Abortion chain owner's family died in MT cemetery plane crash - near Tomb of the Unborn... this is very sad. COINCIDENCE or NOT? May God be with the family of the deceased. :(

Different ♥ 2009/03/25 21:50:50
This is a conincidence... my condolences to those left behind...
This is NOT a coincidence... my condolences to those left behind...
This is so sad... I just want to say...
I have no words...
Abortion chain owner's family died in MT cemetery plane crash - near Tomb of the Unborn

From Christian Newswire this afternoon, by pro-life activist and writer Gingi Edmonds:

Some of you may have seen the major news story of the private plane that crashed into a Montana cemetery, killing 7 children and 7 adults.
But what the news sources fail to mention is... the [cemetery] contains... the Tomb of the Unborn... erected as a dedication to all babies who have died because of abortion.

What else is the mainstream news not telling you? The family who died in the crash near the location of the abortion victim's memorial, is the family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation....

Family Planning Associateswas purchased 4 years ago by... Feldkamp... owner of Allcare and Hospitality Dental Associates and CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino. The 17 CA Family Planning clinics perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider - Planned Parenthood included - and they perform abortions through the first 5 months of pregnancy.
Although Feldkamp is not an abortionist, he reaps profits of blood money from the tens of thousands of babies that are killed through abortions performed every year at the clinics he owns. His business in the abortion industry was what enabled him to afford the private plane that was carrying his family to their week-long vacation at The Yellowstone Club, a millionaires-only ski resort.

The plane went down on Sunday, killing 2 of Feldkamp's daughters, 2 sons-in-law and 5 grandchildren along with the pilot and 4 family friends....

The cause of the crash is a mystery. The pilot, who was a former military flier who logged over 2k miles, gave no indication to air traffic controllers that the aircraft was experiencing difficulty when he asked to divert to an airport in Butte. Witnesses report that the plane suddenly nosedived toward the ground with no apparent signs of a struggle. There was neither a cockpit voice recorder nor a flight data recorder onboard, and no radar clues into the plane's final moments because the Butte airport is not equipped with a radar facility. Some speculate that the crash was due to ice on the wings, but this particular plane model has been tested for icy weather and experts have stated that ice being the cause is unlikely.

In my time working for Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, I helped organize and conduct a weekly campaign where youth activists stood outside of Feldkamp's mini-mansion in Redlands holding fetal development signs and raising community awareness regarding Feldkamp's dealings in child murder for profit. Every Thursday afternoon we called upon Bud and his wife Pam to repent, seek God's blessing and separate themselves from the practice of child killing.

We warned him, for his children's sake, to wash his hands of the innocent blood he assisted in spilling because, as Scripture warns, if "you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you." (Ezekiel 35:6)

A news source states that Bud Feldkamp visited the site of the crash with his wife and their 2 surviving children on Monday. As they stood near the twisted and charred debris talking with investigators, light snow fell on the tarps that covered the remains of their children.

I don't want to turn this tragic event into some creepy spiritual "I told you so" moment, but I think of the time spent outside of Feldkamp's - Pam Feldkamp laughing at the fetal development signs, Bud Feldkamp trying not to make eye contact as he got into his car with a small child in tow - and I think of the haunting words, "Think of your children." I wonder if those words were haunting Feldkamp as well as he stood in the snow among the remains of loved ones, just feet from the Tomb of the Unborn?

I only hope and pray that in the face of this tragedy, Feldkamp recognizes his need for repentance and reformation. I pray that God will use this unfortunate catastrophe to soften the hearts of Bud and Pam and that they will draw close to the Lord and wash their hands of the blood of thousands of innocent children, each as precious and irreplaceable as their own.

"I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then." (Deut. 30:19)

This is hard to think about. Gingi's right. No MSM report included that particular business detail. An Associated Press article did include this, however:

Feldkamp's family has gone through tragedy before. Two years ago, his 10-month-old grandson, Chase, died after he was found to have slipped between a mattress and the edge of a bed during a nap. The child was taken to a hospital and was eventually taken off life support.

• CitizenErased 2009/03/27 22:21:50
    CitizenErased
    +20
    So...God dispenses justice against abortion by killing a woman who's five months pregnant?
    Now those are some mixed messages...

• MUGEN :: 無限 2009/04/21 19:52:32
    MUGEN :: 無限
    +1
    i am getting an abortion as we speak.
  • Darling Biscuits 2009/04/21 14:49:38
    Darling Biscuits
    Really? Where exactly in the bible did god ever say anything against abortion? I've found nothing.

Stop using religion to push your agenda.
  • Differe... Darling... 2009/04/22 04:32:51
    Different  ♥
    +2
    I am not the author of the article but it sure attracted many people. Thank you for taking your time to comment on my poll. :)
  • Darling... Differe... 2009/04/22 04:35:20
    Darling Biscuits
    +1
    I apologize, I just find it to be frustrating. But I can see why it would be an interesting poll topic.
  • Differe... Darling... 2009/04/22 04:47:24 (edited)
    Different  ♥
    +2
    No problem. It is a topic that is highly fueled and I am willing to accept that. I understand and want you to know that I wish no ill will upon the family and have the most utmost sympathy for them. Their pain is compounded with multiple losses. I cannot even fathom being in their shoes. I just hope that they will be able to focus on the good brought into their lives for the period of time they were privileged to have them and that God brings them peace. It is unfortunate.
  • Poetic ... Darling... 2009/05/09 05:59:00 (edited)
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    Proverbs 6:16-19 (Amplified Bible)

16These six things the Lord hates, indeed, seven are an abomination to Him:

17A proud look [the spirit that makes one overestimate himself and underestimate others], a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18A heart that manufactures wicked thoughts and plans, feet that are swift in running to evil,

19A false witness who breathes out lies [even under oath], and he who sows discord among his brethren.

I would say that those that abort babies are hands that shed innocent blood man. God did not kill these people though, but he hates what is going on with abortion.
  • * 2009/04/20 08:07:10 (edited)
    *
    +1
    I can't speak for God, but I will say that I'm sad for the children that lost their lives in the crash...as for the adults who profited from murdering innocent unborn babies..I couldn't care less about them. I have no compassion for murderers.

crash adults profited murdering innocent unborn babies care compassion murderers
  • Differe... * 2009/04/20 18:28:50
    Different  ♥
    +3
    Thanks for your comment, Sarah. I feel bad for the children as well. I only hope that the adults repented and asked God to forgive them so they would have a shot at Heaven.

:)
  • * Differe... 2009/04/20 22:16:48
    *
    +1
    I hope for the same thing :)
  • Differe... * 2009/04/21 01:24:08
  • mrp92a 2009/04/14 03:20:18
    mrp92a
    +1
    our god is an angry god, but i can't see how he would kill a man's family for that man's action.
  • Differe... mrp92a 2009/04/14 03:27:55
    Different  ♥
    +3
    Thanks for commenting, mrp92a. It is interesting to read the various responses from many that have answered. I appreciate you taking the time to add your input. :o)
  • mrp92a Differe... 2009/04/14 03:29:30
    mrp92a
    +1
    no problem. very unique and intellectual question on your part
  • Differe... mrp92a 2009/04/14 03:42:12
    Different  ♥
    +2
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Someone sent it in my email and I thought the author of the article definitely put a different spin on it and thought it would make good subject material. I didn't realize so many would be as pissed but there seems to be a lot of that with almost all polls anyway. Shoot, they can find fault with even the silly polls.

Hope you have a good night! :)
  • Poetic ... mrp92a 2009/05/09 06:09:28
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    God did not kill these people, John 10:10The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). The thief has been identified as satan, the enemy of our souls, he is that one who does these kind of things.
  • mrp92a Poetic ... 2009/05/12 00:03:25
  • Poetic ... mrp92a 2009/05/12 01:36:15
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    I don't know what you posted it says the page is not available.
  • Differe... Poetic ... 2009/05/12 01:48:21
    Different  ♥
    +2
    lol... I noticed that.
  • Poetic ... Differe... 2009/05/12 02:04:43
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    Hopefully they will fix it.
  • Differe... Poetic ... 2009/05/12 02:07:40
    Different  ♥
    +1
    I'm curious to see what they meant to convey here.
  • Poetic ... Differe... 2009/05/12 02:12:01
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    Same here my friend, same here. I am going to try something and see if it works if it does I will let you know.
  • Poetic ... Differe... 2009/05/12 02:15:32
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    Never mind it did not work, I thought by trying to finish the last word then going to the link but that did not work either.
  • Differe... Poetic ... 2009/05/12 02:18:21
    Different  ♥
    +1
    Hmmm... I wonder if mrp92a will respond.
  • D 2009/04/09 05:58:21
    D
    +1
    shit happens... has nothing to do with what the person did for a livin...
  • xx *still chiki in my heart* 2009/04/06 05:53:41
    xx *still chiki in my heart*
    +1
    This is disgusting. I know this family. They have done amazing things for this community, not to mention what they have done to help women who have made the most difficult decision they may ever make in their lives.
  • Jo 2009/03/31 20:19:03
    Jo
    +1
    I think we need to be very careful about presuming whether or not such things are a punishment from God. There are plenty of abortionists and others who profit from abortion who are walking around unharmed, and there are innocent people who die in plane crashes and other tragedies. It's a tragedy this man made a living from the blood of the innocent, and it's a tragedy that he and his family have died, and it would be the worst tragedy if he died unrepentant.
  • Differe... Jo 2009/03/31 22:02:07
    Different  ♥
    +2
    I thought it was an interesting article to post with the author's spin on things. I couldn't possibly determine the reason for this tragic event but I would be lying if I said that certain scriptures didn't cross my mind when I read this. Whatever happened is between God and them. In any event, if it makes one person think about how they are living their life, then it will be worth it. I certainly thought about what areas of my life I need to work on (of course, that is something I do daily anyway... thank God for His mercy).

And.... thank you for taking the time to comment. I enjoy exchanging opinions. :)
  • Jo Differe... 2009/04/01 00:55:48
    Jo
    +1
    I agree with you. And I didn't mean to suggest that it couldn't be God's judgment involved, but it bothers me that people are so quick to assume that and even make pronouncements (not the person who posted this question, but others) about such things as if they're fact.
  • Differe... Jo 2009/04/01 02:29:10
    Different  ♥
    +2
    I didn't take anything personally. I appreciate your thoughts on this. ;)
  • ken Jo 2009/04/02 19:12:06 (edited)
    ken
    Let us not forget all of the babies that die in hospitals, car accidents , wars blah blah blah....Who gets the BIG TIME GOD GONE ASS under these circumstances????? I mean if he hates this dude then he hates anyone that even has the hint of harming a child. That means women who smoke and drink while they are pregnant and people who do those things around women who are pregnant. Then he hates every mother fucker who was the cause a car accident where a baby was killed. He hates the doctor who gave the wrong treatment to a baby that results in death. He hates all of the soldiers all over the world who's actions took the lives of babies. Do we have any ex-bomber pilots out there??? How do we know how many baby's lives were snuffed out because you were doing your duty? I was in Nam and I can promise you that I may have snuffed a few babies and pregnant Vietnamese women. So what is my punishment? There are so many more ways to kill a baby than abortion and they all count in the eyes of God ....Right????????
  • Jo ken 2009/04/02 19:27:36
    Jo
    +1
    I think you bring up a very good point that abortion isn't the only evil out there and not the only way babies are killed. There's alot of evil going on out there against babies and other human beings, and the people perpetrating it don't always seem to have bad things happen to them. I disagree that God hates those who do the evil. God is good, He is love, and He is just, and because of that He hates evil -- the things we do -- but not those He created.
  • Differe... ken 2009/04/03 04:58:05
    Different  ♥
    +2
    The topic is about a plane crash that involved the people related and friends with an abortion chain owner so that is what I will address but thank you for taking your time to comment on my poll. :)
  • ken Differe... 2009/04/05 18:31:19
    ken
    I realize that but I believe you are trying to create a debate on whether God does evil things to people who do evil things to babies. You see, I think what happens to people, be it good or bad, just happens.
  • Differe... ken 2009/04/05 20:18:58
    Different  ♥
    +2
    Okay, that is acceptable. Thank you, Ken, for taking the time to answer my poll. It is much appreciated! I hope you have a great day!! :)
  • ken Differe... 2009/04/08 17:02:55
    ken
    Thank you
  • Differe... ken 2009/04/08 17:12:20
    Different  ♥
    +2
    Yep... :)
  • cntrygrl 2009/03/31 20:11:08
    cntrygrl
    +1
    thats a lil creepy
  • Differe... cntrygrl 2009/03/31 22:03:02
    Different  ♥
    +2
    It sure is.... I pray that the families of those left behind will be comforted by God and their precious memories.

Thank you for commenting, cntrygrl. :)
  • Forum Cruiser 2009/03/31 18:29:11
    I have no words...
    Forum Cruiser
    +1
    Only God knows.
  • Differe... Forum C... 2009/03/31 22:03:28 (edited)
    Different  ♥
    +3
    Amen to that!

Thanks for commenting, Forum Cruiser. :)

2014/09/02 05:04:55