50 Moronic Wiberal Quotes, courtesy of Wiberals

Chi~Cat 2012/06/30 19:42:51

1. Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"

2. Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

3. Whoopi Goldberg on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and [sic] when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."

4. Joy Behar on Economics: "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?"

5. John Conyers on the Health Care Bill, which he voted for: "I love these members, they get up and say, ‘Read the bill ... What good is reading the bill if it's a thousand pages and you don't have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?'"

6. Former DNC Chairman Donald Fowler on possible delay of RNC convention due to Hurricane Gustav: "Plus they think the hurricane's going to hit (starts laughing) New Orleans about the time they start. The timing, at least it appears now, that it'll be there Monday. That just demonstrates God's on our side"

7. Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"

8. John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

9. Howard Dean: "We know that no one person can succeed unless everybody else succeeds."

10. Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

11. Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

12. Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

13. Alan Grayson on Health Care: "The Republican health care plan: don't get sick ... The Republicans have a back up plan in case you do get sick ... This is what the Republicans want you to do. If you get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly!"

14. Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

15. Helen Thomas: Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany and Poland.

16. Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."

17. Bill Clinton on ordinary Americans: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."

18. Barack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"

19. Harry Reid on Iraq: "This war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything."

20. Kanye West: "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

21. Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

22. Bill Maher on Christianity: "I think religion is a neurological disorder.

23. Joe Biden on History: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."

24. Ted Rall: "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared."

25. Michael Moore on terrorism: "There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat."

26. Henry Waxman on Environmentalism: "We're seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point - they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn't ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there's a lot of tundra that's being held down by that ice cap."

27. Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

28. California Senator Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."

29. Wesley Bolin, former governor of Arizona: "We'd like to avoid problems, because when we have problems, we can have troubles."

30. Senator Chris Dodd, while on the campaign trail: "Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again" Sen. Chris Dodd, on the campaign trail.

31. Melissa Lafsky, Huffington Post blogger: "[Mary Jo] would have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history ... Who knows -- maybe she'd feel it was worth it."

32. Joe Biden on the passage of the Health Care Bill: "This is a big f...ing deal!"

33. Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."

34. Jerry Brown, former governor of California, and current candidate for the same position: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

35. Democratic Convention producer Don Mischer, overheard on CNN having an apoplectic seizure when the balloons failed to drop from the ceiling of the Fleet Center in Boston: "Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. We're getting more balloons. All balloons. All balloons should be going. Come on, guys! Let's move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down. Go, balloons. Balloons. What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down. All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling? What the f--- are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons."

36. Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less."

37. Bill Clinton: "I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her."

38. Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is, in fact, still alive: "His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."

39. Al Gore on zoology: "A zebra does not change its spots."

40. Rod Blagojevich, former governor of IL: "I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up."

41. Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the newly passed health care law: "We actually have not required in this law that you carry health insurance."

42. Congressman John Dingell on freedom: "The harsh fact of the matter is when you're passing legislation that will cover 300 million American people in different ways, it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

43. Former Congressman Eric Massa: "Now, they're saying I groped a male staffer. Yes, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe and four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday."

44. Congressman Charlie Rangel on our troops: "If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq."

45. Radio personality Ed Schultz on elections: "If I lived in Massachusetts, I'd try to vote ten times ... Yeah that's right, I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. Because that's exactly what they are."

46. John Kerry on health care: "I'm going to be honest with you -- I don't know a lot about Cuba's healthcare system. Is it a government-run system?"

47. Congresswoman Maxine Waters on socialism: "Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."

48. Senator Harry Reid on Barack Obama: "...light-skinned," and with "no negro dialect."

48. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on national security, after a man attempted to blow up a commercial airplane with a bomb in his panties: "The system worked."

49. Nancy Pelosi on legislation: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

50. Joe Biden to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair bound: "stand up ... Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you!"

Any faves? LOL! Please feel free to add your own to this list. Thank you.

• Kathi Mcdermott 2012/08/12 08:31:06
    Kathi Mcdermott
    +3
    Knee slappers all of them. But could someone explain to me why it is that I haven't seen one word about Kobe Bryants Facebook response to the lakers attaining Dwight Howard. "We are now locked and loaded". I believe that the MSM and the Dems crucified Sarah Palin for saying it and blaming Gabby Giffords shooting on Sarah Palin for saying the SAME FRIGGIN THING. But oh, no, a great big ooopsie by the MSM for letting this slip by.
  • Chi~Cat Kathi M... 2012/08/12 08:58:10
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Spot on, Kathi! Very good, for I had forgotten that one. Thanks so much for stopping by~
  • Katherine 2012/08/11 11:14:03
    Katherine
    +3
    What a bunch of idiots. No wonder this has so many replies, great compilation. Is it bad that I laughed hysterically at #27?
  • Soundstorm 2012/08/11 08:05:27
    Soundstorm
    +2
    51. “I don’t know the facts about when Mr. Soptic’s wife got sick or the facts about his health insurance.” Deputy Obama campaign manager Stephane Cutter lying about having any association with the super PAC that ran the ad where unemployed steel worker Joe Soptic accused Mitt Romney of being responsible for his wife's death. In fact he told her his story in a conference call back on May 14.
  • pbunny 2012/07/04 01:52:26 (edited)
  • "Shooter" ™ 2012/07/03 21:59:55
  • BigFig#9 2012/07/03 21:55:56
    BigFig#9
    Most of these are pretty good and represent just how stupid anybody can sound when every word you say is transcribed or recorded...I've had some beauts. Repubs also say the darndest things and of course Bush alone probably contributed 50... I think the secret for any politician is to make fun of themselves when they mis-speak.... There's a book called '185 Stupid Things Republicans Have Said' which will keep you in stitches...unless of course you're blinded by your politics... One of my favs from the Governator---'I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman'.
  • Plantgypc 2012/07/02 21:35:56 (edited)
    Plantgypc
    +2
    If Palin would have said any of these, OMG.
  • Chi~Cat Plantgypc 2012/07/02 21:49:30
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    I love that video! Thanks for bringing it here! Right on!
  • jasmine1 2012/07/02 19:01:57
    jasmine1
    +4
    This would be funny if it were not so sad. Harvard University ran a poll to determine the intelligence difference between libs and conservatives. Their findings were that libs are far less intelligent and have much lower I.Q.s than conservatives. I think the study had 100,000 participants. My question is does that mean they are going to replace all their stupid liberal professors? LOL
  • Chi~Cat jasmine1 2012/07/02 19:06:43 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    Jasmine, exactly why I posted this, it is not funny, however, you rocked your post with your punchline!
    lol gif
  • mich52 2012/07/02 18:16:41
  • Chi~Cat mich52 2012/07/02 18:51:55
  • David 2012/07/02 18:15:29
    David
    +2
    Verbal douchebaggery abounds with the left and often on the right. People who are highly visible to the public, especially politicians, really, really need to think before they open their pie holes. I expect stupid things to come out of the mouths of washed up entertainers.
  • Chi~Cat David 2012/07/02 18:57:57
    Chi~Cat
    Funny that you mention that, check this out:
  • Kathi M... David 2012/08/12 08:35:40
    Kathi Mcdermott
    Is that "HOLLYDUH" that you are speaking of David
  • HearnoEvil 2012/07/02 18:04:03
    HearnoEvil
    +1
    What idiots..! -Sheryl Crow must have one these.. lmao

Toilet
  • Chi~Cat HearnoEvil 2012/07/02 18:52:53
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    LOLOL! Nasty just like her!
  • HearnoEvil Chi~Cat 2012/07/02 18:54:02
    HearnoEvil
    +1
    LOL ikr?? XD
  • Chi~Cat HearnoEvil 2012/07/02 18:58:58
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Funny that you mention entertainers, check this out:

• HearnoEvil Chi~Cat 2012/07/02 19:19:07
    HearnoEvil
    +1
    LOL! I seen it.. Hope you like the pic. XD hahaha
  • Chi~Cat HearnoEvil 2012/07/02 21:56:39
    Chi~Cat
    I did. Freaked me the hell out! I could not stop laughing! tx!
  • ronbo51 2012/07/02 15:35:22
    ronbo51
    +8
    and add to their MOST famous of all quotes........
    its all george bush s fault
  • Chi~Cat ronbo51 2012/07/02 18:53:34
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    You just did! Thanks for stopping by ronbo51!
  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/02 14:45:34
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    This makes me wonder if the founding fathers and all the people who have died to make this country great would think today that what they did was wasted.
  • Biki~pw... Bill ~P... 2012/07/02 17:02:55
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +4
    I think they would.
  • Chi~Cat Biki~pw... 2012/07/02 18:59:47
  • Chi~Cat Bill ~P... 2012/07/02 18:54:14
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    We'll take OUR country back...I have faith. Thanks for stopping by, Bill.
  • Franklin 2012/07/02 14:15:44
    Franklin
    +4
    Things liberals say would be endlessly entertaining if they where not so damaging -LOL
  • Chi~Cat Franklin 2012/07/02 19:00:34
    Chi~Cat
    So true! Speaking of entertaining?

• Old Timer 2012/07/02 14:01:30
    Old Timer
    +3
    Height of INTELLEGENCE, eh?
  • Chi~Cat Old Timer 2012/07/02 19:00:55
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Big drop from the Apex! Thanks for stopping by, Old Timer.
  • KCurtis 2012/07/02 11:43:51
    KCurtis
    +6
    Wiberals lolz good one.
    Everything they say is moronic, most prevalent one now... https://lh3.googleusercontent...
  • Chi~Cat KCurtis 2012/07/02 19:02:49
    Chi~Cat
    Thanks for stopping by, K! ; )

Scope this out for entertainment! ohmygosh!

• Bali 2012/07/02 10:58:12
    Bali
    +5
    thats our leaders.....imagine for one second how the rest of the worlds governments get a laugh out of these clowns.....pick any of these idiots and you have SNL material for years to come.
  • Professor 2012/07/02 07:46:10
    Professor
    +2
    Thanks Chi-Cat for the laughs and groans. These are great examples of the idiocy and ignorance of the left.
  • Chi~Cat Professor 2012/07/02 08:37:31
    Chi~Cat
    Gosh, does this mean I can't break out the decology? lol! Thank you for stopping by, Professor.
  • lisaokapi 2012/07/02 05:51:49
    lisaokapi
    +3
    Thanks for a good laugh!
  • Chi~Cat lisaokapi 2012/07/02 07:25:31
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    Anytime! Glad you enjoyed. Stay cool and thanks for stopping by~
  • Wulfdane 2012/07/02 04:39:35 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    +4
    Hell, that reminds me of the stupidity we read from Liberals right here on SH.

2014/10/23 04:36:21