99ers Unemployment Extension NOT Passed by the Senate

Alexander 2010/12/20 15:38:02

Today the Senate passed a 13 month unemployment extension. This is an extension that will benefit all of those who haven’t exhausted their unemployment benefits. Unfortunately nothing was done for the 99ers unemployment extension, we are talking about people that has not received any financial aid in 8 months.

nbsp 99ers unemployment extension talking people received financial aid 8

99ers have been crying for help in their situation but this $856 billion tax will do nothing for them. Instead it seems it is all great news for the rich and wealthy in the United States. It is them who will receive the majority of benefits from this bill in the end. In the meantime lower paid Americans will receive the less benefits.

Sen. Stabenow’s The Americans Want to Work Act which would have added 20 weeks of Tier 5 benefits in states with unemployment rates of 7.5% or greater, was not added to the tax bill. What happens to people who REALLY need aid during these tough times?

Right now there are millions of jobless 99ers and many experts agree that millions more will join them in the coming months, with their number expected to be spiking by April! If we are going to talk about numbers, the 99ers could be 4 million if not more given the current state of the economy – flat numbers in job creation and a very slow economy recovery.

Again, Senate turns its back to the people who need it the most…

http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2010/12/15/99ers-unemployment-...

Just a couple of the comments:
Terry RenoNV says:
December 15, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I have not had any income in 8 months and trying to hold on to a place to live with my 3 boys. I have sold everything and have nothing left to sell. I have no family to move to as they are all passed away (I am 44 years old) . Where do I go from here? I worked in the casino business for 19 years full time and have been seeking work for over two years… I’m scared!!! How do I tell my children I cannot keep them and they are going to have to move away with their dad ? I have lost everything I have worked my whole life for and now I am going to lose my children..What is left for me???? Harry Ried can kiss my a**, I am kicking myself in the head why I voted for him. Maybe Harry Reid can stop by and tell my kids why they can no longer live with their mom and why Santa didn’t come this year…………..

levi says:
December 16, 2010 at 11:45 am

. im a 99er cant find work also i have a 8 year son im a single dad i can no longer take care of my son who will help before i have to put my son in foster care please help i cant stop crying god help us all
____________________________________________
And then there is this website:
http://american99ersunion.yolasite.com/

which states:
FACT: THERE ARE OVER 5 MILLION AMERICANS WITH NO INCOME & AN ADDITIONAL 30,000 AMERICANS PER WEEK WILL BE ADDED TO THAT GROWING NUMBER FROM THE MOMENT THAT BILL BECAME LAW...

(Resistnet)

• La 2010/12/20 16:27:38
    La
    Just to clarify...these 99ers recieve /no/ form of welfare from the govt? They're not getting any money at all?
  • Billy Board 2010/12/20 15:50:31
    Billy Board
    +1
    Damn, the welfare roles will explode and those filthy RICH people will say "let them eat cake"! damn welfare roles explode filthy rich people eat cake let them eat cake
  • Mr. Rock "n" Roll 2010/12/20 15:49:48
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +1
    Let's just turn this nation into a complete welfare state - No one works and we take money from the so called evil rich to support everyone else

turn nation welfare works money evil rich support welfare check

2014/08/02 00:25:43