A list of Obama's lies

Welshtaff 2012/05/06 11:40:46

Below is a list of Obama’s documented lies so far with the most recent lies first. If you see we are missing a documented lie Submit the lie here.

Lies During Third Year
In his 2012 State of the Union Address, President Obama said that American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years.
www.breitbart.com

I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever
Obama aided Islamic Extremists take over of Egypt/ Libya – Weapons pour into Gaza

Virtually every Senate Republican voted against the tax cut last week
Examiner

“Every idea that we’ve put forward are ones that traditionally have been supported by Democrats and Republicans alike.”
Like Raising taxes?

Obama met highly qualified out of work teacher Robert Baroz
He wasn’t out of work and Obama never met him.

GOP Responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing
Dems Rejected Jobs Bill

You have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach. Eighty percent of the American people support an approach that includes revenues and includes cuts. So the notion that somehow the American people aren’t sold is not the problem
Gallup Poll: Only 69%

These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills.
Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama

Jobs Bill Paid for
Seems not so much Paid for

Then you’ve got their(GOP)which is dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance
Barack Obama, campaiging in Asheville, NC, 10/17/11

I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.
American.com

USA producing more oil than ever before
Petroleum Insights

Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
Department of Homeland Security says 5%

Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
National Taxpayers Union

Lies During Second Year
Obama claimed the SCOTUS decision in Citizens United v. FEC, “open[ed] the floodgates for special interests — including foreign corporations — to spend without limit in our elections.
nationalreview.com

No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law
Obama Lies to Keep Czars

No “boots” on the ground Libya
Anyone that has worked with the AC-130 gunship can tell you, you need spotters to let aircraft know where the targets are. Usually it is Special Forces, Rangers etc trained for this mission. It’s CIA Agents in Libya on the ground

Reform will also rein in the abuse and excess that nearly brought down our financial system. It will finally bring transparency to the kinds of complex, risky transactions that helped trigger the financial crisis.
Obama Lies About Financial Reform Bill

All Americans WILL BE were, “surprised, disappointed and angry” about lockerbie bomber
Obama Memo

I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops
Obama’s Schedule

The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
Campaign and Presidency

If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
TownHall

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”
U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans

We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
Obama’s oval office speech in June 2010

Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.
Arizona Immigration Law

Doctors choose amputation because they get better compensation. Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
Claims never documented

The Health Care Package will pay for itself
Time

Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
Hmm Immigration?

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
Democratic Debate Lies

Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas
Video Proof

I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.

I got the Message from Massachusetts
Daily Bail

Lies During First Year
We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs.” – caught cooking the books and now changed to ‘jobs supported’ versus ‘created/saved’
AP fact Checker

Number one, we inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit. … That wasn’t me.” – Congress, under Democratic control in 2007 and 2008, controlled the purse strings that led to the deficit Obama inherited.Obama supported the emergency bailout package in Bush’s final months — a package Democratic leaders wanted to make bigger.
AP fact Checker

Collective salvation
Obama calls himself a Christian

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Obama Inauguration. 20 Jan 2009

Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term
Associated Press Video

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span
Obama Lies

As President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide
ABC

Recovery Act will save or create jobs
ABC News

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
Obama Lies

No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus
CNN

I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
Specator.Org

We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
Obama Lies

I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
NPR

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year
Council on Foreign Relations.

Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes
List of Tax Promise Violations

2008 Campaign Lies
No more wiretapping of citizens
Youtube

Mr. Ayers as “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” but “not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.
News Busters

I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Obama campaign would accept public funding
ABC

Minimum Wage will increase to $9.50/hr
A Socialist

Ann Dunham spent the months before her death in 1995 fighting with insurance companies that sought to deny her the coverage she needed to pay for treatment.
Mounting Heath Care Lies

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical
Dreams of My Father – A radical Socialist.

Would have the most transparent administration in History
Cato Institute

We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way.
Boston Globe

I have visited all 57 states.
Snopes

I’ll get rid of earmarks
Source: Any bill passed during presidency

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.
Campaign Speech

My father served in World War II.
The Videos and the Facts

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009
News Video

Seniors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes
YouTube

Would not vote for any bill supporting troop funding without a firm withdrawal commitment from the Bush Administration.
He has done nothing but continue the Bush admins strategy and to explain how the “surges total failure” has now become his greatest achievement.

Present Votes Are Common In Illinois
NPR

I Won Michigan
Huffington Post

I won Nevada
The Nation

I don’t Have Lobbyists
US News

My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad
Crooks and Liars

I Have Always Been Against Iraq
Washington Post

My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country
CNN

Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
Obama Campaign Video

I Barely Know Rezko
Sun Times

My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church
ABC News

Submit A lie
Are we missing a lie on the list? Submit the lie and your source below:

• txDON'T... Roger47 2012/05/08 20:36:04
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Your link is bad - try again.
  • Seonag txDON'T... 2012/05/10 12:37:18
    Seonag
    +2
    Notice he's ignoring the replies and your request for a good link? Because he knows he was just spinning the WH misinformation and twisting of the facts to suit themselves.
  • txDON'T... Seonag 2012/05/10 21:22:38
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Thank you Seonag - wondered what the delay was about.
  • zbacku 2012/05/07 05:37:46
    zbacku
    +10
    I have come up with a couple promise he has kept.
    He promised to BANKRUPT the coal industry.
    He promised to 'change' America. What most didn't know, that promise was to 'change' America into his Marxist image.
  • johnnyg zbacku 2012/05/07 17:50:28
    johnnyg
    +3
    He did promise to start wars without congress permission.
  • zbacku johnnyg 2012/05/07 17:55:56
    zbacku
    +4
    Congress OK'd the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    They did not OK the military actions in Libya and Egypt.
    Bush was President for the first two.
    Obama was president for the last two.

Obama also promised to cut the deficit in half. How did that work out?
    $5 TRILLION more debt.
  • johnnyg zbacku 2012/05/07 18:05:19
    johnnyg
    +3
    Thanks for proving my point.
  • txDON'T... zbacku 2012/05/08 20:38:52
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    The only thing amiss in your post was that it should have all been in CAPS! :D
  • txDON'T... johnnyg 2012/05/08 00:00:13
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +3
    Yeah! He and Leon Panetta said they would seek the wisdom of the UN and THEN come and TELL Congress what they planned to do. That is breaking the Oath of Office. Isn't that breach alone worthy of Impeachment?
  • zbacku 2012/05/07 05:32:11
  • Username? What's that? 2012/05/07 05:18:38
  • Darnel 2012/05/07 04:42:33
    Darnel
    +3
    57 states mis statement was "a lie"?
    Name a more transparent administration please.

SMH.

No heat but sometimes people have stuff to say about the wrong stuff and end up looking like they are scrabbling for ANYTHINg to justify their position.

Yes I'm pro Obama,.. (Anti- Dem/Rep - Anti - Congress, But Pro Obama)

But using the standards you are using here, I could probably find twice the "lies" with Both Bushes, Clinton, and even Reagan - I have to wonder what the point is here.

For example, I heard the President brag that we are less reliant on foriegn oil. I did look it up and we are,.. we are importing less. Digging deeper I did find that the status quo remains as far as oil companies refusing to drill where they have leases - yet howling because they can't get more leases - and the LEASES they have acted on now that have been granted over the last SIX years IS THE PRIMARY REASON WHY WE ARE LESS RELIENT ON FORIEGN OIL.

So how exactly was that one a lie?

Nvm,.. I'd like to debate it but have a strong feeling that this is one of those threads where folk would rather just agree that Everything you listed was true.

Peace.
  • zbacku Darnel 2012/05/07 05:33:33
    zbacku
    +7
    Oops, I raved you. Bummer. 'Anti-Dem'??????????? Pro Obama??? So you're a Marxist. Great.
  • Darnel zbacku 2012/05/08 01:54:38
    Darnel
    +1
    (chuckle)
    Whatever you tell yourself to get thru the day.
    No heat,.. but I doubt you know what one is,.. let alone have the ability to name one from one post.
  • txDON'T... zbacku 2012/05/08 20:42:07
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Funny, zbacku, I checked to see who Raved Darnel and saw your thumbnail, glad to know it was an error! :D
  • johnnyg Darnel 2012/05/07 17:56:25
    johnnyg
    +3
    You and Obama are almost the same, (Anti- Dem/Rep - Anti - Congress, But Pro Obama) Too bad the bankers will not throw money at you. We are less reliant on foriegn oil because no one can afford it. They can drill for oil all they want. When your boy will not approve building new refineries, it does no good.
  • Darnel johnnyg 2012/05/08 02:10:33
    Darnel
    +1
    Interesting theory,.. "Less reliant because we can't afford it?" How does that work anyway?
    You guys have jokes today.

Still no heat,.. But The President has NEVER been in line to "approve" Building New refineries.
    " In 1970 President Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) by Executive Order. An executive order is an order issued by a government's chief executive, intended to give attention to a certain law or body of laws and directs federal agencies how to implement them. The formation of EPA marked a dramatic change in national policy regarding the control of air pollution. Whereas previous federal involvement had been mostly in advisory and educational roles, the new EPA emphasized stringent enforcement of air pollution laws. The EPA was assigned the daunting task of repairing the damage already done to the natural environment and establishing new criteria to guide Americans in making a cleaner environment a reality. A few weeks later the United States Congress passed the Clean Air Act Amendments (CAAA) of 1970. The passage of the CAAA of 1970 marked the beginning of modern efforts to control air pollution."

"Congress authorizes certain government agencies -- including EPA -- to create regulations. Regulations set specific rules about what is legal a...

You guys have jokes today.

"Congress authorizes certain government agencies -- including EPA -- to create regulations. Regulations set specific rules about what is legal and what isn't. For example, a regulation issued by EPA to implement the Clean Air Act might state what levels of a pollutant -- such as sulfur dioxide -- are safe. It would tell industries how much sulfur dioxide they can legally emit into the air, and what the penalty will be if they emit too much. Once the regulation is in effect, EPA then works to help people comply with the law and to enforce it. "

All that to say this:

Stop Whining about Obama running the EPA and look toward the Congress for Giving the EPA the power to be butts,.. The best the president CAN DO is yea or nay new laws and point at whom should set and enforce them,... NOT yea or Nay whether an Oil refinery is going to open or not.

To be blunt,... If you want the EPA to relax standards on clean Air, Water, and Soil to allow fast opening of oil refineries and power plants, you need to go through channels,.. then maybe go live next to power plants that don't have to sweat pollution.
  • johnnyg Darnel 2012/05/08 15:39:13
    johnnyg
    +2
    Nixon the crook made up an un-constitutional department, and the scum govt. continue it.
  • Farnsworth 2012/05/07 03:21:29
    Farnsworth
    +9
    Nice list, to bad Republicans in general are to gutless to pound Obama on his lies.
  • diane RN Farnsworth 2012/05/07 03:30:24
    diane RN
    +8
    I agree!! That is something i dont get. Mccain was SO easy on him. It made me sick, hope Romney will be better at the attacks than Mccain.
  • Farnsworth diane RN 2012/05/07 03:34:06
    Farnsworth
    +6
    I'm unsure of Romney. I'll be surprised if he does. He didn't have a problem running his Republican opponents into the dirt, hope he shows the same amount of fury toward obama.
  • diane RN Farnsworth 2012/05/07 03:39:05 (edited)
    diane RN
    +5
    I know there is a concern that if he starts coming down hard on Obama that it will backfire and people will feel like "The big bad wealthy republican" is picking on the "poor black liberal guy" who is trying to do whats best for the countries poor and middle class. Its a tough call. Personally, I would let him have it .......
  • Farnsworth diane RN 2012/05/07 03:41:07
    Farnsworth
    +6
    I thought that, just didn't type it...

Yeah, he's picking on the black guy. Precisely.
  • diane RN Farnsworth 2012/05/07 03:43:41
    diane RN
    +4
    Unfortunately race, income and class warfare is the current rave....were going to have to see how this whole thing plays out...
  • txDON'T... diane RN 2012/05/08 20:47:40
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Absotootly Diane!
  • txDON'T... diane RN 2012/05/08 00:05:50
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +3
    AMEN Diane.
  • johnnyg Farnsworth 2012/05/07 17:57:06
    johnnyg
    +4
    Because they are lock step with him.
  • txDON'T... Farnsworth 2012/05/08 00:05:27
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +3
    Tell it like it is, Texas man!
  • txDON'T... Farnsworth 2012/05/08 20:46:50
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Let's call up Ted Nugent, Chuck Norris, Jon Voight, Andy Garcia, brave clergy and TRUE PATRIOTS to do what needs to be done.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/07 03:18:32 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +7
    Year one:

''Employment will be job one''

Year two:

''I will make jobs my number one priority''

Year three:

''I will focus like a laser on Jobs''

''I will create 5 million Green jobs''

Teleprompter was loaded with wrong figures!

Because he spend $6 Million to Create 20 “Green” Jobs

http://capoliticalnews.com/20...
  • Bureauc... Bureauc... 2012/05/07 03:21:10
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +7
    Time to up date 0bama's lies list, It's 16 hours old!
    How many campaign speeches did he make today?
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/05/07 02:55:49
    JT For Political Reform
    +9
    He's a fraud and a liar.
  • Mr. T JT For ... 2012/05/07 03:19:01
    Mr. T
    +6
    He sure as the hell is.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/05/07 02:19:58
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +10
    obama social security cards

Claimed he only saw Blagovich one time at a ball game from across the stadium when he was in trouble for trying to sell his seat in Chicago.

obama blogovich

obama blogovich

obama blogovich
    +12
    An exhaustive list would exceed the capacity of the Sodahead server.
  • johnnyg Temlako... 2012/05/07 17:58:50
    johnnyg
    +4
    Another reason for the truth list!!
  • kaZappoo 2012/05/07 01:37:49
    kaZappoo
    +12
    is he actually capable of telling the truth ?

I've never heard him tell the truth ....!
  • DJL 2012/05/07 01:24:52
  • johnnyg DJL 2012/05/07 18:00:06
    johnnyg
    +1
    USGovt says it real. Obama says it's real. It's real.
  • txDON'T... johnnyg 2012/05/08 20:51:01
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Uhhh, . . . is that post tongue-in-cheek, Johnny?

2014/10/21 15:13:08