A Message To Liberals And Black Americans About The Zimmerman Case....

chaoskitty123 2012/04/05 05:12:59
I Agree
I just want justice and I don't support the hate I see against Zimmerman
Just kill Zimmerman and get it over with
Welcome to the New Black Panthers... Hispanics Need Not Apply
A crime occurs, a black suspect is taken into custody for questioning but is released because there isn't enough evidence to hold him or not enough for an indictment, they were allowed their freedom until an indictment and even then they are allowed bail meaning they may still not serve a day in jail. The media picked up on the story and distorted facts, spreading hype for ratings and making the accused look guilty so millions of whites believed these black men were guilty. Cries of rage rang out, demands for arrests were made, they wouldn't let the system work or directly interfered out of stupidity... then the KKK issued bounties claiming they didn't want these men harmed but not being legal bounties, who were these men turned over to? How many hundreds or thousands of black men died because of this who were completely innocent and denied even a chance to let the legal system work because racist vigilantes killed them before an indictment was even made? Would having arrested the man satisfied these vigilantes? Would giving him a trial satisfy them? No, they wanted blood and only the death of the accused would satisfy them.

That's the way it used to be... and that's the way it is now with the Zimmerman case.

What's even worse... white supremists are having a ball as this for them is great fun to watch as Zimmerman isn't white and even if he's part white, he's a mutt and only pollutes the white gene pool. In fact, white supremists would probably cheer if someone went after Zimmermans family and killed them as they're just as guilty of polluting the gene pool.

The known facts

George Zimmerman is head of the Neighborhood Watch where Trayvon Zimmermans relatives live meaning they helped make him head of the Neighborhood Watch or he was watching out for them like anyone else. Trayvon was said to be wearing a hoody and some say it was raining... if true, that means Zimmerman wouldn't have easily seen Trayvons racial features nor be sure it wasn't someone living there. Zimmerman didn't know Trayvon was staying at his relatives meaning to him, Trayvon was a stranger. He followed like Neighborhood Watch does and kept at a distance. He called police and the police told him to cease involvement and that police were on their way to investigate. Within the next two minutes, a fight between Zimmerman and Trayvon happened and Trayvon was shot.

That's what we know... nothing more.

The media first said it was a white adult shooting a black child. this in turn got people on the internet and the media screaming before they knew the truth... they jumped the gun.

Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white and he doesn't even look Caucasian. That means the media lied from the start. When those attacking Trayvons murderer learned Zimmerman was Hispanic, they then attacked police. They claim a police officer was seen putting something in his pocket... isn't that what pockets are for? What did he put in his pocket? Might it have been something he dropped himself? Do you not pick up glasses, pens or other things you drop and put them in your pocket to keep it from happening again? yes... you do.

Zimmerman was taken into custody and questioned... the law did this and the law released him because nothing said or found could legally justify holding Zimmerman at this point when the investigation was ongoing. this happens all the time, thousands of times a day in America and thank god it does or our jails would be filled to ten times their capacity with people who did no wrong where a mere accusation could get you locked up and held in jail through the indictment process and trial which could take months or years.

So whose going to pay the hundreds of billions of dollars needed to hold all these people? And what can you do to stop becoming one of them if we change the system?

Will the cries for justice cease when Zimmerman is arrested and makes bail? He still would not serve a day in jail. An indictment? He's still entitled to release on bail and would not serve a day. The trial takes place and all the prosecution can do is speak from the heart because there's not enough facts to prosecute and due to the media pressure and community rage... police don't do a proper investigation. Everyone they talk too wants Zimmerman lynched or there are simply not enough facts to dispute Zimmermans claims and those of eye witnesses.

How many of you on the left are comfortable with this? It's you who are letting the media manipulate you and distort the facts. It's you who are screaming like white racists in the past and if Zimmerman is killed because of that New Black Panther bounty... what do you do then? Think justice was served like whites in the past did because the media had them so filled with hate they couldn't see what they had done?

White supremists are eating this up.

They are overjoyed and dancing around like pixies because they see the left supporting black Americans who want to see a Hispanic man killed for a crime he may not even be guilty of.

Liberals say Zimmerman is part white... that makes him a mutt polluting the white gene pool, white supremists want you to kill him and kill his family too while you are at it.

Are you truly this damn stupid?

You are acting in every way like whites did in cases where blacks were accused of crimes in the past. We have the media distorting facts and inflaming people, we have millions of Americans thinking Zimmermans guilty because of this, we have the cries of rage, we have the attacks on police, we have threats to the mans life and we have a bounty from racist haters on the mans life.

Every detail of what white supremists did in the past resulting in the deaths of so many black men... and you are self deluding yourselves that you are any different than they were.

You demand his arrest... the process allows him his freedom until the investigations are over so charges can be processed by the court for an indictment. When that indictment comes, he will still be free on bail and you will continue crying for justice and the mans death. That indicates you don't want justice... you're a damn lynch mob who want this man dead and you will not care if he's actually innocent until after he has been killed.

Had Trayvon overheard Zimmerman calling police, he could have just as easily confronted Zimmerman enraged thinking he was going to jail. This happens every day where witness are beaten or even killed by those they inform on. This is why so many Americans fear informing police about crimes they see as they know the perpetrator is likely to be released on bail and come after them.... too many have died for that reason and people have a right to be fearful.

Trayvon was not a 7 year old as the media described and he was not smaller than George Zimmerman. Trayvon was 6ft 3in, a football player meaning an athlete in fit condition and he was not a weak person by any means. Zimmerman was fat and out of shape... it's his being fat that the left addresses as being bigger than Trayvon but being fat and out of shape against someone physically fit means the person who is physically fit has the advantage in a fight.

If you do not stop, think and start telling people to wait... then you are no different than millions of whites in the past who believed black men were guilty because of how the media addressed the story and when the black man was killed... either cheered or withdrew shocked by the horror they knew they had cheered on but hadn't really understood the consequences because they let their rage speak for them and not their intellect.

It makes you no different than those white people in the past you described as the most evil and vile people in our country... and now, you are no different than they are.

I believe Zimmerman should not have shot Trayvon and that when dispatchers told him to cease involvement... he didn't listen. I don't know that, I simply feel it and you are the same.

What makes me different is I know what the media is doing and they aren't going to make me hate and call for the death of George Zimmerman. I will let the system work and if it fails with an acquittal after facts are presented proving guilt... then I will cry out in rage.

I am proud to be an Independent Centrist capable of thinking for myself and not following anyone I do not believe in...

And I believe what you people are doing is dead wrong!

Let's just hope you don't learn the hard way just how wrong you are because George Zimmerman gets killed.

I believe Zimmerman killed Trayvon and should not have done it... I also believe it is possible Trayvon heard him calling police and attacked Zimmerman.

I am ashamed of all of you who call yourself Americans crying out for Zimmerman to be killed or arrested when the system hasn't had the time to do it's work where an arrest, an indictment and conviction might be achieved. He will be out on bail no matter what until convicted and that will not satisfy you as what you want is blood... and that's what whites did in the past for which you branded all whites as race haters.

And what's worse... you're making yourselves look like dimwitted idiots because white supremists are enjoying what you are doing, the very people you attack as haters are watching you devolve into the same mindless hatred you accuse them of.

Welcome to Hatefest USA... now go get your sheets, there's a lynching to get over with and a bounty to be collected.

• heirsoftheking 2012/04/06 13:09:34
    heirsoftheking
    +4
    Destroy NBC, ABC, and CNN. They started it.

• jack_kazim 2012/11/20 05:33:45
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/04/08 11:47:49
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    The media embraced race hate narrative despite having to create misleading facts to make their case. Most crimes require discerning facts, hearing witness statements, and weighing he said, she said dialogue. Not NBC said this, just as CNN and ABC did, so that story must be better info than any witnesses could add. Hype & Chains.
    This was an unfortunate incident for both families.
  • sunniday 2012/04/07 04:33:20
    sunniday
    There is really NO racial problem in U.S. today.Black,white,red,& yellow all work together,shop together,eat together some even marry,or date.But you listen to the news & its all hate Martin/Zimmerman case is a good example,2 people where there 1 is dead the
    other in hiding,but the press KNOWS all there's beem trial,conviction,sentence given & no one has seen a court room.Today [GOOD FRIDAY] there is a man hanging on a cross
    on a street corner says he represents T Martin who was sacrificed for the black brothers.
    That to me is sacroligious,We believe Christ died on the cross for us & rose on EASTER
    morning to say a mear man is the same as CHRIST is NOT right.There is far to much HATE in the world now,GOD does not believe that should be his creations way.
    I Agree
    +1
    Well said Chaos - well written and fair
  • Mike 2012/04/06 15:53:35 (edited)
    +3
    Well written with good honest factual information. Nothing like the haters and lame stream media reported

One of Stalins best weapons was to divide and conquer - sound like Barry
  • robinswebnest 2012/04/06 14:39:24
    I Agree
    robinswebnest
    +1
    I think this is the first time I can say that I agree with everything in this comment. I mean that on SH, most bloggers have some little thing that I don't agree with....you, on the other hand, nailed it dead on. Thank you.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/06 13:27:33
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I read the police report. There were plenty of witnesses to what happened. If not for all the witnesses, Zimmerman would be in jail or on bail.
    I'll rely on what the many different witnesses said before the race baiting leftwing media or a bunch of leftwing racists.
    BTW, the KKK was formed, and is STILL owned, by the Democrat Party. http://hamptonroads.com/2012/...
  • CAPISCE 2012/04/06 13:22:14
    I Agree
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Good News/Bad news. First the good news: Excellent job by author of this post who nailed it--now the bad news, Choaskitty will never get a job in the national Liberal bias media telling the truth
  • heirsoftheking 2012/04/06 13:09:34
    heirsoftheking
    +4
  • All American 2012/04/06 11:44:36
    All American
    +4
    Facts and the truth don't matter to liberals.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/04/06 09:43:47
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +2
    There are still alot of open questions in this case, and lynch mob justice isn't justice. It takes time to investigate, and decide whether or not there is reasonable cause to pursue criminal charges. We just don't know yet who was guilty of what. But whatever happens, the parties should be judged on their actions, not their race.
  • I just want justice and I don't support the hate I see against Zimmerman
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTisdragonflyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    Ok I want justice but I want it all investigated and want the radicals to hush up and let the justice system do their job..
  • H H 2012/04/06 06:24:57
    H H
    Really, I'd prefer to have all of the Third World gone. I'm tired of their crimes, their lies, their noise, their culture, and the high costs to society to pay for their problems.
  • KilrQueen 2012/04/06 06:18:33
    I Agree
    KilrQueen
    +1
    I couldn't have said it better myself....thank you
  • Howler 2012/04/06 03:41:18
    Howler
    +3
    But, when is there ever justice in politics?...And this case has certainly become drowned in politics -- Media-driven, race-baiting, left-wing, Progressive style.

So disgusting IMO.
  • Angel 2012/04/06 03:20:26
    I Agree
    Angel
    +4
    I agree with most of everything here, I blame obama for most of this and his my son would look like Trayvon, that was the most ignorant thing he has ever said and he says ignorant stuff every day....if the media and the black panthers want to call Zimmerman white, they need to call obama something other than black....
  • rightside 2012/04/05 21:37:40
    rightside
    +4
    jackson and sharpton and bama need to shut their mouths. They don't give a rats patootie about this case, just showing blacks that they are on their side, even when its wrong.
    Shame on everyone for making blanket statements when they really don't know all the facts.
    Shame on those calling for Zimmerman to be arrested when the investigation isn't over.
    Shame on those calling it a hate crime!
  • kudabux 2012/04/05 15:24:12
    kudabux
    +4
    This statement in your rant makes no sense: "I also believe it is possible Trayvon heard him calling police and attacked Zimmerman."

In cases like these, we will probably never know the truth. I have witnessed from personal experience "dead men tell no tales" and the neighborhood police protecting the living
    person who tried to run from the scene and was guilty as hell. I cannot go into this any further.
  • Latti I... kudabux 2012/04/05 15:35:37
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    Yeah, I didn't get that either.

Zimmerman Tray

http://www.foxnews.com/us/201...

Tray at 17:

yeah httpwww foxnews comus201 tray 17 yeah httpwww foxnews comus201 tray 17 yeah httpwww foxnews comus201 tray 17 yeah httpwww foxnews comus201 tray 17
  • relic kudabux 2012/04/06 23:50:09
    relic
    +1
    HIS statement made no sense? I reread yours over and over and still couldn't figure it out.
  • kudabux relic 2012/04/07 00:02:40
    kudabux
    I feel sorry for you
  • relic kudabux 2012/04/07 01:24:35
    relic
    +1
    Don't. I'm fine. It's you that seems worrisome.
  • sunniday kudabux 2012/04/07 04:53:46
    sunniday
    I have worked in gated comunities & any stranger who is walking in the comunity exspecally with a hoodie on rain or shine the patrol is called,some of these officers are wanta be cops
    without police training & this could easily happen. not a hate crime just a stupid one.
  • Andy 2012/04/05 15:12:27
    Andy
    +1
    So much hate...and so little truth to back it. Wait and see before passing judgement!!
  • jacktown kid 2012/04/05 14:51:36
    jacktown kid
    get it done before it is get out of control
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/04/05 14:22:08 (edited)
  • edifyguy 2012/04/05 13:33:45
    edifyguy
    +3
    As usual, a well-thought-out and irrefutable discourse. I hope people wake up and realize how right you are!
  • Nathan edifyguy 2012/04/05 14:58:38
    Nathan
    +1
    The media manipulates the population daily. Whoever has the money, the media will whore itself out to them. Corporations and governments use Fox and CNN or the NY Times for their good press. They are basically just mouth pieces of government and the owning class. This is a non-story. Why isn't there more coverage of the militarization of the police in this country. It seems like police have been told to trample on our rights and just be thugs against us. Where are the real stories, like how the banks stole trillions. Or the scam of the Federal Reserve? People need to stop watching the tv and reading the mainstream papers, and start reading NON-PARTISAN news online. AP and Reuters are just as bad sometimes. There are easy ways to find out the true news online.

Enough with the two-party system and the stupid division it causes. The headline of this article is ridiculous. Stop calling half the nation "liberals" and the other "conservatives." Guess what? People have diverse opinions and each individual does not fit in to a predefined mold you have of them. Take people as they are and stop with the simplistic labels to group large amounts of people together into one object in your mind. You can judge a made up group of people in your head, but it is harder to judg...

Enough with the two-party system and the stupid division it causes. The headline of this article is ridiculous. Stop calling half the nation "liberals" and the other "conservatives." Guess what? People have diverse opinions and each individual does not fit in to a predefined mold you have of them. Take people as they are and stop with the simplistic labels to group large amounts of people together into one object in your mind. You can judge a made up group of people in your head, but it is harder to judge a large group of individuals and takes more bran power to sort out all the information. All that information though, is good for democracy. We need new and different viewpoints more than ever. We need new, regular poor or middle-class people, who are united for the people, like a new populist movement, and get them into every position of congress. If we can figure out how to do that, then we will be on the path to victory. It all starts with uniting this giant group of free-minded individuals, rather than dividing with labels and collectivism. Let's all be free to follow our own paths; No matter how much we may disagree with them.
  • edifyguy Nathan 2012/04/06 14:12:47
    edifyguy
    Well, I ate my Wheaties when I was a kid, so I have developed lots of "bran power." :D

While it is true that not everyone fits tidily into two categories, it is also true that most people view government more like one of two views. Conservatives agree with the American Founders that government's functions should be few and unintrusive, dealing mainly with the protection of its population from enemies foreign and domestic, and providing a few basic economic necessities, such as currency. So-called "liberals" (better called "progressives") believe that the American Founders are hopelessly outdated, and we would all be much better off if we abandoned their constitutionally-delineated limited government in favor of a government that is a provider of all needs to all people, be it food to the destitute, drugs to the ailing, or protection from being insulted. These two views are at war with each other in this country right now, and have been for at least 100 years.

We are NOT a Democracy, nor should we be. Benjamin Franklin was asked by the old woman after the Constitutional Convention, "Well, what have you given us?" His reply was a dire warning: "A Republic, if you can keep it." They hated the idea of a democracy, and warned us against it. Democrat was an epithet! If you cal...

We are NOT a Democracy, nor should we be. Benjamin Franklin was asked by the old woman after the Constitutional Convention, "Well, what have you given us?" His reply was a dire warning: "A Republic, if you can keep it." They hated the idea of a democracy, and warned us against it. Democrat was an epithet! If you called someone a democrat, you were describing them as "one who panders to the crude and mindless whims of the masses." Guess what? The Democrat party does that today, and always has. We WERE a Republic; a nation in which the LAW was supreme. Certain forces want desperately to change this, so they are working at undermining it by convincing children that this is a Democracy through our horrible Dewey-"improved" education system. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

You are right about some of the very real abuses of the government, but none of them would have been possible had the original model of limited Federal government been properly followed. If these abuses frighten you, you should be working hard to replace the people in positions for which you may vote with people who respect the Constitutional limitations placed upon government. Otherwise, you'll get more abuses, in the name of hero-provider government.

I hope my "bran power" has made you think a little.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/04/05 06:37:19
    I Agree
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    There are very few people that are really worthy of sitting on a jury these days.
  • chaoski... Annie~P... 2012/04/05 08:37:13
    chaoskitty123
    +2
    true but by the end of this, Zimmerman may never see a courtroom either because the media blitz so distorts the case he could never be tried or evidence could never be gathered properly... or he never lives to get to trial thanks to those calling for his blood to be spilled.
  • Annie~P... chaoski... 2012/04/05 09:17:16 (edited)
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Heard an interview with his Father tonight. Feel empathy for Zimmerman and his whole family.

Spelling
  • banzaibuckaroo 2012/04/05 05:56:36
    banzaibuckaroo
    +2
    We all know, if the Police did a complete investigation, this entire issue would have been no bigger than a city reported case.
  • chaoski... banzaib... 2012/04/05 08:35:47
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    They weren't given a chance. Before we even knew anything about it, the media was reporting a white adult had shot a black child dead. Once that news hit, everyone jumped the gun and went nuts with it. Police immediately fell under pressure like the Jon Benet Ramsey case as the media and community wanted answers. The police released information trying to prevent further violence before their case was fully investigated and that became proof they were lying as their story changed based on the changing facts being learned. They should have put a tight lid on things and said nothing but the media was acting irresponsibly making up facts as they went and if you have seen the anger out there, you know it's an explosive situation police have to try to diffuse or lose control of things. A police officer is seen putting something in his pocket... immediately people are screaming he was hiding or removing evidence when it could have been something he dropped and put it in his pocket so he wouldn't lose it.

The entire thing is out of control thanks to the media and as i point out, where is this coverage when up to 93% of all young black men are killed by other black men? Had the media known the shooter was Hispanic, they wouldn't even have covered the story... they only covered it becau...

The entire thing is out of control thanks to the media and as i point out, where is this coverage when up to 93% of all young black men are killed by other black men? Had the media known the shooter was Hispanic, they wouldn't even have covered the story... they only covered it because the first reports said a white adult shot a black child.

I think Zimmerman did not listen to dispatchers when he was told to cease involvement and that led to the shooting. However, it could be just as true that Traymon overheard him talking to police and attacked Zimmerman angry because he thought he was going to be arrested.

We don't know and the reason is the media interfered in the process and the political left went with the flow thinking Zimmerman was guilty before knowing any facts. As a Centrist, I don't support either side but i do know it's not the political right inflaming the situation crying out against Zimmerman and i do know white supremists are enjoying the irony that they jumped the gun thinking the shooter was a white man and are stuck in a situation they can't get out of when they learned the shooter was Hispanic. Even if Zimmerman is part white, white racists view him as a mutt and as polluting the white race so they would be right there screaming for Zimmermans head just for sh*ts and giggles that it's the left and civil rights advocates doing this to Zimmerman.

The police might have their investigation done by now and Zimmerman might be in jail indicted for murder if not for the media exploiting the story they thought was a white man shooting a black child.
  • banzaib... chaoski... 2012/04/05 17:58:43 (edited)
    banzaibuckaroo
    really, this event happen on Feburay 26, and this didn't become a National story until a couple of weeks later. The police had more than enough time to get an complete investigation
  • taitaFalcon23 2012/04/05 05:42:09 (edited)
    taitaFalcon23
    +3
    the whole thing has become convoluted and therefore confusing. But I have to say, that as a black man - I've never felt more insecure in my life over being mistaken for being the 'boogyman'. In fact, 23 of the 50 states say anyone I 'scare' by my presence just standing there, is free to skip the arrest, the court proceedings and move right on over the execuction phase without address or repeal of that decision. I f going by statistics - the shooting victims are invariably non-white; shot by a non-black. I am a 20 yr military vet with sons in the service. I've lost the faith that I am free to travel to any state I want and survive.

Whites are 45 percent of the US population, Hispanics are about 13 percent, and Asians make up about 3%. Yet blacks at about 12% make up about 75% of unarmed victims gunned down.

It's not that we all 'run' the streets getting into trouble. Kenneth Chamberlain, a 68 yr old VN vet was unarmed and gunned down at his front door by police when his LifeAlert pendant sent out its alert to a medical emergency the last week of Mar. '12. None of the cops were detained; taken off duty or otherwise investigated. It's like a way to eliminate black people thru legally executing them is now authorized.
  • chaoski... taitaFa... 2012/04/05 08:23:23
    chaoskitty123
    Long reply (sorry, I can be longwinded at times as I write like I talk but talking is quicker)

You are correct however but consider this. By some estimates up to 93% of all black Americans killed are killed by other black Americans. Chicago alone has had upwards of a hundred young black men killed so far this year and is it not odd that the media only addresses these type of things when the race of the perpetrator is thought to be white and the victim is black.

My point there, and I have made it many times to no avail, is that the media is addressing this specific case due to the race of the perpetrator. Had the killer been a black man, they wouldn't have even covered the story outside the local community where the shooting took place and requests to men like Al Sharpton and Jessi Jackson for help would have been ignored.

There is a huge problem with violence within the black community and it is often much higher than any other group in the country. We need to address this but because i am white, if I even try I am accused of racism and stereotyping.

So how do I address the media refusing to cover the other 80% to 93% of cases where the shooter of a young black child was an adult black man?

I can't.

What happened to Kings message of integration? Since the 70's, it's been all but ab...

I can't.

What happened to Kings message of integration? Since the 70's, it's been all but abandoned by the black community and if you research, you'll find many cases where whites addressing issues trying to promote integration are accused of racism because they're trying to force black Americans to do what black Americans themselves alone should choose.

Blacks who integrate are far less likely to be victims of crime or violence, have more opportunities, get better educations, are more affluent and ironically... are less likely to be victims of racism. These are all facts civil rights groups admit are true.

The stereotypes about black Americans are no different than stereotypes about white Americans. Are all whites racists? No, they aren't. Do all whites hate blacks? No they don't.

Does a white supremist care who causes harm to a black person as long as harm happens to a black person?

Think about that question very hard because I'm going to tell you why so much discrimination still happens and why so little has changed since the 60's.

Research JFK before he became President. He always supported the Dixiecrats and even voted against the 1958 CVA. The Liberals turned against him and Eleanor Roosevelt herself led the charge trying to keep JFK from every winning or being re elected to political office. When he ran for President, he chose LBJ as his VP to win the Dixiecrat vote. LBJ, the man who said he would give Democrats ownership of the black vote for the next 200 years at a time Democrats didn't want the black vote... they wanted to deny blacks the right to vote altogether. The Neocons at this time were still Democrats and they called themselves Liberals interchangeably with Neocon because they began as Liberals who broke away from them during the Great Depression thinking they were being taken over by Communists and Socialists who they blamed for the Great Depression.

When LBJ became President, the Neocons began switching parties. Neocons may be a lot of things, but they weren't racists and LBJ's support for the counter culture and racist Democrats turned them against him. They knew JFK had also done this but supported him because they believed in him as he was one of their own in regard to economics and wealth... Neocons often were among the wealthy elite in the Democratic Party. As the Neocons switched parties, Democrats lost millions of voters and much of their corporate backing. If they didn't act fast, the remaining rightwing Democrats would follow after them and the Liberal counter culture would have essentially killed the Democratic Party as it never would have the power to win elections. in fact, during the 70's, Republicans for the first time in decades began winning power across the country.

The hippies and civil rights activists knew they had been sold out by the left but didn't know how. What they did was make a deal with the devil forming an alliance with the very people they had been fighting... the Dixiecrats and racist Democrats. Need proof? Research the leaders of the Dixiecrats and known racists... they didn't switch parties. Strom Thurmond is often used to prove that the Dixiecrats switched parties. he switched because he supported Goldwater for President and the Dixiecrats in South Carolina blacklisted him so he could never win elected office in SC as a Democrat ever again... so he became a Republican.

Watch the movie Brubaker starring Robert Redford as it was set in that period. He played an idealist who was sent to an Arkansas prison by the new leftwing leadership trying to bring about change in the prison systems. He discovers many evils before confronting the warden and then taking over as warden himself. He begins creating change and is then betrayed by the very people who put him there as they express how they had made an alliance with the people responsible for the mess and that over time they would remove these people through elections and then have the power to bring about change... it didn't happen.

Look at Obama. His opposition has been accused of racism since day one by people who admit had they elected a white Democrat, the white Democrat would have been treated the same way as Obama... then where's the racism as that's party politics and Conservative Republicans are not supposed to blindly support a Liberal Democrat President right... it just doesn't work that way. There is racism against Obama but it's not just from some Republicans, it's also from some Democrats as well... even some known Democrats. In fact, those supporting Obama do so viewing his skin color and that of his opposition as the sole reason they oppose him... then who is making a judgment based on race?

My point is this. Since black voters largely switched parties becoming Democrats, the black on black murder and crime rate has exploded. In just one year, you will find as much black on black violence as the entire period of white on black violence during segregation combined.

Remember my question... does a white supremist care who harms a black man as long as a black man is harmed. Then research to see what became of the Dixiecrats as they did not leave the Democratic Party but continued to win election until the retired, were finally defeated or died in office. these are the people who wanted harm to happen to black people and instead of purging them, the political left made deals with them allowing their beliefs to survive until the present day in the Democratic Party.

When JFK created Affirmative Action, it was to tear down walls which denied black Americans opportunities and to fight racism. Under Jim Crow, a white man with no experience would be hired over a black man with 30 years of experience who was best qualified and deserving of the job. JFK warned that this is as far as it should go because he understood the danger of showing favoritism to black Americans based on their race and he viewed it as no different than Jim Crow reversed to favor black people who had no experience or ability for a job would be hired instead of a non black person with 30 years experience who was the most qualified for the job. And yet, the very people who created Jim Crow took over Affirmative Action and that's what they made of it.

When we addressed segregation we only addressed one side as there were countless black community leaders who worked hand in hand with white segregationists convincing black Americans to remain in their segregated communities. The last wars against white imposed segregation didn't even take place in the South, they took place in Northern cities like Boston Massachusetts, JFK's own state, as northern whites thought desegregation only applied to the South... not the North. Segregation actually began in the North, then shifted South after the civil war.

Now I know you may not agree with me taitafalcon as many black Americans have difficulty with what I say. I never follow what others say and I do not support any political ideology or party other than my own personal beliefs as an Independent Centrist. I always research what I say and the fact most cannot dispute what I say generally proves me correct as the answers and views I provide aren't that hard to find.

My view is we are all one people. Our future is together whether some like it or not. Black Americans are not going anywhere regardless of what whites want no different than white Americans aren't going anywhere no matter what Native Americans want. 200 years from now, we will all still be here together (our descendants) just as today... but are we going to have the same blame and division as today?

Go back to Obama a moment.

He never once voted against Bush as a US Senator, he almost always voted for what Bush wanted and even voted several times in favor of cloture to create Bush legislation with almost all Democrats united against Bush, when Bush needed Democrat votes it was Obama that got them for him

http://www.democraticundergro...

His voting record is overwhelmingly rightwing and he ran his entire career promising to repeal the Patriot Act or at least remove it's three worst provisions... yet as President, when these three worst provisions were about to expire, it was Obama who fought to renew them even with Republicans willing to allow them to expire.

Why do so many black Americans support Obama when he has yet to achieve or do anything substantial for them and he is effectively supporting the very things black Americans used to claim proved Bush was a racist? he voted against womens rights issues, civil rights issues and even voted to promote people he knew supported waterboarding openly who later came under investigation with Obama claiming to know nothing about it.

My point in the Zimmerman case is to illustrate how when the media thought it was a white adult killing a black child, they jumped the gun and turned it into a three ring circus... but had they known it was a Hispanic man, we all know they wouldn't have covered the case at all. Likewise, if it was just another black man killing a black child, they wouldn't have cared.

They don't give a damn about you or any black Americans... they only care about the ratings they knew they would get covering this as a white on black crime.

I care, I sincerely and without question care.

I point out how black women have abortions at two and three times the rate of white women. I then point out that Planned Parenthood is behind this and how Margaret Sanger, the woman who created Planned Parenthood was a devout racist who shared many of Hitlers views but thought killing "undesirables" after they were born was cruel... she instead supported convincing them to have abortions and for adults to sterilize themselves. She was also an elitist who viewed poor whites as mentally ill and breeding like cockroaches... this is why Planned Parenthood targets poor white and minority communities as her charter remains the charter of Planned Parenthood to this very day.

But you cannot get the left to accept this even if you can get them to admit it's 100% true. Sanger left us her written works telling us with no question she was a racist and her motivations for creating Planned Parenthood.

If I were a racist, why point this out as white racists love this. They support Pro Life only where whites are concerned... not blacks or other minorities.

A new day is dawning Taitafalcon and more and more people are beginning to listen to what I say.

You point oit that blacks make up 12% of the population but make up 75% of the shooting victims... who pulls the trigger on that 75%? By an overwhelming huge number... it's almost all black on black but the media doesn't care to cover that fact because it doesn't get ratings and for the sake of ratings, George Zimmerman may be killed and none of us know if he's guilty or not because we only know what the media tells us... and the media's been lying to us from the very first moment they told us it was white on black.

Consider what I say as if our future is together, isn't it time we started working on that future together instead of blaming and racebaiting? That's the main reason I mention Obama in my reply as that's been all his supporters have done since he was elected... but check his voting record as he's no Liberal and he does not support them. The only reason Republicans in Washington DC oppose him is Obama's supporters attacking their support base so if they support Obama, they're likely to be voted out of office as Obama talks like a Liberal to win the Liberal vote... and Republicans hear that talk loud and clear. His leftwing supporters went so far that they began attacking rightwing Democrats splitting the Democratic Party against itself when initially, they were united and possessed a super majority to do whatever they wanted as Republicans didn't even have enough votes to filibuster.

The left did this in 1992 with Clinton with the exact same results as Obama in 2008. Two years of Democrats saying they were going to save the world and didn't need Republicans to do it, two years of Republicans saying do it then by saying no to everything Clinton and Obama wanted. But Clinton was a Centrist Democrat, not a Liberal and after the beating Democrats took in 1994, Clinton shifted to the center-right, Obama didn't after the beating Democrats suffered in 2010. Obama could have been a better President had the left not shifted to the extreme left attacking not just the right, but Moderates and Centrists as well.

I want justice in the Trayvon Martin case. I have said from day 1 that I think Zimmerman ignored police dispatchers telling him to cease involvement and this led to the shooting.

The troubling thing is what happened after with all the hate, the accusations, attacks, calls to kill Zimmerman, demands he be arrested when the case doesn't present us with any facts where that logically can be done atm, the bounty by the New Black Panthers... and the entire time I just know white supremists are laughing their heads off at how utterly out of control and insane this has become.

I have mentioned the Jon Benet Ramsey case to point out that this type of behavior can in fact result in no convictions because media and community action destroy any ability police have to do an investigation the way it should be done. The very fact things are happening like they are could prevent Zimmerman from ever being convicted even if he admitted he did it because it would be argued he was scared for his very life and safety of his family due to the mob mentality demanding his death.

We will not see justice of any kind for the victim or the accused if the media doesn't lay off and people don't stop these attacks as this is exactly how things used to be when it was black Americans targeted by the media inciting this behavior with distortions and lies uncaring they were inflaming things to a point where it was almost inevitable the black man in question would be killed by racist vigilantes.

I do agree with you and I know it is much harder for a black man than a white man in this country... but the mark of success is that black Americans don't give up and get themselves out of places which breed only despair and helplessness. I believe in the dream of Martin Luther king jr as it isn't dead as long as we hold it in our hearts... even as so many have forgotten it in their minds.
  • taitaFa... chaoski... 2012/04/05 14:14:55
    taitaFalcon23
    +2
    okay, one more black man killed thru misunderstaning is 'normal' so I guess I have no concern coming...thanks
  • Justin.Long 2012/04/05 05:40:49
    Justin.Long
    +1
    I don't think what Zimmerman did was right but nor do I think he hunted Martian down like a dog like some seemingly love saying

I say let justice be done by the justice system

2014/09/23 00:31:10