"21 Rules For Being A Good Republican"
Sinpac 2012/06/02 17:49:43
1) You have to believe that the nation's 8-year unprecedented prosperity was
due to the work of Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but that today's gas prices
are all Clinton's fault.
2) You have to believe that those privileged from birth achieve success all
on their own.
3) You have to be against government programs, but expect your Social
Security checks on time.
4) You have to believe that government should stay out of people's lives, yet
you want government to regulate only opposite-gender marriages, what a woman
does with her uterus, and what your official language should be.
5) You have to believe that pollution is OK so long as it makes a profit.
6) You have to believe in prayer in schools, as long as you don't pray to
Allah or Buddha or the Goddess.
7) You have to believe that only your own teenagers are still virgins.
8) You have to believe that a woman cannot be trusted with decisions about
her own body, but that large multi-national corporations should have no
regulation or interference whatsoever.
9) You love Jesus and Jesus loves you and, by the way, Jesus shares your
hatred of AIDS victims, homosexuals, and Bill and Hillary Clinton.
10) You have to believe that society is color-blind and growing up black in
America doesn't diminish your opportunities, but you wouldn't vote for a
black candidate for president.
11) You have to believe that it was great to allow Ken Starr to spend $90
million dollars to attack Clinton because no other U.S. presidents have been
unfaithful to their wives.
12) You have to believe that a waiting period for purchasing a handgun is bad
because quick access to a new firearm is an important concern for all
13) You have to believe it is wise to keep condoms out of schools, because we
all know if teenagers don't have condoms they won't have sex.
14) You have to believe that the ACLU is bad because they defend the
Constitution, while the NRA is good because they defend the Constitution.
15) You have to believe that socialism hasn't worked anywhere, and that
Europe doesn't exist.
16) You have to believe the AIDS virus is not important enough to deserve
federal funding proportionate to the resulting death rate and that the public
doesn't need to be educated about it, because if we ignore it, it will go away.
17) You have to believe that biology teachers are corrupting the morals of
6th graders if they teach them the basics of human sexuality, but the Bible,
which is full of sex and violence, is good reading.
18) You have to believe that Chinese communist missiles have killed more
Americans than handguns, alcohol, and tobacco.
19) You have to believe that even though governments have supported the arts
for 5000 years and that most of the great works of Renaissance art were paid
for by governments, our government should shun any such support. After all,
the rich can afford to buy their own and the poor don't need any.
20) You have to believe that the lumber from the last one percent of old
growth U.S. forests is well worth the destruction of those forests and the
extinction of the several species of plants and animals in them because it
allows logging companies to add to their profit margin.
21) You have to believe that we should forgive and pray for Newt Gingrich,
Henry Hyde, and Bob Livingston for their marital infidelities, but that
bastard Clinton should have been impeached.
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions