47% Government Dependency; Is our Dollar Headed for Collapse?

jr 2012/09/18 11:42:12
Other
The latest contrived liberal crisis, is a statement from Gov. Romney, discussing the difficulty of getting elected, with a huge number of voters that are dependent on a government, against an opponent that is encouraging and enabling this dependency behavior.

All appears to be fine in the life of Riley, where cell phones, food, and housing are all free, but as responsible individuals we have to ask the question, what happens when the money runs out? It is becoming obvious this is the intent of the Democrat party is to collapse our dollar , but have they considered how they will feed these dependents when they reach their goal?

It appears the democrats have contrived a scheme to perpetually insure their hold onto power by exploiting this dependency behavior, but have they considered consequences when it collapses our dollar?

Excerpts, US Treasurys are "Junk" Dollar Headed for Collaspe: Schiff

The greenback and the U.S. bond market are headed for a collapse as the
U.S. Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation’s debt with
“artificially low” interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific
Capital told CNBC on Wednesday.

“And the only reason that the U.S. government can pay the interest on
the debt, and I say ‘pay’ in quotes because we never pay our bills. We
borrow the money so we pretend to pay, but the only reason we can do it
is because the Fed has got interest rates so artificially low.”

Obama

Read More: http://www.cnbc.com/id/47256715/US_Treasurys_Are_J...

• Schläue~© 2012/09/18 12:14:11 (edited)
    Schläue~©
    +17
    Economists everywhere, have been saying that we are headed for a deeper recession in 2013 no matter what happens between now & January and Bernanke has just made the past 3-1/2 years even worse with plans for QE3. This is the 0bozo economy and he OWNS it.

When Barry Soetoro was running in 2008, I said that one of his big goals would be to get 55% of America on goobermint entitlements. He fell a bit short but one would have to thank the TEA Party revolt in 2010 for that.

Romney is 100% correct in his statement and it's too damn bad if it makes the Proglodytes heads explode becase he speaks the truth instead of giving America false hopey-changey BS, constant lies about the true numbers and pathetic state of the Union.

Here's part of Romney's statement.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what ....These are people who pay no income tax."

• Maria phoenix... 2012/09/18 17:32:35
    Maria
    +1
    Bravo! Well said..
  • Jiorgia 2012/09/18 12:02:02
    Other
    Jiorgia
    +1
    The recording (that I saw on the news 5 minutes ago) clearly stated that they did not pay income tax not that they were dependant on the Government.
  • Seonag Jiorgia 2012/09/18 12:53:37
    Seonag
    +3
    I suggest your view the clip posted by Mother Jones who released it. He CLEARLY did say at the beginning that they were dependent on the Government and entitled to the benefits that the government will give them.

• nerak611 Jiorgia 2012/09/19 01:46:29
    nerak611
    Problem is, those who have work experience and a history of work, also paid taxes. SSDI is for people with a work history, SSI does not require any one to have worked. Some states will provide only SSI or SSDI but not both, while other states do. What families or individuals do get for food stamps is but a drop in the bucket for many- $100 a month for an single individual, $20 a week average, or like &200 for family of two. These are approximations. Not much help for those who need it. The big problem is people who can return to work face going back to work and losing any help, including health care, so if they take the job they fail because they again can't make it on their own. That's why Obama introduced concept for sliding scale fee for those who can't afford private insurance. Housing provides homes for those who can't afford the high rates of renting or owning. Housing waiting lists are long and many end up living In motel rooms. look at Walmart, a manager there can't even afford to live anywhere on his own, so he has to move back home. Organizations like Walmart,( that sells nonAmerican items), cut benefits and over work it's employees because they don't want to pay the cost of benefits. Many foreigners take jobs Americans won't because of this. We support other countr...
    Problem is, those who have work experience and a history of work, also paid taxes. SSDI is for people with a work history, SSI does not require any one to have worked. Some states will provide only SSI or SSDI but not both, while other states do. What families or individuals do get for food stamps is but a drop in the bucket for many- $100 a month for an single individual, $20 a week average, or like &200 for family of two. These are approximations. Not much help for those who need it. The big problem is people who can return to work face going back to work and losing any help, including health care, so if they take the job they fail because they again can't make it on their own. That's why Obama introduced concept for sliding scale fee for those who can't afford private insurance. Housing provides homes for those who can't afford the high rates of renting or owning. Housing waiting lists are long and many end up living In motel rooms. look at Walmart, a manager there can't even afford to live anywhere on his own, so he has to move back home. Organizations like Walmart,( that sells nonAmerican items), cut benefits and over work it's employees because they don't want to pay the cost of benefits. Many foreigners take jobs Americans won't because of this. We support other countries poor and homeless, others wars, shouldn't we be supporting our own first? There really are legitimate people needing assistance and don't get it because the illegal immigrants and those who never even worked are the ones who get it over them! I worked 10-12 hour days for years, I became physically disabled when I required muliple surgeries and told I couldn't go back to work. I look normal to others, but no one knows I've had many surgeries and rods and screws on my back. I worked in pain until I could no longer walk without dragging my leg. In 2006 I lost my independence and my lifes dream! I made a good living, but now have less than $1,000 a month to live off of. I have a friend who helps me, stayed bye for six years, not everyone has that. I fall easily and have bad balance, but I'm not ready to give up to a nursing home! Obama made it possible that I now have a home health aid come in four times a week. She does light cleaning and helps with what is physically impossible fir me to do. I owe almost $200,000 in student loans, mostly interest and penalties, because I can't off my loan anymore. I used to sit in horrible pain before I got an aide, it took me hours to do what she can do on one. She only stays 10-20 minutes each visit except one of those days she is here for an hour to clean. just Lon enogh to make a big difference to me! I get SSDI, and 3/4 goes for rent, the rest for food and needs, not wants! I could really benefit from several aids to help me, make me a bit more comfortable and productive, but Medicare doesn't cover a lot of things that would actually improve some disabled peoples mobility! I wish I could afford a service dog so I could be even more independennt, but it costs $20,000 to buy and have a service dog trained, which too me is outrageous! Walks are supposed to be part if my therapy, but I can't go unattended, if I fall a dog could be trained to get help. A dog also makes one feel more safe being alone and less dependent. But it seems Americans in general have lost track of the need to be more caring and tolerant of those less fortunate. I have been finacially stable and worked hard during years of education and work history. I can't rent or buy anything in my name, why? Student Loan Debt! my first bill after graduate school ws for $900 something a month! Tell me a graduate who earns enough to afford that Right after graduation
  • munda 2012/09/18 11:48:45
    munda
    +9
    It is a matter of when, not if.
  • Dale munda 2012/09/18 12:29:18
    Dale
    +4
    You, unfortunatly, are correct.

2014/08/29 18:27:01