A new 44 cent stamp is coming out that celebrates a Muslim holiday. Is this OK with you?

texasred 2009/09/24 20:17:37
This was sent to me and I'm curious to know your thoughts about it.....

USPS New 44-Cent Stamp!!

Celebrates Muslim holiday.

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon.

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia !

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM bombing of the

USS COLE!

REMEMBER: the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001 !

REMEMBER: all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp..

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER ~
Pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and let's get the word out !!!

Here is something to chew on...

They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp! BUT, don't dare to dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property! This is truly UNBELIEVABLE !!!

• Clark Kerr 2010/09/24 00:31:08
    It's not right. The ACLU is trying to remove the Ten Commandments from Feder...
    Clark Kerr
    +4
    I see no Catholic, Prodestant, Baptist, Latter Day Saints stamps why Muslim? The very people who are trying to kill us, wouldn't buy one wouldn't accept a letter with one on it.

• Jackie 2011/03/19 20:12:43
    Jackie
    +1
    I didn't buy the first Muslim stamp that was offered and loudly objected to it in the Post Office. Now I hear there is a new Muslin stamp coming out decorated with butterflies to make it more attractive - but I agree with "Old Guy", I'd rather put 44 one cent stamps on an envelop than to put a Muslim stamp on one! It's unpatriotic and a slap in the face after 9/11!
  • texasred Jackie 2011/03/19 23:33:27
    texasred
    Especially now that they're trying to building a mosque near Ground Zero!!
  • tracy 2011/03/03 07:06:09
    tracy
    +2
    If this is ok why can't we have a jesus stmp?
  • texasred tracy 2011/03/19 23:34:37
    texasred
    Oh no!!!! Stalin and Marx forbid we allow Christianity to have a stamp. The Commies in this nations would have a hissy fit!
  • K.P. 2010/12/30 17:39:21
    Undecided.
    K.P.
    The U.S. Government has nothing to do with this stamp, it is privately ordered by a private organization just like Easter seals used to do. We need to stop our paranoid knee jerk reactions especially to lies and rumors.
  • texasred K.P. 2010/12/30 23:30:16
    texasred
    This post is old as the hills.
  • tracy K.P. 2011/03/03 07:09:19
    tracy
    +4
    The Federal Government runs the poatal service what about all this so called seperation of church and state ?
  • texasred tracy 2011/03/19 23:35:36
    texasred
    Personally, they should privatize the postal service. It would probably start making money.
  • peggy collins 2010/12/05 01:13:49
    Undecided.
    peggy collins
    +1
    Ok,,, I'm done!!!! Greaaaaaat thinking brought to you by our Government Idiots!!!! greaaaaaat thinking government idiots stupid gov
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 03:03:34
    texasred
    +1
    They just can't help themselves!
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 03:28:07
    peggy collins
    +1
    My son was shot by oneof the snipers in Iraq!!! WOW!! I am thrilled!!!
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 03:29:15
    texasred
    +2
    Oh my God, Peggy. I'm so sorry!
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 03:31:07
    peggy collins
    +2
    He is healing well,,, but not one of thise stamps will enter my home,,,, and I do NOT blame the people!!!!!
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 04:06:45
    texasred
    I understand my friend. Thank God he is doing well. I'll say prayers that his recovery is total!!
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 04:11:24
    peggy collins
    +1
    He just wants to get back,,,tank commander,,, misses his buds ,,,,, I'll never get it,,, but I have to understand!!! thank you for the prayers!!! His knee cap is on the side right now,, has to be rebuilt,,,,
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 04:23:04
    texasred
    +1
    Tell him to take it slow. There's more to life than that watching his buddies backs.
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 04:24:09
    peggy collins
    +1
    I have,,,, he feels like he is unfinished!!!
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 04:33:47
    texasred
    +1
    Please let me know when he goes back. I will keep him in my prayers now... but will pray even more forcefully then.
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 04:45:04
    peggy collins
    +1
    You are so thoughtful !! I'll tell him and it comforts me,,,, ill comforts hugs
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 04:49:38
    texasred
    +2
    There are none more important than our military. And to have someone special that has a loved one in the military makes it even more important to stand beside them and support them.

important military loved military important support god bless our military
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 04:52:32
    peggy collins
    +1
    They are true heros,,, Their courage astounds me! He is stationed at Fort Hood,,, TX !
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 22:10:58
    texasred
    +1
    Tell him to take care of himself!!
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 22:14:46
    peggy collins
    +1
    Always and Always !!!!!! thank you!!!!
  • texasred peggy c... 2010/12/05 22:35:40
  • peggy c... texasred 2010/12/05 22:37:45
    peggy collins
    +1
    How sweet are you???? sweet sweet
  • Iron_heart peggy c... 2011/01/18 14:13:39 (edited)
    Iron_heart
    +1
    This is what i see when I hear the song and the words ..."And the Home of the Brave!!!!! " hear song home brave

I love it when people ask me Rick are you prejudice? , "Are you a racist Rick"? I look them square in the eye and say "No I am not either !!! " I hate everyone equally "
  • texasred Iron_heart 2011/01/20 06:18:28
    texasred
    LOL
  • freedom counts 2010/12/03 06:20:11
    Muslims live here in America, so it's ok.
    freedom counts
    +1
    Remember that horrid crimes are committed by people of all religious persuasions, although on would imagine that their beliefs would conflict with such atrocity... These are not Muslim acts, but those of disturbed human beings. Really, I'm counting on evolution to bring us out of these dark ages, what do you say? Another 1500 years for us to evolve?
  • texasred freedom... 2010/12/05 00:43:33
    texasred
    Dear Lord, I hope it's not another 1500 years. And I understand what you're saying, but their religious leaders are sending them down this road.
  • Iron_heart texasred 2011/01/18 16:57:02
    Iron_heart
    +3
    No "TRUE GOD" would ever tell his disciples to go "kill in his name " Doing so would be comparable to a cop telling you "Hey go rob that bank It's OK because your doing it for me
  • texasred Iron_heart 2011/01/20 06:18:53
    texasred
    +1
    Strange religion, isn't it?
  • Linda freedom... 2011/03/02 17:59:06
    Linda
    +5
    When you become an american you are an american period. Not an african american or a muslim american or and other kind of american--just an american. you've heard the expression when in Rome do as the Romans do? When in America, do as the Americans do. No muslim stamps needed for them to get their mail out. And I do realize that all Muslims do not do harm to America. I would not expect my own nations stamp if I lived elsewhere.
  • texasred Linda 2011/03/19 23:36:16
    texasred
    Kudos!!!
  • Ozzyboy 2010/12/02 20:08:56
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    Getting a little tired of having this shoved down our throats. There is NO separation of government and religion here. Religion is the governing body of Muslims. I am tolerant of others but refuse to have these promotionals shoved at me. American laws, not sharia should govern here and our tax money should not be used to build that monstrosity in NY. Are all the backbones in American government broken?
  • texasred Ozzyboy 2010/12/03 04:52:25
    texasred
    Sometimes I wonder. I'm definitely sick of being PC.
  • Matti 2010/11/22 16:17:37
    Matti
    +2
    I dont believe any thing thats going on in our country is right. Obama has completly screweedddd up the way he thinks of things is just..stupid lol. People aren't proud of there country like they used to be. I mean freezing soldiers pay?? who the hell keeps our country safe? The soldiers, so if they have to live in poverty because they don't make enough money risking there lives, whoo is going to do it? Sure as hell not Mighty Obama. He can't even show his birth certificate, none the less protect millions of people. So much for our "first black president" he ruined it for all the good canidates who may want to run in the future.
  • texasred Matti 2010/11/25 18:35:49
    texasred
    +2
    If it was up to me, I'd cut Congress' pay and cut government workers by 25%. Then I'd use 1/2 of that money to increase military pay and the other half toward the deficit.
  • Jackie texasred 2011/03/26 15:35:39
    Jackie
    +1
    AMEN to that Red! Politicians make WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much money! I am sure our forefathers were volunteers! I think their salaries should be cut, they should not get any retirement unless they put in 25 years (like the rest of us"! ) Joe Public is suffering, houses being foreclosed on, living on strict budgets and Congressmen fly around in private jets and live high on the hog! Something is NOT RIGHT! They get raises and Social Security recipiants don't! We are heading for a Revolution - join the Tea Party they are making a difference!
  • texasred Jackie 2011/03/26 20:07:46
    texasred
    I am a member of the Tea Party. We live about an hour and a half from Searchlight, NV and went to the Tea Party Express kick-off last year in Harry Reid's hometown!
  • freedom... Matti 2010/12/03 06:21:53
    freedom counts
    Use spell check, darling..... helps to make your viewpoint seem a bit less off putting.

2014/07/28 22:37:45