53% in Wisconsin Now Approve Of Governor Walker’s Job Performance

Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi 2012/06/16 17:18:21
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s approval ratings are up slightly following his victory in the state’s June 5 special recall election. Fifty-three percent (53%) of Likely Voters in the Badger State now at least somewhat approve of the job Walker is doing as governor, according to a new Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove of his job performance. Those figures include 45% who Strongly Approve and 39% who Strongly Disapprove

Read More: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/pol...

• Andy 2012/06/17 00:23:09
    Official estimates indicate that the government will lose tens of billions of...
    Andy
    +6
    They were a failure... many lost their jobs, businesses were shut down...and then there was CASH FOR CLUNKERS... another bad idea. The only thing that did: It got many Obama/Biden bumper stickers off the road!!

• KrSpo 2012/06/26 20:56:59
    KrSpo
    +1
    53% of those that voted supported him, not 53% just pointing out the obvious.
  • Bob S 2012/06/17 19:42:48
    How would you rate the job Scott Walker has been doing as governor…do you str...
    Bob S
    +1
    The results were very positive on election night. The UNIONS sure don't want to take on Walker or anyone like him again.
  • Stryder Bob S 2012/06/17 20:06:58
    Stryder
    +2
    Considering 38% of the union members voted for Walker, I don't think that's going to be a concern for awhile.
  • TerryAgee 2012/06/17 19:01:16
    Do you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable or ver...
    TerryAgee
    +1
    I have a favorable view of the public employee union because their pensions provide investment capital for small biz startups. Yay or nay?
  • Bob S TerryAgee 2012/06/17 19:43:55
    Bob S
    +1
    NAY...the unions don't do anything that don't benefit the union bosses and to hell with rank and file. I think Walker showed them a thing or two.
  • TerryAgee Bob S 2012/06/17 23:01:56
    TerryAgee
    +2
    I see your point, but you could say the same thing about all politicians and their campaign donors. Be that as it may, life must be so fantastic in Wisconsin that the banks there are funding startup businesses to create jobs with decent benefits for all the laid-off public looking for workers in Wisconsin. Yay or nay?
  • Bob S TerryAgee 2012/06/18 14:48:37
    Bob S
    +1
    Your OK..
  • TerryAgee Bob S 2012/06/18 17:42:41
    TerryAgee
    +2
    Thank you for adding some wisdom to my day. Have a pleasant and cheerful week! Enjoy!
  • Bob S TerryAgee 2012/06/19 15:57:40
    Bob S
    +1
    You too...
  • Dave 2012/06/17 14:00:15 (edited)
    Dave
    +3
    As a former teacher (now retired), I guess I ought to be giddy over public-service workers unions, but some have gotten so out of control that they needed reining in.

It interesting that Scott Walker's approval rating is higher than Obama's, but nobody is talking about recalling him ! (I really do know that is not possible under current law).

BTW---is it possible to have the answer choices actually related to the question being asked ??
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/06/17 13:37:24
    Looking back, was the government bailout of General Motors and Chrysler a suc...
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +2
    That's what I think
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/06/17 08:28:35
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Dear God in Heaven, are you a lawyer, or do you write insurance policies?
    Trying to herd this pack of cats back to the topic, yes I support Gov. Walker, as the Family up in Wisconsin has nothing but good news to relay when talking about him. This recall proves that my home state is not yet completely overrun with freeloaders.
  • Obama F... WannaBe... 2012/06/17 08:40:32 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Rasmussen report , wrote it
  • WannaBe... Obama F... 2012/06/17 08:47:00
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Was referencing your choice of "replies". Never seen the like.
  • Obama F... WannaBe... 2012/06/17 11:29:55
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/06/17 05:48:34
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    Awful. Everytime I hear of a fireman being paid for 2 years and only working for 19 days. It's in the contract. I blame both the city and the uunions.
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/06/17 04:39:56
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    I approve of Governor Walker and his policies, wish we had him here in California.
  • Bob S SoCalEx... 2012/06/17 19:49:37
    Bob S
    +1
    In California it is not only UNIONS but the fact that the people of California have thought it in their better interests to put the entire state in the hands of democrats. Don't bring up Arnie and what he did as he was a big RHINO and not good at that. They even changd the laws to do all budgets by majority vote thus eliminating the need for any Republicans. Before many of you get so gleeful just remember that you will reap what you sow. The state has near the top of all states unemployment and the largest deficit in the USA. Thank you so much for you hindsight to all of the voting California voters.
  • Obama F... Bob S 2012/06/17 20:37:29 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    Hey! not all us folk here in CA vote of Dem! the big hang out here , is So.cal and san Fran. that why dem get vote in time after time.
  • SoCalEx... Bob S 2012/06/17 20:59:45
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    You have me confused with some one who votes for Democrats. Which I haven't done in many years. Its not just the unions but the fact that they allow illegals to vote.
  • Obama F... SoCalEx... 2012/06/17 21:28:48 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    I the one who stuck my foot in my mouth , i did not read your first post, sorry i wish we Governor Walker , instead of moon bean gov Jerry  brown  moon bean
  • SoCalEx... Obama F... 2012/06/17 23:15:56
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    To bad our wishing can't make it true :-)
  • Obama F... SoCalEx... 2012/06/18 00:33:35
  • Bob S Obama F... 2012/06/19 16:04:14
    Bob S
    +1
    Thanks....
    +2
    Failure!
  • Jill 2012/06/17 01:20:34
    Jill
    +5
    As a Wisconsin person I cannot tell you how spectacular it is to have Governor Walker taking on the issues to make our state financially sound. New opportunities are pouring into the state because we have real leadership.
  • cddjmikey 2012/06/17 01:06:50
    cddjmikey
    +3
    Considering the massacre at the recall I would think that his approval ratings would be much higher ! It will be good to get a president in office that actually has an idea how the economy works !!
    When looking at a choice between Obama and Romney, is it a choice you are exc...
    +5
    I am pleased to be voting for Romney - a man well qualified to be president.

Glad to hear Walker is gaining ground, he deserve to do so
  • Bob S Jackie ... 2012/06/17 19:51:06
    Bob S
    At least Govenor Walker told the people what he was going to do and God forbid, he kept his promises and proceeded to do just that. Go Govenor Walker...
  • Andy 2012/06/17 00:23:09
    Andy
    +6
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/16 19:17:48
    CAPISCE
    +6
    I'm excited about Romney, finally having a man with a head for finances in the White House will be a welcome site.

2014/09/17 19:42:44