7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them.
7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them
Obama’s national security policy has continued some of the
most controversial moves of the Bush Administration. Silence from much
of the left.
1. Democrats fought George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq in 2006.
2. American deaths in Afghanistan have skyrocketed since Obama took office.
3. President Obama’s drones and special operators are working down “Kill Lists” of suspected terrorists.
4. Drone attacks have risen sharply under Obama.
5. In Pakistan alone the administration has launched over 300 drone strikes.
6. Obama promised to end the Bush era torture interrogation practices.
7. Obama was unable to deliver on his pledge to close the Guantanamo
Bay detention center, which Bush had also said he would close.
News & Politics