone has a choice whether or not they want to be a part of society. No one is forced.
  • cynsity Autarchic 2011/01/09 23:15:37
    cynsity
    This is true. And it is also true that when your free will places you in a society you volentarly give up some of your freedoms for the "security" of the society. Of course into days world there are very few places you can go and NOT be considered part of the society.
  • Autarchic cynsity 2011/01/10 02:23:51
    Autarchic
    +1
    I give up nothing!
  • cynsity Autarchic 2011/01/10 02:41:56
    cynsity
    You do. if you live in a society you give up a great deal. I can name 10 things right off the bat.
    1. You give up your right to privacy. By law you can be asked to provide proff of who you are, how much you make, how many children, are you married, diverorced, your religious background, your nationality (its called a social security number and it tells anyone who gets it everything about you)

2. You give up the income you make in the form of taxes so you can flush your toirlet, turn on your lights, drive on roads, be realitively sure you are safe and will be taken care of in an emergency

3. You give up your right to control your enviornment, noice and light ordences keep you in check, you are required to shovel the snow (if you get any) off your walks, required to keep your front yards clear of clutter and "dangerous" items. You are resticted as to what kind and how many animals you have

4.You give up your ability to travel freely where and how you wish, private property keeps you off certain lands as does government lands, roads only go so many places, cars have limits to speed and access, and horse and wagons have to be specially marked in order to be on the roads.

5. You give up your right to carry freely arms. All guns must be registered and firearms require permi...

5. You give up your right to carry freely arms. All guns must be registered and firearms require permits to carry outside designated areas for specific reasons.

6. you give up your ability to freely gather/take any resource you need. You can not steal or take from your neighbor when you run low on fire wood or gas or food.

7. you give up your right to "destroy" your enemy in battle, killing gets you a prison term and you are also restricted from killing animals except for durning specific times and with a payment for the privledge, you can't hunt deer except with a licence nor shoot your neighbors yippy dog

8. You give up your right to practice your religion as you see fit. If you are a christian you can not plant a 8 foot cross in your front yard and if you are pagan you can't dance naked in your yard in the moon light.

9. You give up your right to speak freely, Cuz at acop and get arrested, say a politically incorrect word or phraze and be sued or shuned

10. You give up your absolute right to life liberty nad pursuit of happiness if any of those things prevent another from teh same.

If you live within a society you give up way more than you get, especially these days.
  • Autarchic cynsity 2011/01/10 02:45:56
    Autarchic
    +1
    None of that is true. You have been excellently programed!
  • cynsity Autarchic 2011/01/10 03:00:40
    cynsity
    Okay blast your stero at midnight and see if you are not approched by the police.

Its true and its part of being one in a society... you should open up a book on loche and see how true this is and always has been.

You can not live in a society and have utter impunity of actions. That is why societies have laws and rules and if you don't wish to live within the constraints you must live alone on a island and I do mean alone, because teh moment you add even one other human you form a society and rules that you must live by.
  • Autarchic cynsity 2011/01/10 03:09:16
    Autarchic
    +2
    I do not live where you do. My home in the the country, if I want to run around in the nude, that is my business. I carry a 45 Colt on my hip at all times. I can shoot it any time I choose out my front door or my back door. My closest neighbor is a 1/4 mile away. I do not own a TV and I never listen to the radio. You need to quit assuming that you know so much without asking!
  • cynsity Autarchic 2011/01/11 04:38:44
    cynsity
    I happen to live on 40 achers myself and have all teh same privledges you do. I even raise my own beef, sheep and pigs and grow veggies, but I still have to go into town for things and when I do I have to obey those laws set by taht society.

You need to stop deluding yourself about what you and every one who lives anywhere with anyone else at any time must give up. Because dollars to donuts you go into town for gas and you wait in line and you pay at the pump and you turn off your engine and you don't spill gas on the ground nad you pay the tax on that gas.... That is giving up some of your personal rights. You can not live with people and not have rules in place and those rules mean you give up some of your freedoms. Hell even base pack animals live within a societial construct and give up freedoms, you think people don't. You're not so insolated as you want to think you are.
  • Rick fr... cynsity 2011/01/10 03:35:05
    Rick from Overland Park
    +2
    Actually we only agree to give up certain rights to other members of John Q Public, so as to live with them in harmony. Other appropriation of our rights is unconstitutional. No. 5 is definately unconstitutional and those of us in various second amendment organizations hope to remedy that.
  • cynsity Rick fr... 2011/01/11 04:40:25
    cynsity
    That is my point. We AGREE to give up certain personal freedoms for teh "security" of living in a society. The agree ment though about what we give up is varrious and broad and can be changed if we as a society do not force maintaince of those agreed apon scrafices
  • Racefish 2011/01/09 15:12:40
    Racefish
    +2
    Very interesting. The 10th Amendment limits the federal powers to those specifically enumerated in the Constitution, but the Progressives have gone beyond that limit.

"Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Consequently, the federal government held no more power than the states. The 17th Amendment effectively castrated the state governments by Senators being elected by popular vote.
  • 2sly 2011/01/09 12:18:42
    2sly
    +1
    Extremely interesting
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2011/01/09 06:53:31
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    I am.
    WannaBeRSC, the Contrarian SOB
  • ETpro 2011/01/09 01:19:22
    ETpro
    +1
    Be sure to post what prison they put you in so we can write to you. Happy freedom from citizenship of state or country.
  • Autarchic ETpro 2011/01/09 01:24:09
    Autarchic
    Get a clue slave!
  • ETpro Autarchic 2011/01/09 06:39:08
    ETpro
    I am quite happily free, but thanks for your concern that I might be a slave. I have noticed that many of my far-right friends here on Sodahead in in the country at large are quite literally prisoners held in by the bars of their own fears and hates.
  • Faith † 2011/01/08 21:02:11
    Faith †
    +3
    wow, well done
  • Autarchic Faith † 2011/01/08 21:08:40
    Autarchic
    +2
    Thank you.
  • Terry 2011/01/08 18:18:10
    Terry
    +5
  • Autarchic Terry 2011/01/08 18:33:14
    Autarchic
    +1
    Yes, however, I doubt you'd pay any attention to what I tell you.
  • Terry Autarchic 2011/01/08 18:55:54
    Terry
    +1
    Yes I guess you are right seeing you have that kind of arrogance. How to Win Friends and Influence people could be a book to read this year!
  • Autarchic Terry 2011/01/08 20:59:12
    Autarchic
    +1
    Arrogance? I'm just going by experience, I'm been helping people for thirty year, they are usually to afraid to do what they are told.
  • Faith † Terry 2011/01/08 21:09:53
    Faith †
    +2
    starve the beast keep your money
  • Autarchic Faith † 2011/01/08 21:11:18
    Autarchic
    +2
    Exactly! Well said!
  • Always Right 2011/01/08 17:03:01
    Always Right
    +2
    Very Interesting. Missouri joined the union in 1821. My ancestors homesteaded the land I live on in 1855. You have to be a lawyer to understand this one.
  • Autarchic Always ... 2011/01/08 17:12:47
    Autarchic
    It wasn't written by a lawyer.
  • Always ... Autarchic 2011/01/08 20:55:46
    Always Right
    +2
    My ability to comprehend was compromised this morning, friday night drinks with friends.
  • Autarchic Always ... 2011/01/08 21:06:41
    Autarchic
    +1
    Understandable!
  • mrdog 2011/01/08 16:47:31
    mrdog
    +1
    Show me state....right? bark
  • Autarchic mrdog 2011/01/08 16:51:00
    Autarchic
    Any state!
  • mrdog Autarchic 2011/01/08 16:54:00 (edited)
    mrdog
    +2
    Missouri is special state... give them hell harry...bark
  • Autarchic mrdog 2011/01/08 17:13:30
    Autarchic
    +2
    Truman was a communist!
  • mrdog Autarchic 2011/01/08 17:21:54
    mrdog
    +1
    and Dewey beat him...bark
  • Striker 2011/01/08 16:32:58
    Striker
    +2
    A parallel in my
    http://no-ruler.net/blog/pers...

No government nor any ruler has ever been awarded my voluntary consent to be ruled nor to conform to any "law". Some laws, those which state the proper behavior as prohibiting Force between men, are the essence of morality. All others laws are the essence of anti-humanity.

Good post - keep 'em coming!
  • I. Car Rus 2011/01/08 16:19:30
    I. Car Rus
    +2
    A manifesto? manifesto pictures of ted kaczynski
  • Autarchic I. Car Rus 2011/01/08 16:21:45
    Autarchic
    +2
    A declaration!
  • Striker I. Car Rus 2011/01/08 16:33:49
    Striker
    +1
    Please elaborate!

2014/09/16 21:29:42