A chip will be implanted in all Americans in March of 2013; Did you know it is mandated in Obamacare?

Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/07/09 22:43:20
I did not know....
I know....
It is a totally communistic and unconstitutional.
The chip implant is one of the laws slipped into Obamacare. Yes, all American citizens will be required as of March 2013 to have the chip implanted. When this happens our freedom is totally gone. We will be saying, "Good-by Freedom".

It is a must to vote Barack Obama out of office to maintain our Freedom.
Obamacare must be repealed as well.

• C. C. R... Rogue_L... 2012/07/12 01:17:56
    C. C. Rider
    +2
    Get it together, OBAMA wants potato CHIPS for every one, it WAS Bush who pushed a chip in our bodies.
  • Rogue_L... C. C. R... 2012/07/13 12:50:15
  • C. C. R... Rogue_L... 2012/07/14 03:58:02
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    You better ck, bet it is stamped by BUSH. lol
  • Rogue_L... C. C. R... 2012/07/14 12:30:54
  • Kara ~~... C. C. R... 2012/07/13 17:05:10
  • C. C. R... Kara ~~... 2012/07/14 03:59:05
  • Gloria 2012/07/11 13:46:47
    Gloria
    +5
    I love this stuff. It's like going to a free movie.
    the sky is falling
  • Ira 2012/07/11 13:46:46
    I know....
    Ira
    +3
    ...that afraid for their lives conservative yahoo's will post anything, grasp at any straw to throw mud and fear to the masses in order to discredit Obama. Cowards and fools clinging to guns and religion. He has never been so correct.

Even if you gave it a moments thought, to place a chip in 300 million people would take decades and still have to deal with the regular healthcare issues on a daily basis. Like Forest said, Stupid is as stupid does."
  • Gloria Ira 2012/07/11 14:01:47
    Gloria
    +1
    I thought we could order our chips from Amazon then have them inplanted at the nail/waxing/threading salon?
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/07/11 13:38:05
    Golanv (Raven)
  • American 2012/07/11 13:33:44
    American
    +3
    It is absolutely incredulous that any one of a sane mind would even go there.
  • Zammo American 2012/07/11 14:32:27
    Zammo
    +2
    Stoopid is as stoopid does.
  • American Zammo 2012/07/11 15:41:38
    American
    +2
    I agree. lol
  • Q 2012/07/11 13:07:04
    Q
    +12
    Wow...I can't believe that people keep posting this long ago debunked nonsense. How gullible do you have to be in order to believe this fear mongering fabrication let alone post it here?
    gullible conservatives
  • Leo Q 2012/07/11 14:22:42
    Leo
    +2
    Ha! Ha! The massive & mean IRS can't even get everybody to pay their taxes so this scenario seems REALLY likely!
  • Q Leo 2012/07/11 14:41:24
    Q
    +2
    Haven't you heard that the IRS just hired 15,000 new storm troopers to hold you down while Kathleen Sebelius inserts the rifd implants herself, or so I've been told in an anonymous chain email anway.
  • Leo Q 2012/07/12 12:33:35
    Leo
    +1
    Head for the hills!
  • Pam Q 2012/07/12 19:52:50
    Pam
    Not everyone will have to get the implant in march of 2013 only elderly people. Later on it will be mandated
  • Q Pam 2012/07/12 20:22:45
    Q
    +1
    Utter nonsense, show us where in the ACA law it says anything even remotely like that. I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to show us what page its on because its a right wing fantasy meant to turn public opinion against the law.
  • Pam Q 2012/07/12 20:38:59 (edited)
    Pam
    ~ The Rebel ~
    Add
    6
    H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
    The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
    www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical...

A class II implantable device is an "implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."
  • Q Pam 2012/07/12 20:47:10
    Q
    +1
    And where is the fantasy "mandatory" portion?

Its supposed to be used in association with medical implants like pacemakers or insulin pumps to create a data base to track their effectiveness and to help facilitate recalls.

After all how can an RIFD chip by itself be considered life-supporting or life-sustaining?
  • Pam Q 2012/07/12 20:56:43
    Pam
    egulationandGuidance/Guidance...
  • Q Pam 2012/07/12 20:59:58
    Q
    +1
    I'm sorry Pam but all your links are incomplete so I can't check them out, try again please.
  • Pam Q 2012/07/12 20:58:00 (edited)
    Pam
    href="http://www.fda.gov/down... target="_blank">http://www.fd...
  • Q Pam 2012/07/12 21:08:23
    Q
    +1
    OK that link worked but it did not say anything about them being mandatory.
    Anyway this was in HR3200 that never made its way into the law (HR4280 I think?) So this in now way supports your claim that they are mandatory let alone designed for the nefarious purposes that are being repeated in these chain emails and threads here.

One idiot on another thread went as far as to say that there would be a GPS tracking device on it and that it would also contain cyanide that could be released on govt. command as ridiculous as that sounds.
  • Bastion 2012/07/11 12:52:15
    I know....
    Bastion
    +9
    I know . . . the almost unbearable, WILLFUL gullability of the most ignorant right wing wackos.

YOU'D THINK, you'd think that when they see the utter nonsense they are being asked to believe, YOU'D THINK they'd stop for a second, and question themselves. "Am I, perhaps, being led astray?" you think they might ask themselves.
  • Pam Bastion 2012/07/12 19:55:00
    Pam
    +1
    See what happens in march of 2013. Only the elderly are suppose to get the implant for now.
  • Bastion Pam 2012/07/12 20:03:40
    Bastion
    +2
    You are either insane of really stupid.

Do you ever stop to think that perhaps you are being used - fed lies that you buy into and spread, without knowing you are being used?

Wouldn't you want to STOP that, if you knew?
  • Pam Bastion 2012/07/12 20:09:43
    Pam
    Nah, I believe in the Bible! Why don't we just wait and see what march of 2013 has in store? I don't think everyone will have to receive the chip in march of 2013 only a certain group of people. Some people have already received the chip.
  • Bastion Pam 2012/07/12 21:52:06
    Bastion
    +1
    March 2013. Sure.
  • ProudProgressive 2012/07/11 12:37:55
    ProudProgressive
    +10
    No one can be this delusional. It's just not possible. I can understand believing that the Earth is really flat, or that the moon landings were faked, or even that George Bush won the 2000 election, but this is so ridiculous that I doubt even the ghost of Andrew Breitbart could do anything with it.

Debunked: Obamacare RFID Chip Implant Law Hoax

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

This has already been quite well debunked over on Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politic...

The bottom line is:

The proposed law did not require anyone to get anything implanted

It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants

The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
    HR3200 is not the bill that passed. That's HR 3590, which does not have the registry.

An implantable RFID chip is simply one example of a class II implantable medical device. Others include:

http://emedicine.medscape.com...

Content from external source:

percutaneous catheters
    vascular graft prostheses
    bone-conduction hearing aids
    tympanostomy tubes
    gastrointestinal tubes
    implantable st...

http://www.snopes.com/politic...

The bottom line is:

http://emedicine.medscape.com...

Content from external source:

percutaneous catheters
    vascular graft prostheses
    bone-conduction hearing aids
    tympanostomy tubes
    gastrointestinal tubes
    implantable staples
    long-term intravascular catheters
    intracranial pressure monitor devices
    peripheral nerve stimulators for pain relief
    eye sphere implants
    intramedullary fixation rods
    joint prostheses

Here's the original bill (which did not ever become law):

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/...

And here's what it says:

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
    [...]
    ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—
    ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
    ‘‘(B) is—
    ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
    ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining
    There's a little more about administrative things, but the above is the entirety of what the conspiracy promoters base their theory on. They get away with it in part because the language of the bill is rather complex and difficult to read, so they can basically make up whatever interpretation they like, and many of their readers will be fooled.

They then build upon this by claiming that a Class II device is a

"implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information."
    When actually the three classes of medical devices have nothing to do with what the devices are, but are to do with how much they are regulated to ensure safety. For example:

Class III devices are usually those that support or sustain human life, are of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or which present a potential, unreasonable risk of illness or injury.[9] Examples of Class III devices which currently require a premarket notification include implantable pacemaker, pulse generators, HIV diagnostic tests, automated external defibrillators, and endosseous implants.

Devices in Class II are held to a higher level of assurance than Class I devices, and are designed to perform as indicated without causing injury or harm to patient or user. Examples of Class II devices include powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, and surgical drapes.

Most Class I devices are exempt from the premarket notification and/or good manufacturing practices regulation.[7][9][10] Examples of Class I devices include elastic bandages, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments.

So the law simply creates a registry for this HUGE range of different medical devices.

Implantable RFID chips would be covered under the law, but that's simply because they are one of thousands of devices that are classified as Type III or Type II implantable.

It's not a law, and even if it was, it no more mandates you get a chip implanted than it mandates you get a hip replacement.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/07/11 11:45:51
    JCD aka "biz"
    +9
    Thanks for the laugh!
  • ProudPr... JCD aka... 2012/07/11 12:38:43
    ProudProgressive
    +9
    Do you think it's possible that they're THIS delusional, or is this just a belated April Fool's Day game?
  • JCD aka... ProudPr... 2012/07/11 13:28:56
    JCD aka "biz"
    +7
    I vote "delusional".
  • C. C. Rider 2012/07/11 10:09:53 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    +7
    Do your research dear, BUSH wanted that after he caused 9/11, you know the same time Bush tanked out constitution, you know a REPUBLICAN. OBAMA CARE??? LOL Don't you mean Romneycare!!! His health care is formed after Romney's. LOL

bush the constitution
  • ProudPr... C. C. R... 2012/07/11 12:41:12
    ProudProgressive
    +6
    Research? What's that? Oh, you mean actually consulting with reality before you post something incredibly inane with absolutely no factual basis.

Well, one can hope, I guess. I mean, the Cubs will win the World Series one of these years, won't they?
  • Gloria ProudPr... 2012/07/11 13:49:34
    Gloria
    +2
    Beer sales are just as good winning or losing.
  • ProudPr... Gloria 2012/07/11 13:55:40 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    LOL I meant no insult (at least not to Cubs fans). I had to wait 8,020 games for the Mets to get a no-hitter, so I truly do believe that anything is possible :)
  • Michael McFascist 2012/07/11 05:46:13
    I know....
    Michael McFascist
    +5
    and yeah, I heard he's gonna force us all to learn chinese...plus I think he wants to father children with my wife and 2 daughters...I REFUSE TO BE COMMUNIZED.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/07/11 03:39:07
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +7
    Bwahahaha... lmao.

people jumping into hole animated

2014/04/16 10:38:26