5 Irrefutable Facts that Liberals Can't Stand
- 2009/11/07 00:05:05
- Read all 27 opinions
2) Keynesian economics has never cured a recession
3) Tax cuts cured the recessions of 1963, 1981, and 2001
4) Socialism has never worked anywhere it's been tried
5) Government involvement in Fannie and Freddie by Democrats along with the CRA
was the root cause of the current financial crisis.
- DoJ stalling on protecting voting rights of military?
- Government has unlimited powers and is not constrained by the Constitution--Pete ...
- Poison Pill: The New Senate Energy Bill by BRIAN SUSSMAN
- New York Times blast's Government Motors' Chevy Volt
- The Amnesty Memo
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.