Abortion: Which Side Is Fabricating?

Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret) 2009/09/02 16:56:29
Is government abortions a problem for me.  YES!
Is government abortions a problem for me.  NO!
...well I think.....
Despite what President Obama said, the House bill would allow abortions to be covered by a federal plan and by federally subsidized private plans.

Will health care legislation mean “government funding of abortion”?
President Obama said Wednesday that’s “not true” and among several “fabrications” being spread by “people who are bearing false witness.” But abortion foes say it’s the president who’s making a false claim. “President Obama today …

• 123456789 2009/09/02 20:32:31
    Is government abortions a problem for me. YES!
    123456789
    It is murder, 100% wrong.
  • MCRfreakakaKayleigh 2009/09/02 17:12:57
    MCRfreakakaKayleigh
    i hate that they get pregnant and give the poor baby a chance 2 live then they go and kill it its murder
  • ...well I think.....
    Algor. Mortis. - ҎԊǢɬ Physician
    +2
    Abortion should always be a choice, because of rape, incestuous or otherwise, and contraceptives are not 100% effective.
  • ARoomWi... Algor. ... 2009/09/02 17:51:28
    ARoomWithAMoose
    Right on, Jon.
  • Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, US... 2009/09/02 17:01:28
    ...well I think.....
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    +1
    this is from Fact Check and I believe it. But I have no problem with it except I think Abortion is the absolutely worse form of Birth Control. Every other form of Birth Control ought to be allowed and authorized first, under Single-payer, Universal, National Health-care. I also think if a women comes in for two Abortions, she should have her tubes tied. She dosen't want, and won't need to have a baby. But we have no right not to treat someone who wants one. It is her body.
  • Algor. ... Joseph ... 2009/09/02 17:11:52
    Algor. Mortis. - ҎԊǢɬ Physician
    I've had more then one condom break on me. Luckily I'm smart enough to buy spermicidal condoms and thats probably why she didn't get pregnant, but what if someone isn't using spermicidal condoms and they break and she isn't on the pill? What of someone gets impregnated by rape twice?
  • Skeeter... Algor. ... 2009/09/02 17:17:34
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    As far as rape, that would be one place to which I would give the choice to the mother. As for the others, if you are doing what it takes to get pregnant or get someone pregnant, and an unintended result happens, be the responsible person and accept it. Abortion for bith control because of unintended results show irresponsibility.
  • Algor. ... Skeeter... 2009/09/05 00:34:32
    Algor. Mortis. - ҎԊǢɬ Physician
    If one of the condoms broke and she did get pregnant, I would take full responsibility, but another thing to take into consideration is financial support. I am in no way ready to financially support a child. I can't even finically support myself. But as I previously stated, I buy spermicidal condoms.
  • Skeeter... Algor. ... 2009/09/06 00:37:00
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    If you aren't financially ready for the possible consequences, and it appears as if you know what they are, then doing what can get someone pregnant isn't showing a lot of personal responsibility.
  • Joseph ... Algor. ... 2009/09/04 22:07:52
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    ...oh, well we can only HOPE the conservatives are not in charge then. Because everything needs a little common sense. The Victim in rape isn't the rapist, but the raped. She should NEVER be punished for rape, and the man or adult, should pay. Abortion in this case must be a consideration. Particularly if incest is in play.
  • Skeeter... Joseph ... 2009/09/02 17:20:19
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    I don't want to pay for someone's birth control, that is their place not mine. I also don't want to pay for someone's abortion. While I recognize that it is legal and that people will do it as an irresponsible way to rid themselves of an unintended consequence of an action where they knew that possibility could happen, I damn sure don't want nor should I be expected to pay for it. If they get it, let them pay for it. If they can't afford it, buy a coat hanger.
  • Joseph ... Skeeter... 2009/09/04 22:15:57 (edited)
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    ..very disgusting you are. Again, a good republican, the dollar is always the bottom line. When you pay your taxes, and it is a cost for a government, it is NOT your taxes, just write a nice note telling the IRS you WILL NOT pay for anyone's abortion. Good Luck. I said that to the IRS when I paid my Taxes and didn't want to pay for the Bushies immoral, illegal war in Iraq where thousands died and were mangled. I never got a reply, but I felt a little better. Remember, the Majority rules, and the Democrats won with 79% of the American Majority. I also tell the Texas State that I am Pro-life and will not pay for the State to murder people at Huntsville Prison. I feel better, but the Psycho Right who says they are Pro-life, aren't when Bush/Perry puts people to death in the state. murder people huntsville prison feel psycho prolife bushperry people death
  • Skeeter... Joseph ... 2009/09/06 00:44:32
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    The fact that you would expect my tax money to pay for an abortion for someone who can't stay off their back makes you far worse than disgusting. I don't have a problem paying taxes as long as they go for what is specifically delegated in the Constitution. Last time I looked, abortion for some mattress-back isn't. Although the Supreme Court ruled abortions are legal, that doesn't mean the taxpayers should fund it.

Democrats are all about majority rule when they have the majority. However, when Republicans have a majority, Democrats are all about protecting minority rights.

I don't have a problem with executing some slug who deserves it. Apparently, you don't have a problem giving the same death penalty to an innocent baby who has done nothing. It seems screwed up to punish the innocent and go easy on the guilty. However, that is how the typical bleeding heart Liberal thinks. I guess it's the baby's fault the irresponsible mother got pregnant.
  • *freaky-teen* 2009/09/02 17:01:14
    ...well I think.....
    *freaky-teen*
    i think that abortion is WRONG!!!! there is not one aspect of abortion that is in the least bit right or ok. abortion is pretty much killing someone, but they are unborn but still to kill someone. isn't one of the ten commandments "thou shall not kill"? I am against abortion 100%..... it is immoral, crime against nation. any baby conceived deserves to be born. and if neither one of the parents can take care of it then it should get sent to a nice loving family that will care for as their own not killed.
  • Joseph ... *freaky... 2009/09/02 17:04:12 (edited)
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    ...well obviously not totally, I do agree with you. I think many families want a baby, but it needs to be made easier, and be tracked better than now. Public Health Care will help that option. Trouble with MOST people who don't want abortions, they don't want Contraceptives either because it is THEIR personal moral issue. How about you?
  • *freaky... Joseph ... 2009/09/02 17:08:59
    *freaky-teen*
    well i think you should try to have a baby the natural way and if their last option happens to be contraceptives then i guess it's their body not mine. my mom got pregnant with me when she was 23 and my dad left and she choose to keep me.... she said even if her parents would have let her get an abortion she still would not have. i guess if it absolutely positively no other option last resort nothing else can be done, i am somewhat ok with abortion but i still would never do it.... like i said i do not believe in killing or rather murder as the case may be
  • Joseph ... *freaky... 2009/09/04 22:28:23
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    ..well you are young and I have a great deal of respect for your ideas. I have 4 kids, I was quite old when my last two were born. My wife didn't want her second, my lovely 19 year old daughter. She tried to abort her and I was opposed, and said we would do our best. She was born very premature, and very sick. Now she is a great kid ( a pain at times as I am sure you are too) but I could not imagine life without her, as I am sure your mom feels about you. BTW - you owe your mama a great deal of thanks, I hope you know that. BTW - I raised my daughter for the past 15 years, alone. BUT, all that said, it is not someone else morals that get to tell someone yes or no on their bodies. The very people who say you can't use a contraceptive also say you can't use abortions. Both ideas based only on Morality is wrong and dosen't settle the problem. BTW - if you doing something with your life really cool, we will all owe your mama our thanks. based morality wrong dosent settle btw life cool owe mama
  • *freaky... Joseph ... 2009/09/06 04:21:23
    *freaky-teen*
    well i don't know what to say. i don't think any adult has ever respected my ideas.... i'm sorry about ur daughter... ur right i really should thank my mama
  • HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons 2009/09/02 16:58:25
    Is government abortions a problem for me. NO!
    HaleyPanther-TheAngelOfDemons
    +2
    I don't care about abortions in the first place, if the girl wants one then fine, and if she dosen't, fine.

2014/07/22 18:58:26