A Priest exposes the myth that Socialism is compatible with Christianity, agree or disagree?

Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/07/18 20:48:06
I agree...
I disagree...
Please don't comment without watching the video...thanks!

• Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/07/22 19:23:18
    I agree...
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +2
    That would be a myth, socialism isn't compatible with Christianity. Most socialist countries ban religion other than their own of choice.
  • Nimitz 2012/07/18 21:29:31
    I agree...
    Nimitz
    +3
    2 Corinthians 3:17

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
  • Katherine 2012/07/18 21:28:39
    I agree...
    Katherine
    +4
    I very much agree with that this priest has said.

I did a lot of thinking about socialism's incompatibility some time ago, and it began with the State or government making God subservient to it, which is a sin. Rather than being dutiful and charitable to Church, wherein (you and) the Church helps those in need, the government takes its place. You also don't get to choose it, it's stolen from you.

Think about it. 'Those who do not work do not eat.' In reality, those of us truly incapable and in need of help would be so minimal that simply going through the Church, through individual philanthropy, would be sufficient. Socialism makes government a god, to whom people worship. Every time socialism grows within society, Judao-Christianity is threatened. By the time you get to communism, it's gone.

Why do you think our Constitution has been under attack for more than a century? It's rooted in Judao-Christianity. Why are Christianity under attack? It is aligned with capitalism and our Constitution. What did Karl Marx say about religion and government?
  • Gracie ... Katherine 2012/07/19 01:27:18
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    You're exactly right, Katherine. Why is the destruction of religion essential in Marxism and Communism? You have to replace God with the state. This is happening in America and not only are they replacing God, they are trying to replace the traditional parents, especially the husband and father.
  • Katherine Gracie ... 2012/07/19 02:13:22
    Katherine
    +2
    "not only are they replacing God, they are trying to replace the traditional parents, especially the husband and father."

I should think so. It's probably associated with ownership and the class system. Parents are obligated to raise their children and are responsible for them. In communism, everything is co-owned. That would probably mean a child's development. Why do you think socialism and communism always goes after the children?
    45 Communist Goals for Takeover of America - 1963

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
    28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
    41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
  • Gracie ... Katherine 2012/07/19 03:02:37
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    They're right on track!
  • Kat ♪.B... Gracie ... 2012/07/22 19:25:15
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +2
    If we had a strong religious, educated and industrious society like we did previously, we wouldn't be able to be taken over, it is part of the U.N. plan for our subjection.
  • rightside 2012/07/18 21:20:01
    I disagree...
    rightside
    +3
    Sorry, didn't read the question correctly. Should have said I agree.
  • Gracie ... rightside 2012/07/19 01:27:43
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    I know you agree, you're on the rightside! LOL!
  • rightside Gracie ... 2012/07/19 01:32:07
    rightside
    +2
    Oh! You know me so well!
  • Southern Man 2012/07/18 21:07:48
    I agree...
    Southern Man
    +5
    I agree with anyone that stands against Socialism

2014/07/24 02:02:36