380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

Teri- Oregon 2012/06/12 02:53:32
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB)
report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State
of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American
rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to
oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had
assembled for a “clandestine” meeting
in the Michigan county of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local
law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even,
should it be necessary, by armed force.

The FSB states in this report that
hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting identified “several” undercover FBI
informants who were seeking to “escalate
tensions”
and arrested them whereupon, “within
minutes,”
a contingent of “heavily
armed”
Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest
these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime
federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of
airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the
middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them
instantly.

To how powerful this blast was we
can read as reported by a local Michigan
reporter named Bob Powell who wrote: “At
10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over
hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion
was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman.”

Important to note is that this reporter was swiftly detained and arrested
by Obama forces when he attempted to gather more information.

Over the next nearly 48-hours since the initial bomb drop upon the rebels,
this report continues, Obama regime military forces “numbering in the high-hundreds” descended upon Michigan [photo 2nd left] utilizing nearly 85
combat transport helicopters and A-10 Thunderbolt air-to-ground missile
equipped fighter aircraft.

Confirming the chaos of this battle we can, also, read as confirmed by the
Natural Society News Service which, in part, says:

“Eyewitnesses
on the ground near the media-blacked-out elevated radiation zone near the
border of Indiana and Michigan, where radiation levels hundreds of times higher
than normal were quickly removed from public viewing by the EPA, are now
sending in a large number of photos and videos documenting massive explosions
accompanied by unmarked helicopters, A-10 Thunderbolts, and military personnel.

Those
on the ground report that the explosions are ‘loud and deep’, sounding like
fireworks with a kick. The explosions are oftentimes followed up with a
squadron of helicopters or other aircraft, oftentimes black and unmarked. One
Michigan resident reports the following, and is then backed by dozens of
organic comments which confirm the findings:

“EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE! Also, Large
helicopter heading away from Local Air Force base flying toward scene of
explosions! These explosions are seriously consistent, loud booms for the last
hour or more.”

Russian nuclear experts contributing to this FSB report state that the
elevated radiation levels associated with this attack by the Obama regime upon
these rebel forces state that they were caused by the bombs used because they
contain depleted
uranium
, and that there is the “strong
likelihood”
various other rebel areas of the States of Michigan and Indian
may have been targeted too.

This FSB report further states that the “massive
retaliation”
against these rebels by the Obama regime was due to their
having military grade weapons in which to defend themselves and their families.

In less than 48-hours, however, after this attack an “angry and livid” Obama regime put a clampdown on its program
that has supplied US local police forces with military weapons, and as we can,
in part, read as reported by the Fox News Service:

“The
Defense Department has stopped issuing weapons to thousands of law enforcement
agencies until it is satisfied that state officials can account for all the
surplus guns, aircraft, Humvees and armored personnel
carriers it has given police under a $2.6 billion program, The Associated Press
has learned.

The department's Defense Logistics Agency
ordered state-appointed coordinators in 49 states to certify the whereabouts of
that equipment that has already been distributed through the long-running
arrangement overseen by the agency's Law Enforcement Support Office.”

This FSB report notes that the death toll they projected in this report is,
indeed, an estimate, but further state that based on the number of body-bags
requested by Obama regime forces in the aftermath of this battle it could even
go higher.

Unknown to the vast majority of Americans, and as we had detailed in our
previous report “Russia Shocked After
Thousands Of Americans Beg Obama Not To Kill Them
”, the Obama regime is
operating completely within the law of the United States that now gives their
President unprecedented powers to kill and imprison any citizen he so chooses without
either evidence or trial, and even newer laws that allows the US government for
the first time in its history to deliberately lie and deceive all of them for
any reason whatsoever
.

June 11, 2012 © EU and US all rights reserved.
Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it
is linked back to its original source at What Does It Mean.Com. Freebase content
licensed under CC-BY
and GFDL.

If this is true, we are in a hell of a lot of deep sh*t

please help investigate the validity of this article, anything will help please post what you find and share so we can confirm or disprove above article. Thank you.

we know the site is a hoax already, but during our research to find that
our we ran across a bunch of other stuff that sounds similar. I'm not
saying the article is real, I am saying that in the news there has been
reports of unexplained explosions, unexplained rise in radiation levels,
and many other odd things like increased black helicopters and
increased government surveillance.

Read More: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1586.htm

• Gregaj7 2012/06/12 07:05:52
    +9
    Sorcha Faal is a totally noted disinfo specialist and fabrication of David Boothe. She/He are as bad as Tom Henighan.

• Teri- O... Beat Ma... 2012/06/12 07:15:08
    Teri- Oregon
    Yes I agree, at this time we are just trying to find what is true and what is false. Thank you for your participation.
  • Gregaj7 2012/06/12 07:05:52
    +9
  • Teri- O... Gregaj7 2012/06/12 07:12:37
    Teri- Oregon
    +2
    we have established that she/he is a liar however we found links that support some of the story as being true, so far the 380 died is not true, but other aspects of the story has supporting facts. please check the links provided in the comment section. thank you.
  • safari Teri- O... 2012/06/12 10:30:26 (edited)
    safari
    +1
    that is how sorcha works - he mixes fact with fiction

I've known of sorcha for many years - it's good to understand that anything published by this famous hoaxer is for propaganda rather than to try to pick out what is legit and what is fake because he fools a lot of people worldwide but mostly aims at Americans. The real stuff will turn up in legit stories - even natural news made the mistake of publishing a sorcha story in their latest newsletter because some of what was in it was real.
  • Gregaj7 safari 2012/06/12 20:18:53
    +1
    Thank you, Safari. Well stated.
  • safari Gregaj7 2012/06/13 01:50:09
    safari
    +1
    You are welcome - funny I just ran a notice on twitter that sorcha faal and eu times was a hoax because I saw this same story and several other's posting his stuff. (Then I was alerted to this one) He stays busy spreading dis-info that is for sure.
  • Gregaj7 safari 2012/06/13 02:31:30
    And probably gets paid well for it.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/06/12 06:50:51
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +4
    So I went to the Federal Security Service website (www.fsb.ru) and translated it into English and could find no mention of this or any report. Do you have a link to any original sources?
  • Teri- O... Pedro D... 2012/06/12 07:05:11
    Teri- Oregon
    +2
    I can't find the original source it gives me a 404 error page not found, however this link talks about the article, I found it earlier and sent it to walt

http://www.abovetopsecret.com...
  • Pedro D... Teri- O... 2012/06/12 08:28:40
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    I followed the links to http://naturalsociety.com/exp... Looks like the Indiana boarder to Alpena County is the whole length of the State away. Some blogger had this to say about the author "Sorcha Faal is known CIA/disinfo so I think maybe those reports are a coverup for whatever is really going on."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/exp...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

sorcha faal ciadisinfo reports coverup read httpnaturalsociety comexp httpwww whatdoesitmean

My gut feeling is that this story is disinformation to cover for something else, possibly far worse. Michigan has a few troubled Nuke Plants on the Indiana boarder. They could have also been doing some Kinky experiments at the Fermi Lab.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/06/12 06:19:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    I really don't want to believe this but then again I do not trust our government. I would be interested to hear what out MI & IN Sodas have to say ....... maybe they can shine some light on it. As for foreign news sources I have found that Pravda is giving us more information than our own media.
  • Teri- O... Charu ∞... 2012/06/12 06:22:15
    Teri- Oregon
    +2
    do you have a link?
  • Charu ∞... Teri- O... 2012/06/12 06:44:15
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    No I don't because they have not mentioned it. This is the first I heard of it.
  • Walt 2012/06/12 06:07:55
    Walt
    +5
    Dig deeper. Research who Sorcha Faal is. That information is much more interesting than the story she reported.
  • Teri- O... Walt 2012/06/12 06:15:19
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    I did and yes that is weird, however I also found this which didn't alleviate my concerns any,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com...

he does say that he doesn't believe Americans were killed but him and his son were arrested when trying to investigate what happened. There was also another reporter arrested as well. that one reordered his ordeal on you tube. If there is nothing than why all the hush hush and arrests. i have learned that there is always some truth to even the most outlandish lie.
  • exhon2009 2012/06/12 05:56:21
    exhon2009
    +2
    This is worrisome because it tells me Russia has reverted to roughly the same level they were at during the worst of the cold war.

Russia is actively supplying the Assad regime in Syria with the weapons to kill their own people. I think they are using this as a form of moral equivalent propaganda.
  • Zuggi 2012/06/12 05:51:15
    Nope, still don't get it....................
    Zuggi
  • redhorse29 2012/06/12 05:07:21
    redhorse29
    +2
    Love them Ruskies. They are the ultimate liberal progressives. They can lie and cheat and mislead their people without remorse; just like our current president and most wealthy liberal progressive elitist party leaders. The democratic central committee has a big government and nanny-state agenda designed to enslave and brainwash us.
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/06/12 04:34:08
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +3
    very doubtful, as I have hundreds of contacts in Michigan and have heard nothing about this...
  • Teri- O... John Ga... 2012/06/12 04:38:36
  • Striker John Ga... 2012/06/12 05:05:03
    Striker
    +3
    Keep an eye out anyway, the contacts could help.
  • JanHopkins 2012/06/12 04:29:01
    wtf?
    JanHopkins
    +4
    I live on the Michigan/Indiana border (Michiana) and I am not aware of any radiation or black ops choppers. It might explain why weather bug is always broadcasting an air quality alert.
  • Teri- O... JanHopkins 2012/06/12 04:38:47
  • JanHopkins Teri- O... 2012/06/12 05:31:16
    JanHopkins
    +4
    Thanks. I'll tell you one thing for sure. The government keeps poking at our flannel clad rednecks they will find out why we have the second amendment.
  • JanHopkins Teri- O... 2012/06/12 06:06:58
    JanHopkins
    +4
    I tried to check out info on this story and did find a reporter who got busted for asking questions but that is all I found. I checked the Alpena local newspaper and there was no mention at all. Wish I could take a ride on up there and find out what the locals have to say.
  • Teri- O... JanHopkins 2012/06/12 06:19:09 (edited)
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    do you live close by. don't want you to go out of your way or risk your health or get arrested
  • JanHopkins Teri- O... 2012/06/12 06:55:34
    JanHopkins
    +3
    No. I'm on the Indiana border. This happened in the north east. Probably a long drive.
  • exhon2009 Teri- O... 2012/06/12 06:17:22
    exhon2009
    +1
    After researching more there is something strange going on here. Hopefully someone breaks the story. I lived in Denver during most of the cold war and there was a lot of military activity. We would occasionally get sonic booms. They can shatter windows but I've never heard of them topping a tree, even sapplings.
  • chaoskitty123 2012/06/12 04:27:41
    chaoskitty123
    +3
    To be honest, I don't buy into these type of conspiracy stories because they tend to be a little too radical. Lets say you experience a small earthquake in a region no one expects earthquakes to happen. At the same time, someone else experiences what seems like a rise in radiation levels but they don't tell us what kind of radiation. Then we see helicopters and airplanes darting about in the sky. People hearing this immediately begin putting 2 and 2 together coming up with 19 and suddenly the US government is at war with civilians unleashing airstrikes.

What we have here in each instance is a series of eyewitness accounts of events after they happen where others pick up on the information adding more to the story in each case... that is, after all, what the Truthers did with the Twin Towers taking bits and pieces which were put together with many different eyewitnesses reporting many different things.

If hundreds of Americans were killed, you would have thousands of Americans wanting to know what happened to their relatives... that isn't happening.

This is the key to knowing if this is just a series of unrelated events which someone has put together to make Americans think our government is at war with it's own citizens. but while the government could cover up many things, ...

This is the key to knowing if this is just a series of unrelated events which someone has put together to make Americans think our government is at war with it's own citizens. but while the government could cover up many things, it cannot cover up thousands of Americans wanting to know what happened to friends and family.

When we begin to see this, then there might be some merit to the story but otherwise... it's just a conspiracy and a bad one at that.

The first step in this would be to find out what the explosion was... but at every step, there will be those with answers to account for anything proven false. So you have to look for the one thing no one can cover up... and that one thing would be where are the people to claim their friends and loved ones.
  • Teri- O... chaoski... 2012/06/12 04:29:38
    Teri- Oregon
    by Oidinsown
    Alright here is what i can confirm, there was an unexplained explosion and elevated radiation, I cannot verify that there were any deaths but i am still looking, here are some links.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/0...

http://globalrumblings.blogsp...

http://naturalsociety.com/exp...

here is what has been found out so far, we are still researching
  • Teri- O... chaoski... 2012/06/12 04:38:57
  • Tasine 2012/06/12 03:55:53
    Tasine
    +4
    I neither believe it nor disbelieve it - BUT given all that has been going on, it won't surprise me even a little if it turns out to be true. Wouldn't it be great to have a real news media that actually reported the news? If we did, we wouldn't have to sit around guessing what's going on within our own nation. Drones, helicopters, bombs - like the science fiction that the big O's tenure in the Oval Office has been.

IF those American citizens have been murdered by our government, they need some help. We need to stay on top of this and not let it happen again, if in fact this DID happen as reported....by the Kremlin!
  • snipe 2012/06/12 03:38:11
    wtf?
    snipe
    +3
    Just a couple days ago I was reading an article about suspicious increases of radiation levels near the Michigan Indiana border. Nothing in the article about any attack or bombing, but it did say the EPA was on route to investigate. Now, something caused the high radiation levels, but what? It seems it would be hard to cover up an attack on American Citizens like the one reported in your article. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that it would be hard to hide.
  • Teri- O... snipe 2012/06/12 03:47:32
    Teri- Oregon
    +4
    well how hard would it really be to hide? Most people believe the main stream media and their government. It really wouldn't be that hard to cover up, all the have to say is some building blew up and 300 died. not really that difficult if you think about that.
  • snipe Teri- O... 2012/06/12 03:57:43
    snipe
    +2
    Yep, you're right about that. And the obama Administration has issues with some Militia group up there. Didn't they go in and arrest a few of 'em a short time ago?
  • Teri- O... snipe 2012/06/12 03:58:35
    Teri- Oregon
    +2
    I don't remember hearing anything but that doesn't really mean anything.
  • Striker 2012/06/12 03:33:41
    wtf?
    Striker
    +6
    WTF is way too mild for this one! It reeks of truth. Why do we not get this via the AP and MSM, yet Russia knows what is going on here in Michigan?

While we can't tell as yet just what this might mean, it seems safe to assume that this is but the beginning of resistance which has been building a long time, and is finally beginning to erupt.

And it is our sorry-ass government under orders directly from the chief Usurper which is once again oppressing and attacking the citizens. When this gets out and around, we just KNOW Obama will be onstage with his biggest lie yet.

Shades of Branch Davidian, but 10 times worse? This one I will share right now!
  • Rodney 2012/06/12 03:32:43
    Rodney
    +6
    Hahahaha, This is as good as the poll from a few days ago claiming that if Romney is elected every Black person will have to leave or be resigned to slavery. If this was actually reported by a Russian news source, then they have as good if not better propaganda central then Barry and Crime Inc has.
  • Odinsown Rodney 2012/06/12 03:56:34
    Odinsown
    +2
    I verified the explosion from non russian sources, I couldn't verify the shooting though.
  • Rodney Odinsown 2012/06/12 03:58:39
    Rodney
    +2
    Yes, but the rest of that story is bunk.

2014/11/28 18:22:45