50 lie's told by Obama, Does he tell the truth?

SOnny 2008/04/01 22:16:30
Would you Defend These lies made by Obama?
50 Lies and Counting: Posted on Political forum.com - Elections and Campaigns

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.
2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.
3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had
4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.
5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn’t allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.
6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and ‘Baraka’ (from which Barack came) means ‘blessed’ in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.
7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years,until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.
8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).
9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn’t even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won’t Run On A National Ticket In ‘08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn’t write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Candian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

30.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - LIAR, after the NAFTA Memo, a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia, was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized officially.

31.) I Didn’t Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn’t.

33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.

34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.

35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn’t write yourself.

37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying this. Obama has stopped saying this.

38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

39.) I Don’t Take PAC Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.

40.) I don’t Have Lobbysists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.

43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other people’s words.

44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren’t in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back from your departure date - AGAIN.

46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan leaves us all to pay the 15,000,000 who don’t have to buy it.

47.) I Only Found Out About My Investment Conflicts Via Mail - LIAR, both companies you site as having sent you letters about this conflict have no record of any such letter ever being created or sent.

48.) I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you won’t wear a flag pin and you don’t put your hand over your heart during the Anthem.

• Annie 2008/06/25 19:34:14
    Annie
    +1
    He is a liar but people just don't want to see it.
  • Shallow Hal 2008/05/01 18:41:22
    Shallow Hal
    +3
    Attention Media – it’s time we reported a little more of the Truth. Here’s just a sample:

SavagePolitics.com
    and
    Shallow Hal
    Present:

Barack Obama’s Laundry List Of Lies

CHARGE 1 – Selma got me born.

EVIDENCE - Senator Obama was born August 4th, 1961. The march on Selma began March 7th, 1965. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 5 - President Kennedy rescued my father from Kenyan obscurity and airlifted him to the American Dream.

EVIDENCE – Senator Obama’s father came in September 1960, while EISENHOWER was President. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2

VERDICT - SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 19 - I do not vote ‘Present’ any more than any other IL Representative.

EVIDENCE – While ‘Present’ votes may not be unusual in Illinois, the number of ‘Present’ votes YOU have, Senator Obama, IS. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, NY Times 12/20/07 by Raymond Hernandez and Christopher Drew

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 22 - I support a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

EVIDENCE - We enter into evidence a few of Senator Obama’s quotes and votes on gun control: “Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions.” (Jul 1998), “Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.” (Jul 2005). SOURCE 1, Source: The ...

"

SavagePolitics.com
    and
    Shallow Hal
    Present:

Barack Obama’s Laundry List Of Lies

CHARGE 1 – Selma got me born.

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

VERDICT - SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

EVIDENCE - We enter into evidence a few of Senator Obama’s quotes and votes on gun control: “Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions.” (Jul 1998), “Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.” (Jul 2005). SOURCE 1, Source: The Improbable Quest, by John K. Wilson, p.148 Oct 30, 2007, Source: 1998 IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test Jul 2, 1998, Reference: Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; Bill S 397 ; vote number 2005-219 on Jul 29, 2005

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 21 - I barely know William Ayers – A.K.A. – Abu-Zayd

EVIDENCE – Senator Obama announced the start of his Senate campaign from the front steps of William Ayers’ home, in the same neighborhood they share. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 28 - I have the solutions to repair our economy.

EVIDENCE - Senator Obama voted against his own economic proposal package. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 30 - I barely know Tony Rezko. I did about 5 hours of billed work for him.

EVIDENCE – Senator Obama has known Antoin Rezko for 17 years. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 32 - I don’t have bundlers and I don’t take PAC money.

EVIDENCE - Senator Obama has 79 bundlers and has collected over $13,000,000 in lobbyist PAC money. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 33 - I don’t take money from lobbyists.

EVIDENCE - At least 38 Individuals on Senator Obama’s campaign are or work for lobbyists.
    SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 35 - I have clean connections, unlike my opponents and most of Washington.

EVIDENCE - Rezko, William Ayers (Abu-Zayd), Nadmi Auchi, Rashid Khalidi, Jeremiah Wright, James Meeks, Louis Farrakhan. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4, SOURCE 5, SOURCE 6,, SOURCE 7

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 38 - I sponsored dozens of my own bills in one year and passed them.

EVIDENCE - State Senator Ricky Hendon ‘appointed’ Obama sponsor of Hendon’s high-profile legislation. Not a one of those Bills was truly sponsored by Senator Obama. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 39 - I believe in fairness, not tactics, to win elections.

EVIDENCE - Senator Obama hired a team of investigators to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against him. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 49 - I have sponsored and passed plenty of Bills in the US Senate. I have experience.

EVIDENCE - You have passed 2 BILLs in the U.S. Senate – one for Africa and one that makes lobbyists stand while they eat. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 60 - I never heard sermons at Trinity like those being played on Youtube and by the mainstream media.

EVIDENCE - Senator Obama said: “Did I ever hear him (Rev. Wright) make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes." SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4, SOURCE 5

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

CHARGE 66 - My campaign donations are from millions of average people (bitter, typical white people too?). We are winning in a new way, without corporate influence, or special interests.

EVIDENCE - The implication is that special interests, corporations, banks, and industry donations are not accepted. Nothing could be further from the truth. SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2, SOURCE 3, SOURCE 4, SOURCE 5

VERDICT – SENATOR OBAMA YOU ARE A LIAR

Super Delegates – Voters – These are just a of the few reasons why you might want to think twice before casting your vote. It seems the ‘Clean Slate’ is not quite so clean. For the complete list of 67 Lies, to suggest new ones, fight me on the one’s you see, verify Sources, or to comment, please click here: http://savagepolitics.com/?p=...

And Remember – If You Can’t Stand The Truth, You’d Better Take A Seat.
  • u funny 2008/04/29 17:37:30
    u funny
    +2
    he doesn't know the difference between a lie or truth if either one would fly up and bite him he could 'nt tell witch one bite him
  • sativa 2008/04/28 19:48:17
    sativa
    +2
    Thanks for putting this all together so accessibly! : )
  • Lykos 2008/04/21 17:48:23
  • Snowball 2008/04/21 15:36:32
    Snowball
    +3
    No. I argue he's actually worse than the typical politician, using people's wanting to believe in truth, and honesty, and trying to make up for the ills of the past, for personal gain. He's an opportunist, and will say whatever he needs to, to what ever group he's speaking to, to make them feel like he's connected to them. Hence, belonging to Rev. Wright's church, but apparently not going enough to know what that hate monger is all about.
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2008/04/21 12:47:52
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +4
    Obama is a habitual liar. His character is despicable. How could anyone even consider him to be our next POTUS?
  • Candlejack Kara ~~... 2008/04/22 06:03:45
  • deb 2008/04/21 04:06:48
    deb
    +5
    he couldn't see the truth if it was staring him in the face! thanks 2009 for the list-it is now close to 70...
  • Shallow... deb 2008/05/03 01:28:00
    Shallow Hal
    +4
    Deb you are a trooper, all your help, and everyone here, we are going to end up making a difference. Screw Soros and Moveon and Progressive Insurance (donated $12,000,000 to MoveOn to trash anyone but Oblowme). If you have Progressive, cancel them today and move on!!!

Keep it kickin' folks. They can't stand it because they can't control it. Let's make news new!

Shallow Hal
  • Kara ~~... Shallow... 2008/11/15 02:28:12
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    I am glad that I have never had Progressive insurance.
  • fuzzyface 2008/04/21 01:51:01
    fuzzyface
    +3
    He tells the truth all the time. If by 'truth' you mean 'lies'. Or if it is opposite day.
  • Kara ~~... fuzzyface 2008/04/21 12:50:24
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +3
    It also depends what season it is for Obama. Sometimes he is in a 'sillier season.'
  • Scott's sodahead 2008/04/21 01:19:19
    Scott's sodahead
    +4
    He wouldn't know the truth if it was pinned to his lapel and under his right hand during the Anthem...
  • Shallow... Scott's... 2008/05/03 03:15:53
    Shallow Hal
    +1
    uh, during the anthem, his hand is over what's left of his genetals, if you note the picture. With Dragzilla for a bride and Larry providing free limo 'service', you never can tell if we might not be in danger of electing our first Eunuch as President!

Emasculated mess!
  • Seuskeeper 2008/04/21 01:18:24
    Seuskeeper
    +2
    Kind of depressing isn't it. There seems to be no integrity at all in government. Yet, they maddog baseball for steroids.
  • Feck Sodahed 2008/04/21 00:20:50 (edited)
    Feck Sodahed
  • deb Feck So... 2008/04/21 04:11:15
    deb
    +5
    He is an ass!
  • deb deb 2008/04/21 04:11:48
  • Headhunter 13 2008/04/21 00:19:47
    Headhunter 13
    +6
    He has not even attempted truth.
  • nightm4825 In god we trust 2008/04/20 23:59:43
    nightm4825 In god we trust
    +3
    fuck no!!!!!!!
  • SunShine 2008/04/20 23:59:15
    SunShine
    +5
    well we should start on a new 50 list..he should have that many again by now.. lol..
  • t 2008/04/20 23:52:50
  • Kiki 2008/04/18 16:52:00
    Kiki
    +7
    Obama not only lies to the electorate he lies to himself. Obama's so self deluded he believes the lunacy he spews. Worse than that, Obama becomes offended and petulant when people call him on his BullSnot.

Who is Obama to chastise Hillary, a "colleague" and fellow Senator for bringing to light how offensive it is for Obama to speculate why people practice their religion and embrace God?
  • shalonda 2008/04/06 22:41:16
  • SOnny shalonda 2008/04/06 23:31:20
    SOnny
    +3
    I love the disclaimer did any where in that article mention hillary or john? I know they lie as well and I wont defend that!!
  • Feck So... SOnny 2008/04/21 11:21:52
    Feck Sodahed
    +4
    Yes but the difference is that John's lies are like tiny little white lies and Hillary's are worse than Johns, and more like exaggerations and embellishments. Obama's are of the compulsive liar type of habitual outright lies
  • Headhun... shalonda 2008/04/21 00:22:36
    Headhunter 13
    +4
    and why can't we believe the article because Obama said not to. Evbery one of these things can be verified. BTW he never saw Kenya until the tax payers pid his way
  • Elle (Always for McCain) 2008/04/02 16:28:02
    Elle (Always for McCain)
    +8
    Who could possibly defend that laundry list? Not to mention this list does not even contain his latest lies ie I never heard the Rev. makes these statements and then 3 days later you admit you had heard him make statements. Whatever Obama you are a liar and if you become the Dem nom. McCain's camp certainly won't have a problem further dis-crediting you and your nefarious contacts.
  • angie ~ MCCAIN / PALIN 08 2008/04/02 06:37:18
  • Candlejack 2008/04/02 00:13:11 (edited)
  • Elle (A... Candlejack 2008/04/02 16:36:31
    Elle (Always for McCain)
    +5
    U.S. Code collectionmain page faq index search

TITLE 36 > Subtitle I > Part A > CHAPTER 3 > § 301Prev | Next § 301. National anthem
    How Current is This? (a) Designation.— The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
    (b) Conduct During Playing.— During a rendition of the national anthem—
    (1) when the flag is displayed—
    (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart;
    (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
    (C) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note; and
    (2) when the flag is not displayed, all present

My husband served for 15 years and we were just at a military promotion ceremony, EVERYONE not in uniform had their had over their heart, those in uniform saluted. Obama should place his hand over his heart everytime. When you are on base and the flag is lowered, all cars stop, if you are outside everyone stops walking and places their hand over their heart and those in uniform salute.
  • Jackie ... Elle (A... 2008/04/02 19:46:11
    +7
    Thanks for this - not that it will make a whit of difference to the Obama cult, they excuse everything the man does and says.
  • SOnny Jackie ... 2008/04/02 19:59:49
    SOnny
    +4
    True Enough!!!!
  • Candlejack Elle (A... 2008/04/03 01:50:12
  • shalonda Candlejack 2008/04/06 22:38:18
    shalonda
    +1
    I agree with the first statements but the last about him being a negro is racist he is multiracial by the way
  • Headhun... shalonda 2008/04/21 00:25:26
    Headhunter 13
    +1
    NO he is Biracial like my kids from my marriage. My current SO is multi racial. African American, Mexican, Native American, English and French
  • Kara ~~... Candlejack 2008/04/21 12:55:59
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    I meant to downrave you.
  • Candlejack Kara ~~... 2008/04/22 06:02:54
  • I Luv Hillary 2008/04/02 00:03:14
    I Luv Hillary
    +5
    What a HUGE SURPRISE! A Politician who has distorted his past, present and future! We need this guy to put the Clinton's to shame!

2014/08/22 00:04:51