A list of Obama's lies

Welshtaff 2012/05/06 11:40:46

Below is a list of Obama’s documented lies so far with the most recent lies first. If you see we are missing a documented lie Submit the lie here.

Lies During Third Year
In his 2012 State of the Union Address, President Obama said that American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years.
www.breitbart.com

I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever
Obama aided Islamic Extremists take over of Egypt/ Libya – Weapons pour into Gaza

Virtually every Senate Republican voted against the tax cut last week
Examiner

“Every idea that we’ve put forward are ones that traditionally have been supported by Democrats and Republicans alike.”
Like Raising taxes?

Obama met highly qualified out of work teacher Robert Baroz
He wasn’t out of work and Obama never met him.

GOP Responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing
Dems Rejected Jobs Bill

You have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach. Eighty percent of the American people support an approach that includes revenues and includes cuts. So the notion that somehow the American people aren’t sold is not the problem
Gallup Poll: Only 69%

These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills.
Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama

Jobs Bill Paid for
Seems not so much Paid for

Then you’ve got their(GOP)which is dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance
Barack Obama, campaiging in Asheville, NC, 10/17/11

I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.
American.com

USA producing more oil than ever before
Petroleum Insights

Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
Department of Homeland Security says 5%

Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
National Taxpayers Union

Lies During Second Year
Obama claimed the SCOTUS decision in Citizens United v. FEC, “open[ed] the floodgates for special interests — including foreign corporations — to spend without limit in our elections.
nationalreview.com

No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law
Obama Lies to Keep Czars

No “boots” on the ground Libya
Anyone that has worked with the AC-130 gunship can tell you, you need spotters to let aircraft know where the targets are. Usually it is Special Forces, Rangers etc trained for this mission. It’s CIA Agents in Libya on the ground

Reform will also rein in the abuse and excess that nearly brought down our financial system. It will finally bring transparency to the kinds of complex, risky transactions that helped trigger the financial crisis.
Obama Lies About Financial Reform Bill

All Americans WILL BE were, “surprised, disappointed and angry” about lockerbie bomber
Obama Memo

I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops
Obama’s Schedule

The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
Campaign and Presidency

If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
TownHall

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”
U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans

We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
Obama’s oval office speech in June 2010

Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.
Arizona Immigration Law

Doctors choose amputation because they get better compensation. Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
Claims never documented

The Health Care Package will pay for itself
Time

Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
Hmm Immigration?

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
Democratic Debate Lies

Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas
Video Proof

I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.

I got the Message from Massachusetts
Daily Bail

Lies During First Year
We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs.” – caught cooking the books and now changed to ‘jobs supported’ versus ‘created/saved’
AP fact Checker

Number one, we inherited a $1.3 trillion deficit. … That wasn’t me.” – Congress, under Democratic control in 2007 and 2008, controlled the purse strings that led to the deficit Obama inherited.Obama supported the emergency bailout package in Bush’s final months — a package Democratic leaders wanted to make bigger.
AP fact Checker

Collective salvation
Obama calls himself a Christian

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Obama Inauguration. 20 Jan 2009

Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term
Associated Press Video

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span
Obama Lies

As President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide
ABC

Recovery Act will save or create jobs
ABC News

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
Obama Lies

No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus
CNN

I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
Specator.Org

We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
Obama Lies

I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
NPR

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year
Council on Foreign Relations.

Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes
List of Tax Promise Violations

2008 Campaign Lies
No more wiretapping of citizens
Youtube

Mr. Ayers as “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” but “not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.
News Busters

I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Obama campaign would accept public funding
ABC

Minimum Wage will increase to $9.50/hr
A Socialist

Ann Dunham spent the months before her death in 1995 fighting with insurance companies that sought to deny her the coverage she needed to pay for treatment.
Mounting Heath Care Lies

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical
Dreams of My Father – A radical Socialist.

Would have the most transparent administration in History
Cato Institute

We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way.
Boston Globe

I have visited all 57 states.
Snopes

I’ll get rid of earmarks
Source: Any bill passed during presidency

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.
Campaign Speech

My father served in World War II.
The Videos and the Facts

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009
News Video

Seniors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes
YouTube

Would not vote for any bill supporting troop funding without a firm withdrawal commitment from the Bush Administration.
He has done nothing but continue the Bush admins strategy and to explain how the “surges total failure” has now become his greatest achievement.

Present Votes Are Common In Illinois
NPR

I Won Michigan
Huffington Post

I won Nevada
The Nation

I don’t Have Lobbyists
US News

My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad
Crooks and Liars

I Have Always Been Against Iraq
Washington Post

My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country
CNN

Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
Obama Campaign Video

I Barely Know Rezko
Sun Times

My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church
ABC News

Submit A lie
Are we missing a lie on the list? Submit the lie and your source below:

• Darnel 2012/11/13 19:25:26
  • roboto-pwcm-jla 2012/05/15 04:15:42
    roboto-pwcm-jla
    +1
    I knew this would be a long post once I read the subject.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/11 21:24:33
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Ok, instead of a picture, I'll just say double face palm!
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/05/10 04:55:31
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    Wow....That is quit a list.. He lied~~ he slept in the racist church for 20 years.. He is a racist. .What about the flip flops..I bet he has a few too.

Now the Gay folks love him. He was looking for their votes, when he said he is for Gay Marriage now....Flip...flip...for the money and votes.
  • wysiwis 2012/05/08 23:07:26
    wysiwis
    +2
    Wouldn't it have been easier to list his truths?
  • Ironhead60 wysiwis 2012/05/09 01:07:59
    Ironhead60
    +2
    The truth would be a shorter sentence then you just wrote....LMFAO!!!
  • wysiwis Ironhead60 2012/05/09 02:32:01
    wysiwis
    +1
    True!!!
  • Ironhead60 wysiwis 2012/05/09 12:04:38
  • wysiwis Ironhead60 2012/05/09 12:31:18
    wysiwis
    +2
    I hear ya. Point these things out to any liberal, and they run screaming racist!
  • Ironhead60 wysiwis 2012/05/09 21:27:54
    Ironhead60
    +3
    Thats for sure...!!!
  • Welshtaff wysiwis 2012/05/09 22:51:32
    Welshtaff
    +1
    Guess to some people the truth really hurts. Although I have been discriminated against and so have my people for a thousand years but we sucked it up and continued on and asked for nothing in return. Celts
  • wysiwis Welshtaff 2012/05/10 02:25:32
    wysiwis
    +2
    Oddly enough, that's one of the things that has made them great!
  • Welshtaff wysiwis 2012/05/09 22:42:38
    Welshtaff
    +1
    I did on another posting, nothing changed !
  • Pearlie... wysiwis 2012/05/10 04:51:26
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    LOL.....I didn't know there were so many lies....LOL
  • wysiwis Pearlie... 2012/05/10 12:55:01
    wysiwis
    +2
    All you have to do is count the times his lips move. You know he's lying then!!!
  • Pearlie... wysiwis 2012/05/27 22:29:26
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    I believe you....LOL ha ha ..lying now as I write...LOL
  • WOJO 2012/05/08 17:20:26
    WOJO
    +3
    The lie is alive and well in the WHITE HOUSE!
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/05/08 07:57:35
  • Larson Whipsnade 2012/05/08 00:34:58
    Larson Whipsnade
    +4
    "My uncle was one of the first American soldiers there when Auschwitz was liberated"

FACTS: Obama's uncle served in the Navy, not the Army, and was in the Pacific, not Europe, but most importantly- AUSCHWITZ WAS LIBERATED BY THE RUSSIANS!
  • txtumli... Larson ... 2012/05/08 20:33:27
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    Uh oh, another wittle fib's been told. He is certifiably and pathologically a liar.
  • Paga 2012/05/07 18:03:46
    Paga
    +3
    Greetings from Ireland. thanks for all the entertainment. Every good show needs a villain and in the ongoing comedy/drama that is the divided states of america you conservatives don't let us down. Any one of you that mentions the word lie in relation to Obama is really two-faced or really fluffy like the sheep bleating brainlessly to your jesters in chief Hannity, beck, limbaugh, any blonde woman and that other guy.(weirdly oreilly's growing on me but I think he must have figured it out. There are people actually checking this s@#t.) I know it's election time and this is what you guys do but the blatant hypocrisy is just off the charts with you guys. It's truly a laugh or cry situation for a lot of people looking in from the outside. I used to get really angry reading stuff like this and realising that there are a huge amount of people who think like you (self centred selfish dangerous careless malignant) and may again control the most powerful nation in our world which is now inhabited by people who almost entirely came from somewhere else(even Mexico) but I think the sustained ass soup that we get drowned in has just stunted me. people like you make it very difficult to live without hate.
  • Mike Paga 2012/05/07 23:58:26
    +5
    Looking forward to your forced immigration. Good luck with that my Irish friend
  • txtumli... Paga 2012/05/08 20:34:21
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +1
    You have no dog in this fight so . . . .
  • Leasher... Paga 2012/05/09 00:50:33
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    If you don't understand what's going on in the rest of the world, you should stay in your little hole called Ireland otherwise, by popping your head in here and blasting off with alot of worthless nonsense and taking up space un-necessarily, you have shown the world at large what a simple-minded fool you are.

You should really do something about that hate issue, but I'm sure since you take the liberal point of view, hate comes easily to you and is not caused by anything other than your own ignorance.
  • Welshtaff Paga 2012/05/09 01:37:12 (edited)
    Welshtaff
    +2
    Well, well an Irish lad. So why list yourself as being in Canada, what are you trying too hide?
    Perhaps you should look at Irish history just in the last 75 years and don't forget the WW2 incidents, also look into the IRA.
    Realize that there are some of us on Soda head that are well versed on the actions of the Irish over the years and bless the ones that suffered in the land of the green by their some of their own people. So when you have a clear understanding of your own country, or the one you emigrated to then by all means offer your opinion about a country you have never lived in, but tread lightly.

Ireland WW2
  • BUCCANE... Paga 2012/05/09 08:48:36
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Well,you had your fair share of the murdering Barstds,did you not?

gerry adams martin mcguiness martin mcguiness martin mcguiness
  • johnnyg 2012/05/07 17:47:24
    johnnyg
    +6
    Why work so hard? list the Obama truths.
  • txtumli... johnnyg 2012/05/07 23:55:05
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +3
    No, you didn't, . . . lol, lol hahaha
  • Welshtaff johnnyg 2012/05/09 01:11:22
  • Welshtaff johnnyg 2012/05/09 01:20:05
    Welshtaff
    +1
    The Real Obama Truth Squad
    Brian Tomlinson
    The campaign to reelect President Obama has on their web page a Truth Team with a folder that has "Keeping His Word" as the common theme. Governor Romney has taken a lot of heat from the Etch-a-Sketch quip. So the President has drawn from the Slick Willy Teflon man playbook his own Etch-a-Sketch re-setting history. Let's remind President Obama and Joe Biden of their "promises" from their 2008 campaign web page. I printed them for posterity since I knew this day would come. Let's address President Obama's Blueprint for Change - Fiscal.

1. Barack Obama will restore fiscal discipline to Washington. Under President Bush the federal debt increased (over 8 years) from $5.7 trillion to $ 8.8 trillion, an increase of more than 50 percent. It is $15.6 trillion now or 77 percent more than when President Obama started. What is more interesting is to compare the rate of National Debt piling up. Assuming an equal monthly distribution, under President Bush the rate was $30 billion a month. Under President Obama, it's been $190 billion a month. That is not only a six-fold increase, but it means every citizen of the United States is racking up just under $600 of debt a month under President Obama.
    2. Irresponsible Tax Cuts. Denounced Bush tax cuts...

&
    &

The Real Obama Truth Squad
    Brian Tomlinson

2. Irresponsible Tax Cuts. Denounced Bush tax cuts -- but where do those same tax cuts stand today? President Obama denounces the wealthy 'millionaires' who benefit but everyone else does not. Last time I checked the President is one of those millionaires.
    3. Reinstate PAYGO rules. I guess item (1) answers this.
    4. Make Government Spending More Accountable and Efficient. Solyndra! Need I say more?
    5. End Wasteful Government Spending. Obama and Biden will stop funding wasteful obsolete federal government programs that make no sense (and replace them with new crony capital paybacks to our campaign bundlers). Possibly this meant closing the 20 year investment in Yucca Mountain. Maybe this was about supporting Speaker Pelosi's use of government aircraft to fly routinely coast to coast. Maybe it was for establishing programs like Fast & Furious that somehow would have had some sort of return on the investment. Or maybe it was dragging their feet on paying VA benefits promptly to our wounded veterans.
    6. Make the Tax System Fair & Efficient. The common theme is tax the rich more. Already nearly half of the population pays no federal income taxes. So if we tax only a very small sector of our taxpayer base it will become more efficient. So we could streamline the IRS. And of course this is "fair".
    This was a sample of candidates' Obama and Biden Plan for Restoring Fiscal Discipline. This was just one of many cornerstones of the Hope and Change message to American voters in 2008. When there's a problem there's a symptom to detect it; a diagnosis to treat the problem; and a commitment to implement the recommendations of the diagnosis.

There's no doubt when the President was running in 2008 there were problems. Fiscal discipline is one of the first orders of business to get a firm back on track. In November, before you pull the lever, ask yourself if these key fiscal promises were kept and how have the actions or lack thereof affected you and your family. Will the alternative on the ballot keep his or her promises. Then pull that lever and let's hope collectively that we get three cherries in 2012, not the three lemons we got in 2008!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.co...
  • johnnyg Welshtaff 2012/05/09 16:56:25
    johnnyg
    +2
    Proves NWO banker puppet Obama lies everytime he says a word.
    +3
    Ever notice liberals lie to cover all the POTUS lies
  • txtumli... Mike 2012/05/07 23:55:33
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +3
    One thousand yes's
  • Stoney 2012/05/07 09:18:56
    Stoney
    +5
    Subversion of a nation by any means is justified by the ends accomplished.

Marxist
  • Roger47 2012/05/07 06:10:25
    Roger47
    +4
    I only checked the first one,and the president told the truth. US oil production is higher than it has been in 8 years. If you want reliable information, you should not go anywhere near Breitbart. It is the home of dishonest propaganda. Here is my source:
    http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/h...
  • Seonag Roger47 2012/05/07 12:30:05
    Seonag
    +8
    BUT, the oil production increase was on PRIVATE land, for wells and permits issued during the Bush administration and is NOT due to anything Obama has done. Government owned leased land production is down. I have several friends in the oil business and the EPA is camped out at the private sites just waiting to shut them down. In some cases they've tried, but fortunately failed. If Obama could have shut down the private land sites when he did the Federal land ones after BP spill, he would have.
  • txtumli... Seonag 2012/05/07 23:57:48
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +3
    I know that's right.
  • Welshtaff Seonag 2012/05/08 01:46:00
    Welshtaff
    +3
    Amen, the truth comes out. If Obama keeps patting himself on the back he will start walking on his knuckle's
  • Not-A-RINO Seonag 2012/05/10 03:43:24
    Not-A-RINO
    +2
    Exactly right.
  • txtumli... Roger47 2012/05/07 23:57:00
    txtumlinCelebratesCyberFriends
    +2
    That's not a working link. Got another one Roger?

2014/07/25 09:02:27