A letter to your Representative Requesting Impeachment
Many of you have asked what to say to your Representative regarding Obama's Impeachment. Below is a letter that you can copy and paste and send to your Representative.
I, and a large number of your constituents want President Obama impeached. He is the worst disaster that has ever befallen America, and has been in direct violation of the laws of this nation and the Constitution, since he came into office. Below are 32 reasons that he should be impeached now, and I want the Republican controlled house to issue papers of impeachment very soon.
1. He has violated his oath to defend the US Constitution by exercising powers forbidden by the Constitution.
2. He has used public money to purchase private companies.
3. He has illegally tried to use public money to create publicly owned companies.
4. He has embezzled public money allocated by Congress for rescuing distressed private financial institutions, and used it to purchase automobile manufacturing companies.
5. He has given our public money to finance foreign automobile companies.
6. He has given our public money to a foreign state to finance their state-run oil company while refusing to allow us to develop our own oil resources.
7. He has violated the principle of balance of powers by usurping Congress’ role of law maker.
8. He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
9. He has ignored the laws protecting us from the insolvency of financial institutions.
10. He has demanded and implemented Tax-and-Spend laws that inevitably lead to economic collapse.
11. He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by appointing a judge to the Supreme Court based not on ability to interpret the Constitution, but on radical ideology and color of skin.
12. He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Czars to harass our people and eat out their substance.
13. He has violated the balance of powers by appointing Czars with far reaching powers who are accountable to no one but himself.
14. He has as a matter of patronage stolen private industries from shareholders and given them to workers’ unions.
15. He has substantially benefitted his political financial supporters by giving public money to foreign industries.
16. He has arranged very large unscrupulous deals with private companies to exchange public money for his political advertising.
17. He has attempted to create a public industry, a health insurance company, that would compete with existing and similar private industries in open defiance of the consent of the people, and the letter and intent of the Constitution.
18. He has attempted to annul free of speech by setting up an illegal reporting system for recording the names of dissenters and by publicly attacking private citizens who oppose him.
19. He has counted illegal aliens as citizens to skew his standing with Congress.
20. He has illegally fired Inspectors General who found wrong-doing with his political crones.
21. He has attempted to insert himself into even the most personal life experience, our end of life care.
22. He has attempted to refuse to pay for medical treatment for wounded soldiers.
23. He has refused his assent to Laws of Congress, exercising false powers of veto that are contrary and insubordinate to the Constitution.
24. He has contradicted and violated the rule of law regarding bankruptcy after forcing the failure of one of our largest automakers.
25. He has appointed a Secretary of State who is ineligible for office.
26. He has attempted to force all citizens into mandatory servitude to the government.
27. He has wasted our precious time and resources on his pet projects, while neglecting to attend to critical issues of the general welfare.
28. He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our lands, the merciless Islamo-fascist terrorists whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
29. He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
30. He has combined with Communist, Socialists and Fascists to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our American character, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation.
31. He has, in collusion with an insolent and irresponsible Congress, imposed Taxes against our consent not only on us, but also on our beloved children and our grandchildren denying them any representation.
32. He has nullified parts of our Constitution, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally our Form of Government.
See Votes by State
News & Politics