A List of 8 Million Americans Designated as "Security Threats," to be Detained in the Event Martial Law is Declared???

Ken 2013/06/11 18:11:56
The following is submitted for your information -- note that I am not saying that this claim is true, I don't know whether it is or not -- but if it is true, a large part our Bill of Rights, the First, Fourth and Fifth Amendments, has become meaningless. Here is the link to the story on RIght Side News.
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013061132689/us/homeland-securi...

The Right Conservative News Site | Right Side News

Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During Martial Law

Published on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 10:21 Written by American Dream

Are you on the list? Are you one of the millions of Americans that have been designated a threat to national security by the U.S. government? Will you be subject to detention when martial law is imposed during a major national emergency? As you will see below, there is actually a list that contains the names of at least 8 million Americans known as Main Core that the U.S. intelligence community has been compiling since the 1980s.

A recent article on Washington’s Blog quoted a couple of old magazine articles that mentioned this program, and I was intrigued because I didn’t know what it was. So I decided to look into Main Core, and what I found out was absolutely stunning – especially in light of what Edward Snowden has just revealed to the world. It turns out that the U.S. government is not just gathering information on all of us. The truth is that the U.S. government has used this information to create a list of threats to national security that the government would potentially watch, question or even detain during a national crisis. If you have ever been publicly critical of the government, there is a very good chance that you are on that list.

The following is how Wikipedia describes Main Core…

Main Core is the code name of a database maintained since the 1980s by the federal government of the United States. Main Core contains personal and financial data of millions of U.S. citizens believed to be threats to national security. The data, which comes from the NSA, FBI, CIA, and other sources, is collected and stored without warrants or court orders. The database’s name derives from the fact that it contains “copies of the ‘main core’ or essence of each item of intelligence information on Americans produced by the FBI and the other agencies of the U.S. intelligence community.”[Bearing in mind that Wikipedia is not the most reliable of sources]

It was Christopher Ketchum of Radar Magazine that first reported on the existence of Main Core. At the time, the shocking information that he revealed did not get that much attention. That is quite a shame, because it should have sent shockwaves across the nation…

According to a senior government official who served with high-level security clearances in five administrations, “There exists a database of Americans, who, often for the slightest and most trivial reason, are considered unfriendly, and who, in a time of panic, might be incarcerated. The database can identify and locate perceived ‘enemies of the state’ almost instantaneously.” He and other sources tell Radar that the database is sometimes referred to by the code name Main Core. One knowledgeable source claims that 8 million Americans are now listed in Main Core as potentially suspect. In the event of a national emergency, these people could be subject to everything from heightened surveillance and tracking to direct questioning and possibly even detention.

Of course, federal law is somewhat vague as to what might constitute a “national emergency.” Executive orders issued over the last three decades define it as a “natural disaster, military attack, [or] technological or other emergency,” while Department of Defense documents include eventualities like “riots, acts of violence, insurrections, unlawful obstructions or assemblages, [and] disorder prejudicial to public law and order.” According to one news report, even “national opposition to U.S. military invasion abroad” could be a trigger.

So if that list contained 8 million names all the way back in 2008, how big might it be today?

That is a very frightening thing to think about.

Later on in 2008, Tim Shorrock of Salon.com also reported on Main Core

Dating back to the 1980s and known to government insiders as “Main Core,” the database reportedly collects and stores — without warrants or court orders — the names and detailed data of Americans considered to be threats to national security. According to several former U.S. government officials with extensive knowledge of intelligence operations, Main Core in its current incarnation apparently contains a vast amount of personal data on Americans, including NSA intercepts of bank and credit card transactions and the results of surveillance efforts by the FBI, the CIA and other agencies. One former intelligence official described Main Core as “an emergency internal security database system” designed for use by the military in the event of a national catastrophe, a suspension of the Constitution or the imposition of martial law.[Salon.com is one of the furthest left of the blog sites - so we have both the right and the left warning of the existence of this "Main Core."]

So why didn’t this information get more attention at the time?

Well, if Obama had lost the 2008 election it might have. But Obama won in 2008 and the liberal media assumed that he would end many of the abuses that were happening under Bush. Of course that has not happened at all. In fact, Obama has steadily moved the police state agenda ahead aggressively. Edward Snowden has just made that abundantly clear to the entire world.

After 2008, it is unclear exactly what happened to Main Core. Did it expand, change names, merge with other programs or get superseded by a new program? It appears extremely unlikely that it simply faded away. In light of what we have just learned about NSA snooping, someone should ask our politicians some very hard questions about Main Core. According to Christopher Ketchum, the exact kind of NSA snooping that Edward Snowden has just described was being used to feed data into the Main Core database…

A host of publicly disclosed programs, sources say, now supply data to Main Core. Most notable are the NSA domestic surveillance programs, initiated in the wake of 9/11, typically referred to in press reports as “warrantless wiretapping.” In March, a front-page article in the Wall Street Journal shed further light onto the extraordinarily invasive scope of the NSA efforts: According to the Journal, the government can now electronically monitor “huge volumes of records of domestic e-mails and Internet searches, as well as bank transfers, credit card transactions, travel, and telephone records.” Authorities employ “sophisticated software programs” to sift through the data, searching for “suspicious patterns.” In effect, the program is a mass catalog of the private lives of Americans. And it’s notable that the article hints at the possibility of programs like Main Core. “The [NSA] effort also ties into data from an ad-hoc collection of so-called black programs whose existence is undisclosed,” the Journal reported, quoting unnamed officials. “Many of the programs in various agencies began years before the 9/11 attacks but have since been given greater reach.”

The following information seems to be fair game for collection without a warrant: the e-mail addresses you send to and receive from, and the subject lines of those messages; the phone numbers you dial, the numbers that dial in to your line, and the durations of the calls; the Internet sites you visit and the keywords in your Web searches; the destinations of the airline tickets you buy; the amounts and locations of your ATM withdrawals; and the goods and services you purchase on credit cards. All of this information is archived on government supercomputers and, according to sources, also fed into the Main Core database.

This stuff is absolutely chilling.

And there have been hints that such a list still exists today.

For example, the testimony of an anonymous government insider that was recently posted on shtfplan.com alluded to such a list…

“We know all this already,” I stated. He looked at me, giving me a look like I’ve never seen, and actually pushed his finger into my chest. “You don’t know jack,” he said, “this is bigger than you can imagine, bigger than anyone can imagine. This administration is collecting names of sources, whistle blowers and their families, names of media sources and everybody they talk to and have talked to, and they already have a huge list. If you’re not working for MSNBC or CNN, you’re probably on that list. If you are a website owner with a brisk readership and a conservative bent, you’re on that list. It’s a political dissident list, not an enemy threat list,” he stated.

What in the world is happening to America?

What in the world are we turning into?

As I mentioned in a previous article, the NSA gathers 2.1 million gigabytes of data on all of us every single hour. The NSA is currently constructing a 2 billion dollar data center out in Utah to store all of this data.

If you are disturbed by all of this, now is the time to stand up and say something. If this crisis blows over and people forget about all of this stuff again, the Big Brother surveillance grid that is being constructed all around us will just continue to grow and continue to become even more oppressive.

America is dying right in front of your eyes and time is running out. Please stand up and be counted while you still can.

Comment: We know that search engines use our searches to make money from advertisers - how many times have you begun to receive "pop-up" ads after searching a certain subject on Google, for example? The same thing happens with email on Google's Gmail - Google is obviously "spying" on everything you search and everything you say in your emails. With the recent revelations of their cooperation with the federal government, along with a half-dozen other internet operators, who knows what is done with all of the information they glean about us?

+1
    Well then ..
    guess that no matter what happens ..
    being a Military Retiree I'm never going to be off these lists ..
  • Ken sglmom 2013/06/24 16:19:37
    +1
    Same here, and my posts on S.H. don't help either.
  • nails 2013/06/14 22:59:42
    nails
    +2
    Detained,or marked for death Ken?
  • Ken nails 2013/06/15 00:50:25
    +2
    I couldn't say - the article says "detained"! I don't believe our military would shoot fellow Americans - that may be why they are training the IRS to use AR-15s.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.c...
  • nails Ken 2013/06/15 01:43:00
    nails
    +2
    But since his becoming of power he has refered to us as "they,them,our enemies".The
    none enemie are clearly his own.I think your being to flexible with him my friend.
  • Ken nails 2013/06/15 04:21:05
    +1
    I didn't say he wouldn't, I said I don't believe our military would.
  • nails Ken 2013/06/15 18:18:56
    nails
    +2
    Gottca buddy.
  • princess 2013/06/13 04:47:34
    princess
    +2
    Oh yeah, you can COUNT ON IT. They have the FEMA camps up and running, and ready for us.
  • Icono1 2013/06/12 22:36:43
  • Jerry 2013/06/12 07:28:22
    Jerry
    +4
    ............... " ......... The government, mass detainment centers and coffins for rebellious detainees is already secretly being put into place...... generally more people should research online, what I'm talking about......... " ..........
  • Donna 2013/06/12 02:54:48 (edited)
    Donna
    +5
    Well, how could they possibly watch all of those people ?

I've worked in telcom for a few decades. EVERYTHING is recorded & saved. always has been. I 've seen the huge reels of phone company tape held in storerooms - this was before the tech age. All texts & emails are stored. Your ce!! phone has GPS & yes, they can listen to you through your ce!!... even when it's turned off. ( have an employer paid ce!! phone - pull the battery for privacy). One of the signs is if your ce!! powers off/on by itself.

They now have technology to view you via your TV. (What were those rumors about camera's in the cable boxes , WII's & X-boxes & reverse camera phones?) They now flaunt it as 'data gathering' so that they can deliver TV ads based on what you are doing in your living room at the time. ( Yes, really ! )

I worked for 'that' ce!! company .. and watched my phone flash on my desk. Yes, they seemed to have a 'need to know' everything. No wonder they were forced to accept millions in interest free TARP funds even after the CEO declined it.

Edit: Oh, and they used to troll forums looking for posts about the company & have fired a few people for it, even those who used an anonymous name & avatar. They would have the IP addresses turned over to them.. all w/o a court order...

With all of this and all of the surveillance outdoors, you will never be alone again...
  • John Hall 2013/06/12 02:08:21
    John Hall
    +3
    They know where I live come and try to get me .
  • deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM... 2013/06/12 02:02:31
    deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    preparing for 2016 election http://fellowshipofminds.word...
  • Ken deidara... 2013/06/12 04:14:13
    +5
    That's pretty scary that the army would use such a scenario against people who want no more than for our Constitution to be followed.
  • deidara... Ken 2013/06/12 14:21:59
    deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    I'm concerned
  • timberwolf deidara... 2013/06/12 20:40:02
    timberwolf
    +4
    You have a valid reason's to be....
  • deidara... timberwolf 2013/06/12 20:47:42
    deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +3
    Many of us should
  • Rick 2013/06/12 02:00:47
    Rick
    +5
    I already knew about it because I'm on the list.
  • timberwolf Rick 2013/06/12 20:42:12
    timberwolf
    +3
    Got an inturson into my e mail from Jordan.... the server caught it, I am sure I am on it too... O well bring it on an see what happens...
  • deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM... 2013/06/12 01:48:42
    deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +6
    Obama EO martial law 2012 http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • Ken deidara... 2013/06/12 04:34:32
    +5
    It is now a civil rights violation to criticize the Muslim religion, from what I have read.
    http://godgutsandoldglory.wor...
  • deidara... Ken 2013/06/12 14:26:32
    deidara.true,art-POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +2
    yes, according to holderhttp://www.americanthin...
  • DeborahLakeHelen 2013/06/12 01:25:31
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +2
    I wonder how many of the "Flagged" are politicians? Obama must be at the top of the list!
  • Ken Deborah... 2013/06/12 01:40:42
    +4
    He's controlling the list, he won't be on it even though he's the biggest radical in the nation.
  • Deborah... Ken 2013/06/22 02:06:26
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +2
    And so the game goes on....
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2013/06/12 01:13:23
  • dubbie 2013/06/11 23:45:24
    dubbie
    +6
    Evidently, Joes doing the counting if they believe only 8 million are fed up with this BS
  • teigan 2013/06/11 21:53:21
    teigan
    +7
    I'm quite sure that anyone that watches FOX News is on it. I'm sure that my husband and I are on it do to a question he asked a border patrol agent while he had our passports in his hand. Lol
  • evangelism_vision 2013/06/11 21:29:34 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +10
    ************************* I HAVE AN ENEMIES LIST TOO **************************

enemies list

THE ENEMY

enemies list
  • evangel... evangel... 2013/06/12 20:46:08
  • evangelism_vision 2013/06/11 21:23:29 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +10
    Let's see now....... in the last 5 years I wrote the Whitehouse about over 3,000 times telling Obama where to stick it.......

Told Obama I support the constitution and the Founding Fathers and that unless he repented He was going to Hell.... MMMMMmmmmm

I WONDER IF I'M ON THE LIST TOO? LET'S SEE ???????

(1) CHRISTIAN JEW/ READ MY BIBLE DAILY ____ CHECK, CHECK

(2) OWN GUN?___ CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, CHECK

(3) RETIRED MILITARY (NAVY) ?____CHECK

(4) MEMBER OF THE 9-12 AND TEA PARTY MEMBER?____CHECK, CHECK

(5) MEMBER OF THE NRA? _____CHECK

(6) POST THOUSANDS OF ANTI-OBAMA ART ON THE INTERNET?____CHECK (TO THE 100TH POWER)

****************OK... I'M ON HIS LIST TOO ...Yeee Ha ! ******************
  • Ken evangel... 2013/06/11 21:48:42
    +8
    You are probably on the list more than once! Hey, why do you have Navy in parenthesis after "Military"? We're "military" too!
  • evangel... Ken 2013/06/11 22:03:30
    evangelism_vision
    +7
    Oh I know but I just wanted to make it easier for them to find my records hahahahh
  • Rick evangel... 2013/06/12 02:02:13
    Rick
    +4
    Welcome to the club. LOL
  • evangel... Rick 2013/06/12 02:07:58
    evangelism_vision
    +4
    Hey Rick! How you doing? Have not seen you in a while hahaha Thanks! YEP! I'm on Obama's Enemies List...

But what's more important I'm in the Lamb's Book of Life...... The Most Important list to be on
  • Rick evangel... 2013/06/12 02:20:22
    Rick
    +3
    That's right. I've got about 14 Bibles. I'm sure I can hide one or two. LOL
  • evangel... Rick 2013/06/12 02:27:50 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    Third and forth roll in the left/ Center Those are all Bibles, I havethree other Book cases you can't see, full of Books, CD's and DVD's Thiis is my Home Study Room

But of all the bibles I have which is about 50 between my wife and me, I love KING JAMES BIBLE, and actually have a copy of the 1611 edition

my collection
  • Rick evangel... 2013/06/12 06:35:28
    Rick
    +3
    If you ever get out to Cincinnati, we can meet up and I'll take you and your family to the Creation Museum. I have lifetime passes. It won't cost you anything. Your library looks like mine. When I went to Seminary, I never once had to go to the Public Library for research. God bless you my friend. Love the shirt. I have an Israeli flag hanging with my American flag.
    Creation Museum
  • evangel... Rick 2013/06/12 17:42:32
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    Thanks for the offer..The office is messy... Need more room... hahahah

Ya I also have an Israeli Flag but mine is well worn and torn, from flying... need to find a better quality flag that will last longer.

God bless Rick!
  • timberwolf evangel... 2013/06/12 20:44:25
    timberwolf
    +2
    Rite On...

2014/04/17 16:04:13