5 Reasons Why Obamacare is in FACT Unconstitutional, Despite the SCOTUS Decision
brtndr 2012/06/29 17:32:30
Now, you're probably saying to yourselves, "HEY, who is this guy to tell the lawmakers and the Supreme Court that they're wrong on the Constitutionality of the Affordable Health Care Act? No one elected him to represent any state or district!! He doesn't sit on a bench wearing a black robe while listening to complex legal arguments!! Who does this guy think he is??"
All true, I don't have a law degree or even studied law in college, but it doesn't matter when you have a general working knowledge of the Constitution. A 5 year old could explain to John Roberts, and the rest of the Supreme Court, why the Affordable Healthcare Act is SOOOO, UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
1. The Obamacare individual Mandate is a direct tax which is unconstitutional under Article 1 section 9:
No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.
2. It violates State's right since the Federal Government does not have the Constitutional Authority to take over Healthcare as stated in the 10th Amendment outlined in the Bill of Rights.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
3. This mandate is involuntary servitude or slavery to the big banks and the insurance industries.The 13 Amendment states:
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
4. It benefits certain industries in a crony capitalist or a monopoly system is illegal in the Constitution under Article 1 section 8:
No Preference shall be given any Regulation or Commerce or Revenue to ports of one State over another; nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.
5. Justice Kagan is not supposed to hear this case because of conflict of interest. The reason is; she was apart of drafting and passing the Affordable Healthcare Act. State Attorney's could, and should, invalidate the SCOTUS ruling on Obamacare on the bases the Kagan didn't recuse herself as the law prescribes.
Like I said at the top of this article, "I don't got one of those fancy black robes or law degrees" But, as you can see, it doesn't take much of an education to understand how the Affordable Healthcare Act is in fact "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" when you can read something, including the Constitution, and actually understand the words that you're reading.
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions