A personal opinion

Welshtaff 2012/06/08 00:53:10
It amazes me the people who keep quoting the false statements of certain political icons and stating sites like Snope’s and other such sites to vilify that they are right or wrong; most of these sites look for payment to receive confirmation to verify statement that can be found elsewhere on the internet. What bothers me the most is that persons or companies with attachments to political parties are the ones behind these sites with an agenda to put out false information which in turn disrupts the common persons decision on who they should vote for. Although I must say that some of the sites mentioned have been verified to be false, some have partial truths or even complete truthful statements but these sites in my opinion are used to politically boost or bring down an opposing candidate.
What troubles me the most is: where were these people when our now president was running for the presidential office? How many checked his past; for incidents of dishonesty or integrity that have been brought up since he has been in office. Apparently no one did. If they had, would we be in the political destructive mess we are in today?
Why are they so blind that they can’t see that we are going down a road that we will never return to prosperity? High unemployment, the loss of millions of jobs in all industries, lack of support that our troops deserve in a war zone. Loosing jobs to foreign countries. Poor management of illegal aliens entering the country. A budget that has never been balanced, passing bills that have not taken the proper path through government. Our government the last time I checked is not a dictatorship; it’s republic and has procedures to follow so it doesn’t become controlled by a dictator.
Am I the only one that can see all this? Are Democrats blind or can’t be bothered to see what’s happening? Have Democrats undergone brain washing. You may laugh but it has happened before in other countries, it happened in WW2 where millions of people were lead to their deaths with promises of a better life. Yes! They got a better life but not the life that you may be thinking of.
I write this from the heart and I write it not siding with Democrats or Republicans but hoping somewhere both parties will find a way to put the country first and then her citizens, they deserve it and so do future generations. Pray for change please.

• USC Gamecock fan 2012/08/09 01:46:19
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    it happened in WW2 where millions of people were lead to their deaths with promises of a better life.

this statement is far from the truth. they were not promised a better life..they were herded into cattle cars and sent to death camps and how many millions died from execution , disease, starvation, and any other atrocities the mind can think of
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/18 00:56:49
    JesusIsMyGod
    +1
    I do not support either side.
  • USC Gamecock fan 2012/06/15 10:35:49
    USC Gamecock fan
    +3
    I have never seen so many ignorant people who claim to have voted for obama but can't explain why they did. It was all about his change. they were looking for something for nothing. They never bothered to listen and study whether he was the right choice or if he was qualified in many ways. Some saw him as a black man and voted for him as the race card. They didn't care whether he was qualified..only that he was black and they never saw the other side. He used their ignorance to gain the highest office in the land. obama half white
  • Matt 2012/06/14 00:59:15
    Matt
    +2
    Our country is where it is at because that is where BOTH parties intentionally put it. NEITHER party has done anything to benefit this country for 50 years. Nothing is getting fixed because they have no intention of fixing anything. They are both still looting the carcass of this once great country.
  • Welshtaff Matt 2012/06/18 01:14:08
    Welshtaff
    +2
    And we the people have allowed it too happen unfortunately
  • Scoobe 2012/06/13 00:38:56
    Scoobe
    +1
    I say we settle this the way the republicans solved their problem with the federalists.
  • ack 2012/06/11 16:39:07
    ack
    +5
    A very well written opinion. I agree. The left knew so very little about Obama but voted for him anyway. Bring up anything about him that we have learn since he was elected, to these libs on SH and they'll blow a gasket.
  • oros 2012/06/11 05:26:11
    oros
    +2
    Excellent post, people will only believe what they choose to believe that what politics and religion are all about sad but true.
    Sacrifice and service in their true sense are lost concepts.
  • CHUCK 2012/06/10 23:37:52
    CHUCK
    +2
    WEATHER A STATEMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE ,,ITS OFTEN FUN TO WATCH THE REACTION OF SODA HEAD DEBATE IT..

WE NEED OUT NOW..SAVE AMERICA FIRST..

Photobucket
  • Hawk 2012/06/10 15:25:31
    Hawk
    +2
    Great post but as long as obamas in office it will never happen. We need both parties to work for the American people and quit padding theire own bank account`s. But as long as we don`t have term limits I don`t think it will ever happen. I along with you will pray this happen`s.
  • USC Gam... Hawk 2012/08/09 01:38:13
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    The libs listen only to pelosi and reid liars and traitors
  • SunShine 2012/06/10 14:43:26 (edited)
    SunShine
    +2
    excellent thoughts Welshtaff.... yes, I think that democrats have very selective hearing and vision.. choose their own meaning to words and when it doesn't fit, they twist it to mean what they want.
  • wysiwis 2012/06/10 13:53:41
    wysiwis
    +3
    You're not the only one to notice. Snopes its-self HAS a long history of liberal bias. All I needed during the 07-08 campaign was watching B.O.'s speeches to know how bad he was going to be.
  • gunner 2012/06/10 13:29:03
    gunner
    +2
    When thieves run a country, what do you expect ? I do disagree, the citizens are getting exactly the kind of government they deserve. I agree, where were the people with all the information about Obama ? Well, for one thing they were on the SW radio. But who listens to that? Our politicians will never put people first. They make to much money putting themselves first.
  • USC Gam... gunner 2012/08/09 01:42:19
    USC Gamecock fan
    +3
    NO the citizens are not getting what they want. We conservatives are citizens and despise the obamanator. It was the ignorant and uneducated wanting change he promised them. They thought they were going to get rich off of the taxpayer and sit on their arse and get a check. Some were educated but dumb enough to vote for him because it was cool to have a black president
  • gunner USC Gam... 2012/08/09 14:38:47
    gunner
    +1
    Well, this President is certainly the most divisive I can remember. For a community organizer who supposedly brings people together, he has the country coming apart. Just what qualifys a community organizer to be President of the United States anyway? Besides being black, a two year Senator with hardly any voting record. Or records of college. I can say I grad. from Stanton and Penn State and on & on. Total up 150 yr. of attendance but who`s counting. I absolutely abhore his policies. Everything about the man, reeks of Communism.
  • USC Gam... gunner 2012/08/10 23:46:27
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    yes and the ignorant suckers who vote for him are so blind they can't see the light for the dark side of him
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/06/10 02:29:06
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    i stoped going there long ago.
  • MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +8
    A huge problem I have is that I know that most people know the truth, but don't actually care! They'd rather just do whatever needs to be done to make their 'side' win. Mainly the lefties do this- because they don't have a problem w/lying, in general. Conservatives at least have 'a conscience' and genuine sense of Patriotism.

Case in point - The Dems didn't even care to know WHO 0baba was before they rallied for him, turned him into a celebrity and paved his way to the White House! May as well have elected Oprah, would've had same results.
    empty suit 0baba rallied turned celebrity paved white house elected oprah wouldve
    Party on, Garth-
    party at the white house with obama
  • Rogue_L... MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/10 10:41:26
  • MIZ® ₱... Rogue_L... 2012/06/10 17:35:01
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    Thanks RL- haven't seen you in awhile, hope you are well~:)
  • Rogue_L... MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/10 19:27:24
  • MIZ® ₱... Rogue_L... 2012/06/10 21:00:54
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    Good answer~;)
  • SunShine MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/10 14:44:44
    SunShine
    +3
    I love that first graphic.. so true..!!!
  • MIZ® ₱... SunShine 2012/06/10 17:36:03
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    Sure is!!
    empty suit obama lol animated
    empty suit obama lol animated
  • kaZappoo 2012/06/10 01:15:45
    kaZappoo
    +3
    WELSHSTAFF...some of us did ,,,and didnt vote for the crumdog ...

seems the rest are subjects of subliminal programming ,,,started in 2007 and hasnt stopped ..

then I'm an independent & praise myself to use common sense in my decisions ,,,!
  • Arya 2012/06/10 00:54:13
    Arya
    +9
    First & foremost, bravo! It isn't just you, many people see this, and unfortunately not only here on SH, also from family & friends.

Another good source of info are photos. A picture can speak a thousand words, but photos like these don't seem to bother liberals:

family friends source info photos picture speak photos bother liberals
  • MIZ® ₱... Arya 2012/06/10 02:25:45
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +7
    They don't care..
  • Arya MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/10 02:46:36
    Arya
    +7
    I know. How sad is that?!
  • MIZ® ₱... Arya 2012/06/10 08:07:31
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +6
    Well, I go through a range of motions! lol

Seriously.... we're so lucky that most people do eventually grow up to be conservatives!! :P
  • Arya MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/11 01:12:11
    Arya
    +4
    I get angry at times myself, lol. Here's one of my favorite quotes:

"Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain." Churchill, Winston
  • MIZ® ₱... Arya 2012/06/11 03:31:37
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    Yes, I love that one too~ it's so true! I'm so amazed sometimes to see the ages of some libs here, I'm like.... really!? Grow up please and help us save our country!!
  • Arya MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/12 23:38:36
    Arya
    +4
    LOL!!! Great minds think alike! :-p
  • MIZ® ₱... Arya 2012/06/14 04:35:17
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    Indeedy!! :D :D :D
  • Arya MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/14 07:21:50
    Arya
    +3
    Hahaha! I know that this pic refers to another conversation that we had, but I couldn't resist! I think that we BOTH might have a problem with playing with our food! *laughing*

two cats chasing mice
  • MIZ® ₱... Arya 2012/06/14 07:50:37
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    LOLOL!! And that's the pic I was looking for the FIRST time! hehehe
    ;-)
    Oh look at this!! lolol
    don t play with your food gif
  • Arya MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/14 23:20:58
    Arya
    +4
    ROFLOL!!! It's perfect with the captions!
  • Marek Arya 2012/06/14 23:41:08
    Marek
    +4
    Hello Ladies! Great picture.
  • MIZ® ₱... Marek 2012/06/15 05:04:47
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    Hi Marek~:)
  • Arya Marek 2012/06/16 04:14:39
    Arya
    +2
    Hello Marek. :-)

2014/04/19 02:05:16