A vote for Johnson, is a vote for Obama

Odinsown 2012/06/15 13:44:07
This flawed logic shows up every election season, I hate it. To me this is like saying "if you eat the blueberry, and not the strawberry, out of the berry medley, you might as well be eating raspberry." But here is your chance, convince me using facts and numbers, that by voting for Johnson is just a bit for Obama, or Romney as they case may be.

• John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/07/14 18:35:13
    a vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
  • Odinsown John Ga... 2012/07/14 18:49:30
    Odinsown
    thanks
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/06/22 05:44:37
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    period.
  • Freedom Mom 2012/06/22 03:26:03 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Flawed logic is the truth. BRAVO my friend I dislike it as well. It happens every election just as you said. The Council of Foreign Relations loves this it works every election the perfect tool to get the masses to vote for their CFR canidate wether its a Republican or Democrat vote for your favorite CFR member to continue the Agenda of destroying the Foundation of this country US Constitution, Bill Of Rights and the building of a socialist big government using the parties as tools to do so. The CFR want to bring America into the NWO while the masses fight each other instead of the real enemy.

The founder Colonel Edward Mandell House chief advisor of Woodrow Wilson, of the CFR in 1921, was a socialists, marxist, a member of the Jesuit Order. House wrote a book called Philip Dru: Adminstrator, In this book he told of a "conspirecy" which would gain control of both political parties, and use them as instruments in creation of a socialist world government. (John McManus, The Insiders, pg.7)

The CFR's Study No. 7, published November 25, 1959, openly delcared its true purpose:...building a New International Order (which) must be responsive to world aspirations for peace, (and) for social and economic change...an international order (code for world government)...including states ...

&

The CFR's Study No. 7, published November 25, 1959, openly delcared its true purpose:...building a New International Order (which) must be responsive to world aspirations for peace, (and) for social and economic change...an international order (code for world government)...including states labeling themselves as :Socialist." One could safely say that a nutshell descriptor of the CFR is "to bring about a New World Order through the manipulation of U.S. foreign policy and relations and through international economic interdependence."

The real problem is America gets what it votes for CFR members, that gave all America every progressive legislation that Americans have today, Social Security, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, NAU, Gun legislation, Patriot Act 1,2, Immigration Reform, Healthcare Reform, Cap & Trade, UN control over US citizens, no stop wars, Federal Reserve Act, and the Communist Manifesto is being embraced by the Democratic party as well as RHINO's and CFR members wrapping it in Concervatism as Newt Gingrich, CFR member sold Americans on NAFTA Lets not forget, AGENDA 21, Codex Alimentarious, exct. America is going down a dangerious road and the CFR is not going to let go of your country easily so I would sugguest Americans do your homework on the CFR and its members and what did these people vote in who belongs to this group because they have an AGENDA. Wether the CFR AGENDA continues is up to Americans be careful of what you vote for.
  • Odinsown Freedom... 2012/06/22 04:12:34
    Odinsown
    +1
    I was just saying my vote for Johnson is just that
  • Freedom... Odinsown 2012/06/22 04:31:21 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    I agee with you and I understand that. I was speaking about your statement about flawed logic that you hate that happens every election, was my point, because its a CFR tool that the CFR media uses every election to minuplate the masses. Iam sorry if you misunderstood me.( I have edited my comment above to make my point abit clear to others.) Thanks for bringing it to my attention so I could make my message more clear to others. I have seen the same thing that you were talking about. After the years I have spent studing the system and the controlers of the systems, and how it works, since I know better, I just can't vote in anymore CFR members into office to ruin this country. I was just giving information to those who may not be aware of this. I came to sodahead to tell the truth, not my opinion of what I have spent years of studing.

The CFR in the US orginated from the Royal Institute Of International Affairs to implement what is happend to the EU to America from within America's own government.
    I have crossed referenced, voting records of the CFR members from both parties and I know who these people are that hide behind the labels. If you look at the Committee of 300 and listen to Dr. John Coleman, author, Constitutional Lawyer, MI6 British Intellegence Officer, on Yo...

I have crossed referenced, voting records of the CFR members from both parties and I know who these people are that hide behind the labels. If you look at the Committee of 300 and listen to Dr. John Coleman, author, Constitutional Lawyer, MI6 British Intellegence Officer, on You Tube the information will blow your mind. You may already be aware of this. I just expose the players. I play no favorites. My fight is not with Liberials, Republicans, Democrats, libratirians, conservatives, its always been with the Progressive groups that have infiltrated America's government. Because what is coming is going to happen to all of us, and I can't reach people fighting with them. I just lay out the information and its up to people to do their own homework to decern what is true and believe me there is a paper trail if they choose to look for it.
  • Greywolf~In God We Trust~ 2012/06/22 02:04:08
    Greywolf~In God We Trust~
    +2
    Vote for who you believe in, and make sure you do vote !, and let God sort them out. The way corruption seems to be engaging every part of our lives right now, will our votes even matter

voting war
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/15 16:40:42
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    But his votes proably would not vote for either but some Romney votes would be closer in line than Obama if not 3 rd party !!!!
  • Diane S... Diane S... 2012/06/15 16:44:13
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    Obama needs thrown out and Ron Paul could not get a majorty in most states why could you think everyone is going to vote Johnson lost cause and you put scumbag back in office!
  • Odinsown Diane S... 2012/06/15 19:33:41
    Odinsown
    +1
    So your reaction to Obama is to elect Romney? I don't understand.
  • Diane S... Odinsown 2012/06/16 12:22:45
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Anyone but a socialist !!!! Johnson will be a spoiler not win but take votes away Romney is abetter person than Obama ! I do not under stand your position?
  • Odinsown Diane S... 2012/06/16 13:38:56
    Odinsown
    My position is simple, one should campaign and vote according to their ideals, period. You shouldn't sacrifice your ideals based on who "can" win. In California during the Grey Davis recall there were two republican candidates of note, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Thompson. Thompson was a strong fiscal conservative, he had business experience, wanted to cut taxes, all of the classic republican party line stuff, every republican thought he would be a great governor, but they didn't think he could win against Schwarzenegger. They created a self fulfilling prophecy, and the state got stuck with a bad governor because of an any one but Davis approach. I think mitt Romney is a presidential Schwarzenegger.
  • Diane S... Odinsown 2012/06/16 13:47:55
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    I am voting Romney I am convinced that is right for me and my beliefs and so everyone has 1 vote make the best of it !
  • Odinsown Diane S... 2012/06/16 16:30:03
    Odinsown
    +1
    I respect this
  • Z 2012/06/15 16:27:00
    Z
    +1
    Because any other view is really just moronic.
  • Schläue~© 2012/06/15 14:14:10
    it is a vote for Obama because
    Schläue~©
    +2
    Ross Perot 1992, handed the election to Clinton.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 14:22:15
    Odinsown
    By being on the ballot? Couldn't it be that Bush was not strong enough of a candidate to attract perots voters? how do you know that Perot's voters would have chosen bush? Perhaps they would have voted for Clinton. More to the point if you, daw, and holyheretic run for president and I vote for daw, but holyheretic wins, that doesn't magically make my vote for anyone but daw, does it?
  • Schläue~© Odinsown 2012/06/15 15:00:36
    Schläue~©
    +1
    You went off the rails and into the weeds with that last part.

Perot knew there was no chance heading into the general election and should have bailed out, allowing Bush & Clinton to fight it out.

There will be a third party emerging in America but it will require a strong enough message to capture at least 33% of the electorate, just as Lincoln did in 1860 with 39% of the vote in a 4-way race.

Perot scraped off 19%, Clinton beat Bush by 5.5%
    There's no way in Hades, that 1/3+ of the Perot supporters would have gone with Clinton. They were nearly polar opposites.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 15:48:19
    Odinsown
    Here is my big issue with this argument, with the way our electorate works the voters don't choose the president, the electoral college does. In some states the electors(members of the college are bound 100% tip the majority opinion for that state. So if a democrat gets the majority vote in California, the democrat gets all the electors for California, in other states they electors are bound only to their district, so on reality unless I live in a district/ state, that v votes for Johnson, my vote only counts as news, it doesn't count in the actual election. So if a third of voters throughout the nation vote Johnson, but they do not achieve a majority in any state/ district, it doesn't matter to the out come.
  • Schläue~© Odinsown 2012/06/15 16:39:20
    Schläue~©
    Ummm, of course the votes count and Lincoln is proof positive.
    The 33% figure is the threshold. The electoral college would work the same way.
    Now, if your beef is with the system the founders set up.... that's going to take a lot of convincing to abolish it. They set it up that way on purpose to protect the smaller states.
    Obviously, one would have to get a few more points than that, but once a third of the populace agrees with a very finite message and will band together and back one person.... winning a state is totally plausible and very likely.

So far, the TEA Party of 2009 - on,.... has been the only successful movement that has shown third party potential.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 19:38:53
    Odinsown
    So libertarians are not a viable third party movement? I have many issues with the election process, but the one right now is the claim that a third party vote causes a loss for the conservative candidate.
  • Schläue~© Odinsown 2012/06/15 20:17:48
    Schläue~©
    Go third party all you want pal.
    Fact is, until you can gain a WHOLE lot more support, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a general election and are nothing more than thorn in conservatives butts.

If that's what you want to invest your time in..... so be it, but I see the TEA Party Express making a HUGE move after the election and gearing up to go third party for the mid-terms in 2014.

Good luck with that.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 22:12:13
    Odinsown
    +1
    Libertarians seem too match my ideals and I will always vote for my ideals. I would hope the tea party goes third party, it would be good for the nation.
  • Z Schläue~© 2012/06/15 16:26:37
    Z
    +1
    Bush violated numerous of his promises and caused a national recession. Not only was Ross Perot not responsible for it, but Perot only ran BECAUSE Bush deserved to lose.
  • Schläue~© Z 2012/06/15 16:51:09
    Schläue~©
    What are all these promises Bush 'violated'. If you're going ti bring up the one that comes to mind, I would strongly suggest you do a bit of research into WHY he was forced to do what he did.

Perot gave us Clinton. Doesn't really matter though because Johnson wouldn't make a sizable dent and 0bozo is going to get his goose cooked before the Convention.
  • Z Schläue~© 2012/06/15 21:14:47
    Z
    First of all, I am well aware of why Bush Sr. raised taxes. That doesn't justify it. He made a promise, and he violated it.
  • Freedom... Schläue~© 2012/06/22 06:28:04 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    Bush Sr CFR, TC, UN lover and Skull and Bones put America in the UN and alined our policiies with the UN as the cornner stone, Bush Jr CFR, TC. Un lover Skull & Bones went around congress just like Obama did to implemnt Cap & Trade thru the EPA, and Cap & Trade didn't pass. Bush CFR member also and implemented the NAU through Spp groups that are CFR members, Bush Jr also put America under the WHO- UN the World Health Orgainzation has the power to force vaccinate Americans declare a pandemic when their isn't one, like the last time, to push vaccines and has the power to implement Martial Law and during a national emergency, or civil unrest,
    Clinton implemented the Council of governors to implement Agenda in 21 in all states in the US. All control polies of Americans under UN by your elected officials. Read the Legislation it doesn't lie.
  • Freedom... Schläue~© 2012/06/22 02:31:52 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    Ross Perot recieved death threats on his family during the election. He also told you about that sucking sound that the so called CFR, and Rhino, conservatives out voted the CFR democrats to vote in the NAFTA Trade Argreement which was the first trade Agreement between Public and Private Partnerships. The CFR corporations got rich while Americans lost jobs and businesses closed and Corporations were paid with American peoples Tax money to leave this country. Mexico got the worst part of the deal that is why the illegal immigrants crossed the bourder to get work in America. The borders will remain open because of the NAU. The Royal Institute of Foreign Affairs built the EU and created a branch in America called the CFR and any CFR canidated that has won the election, which isn't hard because that is all Americans have to choose from because they are in both parties and the Progressive legislation and AGENDA continues as it always has. All one has to do is read the CFR reports, and this group controls 90% of the Federal government, Foreign Trade Policy, Foreign policy, Military, every secratary of State in this country has been a CFR member, Republican Party, Demoratic Party, Militarty Industrial Complex, Media, all fortune 500 companies are CFR corporate members of the TC, CFR, UN. The media that is controled by the CFR corporations, as well as the Federal Reserve and most of the stockholders are members of the Committee of 300 and Club of Rome.
  • Grabitz 2012/06/15 14:03:18
    Grabitz
    +2
    Its a vote for Johnson no matter you how look at it . I think a third party has a good chance of winning . What the hell why not ?
  • Schläue~© Grabitz 2012/06/15 14:17:26
    Schläue~©
    +1
    Because a third party has to be well enough established to win a freakin' election.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with 5% of the vote doesn't cut it and is a fruitless effort.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 14:29:12
  • Schläue~© Odinsown 2012/06/15 15:02:50
    Schläue~©
    Great, when they can get 34% of the entire electorate to agree on the same person... go for it.
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 19:39:49 (edited)
    Odinsown
    Should we sacrifice our ideals until then.?
  • Schläue~© Odinsown 2012/06/15 20:22:05
    Schläue~©
    I didn't suggest anything of the kind.

But you have a lot of work ahead of you.
    I've been at this for a few decades and FINALLY the Express was formed, and we made some great things happen in 2010.
    We understand that this election is far too important to play games and the focus remains on ousting the progressive element from DC & Nationwide.

If we don't get this right in November ....nothing else will matter. GAME OVER
  • Odinsown Schläue~© 2012/06/15 22:20:16
    Odinsown
    Alright, we may not agree on every thing but I respect you
  • Odinsown Grabitz 2012/06/15 14:29:37
    Odinsown
    Huzzah
  • Waldorf 2012/06/15 13:48:33
    it is a vote for Obama because
    Waldorf
    Because you don't like Obama or you would have voted for his reelection. Thus it cannot be a vote for Romney. Every vote for Johnson could have been a vote for Romney, assuming one really cared about getting Obama out. If Obama wins by a number comparable to the Johnson votes, guess who gets the blame as the spoilers and being part of the problem rather than the solution?
  • Odinsown Waldorf 2012/06/15 13:54:54
    Odinsown
    Alright, if I vote for Johnson because I don't like Romney it is a vote for Obama? But if I vote for Johnson because I don't like Obama, it is a vote for Obama? And what if Romney won by a comparative number of Johnson votes?
  • Odinsown Odinsown 2012/06/15 13:58:33
    Odinsown
    Also wouldn't the blame fall on Romney for not convincing those voters he was the right choice?

2014/12/22 21:22:03