9-13-2013? The NEXT 9/11? Obama is a SATANIST

Red 2012/09/08 14:13:56

I decided to repost this conversation and get responses. Do not send me hateful messages you will be blocked. I care for the health and safety of EVERYONE in the country. EVEN MY ENEMIES. God is good.

Them: Set your eyes there and not on this earth my friend.

Me: And I am encouraging you to set your eyes on earth and let heaven wait for those fools who will turn their backs on God. It won't be while I am alive to tell others the truth. I want another season on earth to do good work for Jesus. I love Him and He's not going anywhere. I can see him in heaven later.

I truly can't talk to you about this until you have wakened. Your answers are beginning to make me mad. I am glad to know you will stay in His word. You will be fine. Whew. When you learn the truth tell everybody. we have less than 2 months to get the first part of this done. I think they are planning somethinbng for 9-13-2013. Obams favorite number is 4 in numerology 13 also = 4 (1+3) In 1913 satanists installed the FED into the government. The 100 year anniversary is next year and I fully believe it will take place on that day. It will be FRIDAY THE 13TH 20......13!

PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY THE WAY YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE. That's why I asked that question about 9/11. SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN! It will be bad and worse than 9/11/20.11

http://www.dauglydevil.com/2007/09/secret-behind-number-11-pr...

• Always Right 2012/09/15 23:11:37
    WOW WE NEED TO STAND WITH GOD!
    Always Right
    +1
    Hebrew Meaning of Barak O Bama!
  • Red Always ... 2012/09/15 23:13:26
  • Eric Albertson 2012/09/09 06:10:11
  • FlyGalsMom Eric Al... 2012/09/10 08:42:17 (edited)
    FlyGalsMom
    Eric~~Do you KISS your LOVED ones with that mouth? It would be interesting to know the word that you thought was imperative not to write out the g--ay word~ And how can you use the F word in the same sentence where you claim that we need to stand with God ~Seriously! This is what I mean when I say that the ppl in America are losing morals~ values and scruples~
  • Red FlyGalsMom 2012/09/10 08:54:22
  • Dude 97 FlyGalsMom 2013/07/24 08:26:52
  • Camille Palmer 2012/09/08 17:01:01
    WOW WE NEED TO STAND WITH GOD!
    Camille Palmer
    A recent reversal, Validated this Notion. Valerie Jarrett is his WITCH, use of spells mentioned around her,and her purpose in the white house.
    ie.

Forwards: No other White House official in history has enjoyed such a unique relationship with both a president and a first lady,
    Reverse: reveal Serve the net, Slave is their threat, solves the Bush's sheild, their they Use of Spells, and is a Heracy, Camille is chases lie, (How/Owl)were (done/doin) this other vote,

they serve a network, we slaves are a threat to them, they have Solved a Problem the Bush family could not, a spell to shield them? perhaps, ?
    They/she, make(s) USE OF SPELLS, witch craft, committing heracy, Camille chases down lies, ( my Middle name is Camille) I learn, how they do what they do, how they are doing the VOTE, Faud? Steal the election? acorn ? so man ways.

Forwards: and yet the mainstream media have ignored Jarrett’s enormous influence over the shape and direction of the Obama administration.
    Reverse: It knows me, surround me, Spirits (the dorne/ addorn), give our hate emit, commit miss step, Ain't it? Initiates him in and get un/U.N.? MOB Believe it, and Discovers net.

She is aware I Am doing an investigation of her, knows me, surrounds me, adorn me with spirits (not the nice kind either)...
    ie.

She is aware I Am doing an investigation of her, knows me, surrounds me, adorn me with spirits (not the nice kind either) Emitting hate towards me, but the Commit a Misstep.mistake, Right? and he has been initiated in to the U.N. the us is a MOB, a network of Criminals, believe it, I have discovered it/the truth.
  • Red Camille... 2012/09/08 19:34:33
  • Camille... Red 2012/09/09 00:17:17
    Camille Palmer
    I'll tell you in a private Email. you know,.....CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS...
  • Red Camille... 2012/09/09 00:26:29
  • remy 2012/09/08 15:16:36
    CONSPIRACY THEORY!
    remy
    +2
    wow!! Obama is just everything isn't he? this is ridiculous!
  • Bella 2012/09/08 15:12:59
    CONSPIRACY THEORY!
    Bella
    +2
    There is only one 9/11 thanks to bush administration ignoring national security
  • remy Bella 2012/09/08 15:17:51
    remy
    +3
    it's amazing how they just go from one thing to the next about what Obama is.....no rationality, just paranoia~
  • Camille... remy 2012/09/08 17:32:23
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    PppFffUUuutttT !!!!! have you looked at his record at all? even one word? he's a CIA construct, a SPOOK. Bush was Head of the CIA a version of the Nazi SS order of death,..index Scull and bones, and has been instrumental in creating his background but the truth keeps popping up.
    thee is a Link from Alister Crowle to the Bush family, Bab's bush is Alisters Illegitimate daughter, Mildred Pierce gave Birth to Barbara 9 months after admitting to being a Sexual Surrogate to Alister, Druing a Satanic ritual, but only 6 months after marrying Mr Peirce. Michelle Obama's Grand Mother was a Voo doo Priestess, and gave a Vodo blessing on the White House, with Michelle's Approval. Obama is neither Islamic nor Christian.
    he's Atheist, believes in no god other than demonic Spirits/devils who can be incited to aid him in his work. like king Solomon did.
    He has 2 passports, under 2 completely different names, and nationality's and religions.
    a social security number issued in 1890, from a state he never lived in, and A forged birth certificate. is actually the Son of a known Socialist, read dreams of my Real father.
    hates white people, hates America, has created his own flag he swears alliance to.
    was breaking the OATH of office even as he was uttering the words.
    after all you can not serve two masters. god o manau.
    grow up and read some thing.
    stop being a SHEEPLE.
  • remy Camille... 2012/09/08 18:57:53
  • Red Camille... 2012/09/08 19:37:21
  • Camille... Bella 2012/09/08 17:10:57
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    wake the heck up Bella, Bush, Chenny, and Rumsfeld, did 9/11 they are the insiders...in that inside job...the Bush family, are German Nazi collaborators, Prescott Bush was Hitlers state side banker, now called Doich Bank. ( that Obama handed millions to in that notorious bail out) and Hitlers personal Secretary's last name was Chenny... who escaped German with Hitlers final instructions intact. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Bella Camille... 2012/09/08 18:21:11
    Bella
    Nope, that would have taken brains and not one person you've mentioned has enought brains to carry out a 9/11. It was just stupidity on Bush administration part.
  • dragon88 Bella 2012/09/09 01:29:29
  • Daniel 2012/09/08 14:35:49
    WOW WE NEED TO STAND WITH GOD!
    Daniel
    Prepare to draw you weapons and be sent to Our Maker. Those who are killed in the first wave will be the Raptured. Like Samson and David I will stand fight and die.
  • Red Daniel 2012/09/08 14:39:14
  • Daniel Red 2012/09/08 17:56:46
    Daniel
    Nope. I'm voting for Mitt because I will not support Obama. You can believe a third party will when but even if he did, we'll be where we are now. Might as well let Obama win. Mitt is the only one with the ability to fix or atleast repair our economy. None of it really matters as the Tribulations are apond us. The rapture isn't how most think. I witnessed a man get Raptured. A second before his body died God's presence filled the entire hospital. Hundreds of people bowed their heads that night as a Son of God was born. I knew that was how it was the moment Christ died. The Earth shook and the soliers kneeled saying " trully this was the Son of God ". That is a Rapture Practicing Christians wait for. Death comes to all but some Spirits will not sleep as they go straight to the Father. These great men who over come sin will see the face of God which not even the Angels in Heaven have seen. This is true about the man which God took. Leaders of the Catholic Church came to Tucson because of this event. The man was my grandfather and had spent the last 6 years which I knew in prayer and was sinless those years. My blood will spill and I will die for my brothers in battle like kings before me.
  • Red Daniel 2012/09/08 19:42:03
  • Kevin V... Daniel 2012/09/08 18:30:31
    Kevin Verdone
    +1
    Sounds kinda like a Jihad doesn't it?
  • Yoru 2012/09/08 14:19:46
    CONSPIRACY THEORY!
    Yoru
    +2
    you delude yourself.
  • Camille... Yoru 2012/09/08 17:35:15
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    your already hypnotized, and happy, so..Don't wake you with the truth eh?
    nighty nie butter cup.
  • Yoru Camille... 2012/09/08 22:36:12
    Yoru
    unlike some, i am actually able to tell truth from lies and propaganda.
  • Camille... Yoru 2012/09/09 00:15:30
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    apparently, All evidence to the contrary!
  • Yoru Camille... 2012/09/09 02:30:27
    Yoru
    keep telling yourself that.
  • Red 2012/09/08 14:15:07

2014/10/22 22:31:07