Admit it: YOU Republicans are HIJACKING the ECONOMY to Make President Obama look bad!!

Obama4ever 2012/06/26 22:21:23
All you do is obstruct what President Obama is trying to do.
You're just looking out for the 1% and all your Koch Brother cronies.
That's why you ganged up on the JOBS BILL!!!
Instead of creating jobs, you guys are KILLING JOBS!!!

So END the obstruction. We can see your game, and the American People aren't buying it. Mitt Romney is just another Wall Street suit who will sell us out the minute he gets a chance.

You may not give President Obama credit, but he saved us from the greatest economic collapse since the Great Depression!!

He is working for the middle class while you are busy looking for ways to tax the poor and give the money to the BILLIONAIRES!!

OBAMA 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!

4 MORE OBAMA

• jon Rocking... 2012/06/27 22:44:48
    jon
    +1
    Then you are not reading , oops forgot you are a lib comprehension is the problem.
  • Maynard Rocking... 2012/06/28 11:19:42 (edited)
    Maynard
    I have asked many times,

WHAT WOULD THE LEFT LIKE TO BE CALLED?

Never got a REAL ANSWER.

If just one LEFTY can answer it, I would be happy to use it.
  • Hawkeye 2012/06/27 11:49:35
    Hawkeye
    +6
    The WORST economic spiral into the Abyss occured after the Democrats took over the Congress in 2006 and especially under Obama's FIRST two years of ONE PARTY RULE when Republicans were not even allowed to PARTICIPATE let alone CAUSE theis disaster..

WHAT a departure from REALITY you left wingers engage in..

You left wingers are ALL a bunch of bart Simpsons..

It's like I ALWAYS say..

If you EVER want to know what the left is MOST guilty of or what they're going to do next,, just LISTEN to what they accuse others' of..

ROFLMAO...
  • Rocking... Hawkeye 2012/06/27 15:11:25
    Rockinghorselane
    Uh Uh. The Simpsons are a perfect example of 'doh' republicans. Why do you call liberals 'left-wingers?' What's on the left? Dissent, lack of censure, freedom of speech,; I think your problem is that you drag in radical ultraright religion whenever you are challenged. Don't you people read?
  • Hawkeye Rocking... 2012/06/27 17:00:54
    Hawkeye
    +2
    Liberals ARE Left WIngers.. Don't read much,, eh??

First you deride the claim then you defend the object of that claim..

YOU don't know if you're coming or going,, do you??
  • JustTheFacts 2012/06/27 11:28:35
    JustTheFacts
    +3
    R's had nothing to do with the obama Depression during the first two years of his presidency when they could not even filibuster in the Senate.

How can you guys be so desperate that you quickly forget the facts? R's had nothing to do with obama wasting a year on health care when he should have been fixing the economy and then to make matters worse with stimulus, obamacare and Dodd/Frank, only made things worse.

You guys are amazing!
  • Bevos 2012/06/27 11:25:42
    Bevos
    +2
    Obama makes himself look bad! We obstruct what he is trying to do because he is an arrogant, lying, BSTD that does NOT have our best interests at heart.
  • jmc07806-PWCM-JLA 2012/06/27 10:38:19
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    Obama doesn't need Republicans help to look bad, he can do that all on his own and has done so very well.
  • Maynard Lady Wh... 2012/06/27 11:59:10
    Maynard
    NOE?

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep &. Schitt Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins: Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school drop out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Piza Schitt.

So now if someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them. Not only do you know Jack, you know his whole family.

To which I replied:

"Actual...
    NOE?

To which I replied:

"Actually, Jack Schitt is a character in Jasper Fforde's Eyre Affair and Lost in a Good Book. So I can proudly say I knew Jack before you knew Schitt."
  • Defend ... Maynard 2012/06/27 12:24:37
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    its not gonna reply it is a obama worshiper
  • Cindy64... Lady Wh... 2012/06/28 05:09:21
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    three words for you..... 3 blind mice
  • ed 2012/06/27 08:59:50
    ed
    +1
    obama doesn't need any help from the republicans or anyone else to make him look bad,he's[obama] is doing a very fine job of it all by his little lonesome.
  • Jeff~0109 2012/06/27 07:58:35
    Jeff~0109
    +3
    You moronic lefties are an absolute laughing stock in your desparation. Thanks for putting your idiocy on display today...LOL

FORWARD, lemmings!
  • AL 2012/06/27 07:52:31
    AL
    +1
    O blamer doesn't need anyone to make him look bad! Since he's been doing an out standing job of it all by himself!
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/06/27 07:09:04
    GeorgeAMartini
    +2
    I particularly love the way we tricked Obama into writing budgets that never balance and no one votes for and the way we distracted him in his first two years in office with Obama Care. Pure genius!
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/06/27 05:25:04
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Lol. this one's kinda funny.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/06/27 05:21:38
  • mrdog 2012/06/27 05:01:51 (edited)
    mrdog
    +2
    Sorry.... O has done his damage since being in office...blame game is over...
    Man up O......bark
  • kevjon 2012/06/27 04:58:10
    kevjon
    +3
    The reality is that your liberal socialist BS didn't work in Europe and ain't going to work here. Europe is saying "now why would the USA try socialism when it is failing here for us".
    You people had one hundred % control and you frigging blew it. So you can stop the blame crap because people aren't as stupid as your people thought they would be. Now....there are still a hand full of idiots out there (not to name names) that still buy into the blame BS.
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/06/27 04:53:55
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +4
    Obama doesn't need any help looking bad. He's a liar and a cheat who's learned he can con almost half of this country's under-educated citizens. Obama had complete control of Congress for the first two years of his presidency. He could have helped Hispanics and done many things for the economy. What does the ego-maniac do? He looks out for himself and wastes his time on HHC because he doesn't give a rat's patootie about American citizens. It's all about him. He has driven us into debt that our grandchildren will have to pay off. He doesn't even protect the people he swore an oath to protect. He's too busy trying to buy off the Hispanics for their votes and telling high school kids that Planned Parenthood is great. Obama is a menace and needs to go.

666
  • Rocking... Politic... 2012/06/27 15:14:47
    Rockinghorselane
    This is a little overblown, isn't it? The United States is still a melting pot, from Ellis Island to the present, people come here to get away from dictatorships, poverty, persecution, and yet you and your kind are still persecuting in the name of religion. Religion and politics do not work.
  • Politic... Rocking... 2012/06/27 19:11:41
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Who are you talking to? Since your comments don't fit with what I'm saying I will share with you. The freak in charge is dismantling this country and you suck it through a straw. It was the melting pot, but now people come to bring what they've left and establish it in America.. La Raza wants California and Texas back and isn't melting into anything. They are trying to remain separate. Sharia Law is another example. If people are happy with that lopsided piece of garbage law, they should have stayed where they came from, but no, CAIR and others want America to recongnize it. Yayayaya, let's murder your wife and get away with it. Sheesh ...

I don't know why I bother saying anything to someone like you. You didn't address my remarks, you just threw a red herring into the mix in a typcial liberal progressive style. I agree that the government needs to keep its nose out of the religious belefs of its citizens, unlke what the ego maniac wants to do. Demanding abortion, morning after pills, and contraception from Catholics and Evangelicals oversteps what the government should be able to do. Well, duh Bubba. That's what the Bill of Rights is about. Tell that to Obamass, another person who was inspired by foreign ideas and traditions and who has no affinity for America.
  • onetirednurse 2012/06/27 04:44:23
    onetirednurse
    +5
    My dad owns an air conditioning company that he opened in the 70s. Until 2 1/2 years ago he had a profitable business that grew every year. He is now on the verge of having to close shop because he pays so much back to the government and higher insurance premiums. When does Obama start owning up to his bad policies?
  • mwg0735 2012/06/27 04:35:27
  • Josh Robinson 2012/06/27 04:17:18
    Josh Robinson
    Paulites are taking over the (R) Party... The Cavalry is on it's way to change hoarder diapers. Americans have been saving garbage representatives and it's becoming a health hazard.
  • Reggie☮ 2012/06/27 04:12:59
    Reggie☮
    +3
    He doesn't need any help he is doing it all by himself.
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/06/27 04:05:09
    Charles R. Anderson
    +6
    I am the middle class and I am a small business owner. Given how Obama is treating those of us who are trying to be productive and who have hired many people, why should we still be doing so. Atlas has not yet Shrugged, but Atlas is not investing and he is not hiring. Obama, who is kicking us in the shins, is to blame for this. Damned if I am going to work 80 hours a week so this guy can steal everything I produce at my own risk and by my own effort. No, I am resting until this bum is replaced. If he is not replaced, then I will continue to fight him and will not work any harder than necessary. I am not his damned slave.
  • Al B Thayer 2012/06/27 03:54:15
    Al B Thayer
    +3
    Obstruct = not agreeing with a libtard
    +5
    The republicans have consistently put forth plans that the media ignores to get the economy on track. The leftist propaganda media ignores it!
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/27 03:17:42
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    Democrats had Both Houses and the Presidency for two years where were the jobs bills then?
  • Politic... Kane Fe... 2012/06/27 04:56:16
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +4
    Obama couldn't even pass gas under ideal conditions. He's a slug.
  • Elaine Magliacane 2012/06/27 03:14:19
    Elaine Magliacane
    +6
    Harry Reid and the Democrat Senate have been killing job bills for TWO YEARS... why Harry Reid HATES Obama I have no idea.
  • DoxieDad 2012/06/27 02:53:09
    DoxieDad
    +4
    Oh please! Not the the Republicans are not doing their part but this economy is stagnant and the social fabric of the nation is being torn apart. Another four years of Barack Obama and the whole thing can be flushed down the toilet.
  • davidgoessplat 2012/06/27 02:48:08
    davidgoessplat
    +6
    No? Maybe it has to do with his job killing regulations, record high spending, and his lack of support for small businesses? Why do liberals always try to blame other people for everything?
  • kevjon davidgo... 2012/06/27 05:06:04
    kevjon
    +2
    Because they lie, cheat, manipulate, screw up, lower moral values and when it all blowes up in their face they start in with the blame. What else can anyone expect from a party that panders to the low lifes of the country. Who supports the liberal party but the welfare recipients and the queers and the hippies and the rich actually like Al whore.
  • Rocking... kevjon 2012/06/27 15:31:29
    Rockinghorselane
    Meanspirited, misinformed. You're lumping diverse groups into one very confusing statement."welfare recipients', 'queers', 'hippies', 'the rich?' I see. So this means the rich contribute to the survival of the less fortunate, of which you have never been one, I take it. The Democrats are not 'the Liberal party. ' There is a separate listing on voter registration for 'libertines' and others. This is not a fair fight if you only consider both fundamental parties who have dominated politics for, yea, centuries. It started in Greece. Other groups or parties don't even get to debate. They are swamped by - Conservatives. "panders to lowlifes?" That's hilarious. Whose cars are they that cruise the Sunset Strip looking for a little action? Late-model, conservative vehicles with bumper stickers that say 'my kid is on the honor roll'. You think people don't notice? Think again.
  • kevjon Rocking... 2012/06/27 18:00:09
    kevjon
    +1
    You know if you quit butch cutting your hair trying to take on the macho role in your relationship and started paying attention to reality you might understand what I'm saying. Give me a break with the conservatives driving down Sunset strip trying to find action while married with kids, sounds like your the mean spirited and misinformed of the two of us.
    At least they aren't going down to the gay bars looking for action.
    Tell me the liberals don't fight for:
    Gay rights
    welfare
    Illegals
    anti corporate
    global warming
    pro Muslim
    freedom of drugs
    and so on.
    I love it the way liberals defend Obama while trashing the GOP and then claim they are not liberals. I guess I wouldn't claim them either after voting in the worlds greatest loser.
  • Rocking... davidgo... 2012/06/27 15:18:21
    Rockinghorselane
    Hold it. Quit the 'liberal' crap. This is about people, and the GOP. And the silent groups that run the GOP. Don't think you can level the problem onto those of us who do not agree with you. Mitt Romnmey blames everybody, all the time.
  • davidgo... Rocking... 2012/06/28 02:54:06
    davidgoessplat
    The people to blame are those in the white house and those who support job killing regulations, in most cases that happens to be yes, liberals.

2014/11/25 20:55:27