A Detail of obama

Yankee Traveler 2012/10/19 22:04:26

Obama is an insolent, militant, incompetent, narcissistic, execrable, America-hating slug. He is a union slave who has never worked a day in his life; yet he blames the failures of those who chose their own path on the successes of those who earned their way through hard work and commitment to family, community, and country.

He is an opportunistic community agitator and a dishonest predator, constantly on the prowl for a situation or occurrence that he can exploit to benefit his agenda, no matter how it affects the future of the nation. He hates American culture, American values, and American people. He hates the Constitution of the United States, and he abhors the Declaration of Independence.

He is a proponent of separatist multiculturalism and its inherent disruption of progress toward a unified America and the common good of all citizens. He is for open borders and closed minds. He has no regard for the rule of law or for the fair and impartial, yet critical judgment of criminals and terrorists.

He is for INSTANT EQUALITY, and he is against EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.
He is a Godless slug who is in favor of continual government intervention so as to alter the courses and lives of those who are the least fit to survive and prosper.He is for Affirmative Action, political correctness, welfare, never-ending unemployment benefits, unbridled labor union power, globalism, wealth redistribution, restriction of free
speech and movement, energy-based strangulation of business and prosperity, punishment through taxation, and the ridiculous notion that human beings can affect the climate.

He has a progressive, leftist, talking-point excuse for each and every one of his patriotic, social, intellectual, and contributory shortcomings, of which there are many.

He is a pathetic liar.

He is a disgusting Liberal.

He is a scum Marxist.

He is a progressive Democrat.

He is a Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Most disconcerting of all, he made it to the “Presidency” of these united States which he has divided.

• beavith1 2012/10/20 21:22:30
    beavith1
    +1
    LOL!

do you think that, if you get a chance, you could REALLY tell us what you think?
  • adam.r.kearley 2012/10/20 13:43:01
    adam.r.kearley
    +3
    So he's a politician? Huh, go figure.
  • santa6642 2012/10/20 10:20:31
    santa6642
    +1
    He is a wannabe king, but in truth he is just an empty suit.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/10/20 06:23:00
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    He thinks he is a Caliph.
  • Yankee ... Pedro D... 2012/10/20 09:17:24
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    He thinks he is but I do believe that someone else has a bigger plan and it may or may not include him
  • KingdomNow 2012/10/20 05:43:31
    KingdomNow
    +1
    Old news.

Raved.
  • cheetahlover156 2012/10/20 04:25:37
    cheetahlover156
    +1
    Amazing and sadly accurate
  • BBLEE 2012/10/20 02:52:40
    BBLEE
    +1
    I cannot improve on the above written statement, so iI will only say Amen. and thank you Yankee Traveler .BBLEE
  • Yankee ... BBLEE 2012/10/20 09:18:05
    Yankee Traveler
    Thanks for reading!!
  • redhorse29 2012/10/20 02:21:12
    redhorse29
    +2
    Think I have been here before. You supported you statement pretty well. I am with you. VOTE ROMNEY.
  • Matt 2012/10/20 02:10:36
    Matt
    +2
    You have swallowed what the corporate media and their internet toadies have fed you, hook, line, and sinker. All of your assertions are easily refuted and couldn't be further from the truth. The hype that separates Republicans and Democrats is much like that which separates professional wrestlers. They fuss and fight in front of the cameras, but at the end of the day, they all go home in the same car. They are both pursuing the same globalist agenda by slightly different methods.

I noticed that you used all caps to spell "HUSSEIN", insinuating that he is also an Arab and Muslim sympathizer, in addition to a union slave. The last time I checked, Obama was still killing Muslims and had signed 3 more job killing "free trade" agreements.

As far as being a "disgusting liberal", how many of the trillions of dollars that he has raised our national debt have gone to liberal causes ? Obamacare privatized Medicare and Medicaid with a government subsidy. Private insurers got 30 million new customers and do not care where the money comes from. Incidentally, all of those insurers will be multinationals but mostly outright foreign owned. Our U.S. Postal Service is still being forced into bankruptcy, leading to privatization also.

Obama's gay and lesbian base were rewarded with k...

Obama's gay and lesbian base were rewarded with kind words, immediately followed by the disclaimer that gay marriage was a states rights issue. (no money to be made there.)

How would Karl Marx or Joseph Stalin have handled multinational banks and corporations and their political supporters who were holding their economies hostage?

Narcissistic implies self loving. I think that a more fitting term would be self serving.

I wouldn't argue with "pathetic liar", unless I were to upgrade it with treasonous liar.

What is the difference between Obama oil wars and Bush oil wars? What is the difference between Obama bailouts and Bush bailouts.
  • shenendoah Matt 2012/10/20 02:34:18
    shenendoah
    +1
    No, Yankee is right on. You folks walk around with blinders on, refusing to see this man for what he really is. The difference between GW and obama I would say honor and dignity. Obama has neither.
  • Matt shenendoah 2012/10/20 03:17:19
    Matt
    At least one of us has blinders on. Obama has a top secret clearance which has to be thoroughly vetted by the FBI and the CIA. In doing this, they also check the histories of all of your relatives and friends. Other than those two entities, who has the power to seal birth records and college transcripts while issuing multiple Social Security numbers and a passport to Pakistan when travel there was banned to U.S. citizens ? This was probably done when Bush Sr. or one of his appointees was in charge of the CIA.

We all know that Obama is bad news. Why are you finding it so hard to believe things are much worse than you suspect ? Obama's whole family were CIA employees and were actually infiltrating the subversive organizations that you thought they were befriending. Unless you are close to 60 years old, you are too young to remember a government that actually worked for this country.
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/or...
  • shenendoah Matt 2012/10/20 03:33:09
    shenendoah
    +1
    I'm aware of what is entailed to get a top secret clearance. When you've got friends in low places(gov't) they can work magic and make things appear good when they are not.
  • Yankee ... shenendoah 2012/10/20 09:22:33
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    I think Matt is one of those liberal/progressives that hide behind a conservative listing in his profile............tons of them around.
  • shenendoah Yankee ... 2012/10/20 09:29:58
    shenendoah
    +1
    You're probably right, Yankee. I think what we do know about obama is just the tip of the ice berg. The dangerous body of the ice is the larger part you can't see
  • Matt shenendoah 2012/10/20 13:47:21
    Matt
    Nothing could be further from the truth and if you were to really research my answers, you would both see it. You are probably both straight party line Republicans who are blind to the globalist, progressive, evil that your party has propagated along with the Democrats during every administration since Reagan took office. There are no conservatives or liberals in that mix.

The only differences now between Democrat and Republican presidents are verbal in nature.
  • shenendoah Matt 2012/10/20 19:04:01
    shenendoah
    I'm not a republican, I'm a tea party conservative.
  • Yankee ... Matt 2012/10/20 20:49:23
    Yankee Traveler
    Not republican, never was never will be
  • Yankee ... Matt 2012/10/20 09:26:20
    Yankee Traveler
    Looks like you have been hooked by MSNBC as well as the entire liberal media. You sound more like the liberal/progressive types that are hiding behind a conservative veil because you are embarrassed to stand behind your true ideology.
  • Matt Yankee ... 2012/10/20 13:48:18
    Matt
    See above.
  • Rusty Bubbles 2012/10/20 00:31:39
    Rusty Bubbles
    +4
    .....and those are his good points
  • Blackbart5118 2012/10/20 00:26:44
    Blackbart5118
    +3
    I must say, you don't pull any punches!

I can find no fault with characterization of Barack Obama. He is exactly as you describe him.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/10/20 00:19:02
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +3
    And half of the voters in the USA think he can walk on water, raise Congress from the dead and turn a cheap wine into Cristal Champagne........
  • Yankee ... Louisa ... 2012/10/20 09:28:12
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    But when he uses liberal smoke and cheap dime store mirrors, it's really easy to see through.
  • jerry 2012/10/20 00:06:50
    jerry
    +2
    I'm afraid you bottling up your emotions like this is not healthy.......ha ha

actually I'm speachless....you said about it all

failed green companies libya terror unemployment dinner table obama golfing
  • Icono1 2012/10/19 23:50:57 (edited)
    Icono1
    +3
    Nailed that one.

nailed it
  • exhon2009 2012/10/19 23:49:38
    exhon2009
    +3
    No argument here.
  • Bryn 2012/10/19 23:43:49
    Bryn
    +4
    Yankee Traveler, tell us how you REALLY feel!
    All kidding aside, I share the exact same sentiments. His whole existence in our society is a sham. He truly has never worked a day in his life and we really need to remain vigilant to get him kicked out of office. We haven't won yet, but we will. I believe this with every nth of my being. The obama one is going down. I just wish his next term was a prison term!!!
  • Maria 2012/10/19 23:41:31
    Maria
    +4
    Your post is reality true..
  • Red Branch 2012/10/19 23:19:35
    Red Branch
    +3
    Pretty good assessment.

But now I want you to re-write this and don't hold back this time. I want you to let it all out and tell us how you really feel.
  • WTF 2012/10/19 22:51:48
    WTF
    +4
    Agreed completely! I'm posting that we should round up all terrorists... Change Gitmo into a medical facility... Let our future medical students give them a sex change .... Pump them full of hormones... Give them a burka and send them home... What are they going to be able to do with all those virgins...lol. It's the perfect solution... None of them will set foot on our soil.
  • Stoner 2012/10/19 22:44:44
    Stoner
    +1
    ok he is on his way out ..now need details on romney the suspected winner ...think about this...BTW im a Gary Johnson supporter to keep the lib crap out of conversation ..

"The pressing question for Mitt Romney, and for the Mormons who are supporting his candidacy, is: Would Romney consider the Presidency to be something that God had "blessed" him with, and which, pursuant to his secret oath, he should "consecrate" to his church for establishing a theocracy? If he is elected, will he kneel down and thank his God for blessing him with the presidency? And what is he supposed to do, according to his secret oath, with "everything" God has blessed him with? That's right: he is to use it for the benefit of the Mormon church."
  • Cognito22 Stoner 2012/10/19 23:08:38
    Cognito22
    +5
    What a bunch of horse crap.
    Who is that quote from?
  • Stoner Cognito22 2012/10/20 02:19:18
    Stoner
    his church
  • Stoner Cognito22 2012/10/20 02:20:04
  • Stoner Cognito22 2012/10/20 02:23:40 (edited)
    Stoner
    i got a question for you a challenge you might say..can you give me a person that romney helped that has no connection to his church?
  • jeane Stoner 2012/10/20 02:28:32
    jeane
    +1
    Matthew 6
    New International Version 1984
    2“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
  • Stoner jeane 2012/10/20 02:36:16
    Stoner
    thats not what mormans think is it?
  • jeane Stoner 2012/10/20 02:40:14
    jeane
    Don't know what ALL Mormons think - but it is what the bible says.

2014/09/02 09:24:10