A Republican Sanity Test
- 2010/02/04 17:32:58
- Read all 106 opinions
Here are the results of a recent poll provided by Daily Kos/Research 2000:
These are just people who identified themselves as Republican and most are from Southern Red States
- 39 percent of Republicans believe Obama should be impeached, 29 percent are not sure, 32 percent said he should not be voted out of office.
- 36 percent of Republicans believe Obama was not born in the United States, 22 percent are not sure, 42 percent think he is a natural citizen.
- 31 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a "Racist who hates White people" -- the description once adopted by Fox News's Glenn Beck. 33 percent were not sure, and 36 percent said he was not a racist.
- 63 percent of Republicans think Obama is a socialist, 16 percent are not sure, 21 percent say he is not
- 24 percent of Republicans believe Obama wants "the terrorists to win," 33 percent aren't sure, 43 percent said he did not want the terrorist to win.
- 21 percent of Republicans believe ACORN stole the 2008 election, 55 percent are not sure, 24 percent said the community organizing group did not steal the election.
- 23 percent of Republicans believe that their state should secede from the United States, 19 percent aren't sure, 58 percent said no.
- 53 percent of Republicans said they believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Obama.
Well here is your Chance to Answer! (cut and paste the following questions to your answer and fill them in.
,1. Should Obama be impeached?
If so what for?
2. Was Obama born in America?
If not then where?
3. Is Obama a Racist?
If so why?
4. Is Obama a Socialist?
If so why?
5. Does Obama want the Terrorists to win?
if so why?
6. Did ACORN steal the election?
If so how did they do it
7. Should your state succeed from Union?
If so why?
8. Is Sarah Palin more qualified to be President than Obama?
If so how?
Here is your chance to say why or why not. Please provide past precedents and supporting statements.
- President Barack Obama vs. Half-Termed Resigned Governor Sarah Palin
- Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Con...
- 100 things about Bob the Union Ironworker
- What Conservatives Don't Understand About Racism
- Why Conservatives are the true supporters of Communism
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.